Keeping Her Job - Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I immediately noticed the quiet right away. I guess I was expecting the TV to be on or something, so I put down the things I had brought and went to the bedroom to investigate. The window coverings were still drawn closed but bright light now streamed through all the gaps making the drapes almost useless. From the doorway I could see the top of Sam's head peeking out from under the covers. A towel lay draped over the chair and the side of the bed we had recently defiled appeared to have been wiped, probably scrubbed with a wet washcloth. I felt a pang of sympathy for the little blonde under the covers and the embarrassment she probably felt and wondered what her experience had been like to make her so self-conscious about something so damn sexy.

I walked over to the bed and carefully lifted the covers to find Sam, still nude, asleep on her stomach. Her head rested on her forearms facing away. I took in how long and lithe she looked stretched out like that, how her thin frame flared out at her hips and how nice her ass looked from where I stood. Her hair was a disarray of scattered limp straw which made me smile. Her skin was soft and uninterrupted by tan lines. Only the tattoos covering her arms, one more so than the other provided a contrast to the otherwise ethereal sight. This was the first time I had seen her naked back and I felt a pervy pleasure at getting to see her so intimately. I was surprised that she didn't have more tattoos and I curiously scanned her for more, eventually finding one on her right ankle, a small red heart with initials I couldn't make out inside but they didn't stand for Thomas so I wondered what ex lover had made such an impression on her to be immortalized on her body like that. I thought about letting her rest and going back to the other room and powering on my laptop, but before I could do anything crazy like work, I slid under the covers, careful to not wake Samantha.

We had time.

I settled onto the bed with a sigh. I could feel the warmth Sam gave off. I closed my eyes, enjoying the moment. The AC kicked on loudly and I was thankful to be under the covers when I felt the chill on my face. I took some deep, calming breaths and started to feel the tug of sleep when I felt movement next to me and Samantha climbed on top of me. She draped her small frame over mine and rested her face on my shoulder. Her chain slithered and pooled at my armpit. I brought my hand up and caressed the back of her head before lowering my hand to trace my fingertips down her naked back. I felt Samantha tremble slightly, and then melt on me.

"I fell asleep..." Sam whispered a pouty complaint in my ear. Her fingers traced up my arms until they got caught on my shirt sleeve and she pawed at my chest and stomach until I got the gist and pulled the offending article up and off me. She settled back on my chest with a sigh. Her naked skin on mine felt warm and feathery soft. She shifted slightly and her nipples dug into one side of my chest. The tips of her fingers idly traced little circles on my opposite shoulder.

"It's okay..." I caressed her back. I felt her shiver in response, "It's my bad. I took too long. You got here very early. I got you food but if you are tired you can sleep if you want."

"The meeting," Sam rubbed at her eyes with the back of her hand. She was adorable.

"Don't worry about that," The pressure of her thighs on mine was impossible to ignore, "rest if you want."

"In your bed..." she nuzzled her face into the crook of my neck.

"Yes, in my bed." I answered and felt her hum as she gently licked and kissed my neck.

I caressed her back, wildly aware of the texture of her skin on my fingertips. I found soft, wispy down along the small of her back and my fingertips danced along the fine barely-there hair. Sam wriggled at my touch but didn't pull away so I reached lower to her palm her ass and felt Sam scooch up to let me reach her better. She raised her ass up and held it there off me.

"Pants." She said simply. I reached down amused, unbuckled, and wriggled off them. When my pants got past my knees Samantha used her feet to help me kick them off. We both muttered groans as she plopped down and settled her hip over my erection.

"Sorry!"

"It's okay..."

Her necklace dripped down my neck. Sam took my hand and placed it back on her ass. My fingers curled to squeeze her cheek. Sam moaned softly. Encouraged, I reached lower still and my fingertips found her pussy completely flooded.

"Fuck.." A groan escaped my lips as I felt her warm wetness coating my fingers. My fingers penetrated her easily. Sam gasped sharply against my neck. I shifted her slightly, and pulled at her ass with the palm of my hand to bury my fingers deeper inside her. Her pussy was a dripping furnace. Sam moaned louder and clenched her hand against my chest but took it.

"Do you like being in my bed?" I repeated as I withdrew and pushed my fingers back into her sloppy wet pussy. My palm was positively drenched.

"Uh huh..." Sam cried out, I pushed my fingers deeper and could feel her juices running down. I'd met some girls who were ready at the drop of a hat, but I've never met someone who got as wet as Sam did, the girl was gushing. It was an incredible turn on.

"You like it..." I heard her softly. I withdrew my fingers some then buried them back in,

"I fucking love it," I grunted and Sam moaned loudly and ground her pelvis down over the length of my erection. I tilted my hips down and my cock slid and sprang free from under her, the tip immediately lodging against my palm while my fingers were still buried deep inside her. Sam felt the head of my cock rubbing against her gushing slit and made a needy sound.

I pulled my fingers out of Samantha and guided the head of my aching cock along her sodden slit. Sam gave a little gasp when my cock slid into her warm tight channel easily. I clenched my teeth to avoid groaning too loudly near her ear. Samantha's pussy felt incredible. It was like sliding into warm butter.

"Damn," I exhaled, feeling her clench around my cock. I pulled back and despite how wet she was I still felt her gripping me tightly. Sam gave a little cry of distress. I held on to her hip and pushed back in.

"Oh gawddd..." Samantha pressed her forehead against my chest. I felt her rock her hips and I held her down with one arm until I bottomed out and my pelvis ground into her clit.

"Oh shit!" Sam's voice was strained.

"Fuck..." I breathed out close to her ear and she moaned in approval. I let her go and she immediately sank and buried her face into the crook of my neck again. Her pelvis pulled back a little but I held her in place and brought her back to sheathe me completely.

"Take it," I hissed and felt her tremble.

"Of fuck. Yes sir!" She exhaled.

"You feel fucking incredible.." I said now running my hand over her ass as I lifted my hips to fuck her incredibly wet and warm pussy.

"Thank you!" she squeaked.

I could feel her wetness dripping down my balls. It was such a bizarre and delicious feeling that I reached down with my hand to feel her pussy wrapped around my cock. The whole area was a frothy wet mess.

As I trailed my fingers up, I brushed against her asshole. Sam's breathing hitched but she kept writhing against my pistoning cock with growing confidence. I reached back down to coat my fingers in her wetness and deliberately teased her wrinkled little hole to see how she would react. Samantha whined, and I expected her to bat my hand away but she kept her palms on my chest. I coated my fingers again and gently massaged at her sphincter without penetrating her. Each time I touched her I felt her breathing stop as if she knew what was coming. I repeated the process, getting my finger wet with her juices and as I pulled my cock back, I wriggled my finger in her asshole. I felt her close up around the tip of my finger, just past the first knuckle. Sam cried out through clenched teeth, though I assumed more out of surprise than pain at how easily I slid in. I pushed my cock back in and the sensation of my erection buried deep inside her pussy and my finger defiling her asshole was indescribable. Samantha's body stiffened. I pushed in with my finger but her ass gripped me tightly. Reluctantly, I slid my finger out, marveling at feeling her little asshole close as I pulled out and ran it along the sides of my shaft to gather more of her natural lubricant.

I was close. I found her ass again and this time I pushed until my whole digit was buried inside her. Sam made a strangled noise and froze on top of me, seemingly afraid to move. I pulled my cock out some and slid it back in, feeling it through the thin membrane separating her holes. It was such a wicked feeling.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" Sam gasped, still frozen on top of me.

I moved my finger inside her, feeling my shaft deep inside Samantha. Sam made a guttural noise.

"Does that feel good?"

"I don't know!"

"Do you like that?" I tried again.

"I don't know!"

"Are you going to cum for me?"

"I think so!" The desperation in her voice was glorious.

"Look at me." I was delighted by her struggle to speak.

"No!" She dug her face against my neck.

"Why not?"

"Because! Your finger is back there!"

I pulled it back and slid it back in, fucking her ass with my finger while I continued to fuck her torrential pussy.

"Oh gawd! Do you like it?"

"I fucking love it" I grunted feeling myself getting close.

"Oh! Oh! Please! You're going to make me cum again!"

Fuck, hearing her say that did the trick. I felt my balls tighten,

"Good... Right there with you... Cum with me."

I held her flat against me with my left arm, almost cradling her as I fucked her with hard deep thrusts. I felt the wave cresting so I drove my cock, crushing her clit with my pubic bone as I reached deep into my employee's ass with my middle finger. Sam convulsed in my arms making small guttural sounds as I came with a roaring grunt. I felt her squirt around my throbbing cock. A sensation that heightened an already surreal and incredible experience. The girl did an amazing job for my ego.

I held Samantha on top of me, my cock and my finger still lodged firmly inside her as she shook and caught her breath. I did my best to calm my own heart from wanting to explode out of my chest.

I felt her breath come in short huffs, slowly normalizing.

Sam tapped at my arm and I slowly slid my finger out of her ass. Sam let out a whiny breath, deflating when I pulled out.

"Hungry?" I asked the puddle sliding off me onto the bed.

"Yes" Sam half groaned, her voice still shaky and I got off the bed to get the food I had picked up.

"Wash your hand first!" She called out and I chuckled but did as the lady asked.

When I got back to the room, food in hand, I was treated to a view that took my breath away. Sam, nude on her hands and knees wiping at the wet spot on the bed. Her hair was half-hazzardly pulled into a messy bun over her head. Her pale, sexy flat ass facing me. Knees spread, her pink, crinkly little rosebud peeked out at me as did her beautiful pussy. I could see my white cum just beginning to seep out of her.

I gawked at the view, shocked at how different it was from how I normally got to see Sam. I watched her tits sway as she scrubbed at the bed. Fuck, she was mouthwatering.

"Ahem.." I hated to interrupt. I held up her breakfast, "There is a microwave, would you like me to heat up your sandwich?"

"That's okay!" she called out not looking back but I could tell she was blushing at being caught trying to dry the bed. My eyes stayed fixed on her ass. Never in a million years would I have thought I'd have a chance of being in the spot I was then. My cock twitched.

"Leave it," I finally said, "I am sure the hotel staff sees things like that all the time."

"They're going to charge you for the bed!" Sam huffed and sat on her heels. I was happy to hear her sound more argumentative than embarrassed or self-conscious.

"Then I'll buy them a new bed," I said, pulling the comforter over the spot and plopping the bag with her food on top. I handed Sam her iced drink, "It would be beyond worth it."

"Thank you," she accepted the compliment shyly as she took the straw in her mouth and just like that she looked very much like my employee again. Other than the fact that she was still very naked I mean. I was close to dumbstruck at how cute and adorable she looked then.

"So..." I sat on the edge of the bed and plopped a pillow over my spent cock as I watched her unwrap her sandwich, "Did Thomas say anything last night?"

Sam had stayed with me longer than either one of us realized the day before and it had stayed on my mind that it might have caused trouble for her back home.

"No. I told him that it wouldn't have looked good to leave while you were still there. You live farther away than I do and you were staying so I couldn't just leave. That would have been rude."

I smiled. Sam shrugged,

"He had a bug up his ass because he wanted to spend the night at his parent's house so he would have less of a drive this morning."

"So what was all of that yesterday? All the texting?" I asked her, brow raised. Sure enough, the day before had almost ended early due to the constant messages.

Sam rolled her eyes,

"Just him being insecure," Sam spoke with a mouthful of food, "He always gets like that when I'm somewhere new and he doesn't know the people. He gets intimidated by others. No, not just others. He gets intimidated by successful men. He's downright terrified of you, did you know?"

I didn't.

"I didn't know that."

"He's always scared of letting you down. But whatev, that's on him. He gets self-conscious that he never finished school, that's what he tells me anyway but he could go back to school if he really wanted. He was almost done when he stopped."

"So..." My brain filed away what she had said for later. Instead I backpedaled, "He wanted you to stay to go with him to his parents?"

"Except that would have made my drive much much longer and he didn't think that through!"

"So..." I waited for her to continue. She chewed nodding excitedly,

"So I pointed that out and stayed behind!"

"So..."

"So I could have..!" she simmered down, "I could have stayed longer yesterday."

Ah. I immediately thought of the day before. Of Sam gagging on my raging erection and of me cumming on her face and heaving breasts.

"So you came early today." I said calmly.

"So I came early today." She pressed her lips together blushing.

"You could've called me?"

"I..." she looked down, "I didn't know what to say. Especially after..."

"Right..."

I recalled how she had looked with her pretty face dripping with my cum. I processed what she had shared with me. A question I wasn't sure I wanted to ask nagged at me.

"Did you want to come back?"

"What?" Sam looked up at me.

"Did you wish you could have come back after you left?"

"Yes..." Sam bit her bottom lip.

"Why?"

