Keeping in Shape Pt. 01

Story Info
Bull helps mature fitness instructor.
1.6k words
4.32
10.5k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2023
Created 10/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magna12
Magna12
1,026 Followers

I do video production for the community college exercise and dance programs. It's a great gig filming the attractive and fit bodies of instructors and dancers, and I finished many editing sessions with a wet willie.

My real passion is my avocation, which is meeting couples who want a bull to enhance their sex live. Size is always the first qualification, but temperament and judgment create more opportunities. I've worked on my skills and my patience to guide couples through the experience.

Couples who find me and just want a slam bam are much less fun than those who are timid and unsure, who need coaxing. But the very best are couples I meet casually and who I work on skillfully to introduce them to bullish pleasures.

Recently, I answered an inquiry from an exercise instructor at a country club who was interested in starting an online exercise program for older women. She reviewed my qualifications and agreed to meet me to discuss the opportunity.

I saw her photo on her social media site, and for a mature woman she was quite appealing. Some women grow more attractive as the age, and Mrs. Ingram was certainly attractive. Already I was thinking about a plan to mount her.

Mrs. Ingram opened her front door of her home dressed in exercise togs with a wraparound modesty skirt. She was barefoot, and her straight hair had was styled in a cute bob. For a gal in her fifties, she had a lot of appeal. My radar was definitely blipping.

We relaxed in her living room, and she told me that she sees yoga and exercise videos all the time, and wondered if she might start one herself. But she wasn't sure how to do it. She was relieved to hear me explain that the process would be simple.

Soon, her husband walked into the room. Mr. Ingram was a bit older, rather dumpy, and didn't seem to match with such an attractive wife. As he spoke, I wondered why so many good looking older women were married to frumpy men.

Next, Mrs. Ingram showed me into her home studio space, and I said, "Let me get my camera, and we can film a test to check on sound and lighting." I had my camera and lights in the car, and soon we were ready to record.

"Are you ready to give this a try?" I asked. "We can film a test."

"Sure am," she said, "I have a script of simple exercises to start with."

"Good," I told her, "When you're ready just start any time. We can start over easily, so don't worry if you flub something. Think of this as a rehearsal."

She nodded, arranged matts and floor pillows, and then removed her wraparound skirt. Like magic, I saw my entre to adding this couple to my bull pen. Her tights created a perfect pussy crease between her long legs.

I asked her to stand still for a moment while I enlarged the focus of my lens to inspect her visible slit more closely while I thought about how to turn this into an opportunity without frightening away the prey. Properly done, this is a bit like fly fishing.

M dick was instinctively responding, thickening and enlarging as it squirmed and tried to snake down a pant leg as I zoomed in for a closeup of her lily in the valley.

I thought how expressive under-fucked wives are when they finally get a healthy big dick. The fact that we hardly knew one another made it all the more exciting to be, in a way, hunting for free range pussy, not a prearranged bull session.

She was done in ten minutes and asked, "How did it look?"

"Come over here, and I'll show you," I said as motioned her to sit beside me. She watched herself, and saw my closeups of her vaginal area.

"Oh my god," she exclaimed.

Before she could say more, I told her, "Without a mirror, women can't see this kind of problem easily." Poor Mrs. Ingram was mortified. I told her, "This is not unusual, it happens all the time. Often when we're recording at the college I have to stop and call one of the girls aside and let her know that that her nipples or a crease like this is showing."

"I'm so embarrassed," she said.

"Don't be. It's nothing that I haven't seen a hundred times before," I told her, then added, "I don't mind one bit," smiling as I touched her shoulder. "We can work on this so that your pussy doesn't show so much."

She didn't react to the word "pussy," but my cock sure did. She just nodded and tried not to look me in the eye.

Just then, Mr. Ingram walked in. "How's it going?" he asked.

His wife's face turned from red to ghostly pale. She didn't speak, so said, "Just doing a run-through and catching some needed changes."

