Keeping in Shape Pt. 02

Story Info
The bull session begins.
3.3k words
4.42
6.6k
7
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2023
Created 10/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magna12
Magna12
1,026 Followers

My phone rang the next day, and it was Mr. Ingram. At first I thought he was calling to cancel our next session because toying with his wife's nipples had been too much.

But, to my delight he said, "Just checking to be sure you are coming back tomorrow."

"Oh sure," I answered.

He was quiet, but I sensed he had more to tell me.

I asked, "I hope your wife understands what I'm doing," leaving it up to him to figure out what I planned to do.

"Yes, yes, and she and I appreciate your advice and help."

I said, "But I hope that touching your wife's nipples was not a problem."

Mr. Ingram was silent for a moment, then said, "I'm sure you know what you're doing."

Did I ever! Now I was wondering if this hubby was on board with something more. So I tested him by saying, "Your wife has a lovely figure," then asking, "Has she ever been to a topless beach?"

Mr. Ingram replied right away, "Oh no, nothing like that." Then he added, "We were once at a resort with a clothing optional beach, but neither of us would dare."

"That's a shame," I said, and we ended the call by confirming the next day's meeting time. The day before, Mr. Ingram tweaked his wife's nipples while I watched, and I wondered what else I might get them to do. I mulled over my options like a fly fisherman thinking through the plan for his next catch.

There's no harm in giving a couple more slack. Not rushing lulls them into a false sense of safety that only increases my anticipation of the moment when I slide my big dick into Mrs. Ingram's velvety pussy. Not hurrying makes me harder and last longer, especially if the husband watches.

The next day, Mr. Ingram welcomed me into their home while Mrs. Ingram changed into her exercise togs. I set up my equipment and said, "I hope your wife wasn't discouraged by our first visit. Viewers of these programs include men whose only interest is prurient, and your wife's attire would attract the wrong kind of audience."

He seemed to confide in me, "Well, I thank you for helping us not give the wrong impression to viewers." I was hoping that later today he would thank me for fucking his wife.

"We'll address her nipples again today, but of course the greater concern is her vaginal area. If the viewer's attention is drawn to that little crease between her legs, lots of guys will get their jollies while they watch her." Then I added, "Heck, just looking at her audition film temped me."

Mr. Ingram seemed flustered.

Just then, Mrs. Ingram entered wearing a different exercise outfit. I smiled, "Hello again, don't you look marvelous?"

She smiled.

"I have a couple of ideas today," I said, "First, let me look at you."

She stood up straight and arched her back. Her husband watched as I walked around her. She looked down at her breasts, "What do you think. Are they too visible today?"

"Well, yes, they are, but I brought something to help. It's special tape we use to cover nipples for on-camera situations. Perhaps your husband can help you try this." I handed the tape to Mr. Ingram.

She hesitated, then turned around away from me and lowered her top as her husband snipped off a small piece of tape and tried to apply it properly. He missed and removed the tape. The sticky pulling sensation on her nipple made his wife wince and her side-boob jiggle flashed a quick glimpse of her little brown points.

Mr. Ingram was making a mess of things, so without asking permission I walked in front of her and said, "Here, let me do this for you." I quickly ripped the tape off both nipples, causing her to jump slightly as she said, "Ouch!"

Her pointy nipples stood at attention as I took in the full sight of her bare breasts and nipples. I was not in a hurry, and neither she nor Mr. Ingram objected.

I tried not to show my pleasure as I affixed tape to both nipples, and then I pulled up her top to cover the lovely mounds as my happy dick swam around in my pants.

"There," I said, "much improved, and good enough for filming purposes."

She seemed pleased, and I took this moment to take things up a notch more. I said, "The truth is that everybody has body parts that show in exercise attire, females and males. It's just a normal thing, and I wouldn't be too concerned."

Mrs. Ingram nodded, "I guess you're right."

"In fact, men can have a worse problem," I said, "Guys have to conceal their sexual parts, too, and I think it's only fair to point this out." I winked at Mr. Ingram and said, "Let me show you. May I use your changing room?"

He nodded okay, and I motioned for him to come with me.

In their guest room, I unpacked a workout tee and tight spandex shorts, and started to undress. Mr. Ingram watched. I said to him, "I thought it would be only fair to let your wife see how the opposite sex handles this problem."

"Well, I suppose so," he answered.

When I lowered my briefs, my thick pliable cock plopped out. Mr. Ingram's eyes widened as my dick grew longer and waved back and forth. I took my time carefully folding my clothes while he took in the sight of such a large cock. I calmly put on the tee shirt as his eyes were fastened on my slow swinging dick.

