Keeping a Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I paused for several seconds, just staring at the folder. I smirked to myself. There was no way I wasn't clicking on that file. Even if it meant I was about to discover the photos of all of his murder victims. I wondered if any of his video editing work was there. That seemed more plausible. It was right beside the icon to the editing software he used, which I sourly recognized as a free program for beginners.

I clicked to open the window and was met with several more folders and a wall of pictures. I chuckled to myself when I saw the thumbnails. Of course it would be a porn stash. I scrolled down through the window in amazement at just how many images there were. It felt silly to glance over my shoulder yet again, but finding something so forbidden like this made me feel vulnerable. I was still smiling, wondering why Alex would store so much sensitive content right there on his desktop. Maybe he never planned on someone like me pilfering through his computer.

I decided to open a few of the pictures to see just what Alex was into. An image filled the monitor and a very cute girl was displayed, wearing a crop top that barely hid her breasts and a pair of shorts that hugged her plump hips. Her dark hair did its best to conceal her face, but shadowy eyes peered back at me.

It didn't look like a porn shoot. The girl herself was not a pornstar, or if she was, she wasn't on a traditional set. She stood in a bedroom and was back-lit by hues of pink and purple that gave the scene a dreamy atmosphere, while her pale body was illuminated by a brighter light somewhere out of frame. I could make out a very neat bedroom in the background, with a fluffy white bed just behind the beautiful girl. I clicked through a few of the pictures, which were from the same shoot with the same lighting, though the girl posed differently in each one.

A nagging feeling made me wonder if I'd stumbled across pictures of Alex's girlfriend. The thought split me right down the middle, as I wanted to close the folder, but failed to resist the urge to see more of this gorgeous girl. I'd never heard Alex mention a girlfriend, nor had I seen him talking to any girls at work at all. Then again, I rarely spoke to the guy.

The pictures got raunchier the more I clicked. None of them were explicit. The girl was never nude, but some of the stuff she wore left little to the imagination. All of the photos were of her, I realized. Her hairstyle changed many times, from long and straight raven colored sheets to bouncy curls, to pink pigtails or braids. The heavy makeup she'd applied in every image varied, but was absolutely stunning and never felt over done.

Of course, my eyes wandered elsewhere. I saw a picture of the girl wearing a crop top that could barely contain her big fleshy breasts. Her nipples prodded through the cotton fabric, leaving little to my imagination but enough that I gawked like a virgin. Her belly looked so supple, and a dangling trio of stars hung from the piercing at her naval. She was squatting in the floor, her long legs hugged tightly by socks that climbed all the way to her upper thighs. A simple set of black panties was plainly exposed in the center of the frame.

I felt something throb in my pants. I adjusted in my chair, glancing over my shoulder as though Alex would come barging into my office to protest that I was going through his computer. Part of me felt ashamed looking at this girl, and yet there was nothing stopping me from ogling her photos. I blew out a long sigh, staring at the racy pictures and hoping if there were more that bared all of this girl.

I wondered if she really was Alex's girlfriend, or just some E-girl that he obsessed over. The shots weren't professional, but they were certainly staged and very high quality, like something a streamer or a social media model might put together to milk money out of lonely guys just like Alex. I'd done editing projects for girls just like this, though nothing as sensitive as what was hiding on Alex's computer.

I came to a picture of the girl squatting in the floor on her toes, wearing a short little shirt with a plunging neckline with cleavage slicing down the middle. Other than this and her simple grey panties, she wore nothing else. Her milky thighs were open, inviting me to stare right between them. Her hair was shorter in this picture, and her makeup was much more tame. The black wave of her bangs still tried to hide those alluring eyes from me.

My cock throbbed, climbing along my thigh. No matter how wrong or perverse it felt, I couldn't stop staring at this girl. I kept clicking through the pictures, finding more of this same shoot. Blood surged into my shaft while I stared at her perfect tits beneath the thin shirt she wore. In one picture, she squeezed the ample flesh of her breast while her other hand caressed the bulge in her panties. Those eyes gleamed back at me like crystals through strands of her black hair. There was something so familiar about her eyes....

My jaw fell open, wider than ever.

