Keeping a Kitsune Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chiyo slid her tongue around the head of my cock then looked up at me with a tentative little smile.

"Master is happy?"

I gently brushed my fingers over the side of her face. "Yes, Master is very happy. You were very good, pet, that was everything I wanted. But how are you feeling?"

Chiyo frowned in consideration. "Leg still hurts, but I don't feel it as much right now. It's like it's at a distance right now and there's this big bubble of good fuck feelings that I'm just sort of floating in. I know I'll feel the pain again soon, but right now I'm just all wrung-out empty from all the orgasms."

"Well, we might be able to do something to help with the leg pain before it comes back. I need to talk to someone about that. First though let's get you back on your side where you're comfortable and cover you with a blanket."

"Should I scoop the cum off my tits and eat it first?"

"No, Chiyo, that was what the other man wanted. What Master wants is for you to leave it there so you can smell my seed on you. I like marking you. If you want to later, when you have some of your strength back you can rub it around and smear it into your skin, but that's up to you. Now let's get you comfortable while I make a phone call."

I wasn't sure if Chiyo understood what a phone call was - apparently she understood English through her inherent two-tails magic, but I hadn't figured out exactly how that worked yet. Either way, she was on the verge of passing out from exhaustion. In fact, as soon as I had gotten her into something like a comfortable position she slipped into sleep. I sat and watched her sleep for a minute, then tugged a blanket up over her stomach. I probably should have pulled it up to her shoulders, but I liked looking at my cum on her tits. Like I said earlier, I'm not really the best boyfriend material.

I sighed and got up. The fresh hard-on I was sporting from Chiyo's cleaning job would have to wait; there was work to be done. A cold shower got rid of my erection then I pulled on some clean clothes with a sigh of relief and pulled out my phone.

I called my lawyer first. He didn't know much about filing paperwork for catching a Kitsune but promised to call an old law school friend and get back to me. I reminded him of the sacred duty of client confidentiality before I hung up; the last thing I wanted was some local news crew trying to fill up a slow news day with a story about some middle-class nebbish catching a Kitsune. Next I made a strategic purchase on my tablet then called one of my ex-girlfriends.

"Hi Amy."

"Jason, you asshole. Give me one good reason to justify answering this call while I'm supposed to be working."

"Two tickets to the Bunraku adaptation of Grease next weekend. They're both yours, take whoever you want with you, as long as you hear me out and do me a favor."

"That's a tempting enough bribe that I'm willing to listen, but you know my policy on favors."

"Yeah, you never agree to owe a generic favor. I'll tell you what it is in a minute, but first, are you alone?"

"If the favor is letting you see my boobs again, those had better be really good seats."

"God, it's not always an attempt to get back into your pants. The favor is just something I want to keep confidential as long as I can. And I'm serious about this, don't lie to me."

"You're lucky I'm a better human being than you are. Yeah, I'm alone. Doing paperwork, office door is closed."

"So, this is going to sound a little crazy, but I caught a Kitsune on my vacation and I remembered you took a course in non-human physiology in vet school."

"Fuck off shithead."

"No, seriously." I tapped a couple of buttons and sent her some of the photos of Chiyo bathing.

"That doesn't prove anything. Did you think I forgot about the muskrat incident?"

"Is no one ever going to let me live that down? That was sophomore year."

"And you've matured so much since then."

"Alright, hang on a minute. Let me switch to vid-call."

I tapped a button and stood up. The screen showing Amy's side of the call stayed blank, but the green light on the phone confirmed I was broadcasting. I made sure she could see the cocky grin on my face then got up and backed over to the bed. I turned the phone around to focus on Chiyo's bare back, then reached down and triumphantly pulled the sheet off her ass.

I heard Amy's sharp intake of breath when Chiyo's tails came into view. Knowing she would still be skeptical (which I guess I deserved, if I'm being honest), I brought my phone in for a close up of the tails, carefully lifting them up to show how they naturally grew out of her back. Then I moved around to the other side of the bed, starting with a close-up of her ears then pulling back to let Amy get a full frontal view of my fox spirit. When I rotated the phone back to show my face, the screen had lit up and I could see Amy staring at me.

"Jesus, Jason, if this is another one of your pranks it's the best one you've ever pulled."

