Keeping a Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a knock at the door.

I stared at the door dumbfounded, like a kid playing with matches gawking at the blaze he'd created. I quietly set my glass down on the coffee table. My brain already felt like it was floating. I forced myself to cross the living room to the door. A part of me expected to be let down again. I imagined myself pulling open the door to find a stack of boxes and a delivery guy casually walking away from my step.

The person knocked again.

I glanced quickly at my phone. It wasn't exactly late, but late enough that it could be no one else. I checked to make sure I'd not received any other messages. There were none. I took a breath. It was most likely Alex, dressed just as he was earlier at work, and wanting his computer back. That made the most sense. I unlocked my front door and pulled it open.

The girl from Alex's computer stood on my stoop.

For several seconds I just stood there in the doorway staring. Initially, she just looked like any other girl, dressed very casually in a zipped up hoodie and grey jogging pants. Her long straightened black hair hid half of her face, while she stood with her arms crossed on the porch. She glanced up at me long enough that I could see the perfect blend of colors across her smooth face, punctuated only by a lip piercing. She kept glancing around, however, and I could tell she wasn't keen to stand there on the stoop.

"Hey, Gav," the girl said. "Can I come in please?"

My stupor was broken when I heard her voice.

"Uh, yeah," I said, stepping to the side. "Yeah, come in."

I shut the door behind her as she passed into the living room. Her lovely scent immediately stole my breath and made me instinctively want to be near her. The girl took a few steps into my house and stood, her arms folded beneath her chest. She didn't turn toward me. Realizing just how creepy and dark my house seemed, I crossed the room and switched on the lamps at either side of my couch.

The casually dressed beauty in my living room was illuminated. All I could do was stare for several moments. Straight black hair fell past her elbows. Dark lashes fanned the air each time she nervously blinked, and her eyes themselves wouldn't stay still. Dressed in the tight thin sweats as she was, the girl looked as though she were staying over at a friend's house to paint nails and talk about boys.

Alex stood there, chewing gum with his hip out to one side, his hands holding his elbows beneath the swells at his chest.

I couldn't believe it was him. But I could tell it was him, beneath the beautifully blended makeup and pale pink lips, there was no hiding his natural features. Those were his eyes, shaded with hues of whispy purple and sparkling pink, and lined with bold dark lines that made his eyes pop. I could see it was him, and yet at the same time, I barely recognized the girl standing impatiently in my house.

"Alex?"

Alex rolled his head to one side and scrunched his shoulders strangely. Curtains of dark hair drifted toward one arm.

"Yeah, look... this is weird enough as it is," Alex said. "Don't make it any worse, 'kay?"

His eyes locked with mine, peering past a lock of black hair. Alex chewed his lip and stared at me, and something stirred inside of me, wanting to shrink back and hide. There were equal parts of innocence and determination in those sparkling eyes, and they fixed me in a trance, while she... he waited patiently.

"Y-yeah, sorry," I said. "I just... you look so much different... in person, you know?"

I couldn't tell if Alex attempted to smile or if it was a wince. But his eyes fell, and I longed for them to return.

"So... you said you fixed my PC," Alex said. "I was really hoping to get it back."

"It's fixed," I said nodding.

I was unsure what to say. Alex didn't necessarily talk any differently, but his way of speaking was new. He was still timid and nervous, but now it seemed to match somehow. Meanwhile, I continued stalling for whatever reason. I'd gotten exactly what I wanted. I couldn't stop staring at Alex, and I couldn't believe he was in my house dressed like that. I kept looking elsewhere to seem unfazed, yet my eyes were inevitably pulled right back to the gorgeous girl in my living room.

Alex shifted his weight to his other leg, which slid his hip to the opposite side. My eye followed the curvature as it formed. The grey pants clung to his thigh and his hip so tightly, and I thought I could see the hint of skin peeking out at the waistband.

"Well, you said that I could come and get it," Alex went on. "I came to get it, Gav."

My pulse quickened just from the way she said... he said it. Alex had never called me Gav, either. We certainly didn't know each other quite that well, but it did something to me all the same.

I cleared my throat, trying to be sure my voice wouldn't waver.

"It's in my office," I told him. "It was a simple fix. Shouldn't give you any problems anymore."