"Oh my god."

I was hardly aware I'd spoken the words. The realization hit me with a force that made my insides drop. I blinked hard in the dark, trying to wipe away the mistake my eyes had surely seen. Her legs were open right in the center of the frame. Painted fingernails teased at the well defined outline in her grey panties.

There was no mistake. I saw it plainly.

"Oh my god," I repeated to myself.

The girl was Alex.

I gawked for several more seconds, my mind trying to make sense of the image. The hair was much as it had been when Alex dropped by earlier. Everything else was so different. The dark pink lipstick, the shadowy colors fading from around his eyes, the piercing in his nostril... the massive tits that drooped so naturally beneath the shirt, the bulge....

It was Alex. It was definitely Alex.

I pushed away from my desk and stood, pacing my office while I tried to get control of my breathing and gather my thoughts. It was useless. I left the room and made my way to the kitchen. I found the bottle on my counter, then fumbled in the dark and retrieved a tumbler from the cabinet. With shaking hands I poured three fingers of whiskey into the short glass and turned it up without hesitation. The burn warmed my insides but did nothing to make the goosebumps on my arms vanish.

Staring blankly though my kitchen, all I could see was the image of the girl... of Alex, squatting in panties, with tits hanging, with pursed lips.

How? I couldn't wrap my head around it. I'd seen him earlier, and he looked nothing like that. Sure he dressed a bit weird, like a skater punk or an alt rock emo guy or something, but he definitely did not have tits! I tried to remember if his fingernails were painted, or if his hair was styled in any way. It wasn't. It couldn't have been. I surely would have noticed.

I poured another glass of whiskey, this time taking a few careful sips and a few more steady breaths. My mind was still reeling from the revelation, but I started to reason that what I'd seen was entirely possible. Alex did say he had gotten into editing, and had seemed so sketchy about not telling me anything he'd worked on. Maybe he was skilled with Photoshop or something.

What was strangest of all was the fact that my dick was still throbbing hard in my pants. I stared at myself in disbelief. I didn't know how to feel. I was honest enough to know that I'd been tricked, that I really was aroused by the pictures of that insanely hot girl.

The girl that turned out to be Alex himself.

I rubbed my eyes. The image would not leave my head. Those pale, smooth thighs were still wide apart in my head. The pursed, deep pink lips that hung open purred at me in my mind. Her eyes... his eyes, still stared a hole through me, glimmering like ice cubes caught in the sunlight.

I made up my mind that I would shut the computer down and forget about the whole thing. I shouldn't have been prowling through Alex's files in the first place. I refilled my glass with whiskey before summoning the nerve to walk back down the hall to my office. It felt like Alex himself was in there, that I couldn't bring myself to be in there with him. That was silly. Annoyed, I pushed at the erection that had grown in my pants. I still couldn't believe how hard I was, and a warm blush of shame crept across my skin.

Without even stepping into the room, I saw the picture of Alex still there on my monitor. I blinked and cast my eyes down, feeling as though I'd walked in on something lewd happening in the room. I sat at the computer and moved the mouse toward the top right corner of the window, prepared to close the naughty folder away.

Inevitably, my eyes fell to the girl squatted in the floor once more.

There was no one here. I was alone. I could stare all I wanted... if I wanted. My eyes traveled up her pale thighs. I saw the two fat breasts that hung above, their nipples glaring toward me. A seductive gaze stared back at me from behind black hair, pouty lips pursed, teasing me to take a longer look.

A hand caressed her panties... touching the outline of his cock....

I closed the window down, the remaining folder still there in the background. Just as I moved my mouse to close that one as well, I spotted the other folders, unclicked at the top of the window. I'd forgotten all about them. I'd been so busy surfing through the pictures of Alex that the sub-folders hadn't even crossed my mind. I stared at the names of the files dumbfounded, reading them off in my mind.

Clips

Edits

Completed

I swallowed.

With a single press of the button on my mouse, the window closed, leaving me at the desktop once more. Before I could even contemplate anything else, I reached for the power button and forced myself to shut the PC down. I acted fast, unplugging my peripherals from Alex's rig and putting them back as they belonged.

I drained the glass of whiskey, not bothering to carry it back to the kitchen. Instead, I set it on the desk and stood. I took one more glance at Alex's PC but hurried from my office into my bedroom. I tried to make my mind blank while I dressed down for bed. I worked through a plan in my head to return the PC to Alex tomorrow at work. The meeting would surely be awkward. I reasoned that I would act normal, then avoid Alex as much as I could.

I lay for a long time awake in my bed. I tried to will myself to sleep, but I couldn't keep my mind from racing. I couldn't keep the images out of my head, the images of that girl with her legs open and her big drooping tits.

I lay awake wondering how it could possibly be Alex.

****

I awoke to warmth. For the longest time, warmth and comfort were all that I knew. Somewhere between sleep and the waking world, I blinked my eyes open and saw the clock on my nightstand. It was morning, but earlier than I normally awoke for work. The room was still dark, and I was still warm.

I could feel that I was hard. It wasn't such an odd thing. Almost every morning I awoke with a stiff dick, but for some reason, it felt so good today. I slid my hand down into my boxers and clutched the swollen shaft I found there. My eyes were still shut. I squeezed myself, dreamily letting go of the waking world and allowing my mind to drift.

Absently, I stroked myself. Beneath the covers, enveloped in the hazy warmth of the dark bedroom, it felt too good not to slide my hand up and down my shaft. I was so comfortable. I allowed my legs to open, my hips pushing my cock through my loose fist while my mind searched for pleasant things to match the feeling of my stiff dick. I had no idea why I felt so aroused. Maybe it was the pleasant sensation of waking up hard.

My memory whirled, flashing forth a pale girl wearing only panties. She squeezed her big pillowy breasts, teasing their nipples with painted fingernails. Her pouty pink lips kissed at the air, beckoning me forth. The sharpness of her green eyes sliced past the curtains of inky black hair that attempted to hide them. Her hand rubbed the pouch of her panties, fingertips grazing the hard skin hidden beneath.

My eyes opened. I stared at the ceiling, but all I saw was Alex, squatting on the floor and caressing his panties.

And my dick swelled in my fist.

Coherent thoughts started to swirl into place in my mind. I remembered working on Alex's PC. I remembered very well the photos I'd found, of Alex dressed like a girl, with huge tits hanging beneath a thin shirt. The pure lewdness of those images invaded my every thought now. I was alone still, with no one to judge what I did or what I thought. I tried to recall the way he appeared day to day. I tried to remember how he'd looked and the way he'd dressed when he'd left his computer in my care.

All I could picture was the raven haired vixen pursing her lips at me, touching her dick through her panties, groping a heavy breast between her fingers.

I stroked myself. There was no judgement, only a sharp thrill that shot from my head to the tips of my toes. God, Alex looked so fucking hot in those pictures. I could still see it vividly, even the outline behind the grey panties, that defined shape of a dick hiding just out of sight. My own cock stood stiffer in my hand, and I welcomed the feeling now. I didn't care what it meant, or if Alex was a crossdresser, or if it made me gay to stroke myself to the memory of that image. It felt too good to argue with myself.

Reality settled in heavier with each passing second. At some point, I realized I was jerking myself off to Alex, my coworker. My male coworker. My emotions tumbled over one another. Part of me felt truly repulsed. A bigger part of me didn't care. The sheer taboo of what I'd found on Alex's PC dripped lust into my veins steadily, and I didn't have the strength to resist it.

I tore the covers aside and climbed from my bed, with a stiff dick poking at my boxers. In an early morning daze, I tiptoed through my house, directly to my office and the blank monitors on the colorfully lit wall. The screens all stared at me, mocking me, begging me to indulge in what I was after. My eyes fell to the machine that still sat on my desk, lifeless and dark. Flashing images of the folders swarmed through my head.

Clips

Edits

Completed

I could still see them. A dark feeling gnawed at my insides, pleading with me to power the computer on and see what other perversions lay in wait. Some distant part of me screamed inside, telling me to go back to bed, that I still had half an hour that I could spend sleeping.

