Keeping Her Job - Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like that don't you?"

"No!" she made a small loose fist and raised her hand as if to hit my chest but held it there adorably, "It's wrong!"

"I love your ass..." I said, surprising myself how much I meant it. I had stared at her flat little ass under her jeans at work daily for months. I loved the way her underwear would ride up and separate her ass cheeks. Now I had those same soft cheeks in my palm while I pushed my finger deep in her ass.

"Ohh! It feels weird!"

I slid my thumb along her very wet slit. Her ass clenched and squeezed my finger.

"Mine..." I said, drunk on something. Power?

Sam pressed her face against my chest gritting her teeth.

"Ughh... It's yours"

"Say that again..." I coaxed and repeated the motion.

"It's yours..." she exhaled open mouthed, "it's yours okay?!"

"Fuck, I love that..." I croaked out feeling her ass throb around my middle finger. She couldn't stop herself and her pussy dribbled onto my hand. I'd never met someone who could get that wet. It was incredibly arousing.

"I'm such a..." Sam closed her eyes, "God. Are you going to fuck me there?"

"Mine..." I repeated as I plunged my finger in her ass and my thumb in her pussy in a seesaw motion.

Sam shook in my arms,

"You are giving me goosebumps."

I pressed my fingers together while inside Sam and pulled them both out slowly, pinching as I did. The new sensation pushed her over the edge. Sam groaned, grimaced and shook. Her pussy squeezed my hand and her legs shook as another small orgasm overtook her. I buried my fingers deep in her againThe hair on her forearms stood on end. This girl was a feast to the senses and doing a number on my confidence. I held her as she came back to earth.

"Okay" Samantha took a deep breath shifting on top of me.

"Wha?"

"Um.." She pushed on my hand, "Okay!"

I eased the finger out of her ass slowly and she almost jumped off me the second I withdrew completely. In fact, she did jump off the couch and hurried into the bathroom. Her ass jiggled as she disappeared and the bathroom door slammed. It was a few minutes before she came out.

"Okay! no more of that for a bit!" Sam called out as she walked into the room, a wet washcloth in hand. She looked adorable trying to be serious. I was reminded of a meme with a kitten on it, "my butt needs a break."

Sam took my hand and carefully cleaned each of my fingers, blushing and looking down when I tried to meet her eyes. Her nipples were painfully tight.

"Cold?" I asked, only half teasing.

"A little," she admitted, then self-consciously added with a dismissive wave of her hand and rolling her eyes, "but I'm always cold."

"Should we get dressed?"

"Do we have to?" Her voice was small, like when she had to ask me to repeat a set of instructions at work, "Could we go back to bed?"

Fuck. I thought I might never leave that room with a request like that.

I got up and followed Sam's swaying ass back to the room. My cock lurched as she hooked her thumbs on the waistline of her panties and pushed them off before crawling onto the bed. I slid in behind her.

"Just ignore me okay?" Sam disappeared under the covers settling between my legs. A moment later I felt her pointy little tongue swirling around the head of my cock.

"Jesus.." I breathed out and let my head drop to the pillow thinking that if I were to die at that moment, I would be satisfied with my life. Her tongue on me was a magical thing. Sam placed her hands on either side of my thighs and dutifully bobbed her head up and down slurping wetly. From my vantage point I only saw a lump under the comforter bouncing, but the way Samantha's fiery mouth fondled my cock was unbelievable. Her tongue pressed and pulled along the length of my shaft, hot and wet, massaging me into an incredible hardness.

Samantha worked on my cock again and again. Her wet, delicious mouth getting me harder than I felt possible. I hissed at the rigid tension of my stomach muscles. A second later, I felt, then heard the sloppy gurgling sounds of her gagging on my cock as she forced herself to take me deeper.

"Oh fuck Sam" I groaned. Sam pulled off me with a heavy gasp,

"Tell me I'm yours again, please!" she breathed out urgently from under the covers.

"Mine..." I croaked out to the wet GLUCK GLUCK sounds followed by the retching sounds of her trying to force my dick down her throat and failing over and over. Warm spit ran down my shaft and balls.

"Mine..." I repeated and I felt her moan intensely when she heard me.

