All Comments on 'Keeping Guard Ch. 04'

by sunny55235

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
gulshannraygulshannrayabout 10 years ago
KEEPING GUARD

The story line is good and the narration is also good. BUT FAILED TO UNDERSTAND WHY THERE IS SO MUCH DELAY BETWEEN THE PARTS ?

The first part of the story was posted on 20th November 2010, the second on 14th January 2011, the third on 30th August 2012 and now the latest fourth one posted on 3rd April 2014.

IT WOULD BE NICE IF THE AUTHOR COULD FIND TIME TO DO SOME GOOD THINKING AND CONTINUE THE STORY FAST EVEN IF IT WERE TO BE A LENGTHY ONE AND CONCLUDE NICELY.

I am sure the readership at large would agree with this opinion and find an early response from the AUTHOR by way of good sequence at the earliest.

sunny55235sunny55235about 10 years agoAuthor
From the Author

I've gotten a lot of feedback, unanimously negative, about the timeliness of the chapters in this series. While I would like to say I have an admirable reason for the large amounts of time between installments, the truth is I simply got discouraged.

This was originally going to be a one-chapter story, and it never occurred to me to write more until I got some wonderful comments encouraging me to do so. However, since I never intended to create a series I felt I didn't put adequate thought into the characters or events as I was creating them and it felt like I was making too many things up as I went along that would cause me narrative problems down the line. In short: I over-thought and second-guessed myself out of writing.

Over the years there have been many times when I've given up on this series completely and thought I would never finish it. I was beginning to bore myself with the storyline, and if I didn't care what happened to these characters why should anyone else? Without some truly touching encouragement from my readers I would never have made it this far, and the fact that people are upset at the long waits tells me there are indeed people who care.

While I can't promise I won't give up on this story again, I do promise to always listen to my readers and take their comments to heart. Thank you so much for reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I very much enjoy this story. Take all the time you need, and if you decide not to write more of this series, that's alright too.

Cheers,

Anon

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 2 years ago

Too bad there wasn't some revenge/payback to Charles and Jerry for using her and their scummy doings.

chytownchytown11 months ago

*****Very entertaining read with a great storyline. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersunny55235@sunny55235
30 Followers
I love to hear from people who read my stories, both with positive feedback and constructive criticism. If you have any questions, comments, or would like to know when I post new stories please feel free to get in touch!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES