Keeping Her Job - Pt. 05

Story Info
Day two of the off-site training - last part.
9.2k words
4.72
16k
9

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/14/2023
Created 06/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BgDaddy33
BgDaddy33
99 Followers

Author Notes:

This story started out as NonCon/Reluctance however I am not sure it belongs there anymore. I would appreciate some feedback from those of you who have read it where you think this story (all parts? Just this one?) would fit better under.

Thank you for all the feedback, both in the comments and the forum. This was my first foray into writing here and you all made it a very pleasurable experience. I hope you enjoy this last part.

NOTE: This story contains references to age gap, submissiveness, and infidelity. Please proceed at your own discretion.

Keeping her Job - Part 5

"Have you ever sent Thomas pictures like these?" I asked Samantha sitting on my lap. I was thumbing through the last couple of pictures she'd taken for me. I paused deliberately at one she had sent me before leaving her apartment that morning. It was a picture of her in front of a window smiling at the camera as she pulled her bra away to show off a soft pink nipple. Behind the window, I could see our company work van, with presumably Thomas, her boyfriend driving away.

"Oh God no!" Sam wiggled on my lap blushing and looking away when she caught herself on my phone, "I mean I tried once, when we first met. Well, not like right when we first met, but you know, shortly after."

I nodded urging her to continue.

"He totally flipped out." Sam rolled her eyes, "He's a total prude about stuff like that."

I smiled, letting her talk while caressing her ass over her leggings. Sam deepened her voice to make herself sound more like her boyfriend,

"Oh my gawd Samantha! You can't send stuff like that over the phone! What if you get hacked or what if my mom sees!"

I smiled at her antics.

"What did you send him?" I prompted to keep her talking.

"It wasn't even that bad!" She chortled, pushing her ass back onto my hand with a small sigh then she straightened out a bit, "Here, lemme see."

She reached over and picked up her phone from the desk. Her fingers were a blur over her phone. I looked on completely entertained watching Samantha, fingers flying while her eyes scanned back and forth. She had a small frown of concentration and a pout to match until she found what she was looking for, "Do you want it?"

"What do you think?" I looked at her playful gray-blue eyes. She pursed her lips into a tight controlled smile that I understood was her trying not to grin like she really wanted to. My phone buzzed,

"This way you can have all of them."

My groin tightened at hearing that and I told her as much,

"I like that." I murmured and her eyes lit up this time and she did grin a little. I reached for my phone and opened the picture while she looked on. My cock throbbed and Sam wriggled on my lap feeling it,

"I felt that... God I love it when you look at me." she admitted with a husky gasp. The picture was at least a few years old. Sam's face was a little rounder, her hair darker. She was wearing sunglasses and her hair was up. She was sticking the tip of her tongue out while raising her shirt over a red bikini top. She had a nice amount of cleavage showing but for all intents and purposes it was a very modest picture.

"He got upset at you over this?"

"Exactly!" Sam made a face and rolled her eyes again while grinding down on my lap. Her motions were entertaining to watch, to see her flipping back and forth from a sexy little coy vixen to an exasperated girlfriend with ease.

"You've lost some weight since then." I wanted her to know I noticed.

"I know, my tits used to be much bigger."

"I don't have a problem with your tits," I said appreciating her candor, "I like them just the way they are."

"Yeah..?"

"Yeah," I said, reaching out. Sam leaned into my hand with a sigh. I was getting a handful of mostly her sweater and bra but her reactions made it worthwhile.

"I wish we had more time," she said softly. I nodded removing my hand.

"The boys will be back soon," I patted her ass to get her off my lap. Instead of getting up Sam took my hand and guided it under her sweater, lifting her bra away with her other hand to press my palm onto her naked breast. My hand instinctively closed on the soft flesh, her nipple tightened against my palm.

"That feels SO good..." she groaned loudly, holding my hand to her chest. We both savored the moment for a few seconds before predictably seeing the company work van enter the parking lot much too fast. Sam jumped off and dashed to the bathroom to set herself to rights while I stood up and shifted my erection over to be less obvious while I pondered how we got to this position...