I heard a needy, almost desperate whine and then felt her press her face between my legs and then felt her tongue lapping at my balls. I nearly jumped out of the bed in surprise. Samantha deferentially licked my balls and worked her way up my shaft, cleaning up her mess before once more enveloping my dick in her velvety mouth for more. The sound of her retching when her gag reflex was triggered was perversely erotic to me.

Once more she did her best to take me deeper and then took a break to clean me off with her tongue. Her breath on me was both hot and cold and I heard Sam swoon when I groaned as I felt myself getting close. Sam felt it too and once more engulfed my rock hard cock in her abused little mouth.

"Unh... unhh... glugh... hff... mff!" Sam's little hand shot out from under the covers, grabbed for my hand and pulled my palm over the top of her head, holding her down.

"Hold it in your mouth," I said understanding her need, "Don't swallow until I tell you to"

"Mmmph!" Sam moaned just before I erupted in her mouth. As my first burst hit the back of her mouth Samantha tried to pull back but I held her head down, pressing her against my crotch. I knew that it couldn't be as much as I had previously cum but my balls almost hurt as they tried to compete. I made some incoherent sounds as my stomach cramped and my cock throbbed again and again. My jaw clenched painfully as I filled Sam's mouth.

"Fuck..." I finally said and a moment later I lifted the cover to see a pair of watery eyes seemingly glowing back at me. Samantha's heart-shaped face matted with hair and sweat. Her mouth hung slack.

"Show me," I said simply, the energy metaphorically drained out of me. Sam opened her mouth to show me a pool of white filling her mouth. I nodded and she swallowed. Her eyes alight with satisfaction.

"Good girl" was the best I could come up with. Sam smiled, proud of herself before she crawled up and plopped against my chest as I caught my breath.

"Thank you" she said, just as she had the previous day when I had fucked her mouth and cum all over her face. Incredulously, Sam cuddled up to me, pressed her back against my side and dozed off hugging my arm to her chest.

I fucked Sam one more time before we left the hotel room, but not before ordering room service for lunch. Samantha didn't want to risk being seen by someone who might recognize us and have it get back to Thomas, also, and a more believable reason, she didn't want to get dressed. So we ate hotel restaurant chicken caesar salads and I watched Samantha spill romaine lettuce and parmesan cheese on her bare breasts and stomach. We never turned on the TV, though Sam did make me laugh with memes on her phone.

Sam was kneeling over an upholstered chair while she looked out the window for work trucks leaving. Her ass in her lace panties swaying in the air as she leaned over this way or that. Hypnotized by her succulent ass, I stepped behind her and told her to keep looking out the window as I pulled her panties down. It was very reminiscent of the time she bent over the conference room table at the office when she asked me if I intended to fuck her. We took our time, and the only reason I didn't take her ass then was because I didn't trust myself to be patient and not hurt her. I couldn't get enough of seeing the swell of her hips from behind nor could I get enough of slamming into her pillowy ass, slowly at first and with grunting gusto amidst her glorious wails. Her juices ran down my legs by the time I exploded across her back cramping at my legs and stomach.

"I'm sore," Sam said when we finally decided to call it a day. I offered to kiss it better, and I did, until she pushed my face away saying she couldn't take anymore.

"You've made me cum so many times today that I've lost count," she said as she put away her outstanding tits. I watched her get dressed and after an elaborate plan to escape the hotel room unseen, she laid a chaste kiss on my cheek and just walked out in the mid afternoon with no one the wiser. The warmth of her lips stayed with me long after I gathered my things too.

****

"I'm sore!"

Sam texted me as she walked back from the restroom the following morning. The technicians, Sam's boyfriend, Thomas included, were loading up for the day's jobs and I could see Betty and Roger walking in together from the parking lot. I chuckled at Sam's text because I knew what she felt. My thighs, stomach and back felt like I had overdone it at the gym.

"Want me to kiss it better?" I smirked out loud. Hearing me, Samantha's head shot up to look around before shooting me an admonishing glare even as she fought the smile forming on her lips.

"Good morning!" Roger called out in glorious fashion.

"G'morning" Betty called out in a less celebratory tone.

"Morning!" Samantha piped up in her little girl voice.

I smiled behind my laptop anticipating when my phone would buzz again.

**THE END**