Instead of letting it end there, I said, "Come here and see."

Mrs. Ingram panicked, "Oh, no! There's no need to show him."

Sensing her embarrassment and an opportunity, I said, "I think your husband should see what we're doing."

He looked over my shoulder as we both watched his wife on screen in what looked like an audition for the role of Pussy Galore.

"Oh my!" he exclaimed. He put his hands on his wife's shoulders, "Maybe you can change into a different outfit?"

I chimed in, "You can try, but I've seen this before, and it doesn't just go away. It depends on the overall look of your pussy."

"What do you mean?" Mr. Ingram asked.

At any moment, I expected them to throw me out of their home for speaking like this, but it was worth taking chances to find out if I could nudge them toward a satisfying situation. And, apparently they trusted my experience with this sort of thing.

While Mrs. Ingram kept her legs tightly together, I said, "As I'm sure you know, some pussies - is it okay if I use that word?" I hesitated and looked at the Ingrams.

Mrs. Ingram looked down, but he replied, "Sure, I guess."

Her husband said, "Go on."

"Okay," I said, "Pussies are different. Some show; some don't. Some are very simple, just a narrow line between lips. And others are far more complicated with many visible folds and an extended clitoral hood. I have to take all this into account with working with female subjects."

I paused to see if either of them would say something.

Silence.

"The problem is," I said, "If you wear too much between your legs to conceal this, it will show and look odd. The same for nipples. Women with large points that show are better just to let the viewers see what they have rather than wear another layer of clothing. At least, that's my advice."

As Mrs. Ingram looked down at her breasts, I said, "You don't have that problem." Then I reached over and very gently rested a finger on her breast and said, "Well, maybe I can see just a slight outline of your nipples."

Of course, my touching her tip brought on enough arousal to make her nipple more visible. "Oh, I'm sorry," I said.

At the same time, I felt my dick advancing to stage two, thickening and enlarging more and more as driplets of cum helped it slide down my pant leg.

I looked at Mr. Ingram, "Editing the video can deflect some of these problems, but as you can see just now," and I touched her other breast gently, "When I do this the outline is more visible."

My heart was pounding now, and I was certain that at any moment the Ingrams would invite me to leave. However, I have found that if I assert confidence and take small steps, gullible couples will let trust me far beyond usual behavior among strangers. But I had to stay in character as the helpful video master who was just there to help.

"Let me see," I said, facing Mrs. Ingram and looking at her breasts. With the back of my hand I grazed her nipples up and down. "Sometimes this works," I said. When her nipples became even more erect and visible, I said, "Guess not."

I looked over to Mr. Ingram and asked, "I should let you help. Would you mind pinching your wife's nipples to see prominent they become? This will give me a range of possibilities. I'll film while you do this so we have a benchmark."

By now, Mrs. Ingram was quite flushed, and I wouldn't be surprised if her juices were flowing. She finally said something, "I had no idea that these things would be such a problem."

"Not a problem," I said, "Not really. Just something we need to work on."

She moved back to the exercise mat while I turned the camera. Mr. Ingram stood behind his wife and reached around pinching his wife's little puckered nipples as the camera recorded the effect. "Okay, stop," I cried. Then Mr. Ingram and I watched as her hardened nipples slowly relaxed.

"Thank you," I said to Mr. Ingram. By now I hoped that his motor was running, too.

Experience told me not to rush things. As with many other sports, patience and skill worked better than haste. I told them, "I should be going."

I sensed their disappointment. Mrs. Ingram said, "But what about this, er, the other problem?" Do you have to leave now?

"Let's think about solutions and work on it another day," I said. "How about tomorrow?"

She said, "Tomorrow is good for me, but my husband will be away until the next day."

"Ah," I said, "Let's wait until Mr. Ingram is here, too, shall we?" I nodded at him, and added, "I think he was rather useful." He smiled. "When we get together again, we can work on your pussy."

Magna12
Magna12
1,026 Followers