"Why?" Sam furrowed her brow.

"Yeah, why?"

"I don't know!"

"Try"

"I... I can't explain it."

"Try anyway." I nudged and she understood that I wasn't just asking about the day before.

"Ugh... It's embarrassing!"

"I'm not judging you."

"Umm..." Sam blushed and cast her eyes down breaking eye contact, it was a long stretch of silence before she spoke again,

"I... like how you look at me."

"How is that?"

"Like I'm a... Uhh," Sam furrowed her brow, "I don't want to say."

I noticed Sam's nipples tightened and the top of her chest matched the blush on her face. I let her continue,

"But I can tell what you want when you look at me... I don't know."

I thought about asking her to clarify that but I chose to stay quiet and listen.

"It's simple. You don't confuse me when you look at me like that. I feel... sexy and wanted."

"You are very sexy." I assured but she rolled her eyes,

"Yeah, right!"

"Have other guys confused you?" I tried a different angle.

"Yes!" Sam said animatedly, "It's always something. It's always complicated."

"But not with me."

"No." Sam said softly while meeting my eyes. Her lips tight, "I know what you want... When you look at me like that I mean."

The tops of her ears were red,

"That you would want that from me..."

Then softer still I heard her add,

"It makes me want to give it to you."

Then timely, because I'm sure the universe works like that, Sam's phone began to ring from somewhere under the covers. She jumped and her ass bounced as she dug through the sheets for it.

"It's Thomas" she said and silenced the phone letting the call go to voicemail.

"Do you need to call him back?"

"No, It's okay," she dismissed.

"Go ahead" I said, "He'll only call right back."

Sam pressed her lips together, waited a pause and then dialed,

"Hey." she said in a nonchalant voice. She pushed a strand of hair behind her ear. Her cute heart-shaped face cocked to one side.

"I know, but it's too noisy in there so I had to walk outside. What's up?"

I awed at how easy the lie came out of her lips, she noticed my gaze and rolled her eyes but the corner of her lips curled upwards,

"Uh huh"

Sam put a finger to her lips at me and I made a face at her. As if I needed reminding to be silent. Sam stealthily got off the bed and walked to where her clothes lay. Talking to her boyfriend, Sam must've suddenly felt very naked and exposed. She picked up her panties.

"Uh huh," I watched her reach back and dip her finger between her legs to dab at my cum leaking out of her. My stomach tightened at the sight.

"No, he's still inside."

"Uh huh..."

I stood up and slipped past her to let her talk to her boyfriend. I sat on the couch and grabbed my own phone. I heard her pad into the bathroom and after a few minutes, Sam joined me. She had her hair up in a messy bun, and wearing nothing but her glasses and lace panties, she looked like everyone's fantasy version of a sexy secretary.

"Are you still on the phone?"

"No," she waved the phone to show she was off it, "Thomas was asking if you knew if we had received the parts he needs for this afternoon's job. If not, he says he can pass by and pick them up."

"We did," I said, raising my phone to take her picture, "You checked them in two days ago."

Sam looked chagrined,

"Oh. Let me tell him."

"Your ass looks amazing in these by the way," I pulled Sam onto my lap and snapped at the lace as she played with her phone. She leaned back onto my chest, hands in front of her, fingers flying furiously across the screen.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah," I affirmed, running my palm up her thigh.

"Thank you!" She said in her little girl quip.

My hand traveled higher, sliding under the lace and I cupped a cute little ass cheek in my palm. I held her there, comfortably cradling her while she played with her phone. Things felt different sitting there nude with Sam on my lap and I loved the sudden freedom I felt. The proprietariness over her body that I felt awarded with being away from the office and not having to be subtle. I moved my hand between her legs and Sam affirmed me by opening her legs a little to allow me access to her smooth, shaven pussy. My fingers pushed and nudged at her slippery lips, spreading them to run down the length of her slit and tease at her opening. I pushed against her perineum softly and felt her hips tilt at my contact. I fingered her opening with languid, shallow strokes and Sam's legs opened further wanting more.

Slick with her juices, my hand traveled lower and began to circle her sphincter. Sam groaned in complaint and tried to push my hand away. I batted her hand and without pause or warning determinedly slid a well lubricated finger in her ass. It slid in easily before Sam could react and clench.

"Oh my gawd!" Samantha immediately put her phone down and covered her face with her hands, "Oh..."