I settled myself into the chair at my desk. Fumbling in the dim colorful glow of the lighting at my work station, I plugged in my mouse and keyboard to the computer. Alex's computer. The fans whirred at the push of a button, and the single monitor to my left came to life. The icons on the desktop were there, blanketing the image of the anime character on the wallpaper.

As though programmed to do so, I found the singular file amid the array of shortcuts and clicked it open. There in the window that appeared was my prize, just as I remembered it. The image files were splayed down the window below, but my focus was on the folders at the top.

Clips

Edits

Completed

My cock nodded in my boxers, as if trying to point the way. My every breath rattled from my lips. I wasn't cold, but I was shaking. With a simple movement of my hand, the cursor on the screen drifted over the folder that was named Clips. I clicked with my fingers and opened the file.

The window took a few seconds to load, and then I saw the video files spill down the page. None of them were extremely long, only seconds in length for the most of them. But I could see the thumbnails. I could see her... him, in every single one. A familiar bedroom setting was displayed in the background. My cock stiffened more, lifting the soft fabric of my boxers.

I stared blankly, and clicked on one of the thumbnails on the screen.

The media player opened, and there was Alex, right there in my office. His hair was long and straight. His face was fully made up, with smooth creamy cheeks and whisps of shadow that flanked his crystal eyes. Alex did very little in the clip, posing and swaying his hips from side to side. But I couldn't stop staring. The video clip, only thirty-seven seconds long, replayed over and over on a loop. I gawked at the female on my screen. Her tits jiggled with the slightest movement, barely corralled beneath the tight t-shirt she wore.

But she was Alex!

I closed the media player and clicked another video. It was a clip of Alex sprawled on his bed, the fluffy white comforter enveloping the background. Two huge breasts rested high on his chests beneath a cotton tank top, while his perfectly painted lips grinned at the camera.

I clicked away from the video. Sitting alone in my office, I realized that I was touching myself. The realization itself only made my erection strain firmer and taller under my boxers. I could spend hours clicking through Alex's computer. That I could not deny. The early morning fog in my mind felt like a cloak that concealed me from even my own judgment. I was alone. No one could stop me from viewing what was hidden on Alex's computer.

After finding nothing explicit in the few clips I watched, I navigated to the original folders and decided to see just what Alex had been editing. I saw the folder I wanted. My dick throbbed just thinking of what was in that folder.

Completed

Without hesitation I clicked, listening to the whir of the fans on my coworker's machine. The media player appeared, and I was treated to the same view of the bedroom, back-lit by hues of purple and pink while the pale beauty took full form in front of my eyes.

Alex was squatted in the floor right in front of a wall. My dick pulsated, and I had to touch myself. Somehow, breasts wobbled beneath a crop top tee at Alex's chest. His back was arched, his round ass spread out behind him. I stared in a trance at his feminine form, bent in the floor in a way that showed me every curve in his body.

In front of him, a cock hung from the wall.

It was a dildo of course, planted on the wall in front of Alex's beautifully painted face that I did not recognize. Black curls fell over his bare shoulders. Gleaming green eyes taunted me through the lens of the camera while his lips teased the silicone head of the cock in front of him. If I didn't know any better, I'd have thought this truly was a girl squatted in the floor of her bedroom, ready to jam a dildo into her pretty face.

But it was Alex.

Suddenly, words appeared on my screen. Fluffy pink letters materialized into the shot while Alex opened his mouth and made the silicone dildo disappear into his head. My hand was clutching my pulsating dick now, not stroking, but holding on for dear life as I stared blankly at the monitor in front of me, silently reading out the words that appeared.

"I can't wait to be blackmailed."

I blinked, watching the words fade on the video, for more to take their place. My erection pressed back against my fist.

"This is how I'll keep my secret safe."

The clip began to loop again. Alex was there, pushing a silicone dick into his mouth. It disappeared inch by inch into his plush lips. Seeing him do such a thing was so nasty, so wrong, but I stared in awe while feverish chills swept across my skin. The words flashed on the screen over and over. I read them again and again. I watched his tits jiggle as he bobbed his head. I watched the curve in his back grow deeper. I saw the way his ass pushed outward. Alex was clothed, not naked, not revealing anything at all, and yet this was the most revealing thing I'd ever seen in my life.