Keeper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, they got an early start; the road to the Park still had some icy patches where the sun hadn't hit the road yet, but as they were going in a straight line, they had no problems.

When they arrived at the hotel, they checked in, threw their bags onto and under the beds, and used the opportunity to change into some warmer, "sightseeing" clothes.

Even though they got a relatively late start at the Park, they were able to spend a few hours sightseeing.

At Mather Point, Kim asked Adam a favor.

"Could you use my phone to take some pics of Erin and me with the Canyon behind us? Thanks."

After that, they changed places and one took some pics of the other two together.

At one point, the ever-outgoing Kim asked a foreign couple to use their phones to snap some pics of all three of them together.

"Sir, ma'am? Could you take some pictures of us?"

Of course, they did some "touristy" things, like buy overpriced coffees at one of the cafes. Overpriced, but much needed - it was COLD at the park.

They also bought some stuff at one of the park's store as gifts for those back home.

Erin wondered aloud, "Is there a country that isn't represented here?" as they heard a UN's assortment of languages while they walked around.

The women squealed at some of the dogs at the park. The dogs were in the coats of their owners and appreciated the pats from the coffee cup-warmed hands of the women.

After changing into some dinner-suitable clothes in their hotel room, the three made their way to a restaurant in town.

Adam thought Kim looked spectacular in a top that showed off her cleavage, but Erin was a gorgeous vision in a pencil dress that showed off both her legs and her butt.

Once at the restaurant, the hostess showed them to the table and hovered behind them while they sat down. When the waiter came over, they were ready to order.

They were famished from the long day, and the restaurant had a reputation for doing steak well.

Kim looked at the attentive waiter and said, "I'll have the steak, medium, with rice and green beans. Oh, and a glass of your best red wine."

Erin chimed in, "I'll have the steak, too, but medium-rare, also with the rice and green beans. With a glass of the same wine that she's having."

Adam made it nearly unanimous. "I too will have the steak, medium well, with the rice, but with corn. I'll just go with whatever beer you have on tap."

When the waiter scurried off with their orders, Adam looked at Kim and said, "Well, you made an impression - he was so checking you out." Adam nodded toward Kim's chest.

Erin joined in the fun. "So was the hostess, she was checking out your butt as you sat down."

Kim thought for a moment and said while shaking her chest, "Hmmmm. Think if I go into the bar here, will these get us free drinks?"

Adam laughed and said, "You and Erin, definitely. Me? Probably not going to help much."

They all laughed at that.

While waiting for the dinners, they talked about of lot of things, but nothing serious until Kim interjected, "So Adam, Erin is nuts about you, and she can't think straight around you, so I have to ask this question. She tells me that you're divorced. What did you learn from that?"

Erin looked embarrassed at Kim's forthrightness, but Adam thought about it and answered.

"Well, I've learned that I don't need to control everything for good things to happen," inclining his head toward Erin.

"Good answer." Kim stated, "So, in the interests of fairness, Erin you get the same question - What did you learn from your divorce?"

Erin, over her embarrassment, replied, "I've learned to know what I like and dislike, and not to be afraid to talk about it."

Both Adam and Kim nodded at this.

Adam made one toast.

"Last Christmas, I was in a very dark place after my divorce. If someone had told me that a year later I would be eating dinner with two beautiful women, one of whom I'm nuts about, I would have thought that someone was trying to scam me. So thank you, both."

With that, he raised his glass to both Erin and Kim.

Erin blushed, which didn't actually surprise Adam, but so did Kim, a little, which did surprise him.

Adam observed, "So Kim, you really love Erin, don't you?"

"Yup," said Kim simply, but then continued. "There's a big difference between loving someone and being in love with that person. Yes, I love her and I think that she loves me." Erin nodded in agreement, but Kim further clarified, "But we both like guys too much to ever be in love with each other. Though guys can be a bit of a pain in the neck."

Erin teased, "You like 'em well enough if they're pains somewhere else, though."

Kim did a bit of a double-take. "Hey! We're in a public restaurant."

Right then, their dinners arrived. Their steaks lived up to their billing, and their waiter kept their glasses full, utilizing every opportunity to discreetly ogle Kim's chest. When they paid the bill, Kim left him a big tip.

After getting back to their hotel room, shedding their coats, and putting on sweats for comfort, Kim offered kindly, "I know it's been a few days for you two since you had sex, so if you want, I'll take a walk while you take care of each other."

Adam looked shocked, thinking that while Kim was direct, this was still surprising.

Erin broke in with, "I did tell you that we shared a lot while we were in college. Still do."

Adam, looking at Erin, sardonically replied, "Apparently."

Adam continued, "Kim, thank you for your offer, but it is really cold out, and no one expects you to suffer because of our need. Plus, while sex with Erin is magical, " with Adam stammering a little at Kim's nod, "It doesn't happen by magic, or on a schedule. Horny is a usual feeling when I'm around her but excitement happens in its own time."

Erin scoffed, "Oh please, you're always good to go."

As she said that, she grasped his cock through his sweatpants. His rapidly hardening cock.

Adam pleaded with Erin, "I'm trying, but you aren't helping my self-restraint."

Erin laughing but looking at Kim, ordered, "Park your butt on one of the chairs. Adam may be a great guy, but he's still a guy. This will happen, and it won't take long."

More pleading from Adam, "Don't I get a say in this?"

In unison, Erin and Kim almost shouted, "NO!"

Everyone laughed. Adam and Erin quickly shed their sweats and underclothes. Once nude, they started kissing each other passionately.

Kim said to Adam, "Erin wasn't exaggerating when she told me about your thickness," and with that, plopped down on one of the chairs, her hand already down her sweatpants.

Adam lay down on the bed and Erin, holding his bare penis, got on top of him.

She lowered her pussy onto him, with both of them groaning as he split her lips and filled her. The room was filled with those groans and loud slapping sounds as their groins met.

Adam looked over at Kim, her wrist a blur as her hand moved under her sweatpants, and said to her, "When you are done, reach over and use the remote to turn on the TV. The sound will cover some of Erin's noises. She gets loud sometimes."

Not waiting until she was done, Kim did just that, agreeing with Adam, "Yes, she does, doesn't she?"

Erin, for her part, wanted a view too. "Roll over, I want to see Kim too."

Taking the cue, Adam changed positions with Erin, putting himself on top. His cock, which had fallen out during the move, reinserted itself into Erin almost like it had a mind of its own.

When Erin was on her back, she looked over at Kim.

Kim was still on the chair, but now both of her legs were on the arms of the chair, and one of her legs was free from her sweatpants. The other leg had her sweats down below her knee. Her hand was still busy on her pussy, though.

When Kim and Erin locked eyes, Kim came all over her hand.

Continuing to look Erin in the eye, she brought her juice-covered hand up to her mouth and proceeded to clean it with her tongue.

Seeing this, Erin moaned, grasped Adam's neck, and convulsed around him.

Seeing, and hearing, Erin's orgasm, Kim rose from the chair, strode over to the bed, and started fondling Adam's ear with one hand while feeling up one of Erin's tits with her other hand.

"OK Adam, fill that warm and wet pussy with your cum for me, and I will eat it out of there for you."

Hearing that, Adam groaned and proceeded to fill Erin's pussy with a massive load.

Erin pulled Kim onto the bed, and once he caught his breath, Adam joined them there, putting Erin in the middle.

Erin looked at them both, but could only say, "Wow."

Seeing Kim's approving nod, she went on.

"Adam, in case you think this was all a lucky accident, let me tell you - it wasn't. I've been planning this for months. The two people who turn me on the most in the world, here together? There was some selfishness involved here."

Adam was torn between surprise and satisfaction at having his suspicions confirmed. He asked, "Kim said something about this to you at the airport, didn't she?"

Erin coyly replied, "Yup."

Going on, Erin said, "This was part of your reward, for being a patient guy, welcoming Kim even after I told you about our past together."

Nuzzling her cheek, then continuing for her, Kim said, "And the other part of your reward is my ass. When you declined to put your cock in her butt, even though she was willing, you made this inevitable."

Turning Erin so that her ass was facing him, Kim told him, "You may not get to fuck this ass, so you'll have to settle for mine if you agree."

Not being stupid, Adam readily agreed, saying, "Two things - one, as much as I'd like to fuck that ass, I'd like even more to keep waking up next to her, and two, there is a long list of words that could be used to describe your ass, but 'settle' is not on that list."

Ecstatic, Kim told Erin, "If you ever throw this one back, throw him in my direction, OK? He's a keeper."

Reaching down to softly massage Adam's fluid-covered cock, Erin responded, "Not gonna happen, but I will share him with you."

When Erin said that, Kim reached under the bed, into one of her bags, and drew out something that she had picked up in Phoenix and handed it to Adam.

Adam looked at it, then at her, "Lube?"

"Yep, and be generous with it. One - I like lube. Two - I think that I will need a lot to handle you, and three - that bottle is not flying back to North Carolina with me. I may have many things on my bucket list, but explaining that thing to a TSA agent is not on it."

Kim said, "But now I'm going to put my head between Erin's legs and do something that I've wanted to do since I saw you both at the airport."

"Eat Erin's pussy?" Adam inquired.

"Well, that too, but I was talking about eating your cum out of her pussy. Now, when I do that, my ass will be in the air. You get behind me and do whatever comes to mind. Just make sure you are generous with the lube before doing it."

With that, Kim got off the bed, moved around it, and knelt between Erin's legs, kissing her pussy like a long lost friend. Of course, like most meaningful kisses, a little tongue may have been involved.

Adam stood behind Kim, and after covering his arousal in lube, put some more lube on his fingers.

When he put his fingers, and the lube, in her ass, opening her up a little, Kim keened, "Thanks, that'll help."

Adam put a hand on the small of her back and lined up the head of his cock with the entrance of her ass. Erin took Kim's head in her hands and caressed her hair while Adam inserted his cock in her ass.

Kim groaned, "Give me a minute or two to get used to your thickness, then enter me fully."

Adam waited until she pushed back on him, then impaled her ass completely.

Kim grunted, then mused aloud, "You know, everyone thinks I'm shy and a bit of a nerd. Yet here I am, with a pussy under my lips and a cock up my ass."

When Erin clasped her fingers behind Kim's head, she could only sigh contentedly and slide her tongue past the labia and into Erin's pussy.

Erin raised her legs into the air, giving Kim access to both her pussy and asshole.

Kim took the hint but was a little impish about it.

Raising her head a little, Kim asked Adam, "Betcha she likes having her rosebud played with while a tongue is in her pussy."

Adam, not missing a stroke, replied with a smile, "No bet. I think she'll go nuts."

Kim then used one of her fingers to tickle Erin's backdoor. Both Kim and Adam were right - Erin all but exploded at the touch of Kim's finger. Kim then used her tongue to savor the mixture of Erin's and Adam's juices.

"Mmmm. Two of my favorite flavors from two of my favorite people."

After that, there wasn't a lot of talking. For his part, Adam was indulging himself in Kim's ass. Each time he moved deeper in Kim, he reveled in the sensation of the warm friction; even with the lube, it was a tight fit.

Of course, every time that he bottomed out in Kim's ass, her face was driven deeper into Erin. Not that Erin was complaining.

After Kim had finished taking Adam's cum out of Erin's pussy, she used her memory and easily found Erin's clit and started playing with it just the way Erin liked. Erin's hips started undulating. Then Kim moved a hand up to Erin's pussy and started playing with her clit, which freed up her tongue to move to Erin's asshole. Kim's tongue snaked out of her mouth, poked at Erin's anal opening, and when it opened up, slithered into her tightest hole.

That was it.

Turns out that while Erin didn't like hard things in her ass, she was OK with soft and supple ones up there.

Always a bit of a juicer when she orgasmed, Erin gasped, pulled Kim's head even farther into her ass and squirted her cum high over Kim's back and into her hair.

Seeing his girlfriend climax so spectacularly, Adam came with a deep groan, filling Kim's ass with his juices.

In a bit of a surprise to her, Kim climaxed with a cock in her ass and a pussy under her face; it wasn't a big cum, but she'd already had one of those earlier while watching Erin and Adam and playing with her pussy.

They lay on the bed next to each other, catching their breath and simply enjoying each other's warmth, until Kim reached over, grabbed the remote, and turned off the TV, which had been turned on a couple of orgasms ago.

They decided to avoid the problem of anyone having to sleep on a wet spot with the simple solution of everyone sleeping in Kim's bed, Erin in the middle this time.

The next morning started with Erin waking to find each of her tits in the mouths of her lovers, while one used their fingers to play with her clit and the other plunged their fingers in her pussy.

She honestly didn't know who was doing what, and didn't care; both sets of fingers were attached to people who knew what they were doing and cared about making her feel good.

"Damn," Erin exclaimed, "Can I use you two as my alarm clock?"

When they toured the Park on the second day, they did so with a load of Adam's semen seeping from Erin's pussy while her face was covered in Kim.

The next night served as a near repeat of the first, but without the restaurant dinner. A pizza place was the only thing open, and they ordered pizza for dinner, and they agreed with Adam when he opined,

"Well, this pizza may be expensive, but at least it's boring."

On the second night they finished off the lube that Kim had brought, and after that, Adam had to settle for pussy - LOTS of pussy. Adam wasn't complaining, and neither were the women.

Erin did find out one thing - she liked Adam's tongue in her ass damn near as much as she liked Kim's up there. She especially liked it there when Kim's tongue was on her clit.

Anyway, they had to leave early on the fourth day, because they wanted to get back to Phoenix in plenty of time for Kim to get to her flight back to North Carolina.

Adam drove, and the trip back was uneventful - until he looked in the mirror and saw Kim's top open, her bra lifted to up to near her shoulders, and her head lolling back. Erin's tongue was on one of her tits and a finger was down Kim's pants and in her pussy.

"Don't you two ever get enough of each other?"

Kim moaned out a response, "NO! Now get back here." Erin would have seconded that idea, but her mouth was currently occupied.

Quickly, Adam pulled off the freeway and found a private spot.

This move resulted in him getting one of Kim's fantastic blowjobs while Erin lapped at Kim's pussy. The trip ended with Erin aiming his cock at Kim's tits while he spurted all over them, and Erin cleaning them off with her tongue while Adam continued driving. Erin probably had cleaned Kim's tits off after 20 miles, but she continued tonguing them for 40 miles.

Just to be sure.

It was her job, even her duty, after all.

12