****

My mind was swirling when I woke up on that second day of training. I have never been able to sleep very well in hotel rooms and despite, or maybe because of the events of the previous evening my mind didn't slow down enough to let me rest. Mind in a fog, I dragged myself into the shower and turned the cold tap on full blast. My thoughts were a carnival of memories from the day before and even the cold water didn't calm things down. I reached down and gave myself a few good tugs but then decided against masturbating in the shower. I wondered if I could have taken things further with Samantha the day before feeling regret that I hadn't. I remembered the way her soft breast jiggled as I fucked her face. Those tight nipples begging for attention and the way she looked in that thong, the fit so wrong that it just made her look that much sexier in her innocence. Yes, I silently kicked myself in the ass wishing I had taken the next step of sliding those ill-fitting panties off her. Surely, I told myself, yesterday had been the day to do that. Today would be a short day of training, perhaps we could go somewhere for lunch, but overall I felt like an opportunity had passed.

I got out of the shower and stood in front of the mirror lathering for a shave thinking how nice it would have been to slide my erection in between Samantha's soft, pillowy tits when I heard the hotel room's electronic lock hum and click open. I stole a quick glance at my phone on the vanity and saw that it was only 5:30. Curious and alarmed, I stood by the bathroom doorway and watched through the hallway as Sam quietly let herself in with the key I had given her yesterday.

Sam was wearing a similar outfit as the day before, a long sleeved silk blouse and a dark skirt, except that this time she had a pair of glasses on. I had never seen them before nor suspected that she wore contacts. I watched her as she carefully closed the door behind her and waited until she put her keys down before I got her attention.

"Ahem... I like the glasses."

"Oh! Umm...." She looked up at me wide-eyed. I realized that I was standing there with only a towel around my waist and shaving cream on my face.

"Good morning," I said confused and a bit amused at seeing her at my door looking like a burglar caught in the act. She looked so cute with her glasses.

"I..." she looked down at the floor, then back at me, then back at the floor, "I didn't think you'd be up."

I didn't respond. I simply looked on as Sam chewed one side of her bottom lip in clear frustration.

"I..." she said, rolling her eyes as she did when she was nervous, "I was trying to surprise you."

"I'm surprised," I said with a small smile, "Did you want to get breakfast?"

"No" Sam met my eyes as she chewed her lip, then timidly, but determinedly undid the buttons of her blouse. Sam looked down at the floor as one by one the buttons came undone. My mouth opened to say something but nothing came out. Sam removed the blouse and stepped further into the room to half-hazardly drape it over a chair. In the dark, Sam turned to me and squared her shoulders bravely, her lips a tight line,

"I'm not hungry. I... I wasn't sure if you were finished with me yesterday, when I left."

Samantha's chest rose and fell inside a black bra that looked incredible against her pale breasts.

"I didn't want you to be upset with me."

Her eyes danced around past me to the dark of the bedroom behind me and back to me, an unasked question hanging heavy in the air. She'd taken a giant step by coming. When I didn't say anything right away, I saw her hands go for the zipper at her skirt. My stomach tightened and my cock lurched under the towel. I cocked my head to the bedroom in response, nodding for her to go on ahead.

"Let me finish here."

Sam exhaled a breath she'd been holding and clenched her jaw as she passed by me on the way to the bedroom. I fought my impulse to follow her into the room and instead went back to the task at hand. I willed myself not to think of my young employee undressing in my room while I finished shaving. I washed my face and instead of taking a right into the bedroom I took a left and walked to the sitting room where my laptop laid open from some late night email catch-up the night before. I wanted to give her a minute. Frankly, I needed a minute myself to calm my suddenly throbbing erection so I fired off a quick email that needed my immediate attention before closing the laptop. I took a deep breath and walked to the bedroom.

The sun was just beginning to come up but the shades were closed so the room had a hazy, half-lit appearance, warm and cozy. Neatly folded atop the dresser lay Sam's skirt, her black bra, and pink lace panties. Her glasses lay folded next to her clothes. I stared at the pile for a few seconds, I walked over and fingered the lace of her panties imagining they felt humid and warm in my hand.

I walked over to the bed and carefully lifted the covers. Samantha lay huddled underneath looking up at me with large nervous eyes that betrayed how nervous or excited she felt. She held her forearms against her chest and her legs were pressed together but she didn't really make an effort to cover up. Her soft pale tits spilled over the sides of her forearms. Pebbly areolas played peek-a-boo with me while her small shaved mound peeked at me from in between her closed thighs under the shadow of the covers. Her phone lay next to her face down.