Alex bit his lip gently, drawing my eye to a piercing I'd never noticed before, a ring in his bottom lip. I noticed he did not wear the one in his nostril. He was studying me, and I felt like I might melt down onto the couch. My head still felt spacey from the drinks I'd had, and every part of my body seemed to grow warmer the longer Alex stared at me.

"But... could it give me any more problems, though?" Alex asked me.

One of Alex's painted fingernails played in the ends of his long hair. He continued to chew his lip, though now I couldn't tell if it was due to anxiety or if it was deliberate.

I rubbed my clammy hands on my thick sweat pants and resolved to take a seat on the couch behind me. It was the only way to steady myself. I tried to act as casual as I could before the beauty in front of me. I considered the implications of her question, wondering if I was brave enough to even answer the way I wanted to. I was already this far.

"It shouldn't be a problem," I told Alex. "If it even is truly your computer."

Alex blinked at me, his neatly trimmed eyebrows lifted ever so slightly.

"The girl on that computer," I explained, "looked a lot different than you. I'm not even sure if you're the same one in the pictures. So I'm not even sure if I can give you that PC."

I did my best not to stammer through the words. I saw the slightest shift in Alex's expression. There was a bit of a bored look as he narrowed his eyes, but I also caught a glimpse of a smile trying to form on his glistening lips.

Alex uncrossed his arms, tossed his long hair over his shoulder with a flick of his head, then pulled the zipper on his hoodie down. With his eyes cast to the ceiling, he went through the motions of tossing open the hoodie and tugging it down his slender arms. What I saw beneath made me squirm on the couch.

Two breasts bulged forth under the thin white fabric of the tiny shirt Alex wore. The sleeves barely crested his shoulders. The neck plunged down but not extremely low, hiding any cleavage from my eyes. The shirt was extremely short, however, and bared Alex's sleek stomach below, adorned with a dangling piercing at his naval. As he worked to pull his arms free of the sweater, the two bulbous tits wiggled beneath the fabric, their nipples staring right back at me through the thin shirt.

Alex let the hoodie drop to the floor. He then placed his palms behind him on his lower back, his fingers pointed toward the ground with his elbows bent, his buxom chest held high, and his spine arched to show me what I wanted to see.

He rolled his eyes while suppressing a grin.

"Better?"

I kept my cool, but there was no way that I could keep from admiring Alex's tits. They were fake, of course, but they blended right along with the rest of the illusion. Dressed as he was, the Alex I knew was gone. Each time he moved, those breasts would wiggle naturally beneath the tight little shirt he wore. The tricks it played on my mind were overwhelming.

"Getting warmer," I said, still stalling.

Now, a tiny grin did pull at Alex's glistening lips. Without turning his eyes from mine, he stepped out of the shoes I hadn't even noticed, then crept toward the couch around the coffee table. When he did, his fingers and thumbs went searching for something just out of view behind the grey pants. My eyes fell to trace the straps of a black thong, which Alex tugged gently to sit high above his hips.

"You stole my pictures," Alex said softly. "Those... could have ruined me."

Alex's hands slid around his waist, lowering his sweats by fractions of an inch each time, revealing more of his pale skin.

I swallowed. "Still could."

I said the words as firmly as I could, showing that I wasn't backing down. My heartbeat was out of control.

Alex took a breath, still staring me down. He leaned over slowly, his long hair swaying forth, the shapes of his breasts cradled only by the little shirt he wore. The sweats slid down his hips and thighs, then fell to his ankles. Alex stood again, his tits returning to rest naturally at his chest. As he stepped out of the pants on the floor, I saw that he was wearing socks, a pair I'd seen before. The striped socks climbed all the way to his upper thigh like panty hose, their black and white striped pattern tracing a lovely shape along Alex's legs. I resisted staring at the silky black panties for as long as I could, but something dark in my mind drew my gaze to that forbidden area.

Taking a few steps with his thighs sliding across one another, Alex came to stand over me. I was staring up from my seat on the couch across his pierced belly, gawking at the way his full tits swelled out at the fabric of his shirt, lifting it high. Alex used his fingers to sweep a lock of hair from in front of his eyes, which glimmered down at me in the lamp light. The glow perfectly captured the curves in his hips and waist, and even standing as close as Alex was, I could not tell that this was the same guy that had dropped his computer off at my house only yesterday.

There was only one telling feature right in front of me.

"Could you keep a secret for me?" Alex asked.

