Secret Love Ch. 01

Story Info
He's been secretly in love with her for two years.
6.8k words
4.25
23.1k
31

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters involved in sexual activities are at least 18 years of age.

Brooke is sighing in pleasure. The leggy brunette is lying on her bed naked, cupping her ample tits as her strong boyfriend Marcus fucks her. He growls fiercely, hands roaming her sweaty, nude frame. His dick thrusts in and out of her soaking orifice, making the room smell of her spicy pussy juices. Marcus is drilling her snatch aggressively, pounding his sexy girlfriend and sucking on her nipple, biting down as he screws her senseless. With his teeth clamped on her areola, he bangs the moaning Brooke, the horny girl now squealing louder and louder. Marcus' cock is magical, hitting the deepest places in her as he penetrates the hole, slamming into the elusive G-spot.

"Do you like how I fuck you? Do you love my cock?" he demands, stroking his dick in and out of the confines of her vagina. He probes deeper inside Brooke with every thrust, making lewd noises when their groins crash together, her nectar gushing out in mini orgasms. The boy's cock is very long at 13 inches and also has the girth to match it, being as thick as his wrist. Marcus' stamina is also exceptional, as he has been boning the popular cheerleader without cumming for more than half an hour now. The fact that he has not succumbed to and cummed from the combination of her huge breasts, tight cunt and dirty talk is a testament to his skills.

"Yes! I'm in love with your cock, baby! Fuck me harder!" she begs with a very whorish expression, locking her ankles on the small of his back. Her round buttocks rise off the bed as she moves to meet his thrusts, enjoying the friction from his pole shafting her orifice. "Deeper, deeper, deeper! I want to taste myself on your dick!" Brooke is very good at lewd talk, saying all sorts of nasty, filthy things to get the cum she wants. She knows he is going to cum hard inside her pussy from all of this.

Pretty soon, Marcus is at his edge and grunts fiercely as his fat cock spews massive loads in Brooke's hole. His cum rapidly gush into her vagina, quickly filling up the pussy. She cries out in delight as she starts feeling jets of Marcus' seed spattering against her womb. Seconds later, a huge amount of semen is leaking out of the freshly fucked box, as he keeps pumping more sweet jizz into the hot teen. Brooke is writhing about in bliss as he blasts the insides of her vagina with warm cum, triggering her own climax.

As he gets off her body, Brooke smirks and dips her fingers into her vagina. Swirling them around in the pool of hot cum, the teen then withdraws them and proceeds to stick the fingers in her mouth. Right in front of his eyes, the nude cheerleader eats his warm seed from her hand, licking and sucking her fingers clean. Her ploy to keep his dick stiff works as he remains diamond hard, throbbing with continued arousal from seeing her action. She grins at this, licking her lips seductively, making him pulsate more, the veins bulging angrily on his tool.

"Fuck my slutty ass next, handsome," she tells him, getting on all fours and thrusting her large buttocks out at the stud. Looking back at him over her shoulder, the beautiful girl says "Come on. You're giving me an anal creampie this time. Then, I'm going to clean your dick with my mouth and taste my own asshole on it." Her words cause Marcus to be harder than he has ever been in his entire life as he assumed his position. The horny Brooke grabs a bottle of lubricant and toss it at him, waiting as he squirts a lot on to his cockhead and her backdoor opening. They are going to need it.

He grips her meaty cheeks and pulls them apart, exposing the wrinkly brown hole. The girl's anus seems to be winking at him as he presses against her sphincter gently. It makes her cry out slightly from discomfort as the jock carefully inches his way inside her tight ass. Her welcoming booty stretches to allow him entrance, letting Marcus' giant shaft penetrate her butt slowly. She is in no hurry, having done this with the boy several times before, letting her partner drill her anus as hard as he can so she could have an excellent orgasm too. Anal sex is simply her favourite past time.

Once his dong is fully buried inside Brooke's warm ass, he waits for a few moments before starting to thrust. He moves slowly at first, seesawing in and out of the lecherous asshole as she clenches her anal ring around his pole. Her fleshy intestines bunch around the rod, caressing him with each stroke. The boy is making her moan loudly, stuffing her booty with the huge appendage. It brings her so much pleasure to have her ass speared by the extraordinarily huge dick

"You love this don't you, whore? Tell me. I want you to tell me you love my cock in your ass," the ripped teen hisses as he pulls on her hair, railing Brooke's ass. He screws the pretty teen's asshole, driving his large penis in and out of the butt again and again. It never ceases to amaze him how wonderful her round ass feels around his cock. The large boy bangs her harder as she cries his name repeatedly from the pleasure of being fucked in the ass.

"I love your cock in my ass, Marcus! Please keep fucking my ass! I want you to never stop fucking my ass, baby!" Brooke's whole body is trembling from how good it feels, more turned on than she has ever felt. He responds by screwing the cheerleader harder and faster, rewarding the hungry slut with more aggressively poking with his fuck stick. Drilling her asshole violently, he rams the entire tool all the way in before withdrawing it and doing it again and again. The boy mercilessly pounds away at her butt, fucking it much faster as his second orgasm approaches.

Ten minutes later, Marcus bellows as he cums for the second time. This time ejaculating inside Brooke's perfect ass, he quickly fills up her booty with sticky cum the way he did with her cunt. The sensation of his cum flooding her ass makes her have an anal orgasm, climaxing for the second time herself. She loves hearing the sound of his semen sloshing around inside her butt as he keeps on cumming inside her. Her bowel is soon coated on the inside with his white cum, yet he still keeps pumping more ropes of cum into her large ass. It takes nearly an entire minute before he's stopped dumping cum in her filthy asshole.

"Stand up," she tells him, waiting as he does what she asks. The girls then gets down on her knees in front of him. Brooke grins, leaning forward to kiss the tip of his dick, before taking his pole into her mouth. She deepthroats the boy with a bit of difficulty, despite her extensive experience, given how large his rod is. Bobbing her head back and forth, she tastes a bit of her own shit on his glorious cock. It only makes her hornier and she starts rubbing her clitoris as she sucks his penis clean, going straight from ass to mouth the way she prefers it.

After twenty minutes of this, he cums for the third time, the cockhead pouring seed down her throat as she eagerly gulps down every drop of his sweet cum. She loves nothing more than the taste of jizz and ensures that she gets to drink it as often as she can. It feels so nasty to swallow his cum while he looks, just to show him how slutty she truly is. Nothing brings her greater joy than having her muscular boyfriend cum bucket loads inside her holes.

Once he's left, the girl rests on her bed, thinking about their relationship. While he is insanely handsome and has excellent skills in the bedroom, Marcus is also an arrogant jerk who gets his kicks bullying weaker kids. The bastard only has his horse cock and stamina going for him. Everything else is all rotten. The only two reasons she is dating him is that being with the cool football player helps enhance her status and that he can blow her back out the way no one else can. Well, she doesn't really know that no one can, since she's only ever had sex with him and nobody else.

She has considered breaking up with the entitled bastard several times but couldn't bring herself to give up that gorgeous cock. Marcus is the only boy she has ever slept with and how amazing she feels when sleeping with him is one of the only two reasons she hasn't dumped his pompous ass already, along with the fact that people expect the head cheerleader and the quarterback to go out. Thinking about all this, Brooke sighs, falling asleep after what felt like hours of ruminations.

The next morning when she limps to school, her best friend Blair and Anna, another person in their clique, snicker. They are all rich girls, with Brooke's dad owning a very successful private law firm and her mother being a highly esteemed surgeon.

Both Blair and Anna clearly know her well enough to deduce the cause of her condition, having seen her walk that way enough times after getting her ass stuffed with Marcus' dick to know that she just got assfucked yesterday. Neither of them could bother to contain their snickers from watching her stagger on trembling legs. That's what two massive orgasms, one from the pussy and one from the ass, can do to a teenage girl. Blair in particular is barely about to stop herself from just bursting out into full scale laughter.

"Don't know what the hell you're laughing about, Blair," Brook remarks as she sits down, wincing slightly, making the duo snicker louder. "I mean, your ass was gaped by plenty of guys too, wasn't it? Only Marcus has pounded my ass." Anna shakes her head fondly, looking at her two friends who have always bickered like this. She knows that it's all only for fun and they never mean any offence to each other, taking jabs good-naturedly only. That's all there is to it and that's why she's never had to worry.

"Yeah, true. Before dating Charles, I was a much bigger slut than you are. As a matter of fact, you aren't even a slut, since you only had sex with one guy," Blair notes. She then flips her hair over one shoulder sassily. "However, I handled cocks in my ass much better than you do and never limped the morning after. You can ask Anna. She is my witness." It is true though. Whenever Anna isn't busy fucking or mooning over her boyfriend Eric, she is hanging out with Blair and knows her the best.

"Both of you got nothing on my mom. That woman scored 37 dicks before fucking my dad into marriage." Anna shivers slightly as she recalls how often she and Blair has stumbled into witnessing her mother bent over a couch with her father entering her from behind. She sometimes feels a little concerned for her dad, given how often her mom drains his balls. Although Anna herself is hardly better in how she treats Eric. Like mother like daughter, she supposes. At least she hasn't filmed her boyfriend having sex with her, unlike what her crazy mother did to her father when they were 18. That was some weird ass shit, now that she thinks about it.

"I still don't know how you managed to get your Eric to wear that T-shirt. What did it say again?" Brooke asks Anna, taking a sip of her iced coffee.

"Property of Anna," said girl replies, making the other two chuckle. "He was embarrassed at first, given how everyone was staring and laughing at him, but it's okay now."

"Yeah, I also got Charles a similar t-shirt, but with my name on it," Blair says, high-fiving Anna.

Suddenly, their teacher enters the class. The girls shift their focus to him and waits as he gets the projector to starts working and begins going through slides, reviewing what they covered last lesson. He then orders them to work in groups of four. Given that their friend Jenna is in another class, the three popular chicks need one more person in their group. Brooke is the best student in this and many of her of her other classes but there is Polix. He is a scrawny, awkward guy with a plain face. Polix is reasonably good and nice enough, so she suggests him.

"Hi, Polix!" Brooke walks up to the bespectacled teen, making him look up at her and blush. She smiles brightly at him as his cheeks go red. The girl sits down, as does Anna and Blair. "Would you like to work with us?" Anna smiles at him and so does Blair. The two are reasonably good people, except for when Anna raped her boyfriend into going out with her and Blair was an accomplice. Other than that they're good.

"Um, y y yeah! Sure! I mean I'll w work with you," Polix mutters awkwardly, scratching the back of his ear. This makes Brooke giggle. He is an extremely nice boy, unlike her jerk of a boyfriend, she thinks to herself as they all get their books out to start working. Anna is trying hard to stop herself from sending her boyfriend another nude picture. She already gave him a photo of her in her bikinis for him to cum all over. Eric knows he's expected to cum on one of her pictures each day and show her the aftermath later.

Brooke finds herself glancing at him curiously. She is surprised that he isn't perving on her like practically every other guy does. It makes her feel something weird from how he is the first boy she's sat down next to who hasn't been ogling her perfect tits or looking down at her thick behind. She's probably the only girl in school who's got a better ass than Anna's, with it being both larger and rounder. Their legs are about just as good though.

The four youngsters work diligently over the next forty minutes, jotting down notes and ideas. Polix proves himself to be a very good teammate, aside from the fact that he stutters a lot and you have to make him repeat a sentence quite a few times to get what he is trying to say. None of them mind it though, since Anna's and Blair's sweethearts behave the same way and Brooke is very kind, patient enough to deal with this.

"Why don't we all come over to my place to work more on this in the afternoon?" Anna suggests. Blair eagerly nods. She just made Charles cum in her ass five times yesterday so today he is going to get the privilege of resting because she is a merciful girlfriend. Anna herself is only saying this because unfortunately Eric has to finish a project in the next few days and if he comes over, she won't be able to stop herself from fucking him and that could make him miss the deadline.

"I'm all for it. We can even practice our new routine afterwards," Brooke says. "What about you, Polix? Can you come over to our place?" They all look at the shy boy expectantly as he gulps. "She's got a lot of great food. And a private cinema and bowling alley too." Anna nods to tell him that Brooke is telling the truth, given that her family's house really does have said features, along with a tennis court and swimming pool.

"My parents might disapprove of me going over to a place with girls after school," he says meekly. "I guess I'll have to lie to them."

......

Polix shuffles his feet nervously as he stands in front of the large door to the Goldberg mansion. He is in awe of how vast the area is and figures that the rumours of how wealthy Anna's family is are not just rumours. Frankly, it seems that the size of her trust fund has even been understated. There are two horses in a stable and a freaking ostrich in a nearby enclosure. Coming from a lower class family, this is very shocking to him, to see just how rich one of his classmates is. He knows that Brooke and Blair are also extremely well off too, but has never been to either of their places.

"Mom! Dad! I'm home!" Anna yells, waiting for ten seconds before opening the door and walking in. Upon entering, the sole boy gasps further as he takes in the glistening chandelier, the rugs and all the most expensive furnitures arrayed. He couldn't believe how luxurious the place is. The fact that she is so rich and still down to earth makes him greatly respect Anna. He walks after the trio as they move through the different rooms briskly, heading for Anna's bedroom. Polix feels himself getting a bit red from Brooke's presence. Just standing next to her triggers waves of emotions in him that he can not stop.

"Do you have to do that every time you come home?" Brooke asks, irritated. God, even her annoyed voice sounds musical to his ear. The way she is so kind to everyone despite them praising her so much anyone else would have gotten arrogant, and how she is nice to people even though she could easily get away with being mean... Polix shakes his head rapidly to bring himself out of his reverie. No, that won't be good. She is in a relationship with someone else and it would be incredibly disrespectful of him to to try to break a couple apart, just because of his own feelings.

"I have to because I don't want to see my mom banging my dad again," Anna replies. "You're welcome to go in first and watch if you want. Just call me in only after you've made them stop." Blair just snickers at this as she follows them. She, like Anna, has also seen Mrs. Goldberg having her way with her husband out in the open enough times to want to be mentally scarred again by a different image of them in a different position, hovering over a different furniture

And that is exactly what they get. Even though Anna already gave them a warning by shouting really loudly, they find her father sitting on a countertop, his boxers on the floor with his wife's skirt and panties, as Emilia stands between his parted legs and thrusts, her firm ass clenched. Anna yells loudly as her friends and Polix all cover their eyes, the boy being the most shocked since she has never seen this before and didn't brace himself for the impact.

"My god! I'm so sorry, I didn't realize you were..." Emilia Goldberg mumbles as she quickly reaches down for her skirt and her husband's boxers, and then standing in front of him, shielding him from view after she's put her skirt back on. Mark Goldberg is very embarrassed but his wife doesn't seem very ashamed, only slightly blushing compared to his frantic reaction. In fact, she is even less embarrassed than she was the last time this happened, which was only six days ago. She almost seems to be getting bolder and taking more risks of getting caught by the teens.

"Didn't you hear me yell at all?" her daughter demands. "You could just try keeping your hands off dad, you know?" The girl shakes her head in exasperation, before turning to her father next. "And you, dad. Please, please don't let her fuck you this often. I'm honestly concerned for your health!" Mark looks suitably chastened at how Anna is calling him out for being easy, rubbing his arm in that awkward way. Anna just heads to her bedroom with Blair right behind her, giggling at how flustered her friend is from stumbling upon the highly unfortunate, debilitating sight.

"So, um, who is this guy, huh?" Emilia asks Brooke, who hasn't yet left the room. "Did you bring him here to fuck him? Would you like to borrow some condoms?" Both Brooke and Polix are now blushing from what she's said to them. "Sorry, I forgot. You said you got a contraceptive implant at the same clinic where Anna got her IUD." Polix is now imitating a fish on land with the way he is gasping repeatedly and not knowing what else to do except stand there dumbly. "You should still use a condom to prevent STDs though." Eventually, he finds some words.

"No! I mean, no I'm not here to have sex with anyone! Honest! In fact, I'm still a virgin!" The shy boy, as a result of going to church every Sunday, feels the need to clarify that he is still chaste and pure. "Please, there'll be no sex involving me." The teenager looks extremely uncomfortable with the insinuation that he would be taking part in any sort of fornication. Emilia giggles slightly while Brooke looks just the tiniest bit offended, put off that he so quickly dismissed the idea of them having sexual intercourse. But she quickly pushes that thought away, realizing that he is simply being respectful of her relationship with Marcus.

They join the other two teens in Anna's bedroom, where she and Blair have already arranged the necessary stuff for working on their project together. Anna has asked a maid to bring macarons and chamomile, setting up afternoon tea. Polix sits down with them and then Brooke takes the chair next to his, and they begin to get to work. After half an hour, though, Brooke decides she wants to know more about Polix and starts to ask him some questions about his personal life, hoping to know the boy better but not knowing why she feels this way. She guesses there is just something about him which makes her curious.

12