"Not a prank, swear by the spirit of the muskrat. I was out hiking in the mountains near the border on vacation and I found her out in the wild. I caught her and took her pearl, just like you're supposed to do."

"Fucking shit, you're actually serious. That's your serious face and you've never broken a muskrat oath. Fuck, I have to see her! An actual born in the wild Kitsune! Screw the tickets and my rule on favors - if you let me examine her and write a paper on her, I will owe you one Amy-favor of your choice to be redeemed at any time."

"I don't know about the paper, Ames. I promise you I'll think about it, but no decision right now. As far as the examination goes, that's actually the favor I was going to bribe you for with the tickets. I need medical advice - I caught her with a bear trap, and her leg's pretty messed up. She says she doesn't have enough tails to use healing magic. Can I give her human painkillers, or will that mess with her biology?"

"They won't be as effective, but they won't hurt her. Can you show me the leg on screen?"

"Sure, one second. She's sleeping right now, obviously, so I don't want to jostle it by taking the splint off."

I pulled the sheet the rest of the way down and moved the camera slowly around my makeshift splint and bandage job.

"Leg's broken, I'm guessing?"

"Yeah, I had to field-set it. Teeth of the trap broke the skin too and she tore up some leg muscle trying to get free."

"Working with fucking sticks and your t-shirt, eh? Have to say it looks like you did a decent job with what you had on hand. You're going to have to get her professional treatment, but it looks like your window is measured in days, not hours."

"That was my second question; do I just take her to a normal doctor, or a vet, or do I have to find some sort of specialist in nonhuman medicine?"

"Oh, I get why you bought the tickets now. Yeah, you can bring her to me. How soon can you get back to Kyoto?"

"Late tonight? 1 AM or so."

"Radkowski's night shift, he still hates me because of the whole Christmas Party thing. Better if you bring her in during my shift tomorrow. Looks like I have an opening at 0900. I'll tell the MPs to wave you through. Today, you need to change those bandages. Wash the wounds with disinfectant then give her six tabs of Ibuprofen every 4 hours. If you have access to a more sterile splint, use it, but those sticks actually look pretty straight, as long as you're careful to make sure the cuts are already bandaged before you re-splint they're probably okay."

"Thank you Amy, you're the best. Why'd we ever break up?"

"Because you cheated on me with my sister?"

"Right, right. I knew it was something."

"Fuck off, Jason. Those tickets had better be in my inbox when I check it, and I am going to talk you into letting me do a paper on her."

I thanked her and hung up. Amy was the first older woman I'd ever dated; her sister and I were classmates in undergrad while she'd been in vet school at the same university, and we'd started dating shortly after the muskrat incident. I wish I had a better excuse for cheating on her than that her sister was hot and came on to me at a party. She'd been pretty pissed at me at first, but we'd run into each other in Kyoto and she'd discovered that a few years had taken some of the edge off her anger. She hadn't forgiven me enough to let me back into her bed, but we were friends again - sort of.

I hadn't been lying when I told her I'd have to think about the paper. She was in the Army now, doing a three year stint in exchange for the Army covering her grad school costs, and I knew that she had ambitions higher than opening a small town vet clinic when she got out. A published paper on non-human physiology would be a big step for her goals. At the same time, I didn't want a bunch of attention on me and Chiyo. I liked my low-key, quiet, under the radar lifestyle. A paper in a veterinary journal probably wouldn't fuck that up, but I wasn't sure.

I sighed and put the matter off until later. We needed to get on the road again pretty soon, but I wanted to let Chiyo rest as long as I could. I pulled up the notes page on my tablet and started making a list of things I needed for properly keeping my Kitsune. After I filled a screen and a half, I stopped and tagged the ones that I could do from the hotel room into a separate list, killed a couple as too time-consuming, then added a couple more. In the end I settled on a short list that basically covered the essentials - food, clothing, medical care, that sort of thing.

I decided to cover the food first just in case Chiyo woke up on her own. Before I left the motel room, I tugged her wrist up and cuffed it to the bed frame. I also slipped her pearl back out of the saddle bags and into my pocket.

I locked the door behind me and added the 'Do Not Disturb' sign then walked across the street to the little diner I had grown to hate so much. My Japanese was pushed to the limit convincing them to sell me three extra rare hamburgers, no buns, to go with my sandwich, but I managed to get them to bag it all up for me. I headed back across the highway.