I heard the quiver in his voice. Alex stood confidently, his fingertips caressing the lace at the edges of his thong panties and staring down at me with his hair falling down across one breast. But I could hear the anxiety in his words, and I could see the look in his eye when he asked the very question I truly had been wanting him to ask.

I licked my lips, trying to gather myself even though I felt just as unnerved as Alex.

"I could be convinced," I said plainly.

I saw a flash behind Alex's eyes. Something unseen made him bristle. He bit his bottom lip just beside the ring that pierced it, and I was starting to recognize this not as a nervous tick, but as a signal for something deeper.

Alex leaned down and placed his hands on my knees. For a moment I thought he might bring his face close to mine, and I was petrified. Instead, he lowered himself into the floor on his knees. He swept his hair over his shoulders and slid his hands up along my thighs. We met eyes, and the gravity between our gaze was unbearable. I couldn't be sure how I looked to him. To me, Alex looked like a seductive goddess, lips parted and barely quivering while his glimmering eyes wove me into a trance.

I stared in disbelief at what I had set into motion. Alex was on his knees in the floor, his palms sliding their way cautiously along my thighs. Every movement he made caused his hair to sway and his breasts to wobble. I could still see that it was him. I knew it was a guy, a coworker, there in the floor between my legs. I kept questioning myself, wondering if I was going too far.

Further his hands slid. It felt so odd being touched by him. I knew who he was, but Alex was still a stranger to me. More than that, he was an illusion, not really what he seemed to be.

He wasn't even a girl.

Painted fingernails traced the elastic waistline of my pants, much like they had earlier in the day. Alex teased with my clothing as if waiting for me to recoil or reject him. I did not. I couldn't. I was too enthralled by what was happening. Down my pants slid, revealing the short pubic hair at the top of my crotch. Alex seemed to hold his breath, his beautiful wide eyes staring at the thick base of my dick. Only when the waistband tugged itself down the length of my shaft did I realize just how hard I was.

The waistband jumped off of the tip of my cock, and my dick sprung back to stand stiff in front of Alex's eyes.

The two of us marveled at the erection that was bared before us. I felt stupid for not realizing sooner just how hard I was. Alex had probably seen it in my sweats the entire time he'd been here. He could tell how aroused I was, and was teasing and toying with me, ushering me through this game. Alex's eyes pored over my dick, which nodded freely just a foot from his face. For a few seconds, I could tell the world around us disappeared from Alex's eyes. He was fixated on my stiff cock, and I couldn't help but wonder what must have been going through his mind.

I felt insane! My crotch was bared before another guy. A wave of shame swept through me, disguised as a chill that dripped down my spine. It was weird enough that my cock was out, my arousal unable to be hidden any longer. It was even stranger seeing Alex's pretty painted face behind my dick, with long hair and shadowed eyes that watched my cock nod with excitement.

Working carefully, Alex slid my pants further down until he could push them beyond my knees. The entire time, he bit at his bottom lip and stared ahead at my erection. One of his hands glided forth and encircled my dick. His touch was foreign, but so deft and gentle. It was so strange. All of it. Alex's arms were on my bare thighs. His fingers held my exposed dick, causing it to jump in front of his face, a face that looked so different now.

Alex's eyes lifted to mine again, just before he started to slide his loose fist up the length of my shaft. My mouth was open now, and I sucked in a rush of air at the sensation of a stranger's hand groping my cock. The grin on Alex's face grew. He watched me, his grip steadily growing firmer while he stroked me.

"Is this convincing?" Alex asked me.

His voice was equal parts innocent and devious.

Another hand joined before I could answer him. Fingers softly caressed my balls, somehow stroking them as well in a way that felt oddly satisfying. I slid down out of pure reflex, offering myself to Alex, and wondering if this was his first time doing something like this with a man. It certainly didn't feel that way. He knew exactly the way to touch me. He never gripped my swollen shaft too firmly and gingerly kneaded the delicate skin of my balls in his other hand.

Alex tugged my dick upright, swung his long hair aside, and let his tongue slide out of his mouth. He leaned in and pressed it to the warmth of my skin. I felt his wet taste buds gliding up a few inches of my shaft, and I let out a relaxing breath. Long black eyelashes batted the air slowly while Alex licked my cock, his feminine face a stark contrast to my hairy crotch and veiny dick.