"Is this okay?" She asked, pressing her lips together adorably while lowering her arms, "I'm not hungry for breakfast."

I looked at her hungrily and not just because she had just mentioned breakfast. Even with the tattoos on her arms Samantha looked innocent and shy. The sweet look on her heart-shaped face tugged at me while her tight dusky nipples tugged at other parts of my anatomy. She was a skinny little thing. She kept on the pair of gold chains she usually wore, one smaller than the other. The smaller of the two ended right at the base of her neck while the other dipped lower, drawing my eyes into the valley of her breasts. The shadow there emphasized their fullness and made my mouth immediately water. I loved the way I could make out the pink marks left behind by her bra in between her breasts and along her ribcage.

I pulled at the comforter to lay it aside to see her better and Sam, suddenly very exposed, kicked out her feet to shuffle backwards, her arms instinctually raising to cover her chest again while forgetting to cover between her legs. She was truly a feast on the eyes.

I reached for one of her ankles and pulled her toward me. She squealed in surprise and tried to keep her legs closed but otherwise didn't fight me. I pulled her towards the edge of the bed. Her chest rose and fell excitedly as I gingerly pressed on her raised knee and opened her legs. In the better light, her boxy little mound bore the tell-tale signs of being recently shaved and I wondered if she had run a razor across herself right before coming. I loved the image that danced in my head. Samantha bit her bottom lip as I reached over and ran my fingers along the inside of her thigh.

"Very okay..." I said and I prodded Samantha's slit with my middle finger. As I did, I felt Sam shiver and a rivulet of her wetness ran down my finger. She was so very wet. As she looked on, I brought my finger up to my lips and tasted her. Her mouth opened but no words came out.

"Perfect," I said and she moaned with an embarrassed pout. Sam lowered her head back onto the mattress and covered her face with her hands, so she didn't see me drop the towel. She also didn't see me when I lowered myself in between her legs, pushing her thighs further apart. Her blushing pink lips parted, glistening with moisture. I ran the tip of my tongue up her slit.

"You don't have to do-- oh!" She tried to push my head away and close her legs and only succeeded in pinning me by the ears. I reached over blindly and moved her hand to the bed and held her there while I probed her pussy deeper with my tongue. Sam's hips bucked mashing her clit against my nose. I reached out with my tongue and parted her lips further tasting her mild juices. I had to keep reminding myself that this was really happening. I ran the flat of my tongue over her slit in long reaching swipes. She tasted amazing.

Soft, pained cries escaped Samantha's lips and her stomach clenched and spasmed as I licked and sucked on her pussy lips. I neared her clit with my mouth and her hips bucked again. She was holding back and losing the battle.

"Please!" she cried.

"Please what?" I gently probed a finger inside her.

"Please fuck me... hurry please!"

I raised myself, pressed the tip of my cock against her and leaned forward to penetrate Samantha's young pussy without delay,

"Is this what you want?"

Sam's little body jerked when she felt me and my cock burned as she inadvertently took me in a little deeper and faster than I had expected,

"Oh!"

Her hands flailed outwards as if to push me back but she stopped short of doing that and instead brought her hands down and gripped at the sheets. I pulled back slowly, feeling her grip me despite how wet she was and I pushed back in, easier this time.

"Ugh!"

Sam gritted her teeth and her bottom lip trembled as I slid my cock a little further, then further still until I bottomed out inside her. Her body hummed under me and her thighs shook in my hands. Her breasts quivered.

"Oh, oh!" Sam screwed up her face and looked away and I felt a warm wet feeling running down my legs. I pulled back a few inches and felt how wet my crotch was.

"Noo..." Sam kept her eyes closed, looking mortified and about to cry. I pushed my cock back in her and ground my pelvis into her clit. She huffed out a choked pained moan. I leaned forward, crushing her soft tits against my chest to whisper in her ear,

"That's a good girl..."

I'd had girls squirt when they came before but Sam must've been riding the edge for some time to have been pushed over so easily. Samantha mewed a half-hearted protest at me until I reached back to hook the back of her legs in my hands and groaned in her ear,

"Now let's see if you can do that again..."

Apparently that had been the right thing to say because Samantha gasped sharply and moaned in clear surprise that I wasn't stopping. I began to fuck Samantha in long steady strokes.