When I rounded the corner of the motel into the parking lot, there was a cute Japanese girl with dyed blonde hair chilling in a chair outside the room two doors down from mine. It didn't take a genius to figure she went with the '95 Heterdyne.

"Hey Yankee, that your rice rocket there?" The blonde stretched out her legs and crossed them, taking a hit on the joint dangling from her fingers. I noted that they were very nice legs, and her shorts were very short.

"Shut your slanderous mouth, Jap. The Ford-Kawasaki 8000 E-Series runs on only the finest electricity produced by the green thermo-dynamics of the JPEC." I pulled myself up in my best over-serious caricature of the government propaganda channel.

"Hey cowboy, no need to pull rank on this humble native girl. I just like the wheels, wanted to compliment you on them. You ride that thing as well as you ride the girl I heard screaming in there?"

This conversation was getting interesting. I stopped next to the Het and gave her a good long look. She smirked while I did it - she knew she had a body worth looking at. Those toned legs in the short shorts, ending in bare feet with pink toenails, blonde hair in a Marilyn Monroe cut, and a pair of D-cups that looked store-bought based on how proudly they strained against her tight Minogue & the Bad Seeds t-shirt. She'd cut the sleeves and midriff off the shirt, making sure her toned stomach was on display as well, a navel piercing glittering in the sunlight.

"Kylie, any other day of the year I'd tell you that it's too close to call which one I ride better, and invite you to test me out on both to see for yourself. Unfortunately, my vocal companion and I need to get back to Kyoto tonight and I honestly don't have time. I will happily write you a coupon that you can redeem for either ride whenever you're in Kyoto."

She grinned and took another long hit of her joint. I waited patiently while she exhaled.

"Screamer not going to be around forever?"

"No, she and I are in it for the long haul, but neither of us minds sharing."

"You have that coupon written out for me when you two come back out, Cowboy. I'll be out here nursing this J and another one for about another half hour, and I'll let you wonder if I'll ever come by to cash it in."

I grinned. That was a yes. "It might take us a bit longer than that to get everything packed, but if you're not here I'll leave the coupon under the wiper blades of your Het here. Original engine?"

"You dumb, Cowboy, or just testing me? '95 Tesla ran on 60. You can't charge that on this side of the Pacific. I did a full conversion under the hood after I got it off the boat, top of the line Daimler model now. The Het's a classic because of the lines and the history, not because of how it handled."

"My apologies, ma'am. The fact that you know exactly what you're driving only makes me regret my deadline more. It was a dick move to try and catch you out, and I shouldn't have done it."

"You're right, it was a dick move. Fact that you own up to it buys you some credit. You can still leave the coupon, but now you really are going to be wondering."

"Fair enough, I deserve it. I'll wonder and hope."

"You do that, Cowboy. Now go get your Screamer her food before it gets cold."

"Will do." I tipped an imaginary cowboy hat to her then headed for my room without looking back. Apologizing a second time wouldn't improve my chances; I'd made a mistake, and now I would just be wondering and hoping. Quickly and honestly apologizing had been the best shot I had to salvage that; pressing it now would just look needy and kill my chances entirely.

When I slipped back into my room and saw Chiyo's tails twitching over her naked ass in her sleep, the blonde vanished from my thoughts entirely. If the stacked Japanese chick with a Western fetish turned up at my door someday down the road, I'd enjoy it then. Right now, I had a fox spirit, and that was all I needed.

I unwrapped the food and set it on the bedside table. Hopefully the smell of almost-raw meat would bring Chiyo out of her slumber gently. I began packing everything up for the road, only leaving out the first-aid kit and a set of my clothes for Chiyo. I hadn't taken the kit into the mountains due to its weight; it was just part of my standard gear for my F-K baby. The clothes were to avoid any more encounters with annoying cops. I would have tried to buy something for Chiyo if we were anywhere near someplace that sold clothes, but since we weren't she'd have to settle for my pajama pants and a long-sleeved flannel.

She'd be swimming in them and look like trailer trash, but she wouldn't be naked. As a bonus, they'd be baggy enough that they should hide her tails too.