He continued to stroke me, and his eyes continued to watch mine. There was something so hypnotic about his gaze. Maybe it was the perfect coloring that shadowed his eyes, or maybe it was the look of pure lust that radiated out from his natural eye color. Whatever it was, I refused to look away. I could tell this was Alex. I thought of the weird guy from work, his mannerisms and his withdrawn personality. I could plainly see that it was his face mouthing my cock, and yet it looked so seductively beautiful.

Alex would close his mouth around my shaft, and his glossy lips would fatten into a loud kiss. My cock would swell and straighten right against his mouth, and Alex would welcome it deeper into to his lips while his fingers squeezed and played with my tip. I found it excruciating to keep my hands pinned to the couch near my sides. I resisted the urge to grab Alex by the hair of the head, or to take my cock and stroke it, or point it headlong into his lips.

I was still trying to play it cool and appear dominant. I couldn't let Alex see how infatuated I'd become with him. I couldn't let him know how much of a spell his pictures and video clips had woven over me. As if he needed any more proof. The look in Alex's eyes was hungry, though, like someone that wanted to devour me.

"How am I doing, Gav?" Alex asked me.

I locked eyes with him. I thought I could see the faintest hint of a wink from one of those big lashes when he spoke.

"Would you tell anyone 'bout me?" He said.

My cock straightened in his hand after he spoke the words. I let myself smirk. The playful attitude was infectious, and I knew I had to play my role. Reaching up at last, I slid my fingers through Alex's hair, half expecting a wig to fall off. This was really his hair, and I dug my fingers in for a grip.

"That depends on how good you are," I said.

I pulled Alex gently and his mouth moved toward the end of my dick. He needed no convincing to lower his jaw and take my swollen head into his mouth. When his lips fastened around my tip, something swept through Alex's body. He sank deeper. His shoulders rose but his back arched. His tongue swam around the head of my cock, causing me to exhale all of the air that was trapped in my lungs. Alex's eyes finally fell from mine as his head pressed down the length of my shaft. I held his head, feeling the warmth of his mouth coat the skin along my dick.

I stared in disbelief at what was happening.

It was exactly what I wanted. I'd tormented myself by denying the truth, that the secrets on Alex's computer drove me insane. Now I was finally able to stare right at the truth of what I'd wanted all along. My whole dick was being crammed into my coworker's face, and I held him to my crotch with both hands. This was the true reason behind my odd behavior and my choices over the past twenty four hours.

I wanted Alex.

When I allowed his head to slide up my shaft, my tip popped free of Alex's lips, and his eyes lifted immediately to mine. Alex sucked in several breaths, but his eyes looked back approvingly to me, begging for more. So I pulled him back in. My fingers slid through his hair, gliding over the back of his skull, and my cock plunged back through his lips.

This time, I allowed his head to bob several times, my shaft barreling over his tongue, while my hands repeatedly tugged his head back down into my crotch. Alex's hands clutched the base of my dick, pinching the thickness of my shaft and caressing the wet skin beneath his lips. I felt Alex's tongue wriggling inside his mouth, and I fought the urge to cry out in ecstasy.

Together, we found a new rythym. I pulled one hand away from his head and applied no more force to Alex's skull, yet he continued to slowly bob his head into my lap. Painted lips slid down into the curls of my pubes, only to race back to the head of my cock. Alex's head turned and writhed as he went, his jaw flexing and opening to gobble more and more of my dick into his mouth.

I watched him in awe. If I didn't know any better, I would have surely thought it was a woman sucking my dick. My thumb swam through his dark hair as I caressed his head, trying to reassure myself that this was all real. Just when I thought I was mistaken, that it truly was a girl in my lap, Alex would pull his head back to the tip of my cock, and his eyes would fix themselves on mine again, assuring me that this was indeed Alex that had my cock in his mouth.

But he was gorgeous.

My dick burst free of his lips and Alex sat up panting. He stood on his knees now, my hand falling away as he rose. Both of his hands swirled and swarmed around my wet shaft, pistoning the veiny skin and pulling it even higher while I fought to remain still and keep my composure. I stared at the beauty in front of me. With the twist of his head, Alex flipped all of his hair across one shoulder as he sped the motions of his hands. I watched as he pumped me, my eyes glued to the tiny white shirt he wore.