"Ugh hmm!" My cock pistoned in and out of her sopping hot box. Loud squelching sounds of my cock pounding into her egged me on and I drove into Samantha harder. Her reaction didn't disappoint.

"Oh my God that sounds so nasty!" Samantha groaned, voice cracking, "I'm so wet!"

I gently nipped at her jaw,

"I fucking love it." I said meaning it. The cold air from the AC dripped down my back with reaching fingers making me want to crawl into the fiery wetness of her pussy.

Sam arched her back breathlessly. I trailed my mouth over her collarbone, then bent down to suck and nip at the soft pillowy skin of the top of her chest. Sam twisted to raise her tit onto my mouth but when I couldn't reach she urgently pulled my head down with one hand and lifted her tit with the other, exhaling loudly when my mouth latched on her nipple and I sucked hard.

"Oh fuck!"

I savored the firmer texture of her areola in contrast to the rose-like, flowery soft texture of her pale breasts. I felt her fingers on the back of my head and I responded by pushing her legs further apart, lewdly so. Her wanton energy drove me on and I slammed my cock into her harder.

"Oh!"

She moved her hands and wrapped her arms around my neck holding on for dear life. I pounded into her pussy mesmerized by the way her breasts bounced and jiggled with each thrust against my chest.

"You're going to make me..! I can't hold it!"

"Give it to me..." I hissed through gritted teeth.

I felt Samantha cum just as her head rolled back. She scrunched up her pretty face, opened her mouth and let out a soundless cry. Her legs spasmed and kicked in my arms and I felt my balls get bathed in a warm gush that dribbled down my leg. Sam cumming wasn't the firehose that porn makes you believe squirting can be, but a couple of delicious spurts that rocked her body in an incredibly sexy way. The way she squeezed my cock softly as she did made me take a pause and allow myself to enjoy that feeling.

That I hadn't even come close to cumming myself didn't even register in my mind, I was so mesmerized by the show in front of me, but Sam certainly noticed. I let go of her legs and leaned forward to lower us as she rode out passing tremors. Sam wrapped her legs around my waist keeping my rigid hard cock inside her as she caught her breath,

"I'm sorry. I couldn't help it."

"Why are you apologizing?"

"Because you didn't finish..." Sam's voice was shaky, "Thomas says when I do that, that I ruin the moment."

"Thomas is an idiot" I said simply, and Sam hugged me tightly and hiccuped a small laugh. We laid there for a moment catching our breath. Sam's stomach growled.

"Okay," Sam admitted, "I guess now I'm hungry."

I chuckled and pushed up feeling the chill of the AC on all the wet areas along my stomach, crotch and legs as we detangled. Sam, feeling it too, squeaked and pulled her legs together and grabbed at the comforter to disappear under it.

"Want to talk about it?" I smirked at the embarrassed bundle hiding under the covers.

"No!"

I wisely decided to let that sleeping dog lie and instead just said,

"It's still early, I'll run down and grab us something to eat."

A muffled and embarrassed, "Thank you!" came from under the covers.

I bit back a chuckle deciding that laughing would probably not be the best strategy. I ran a towel over my drenched bits and quickly threw some clothes on to go downstairs. It was early, but the lobby was already buzzing with activity with people attacking the free continental breakfast. Travel bags and strollers strewn about, hotel staff members refilling trays of food while others cleaned up and wiped at tables which quickly filled new guests. My hopes of filling a plate and taking it back quickly were dashed when I saw the gauntlet I would have to navigate through. However my hopes were renewed when I spotted a Starbucks past the hotel doors across the street. I looked down at myself and decided that I looked no worse for wear and walked over.

Anyone who's been to a Starbucks in the morning would agree that I probably would have fared better staying in the hotel, but I was a man on a mission and eventually I did leave the coffee chain with an iced coffee concoction that I knew Samantha drank, a breakfast sandwich I had seen her eat at her desk often, and a coffee for myself. As I reentered the lobby, I noticed the tell-tale work shirts of technicians and project managers in my industry buzzing about and I realized that they were here for day two of the training. Breakfast had taken me longer than I realized and I had a quick decision to make. I bee-lined it to the front desk and got in line behind a woman wearing too much make-up.

****

My coffee was tepid and mostly gone by the time I was able to extend my stay and make my way to the elevator. I sighed thinking something along the lines of 'best laid plans...' and entered the room.

BgDaddy33
BgDaddy33
99 Followers