By the time I'd finished packing everything I could and eaten my sandwich, Chiyo still hadn't woken up. I picked up the container with the hamburgers and brought it over to the bed, holding it under her nose. That did the trick. Her nose wrinkled a couple times then her eyes twitched. She went very still, instinct telling her to feign sleep as she woke in a strange place with a hurt leg. She took a couple tentative sniffs of the air and seemed to recognize my scent.

She tilted her head back, exposing her throat in a gesture of submission. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw her also shift her uninjured leg back and up, opening her pussy for me if I wanted it. I let out a low growl of pleasure. Chiyo froze in her submissive pose and whimpered faintly.

I got control of myself with an effort of will. Food, medical care, drive back to Kyoto. THEN fuck her into the ground, once I had her back safe in my apartment without any cops around to hassle me or hot chicks to overhear Chiyo screaming.

I took a deep breath and let it out. "It's okay, Chiyo. I didn't mean to growl at you like that. I have a treat for you, some nice red meat, then we're going to change the bandages on your leg and help it feel better, okay? Go ahead and sit up if you can, sweetmeat."

Chiyo carefully opened her eyes. When I didn't make any move towards her, she cautiously sat up, her gaze fixed on the almost raw hamburgers.

"Real meat, for me? I can eat this instead of the stupid human food that tastes like bark?"

"Yes, the meat is for you. Once we get back to my home, I'll be able to have lots of meat for you, as long as you keep being good."

That seemed to be all the permission Chiyo needed. Her hand shot out and grabbed the container, yanking it out of my hand. She curled around it protectively while she tore into it, swallowing it in large gulps, her head tilting back and her throat pulsing as she devoured almost a pound of hamburger. Her teeth were mostly similar to a human's, since foxes are omnivores like we are, but her canines were just a touch longer and sharper than they should be, even in her human form. I'd seen her use them to shred the meat off the bone of the rabbit I'd given her when I caught her.

With no muscle or bone in the hamburger to get in the way, it meant that she was swallowing it almost as fast as she could scoop it into her mouth. Sprays of hamburger juice and specks of meat flew out to spatter the sheets and almost hit me before I ducked backward. It wasn't quite as disgusting as when she'd eaten the rabbit, but only due to the lack of blood, fur, and bones.

I stared at her in horrified awe as she licked the container clean. I hadn't expected her to eat all three burger patties at once; I was thinking she'd save one or two for dinner. Hamburger juice was dripping off her chin onto her chest to spatter against my dried cum that was still there. It was kind of revolting.

Chiyo dropped the container and sighed in contentment, one greasy hand rubbing her belly. "You should get your money back from whoever sold the meat to you, Master. It was burned on the outside and not very good quality. Still, so much better than stupid bark food. Thank you, Master."

"Um, Chiyo, are you going to be alright? That was a lot of meat for a small girl like you. Isn't your stomach uncomfortable being that full?"

Chiyo frowned. "Yes, but that's what's supposed to happen when you have a good meal, instead of nasty little imitations of a meal spread out through the whole day."

Right, predator physiology. Catch prey, gorge as much as possible so the meat isn't wasted and left for scavengers. Not just inhuman in little exotic sexy ways, actually really not a human being.

"Sure Chiyo, no problem. Just checking. Listen, if you feel that how I'm taking care of you is bad for your health, you should respectfully inform me of what it is that you think I'm doing wrong, and I'll take your opinion into account. You just reminded me that I can't just assume you're human when I'm thinking of what you need. Is there anything you need right now, before we start working on making your leg feel better?"

"I need to bury scat."

"Crap. Um, you need to make scat and bury it, or you already made it and you just need to bury it?"

"Make and bury! Eww, what kind of person do you think I am?"

I raised my hands in a gesture of appeasement. "Sorry, sorry, just checking. I'm going to show you how humans bury scat. We do it in water, instead of dirt. I know that seems odd to you, but you're living with humans now and you need to adjust. Scoot forward and I'll carry you over and show you."

Chiyo didn't like the idea of toilets when I introduced her to the one in the motel bathroom. I had to growl at her to get her to try it. Once she saw how flushing worked in action though, she changed her mind. The speed and ease of 'burying' was declared to be a fantastic human invention. Toilet paper was also a concept enthusiastically embraced; she was quite happy at how easy it was to tidy things up. I leaned back against the counter and stared at her as she happily watched the toilet paper flush away.