I pulled up the shorts then reached inside to fold my half-erect dick into position, curving it over and downward into a softball sized package as I pulled up the tight shorts. "How does it look?" I asked Mr. Ingram.

He answered, "You must have happy girlfriends."

I laughed, "It's a blessing and a curse. I find that older experienced women make better partners when it comes to a playful relationship, shall we say," and winked at him.

We returned to Mrs. Ingram. "See, guys try to minimize bulges like this, but it's impossible. A guy either has not much to hide," as I looked at her husband, "Or he can be distracting."

Mrs. Ingram stared as my balled-up package squirming and struggling to unwind itself, "Well," she said, "I'm distracted."

I think they were both hooked. Now, I was ready to deliver.

I pointed to Mrs. Ingram's pussy crease and said, "You have a similar problem." Lightly resting my finger on her mound, I said, "Let's see what we can do about this."

She flinched, and I was careful not to let my finger linger, just a light touch as if pointing to the problem.

"The fact that you have a nice gap between your legs means that it will be hard for you to hide the vaginal divide," I said as I returned my finger and moved it gently tracing the line of her crease.

The tension in the room was crazy. I caught a glimpse of Mr. Ingram rubbing his crotch. Mrs. Ingram seemed to want her husband to help her, but he was transfixed by the sight of me touching his wife in her most private places.

It was now or never.

I took Mrs. Ingram's hand and led her to the sofa where she sat next to her husband.

Standing inches from her, I said, "I suggest that you put something large and wide between your legs so that those attractive lips won't show."

Both wife and husband were staring at the cock in my pants that continued to change positions. As they watched, I lowered my shorts and said, "I have just the thing. You might try this."

Mrs. Ingram looked at it, then at her husband, and said, "You were right, honey, he does want to fuck me." She reached out and grasped my cock while her husband watched. In silence, I let her make my dick fully hard. Mr. Ingram began to breathe heavily and let out little squeak sounds.

She squirmed to the side to allow her husband to peel down her leotard, all the while gripping my dick with on hand. As soon as her tits were exposed, I once again ripped the tape off her nipples. She winced again and squeezed my cock.

"Now," I said, "Let's take a look at the problem area." I spread her legs and saw pussy with thick lips and a protruding clitoral hood. I smiled and kneeled between her legs to begin a gentle licking. "Moan for me if your husband doesn't do this for you." She let out a loud moan as my tongue passed over her clitoral area.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Mr. Ingram taking off his pants.

My cock was dripping cum all over their sofa as I licked Mrs. Ingram from top to bottom and back again, long slow pressure just on the surface of her pussy lips, then finally pressing inside between her folds and flicking from side to side, carefully avoiding her most sensitive spot as best I could.

Mr. Ingram was fumbling with his little dick and still making funny little sounds. I took my time on her, enjoying the moment of their initiation into the pleasures of a bull session.

On my knees between his wife's legs, I had lost track of Mr. Ingram. Suddenly, I felt his hand on the underside of my balls. Then he felt my cock, taking fistful after fistful until he squeezed my dick head. My instinct was to pull away, but I let him have his fun since the poor bastard would soon be watching that cock push into his wife's pussy. It seemed only fair that he should get whatever joy he could before that.

"Here's the thing," I said to her, "It's a curious fact that when fucked with a big enough dick, visible pussy line disappears for a while. We can film you right after we're done."

I turned my attention to her clit, licking right and left, high and low, then rapidly from side to side as she launched into a frenzy of screams, pleading me not to stop. I gripped her ass and sealed my mouth over her pussy so she couldn't twist away and escape anything I would do to her pussy with my tongue. Fast, then slow, I kept up a rhythm that seemed to produce moments of tension and relief for her. Her body instinctively jerked from side to side with bolts of pleasure, but my grip kept her in place and unable to stop my tongue lashing.

Meanwhile, Mr. Ingram had finished trying futilely to jerk me off, then just messing with me dick, and he returned to the sofa to pleasure himself while watching my give him a master class in pussy pleasuring.

I slowed the pace, gradually returning her pussy to her own control. The least little touch to her clit was like electricity shooting through her. My tongue withdrew, but for another few minutes would return unexpectedly to force another spasm.

She was now ready for fucking.

I stood and raised her by her hand. We stood in an embrace, kissing, while her free hand explored the dick that was ready to fuck her.

I whispered to her, "Bend over the arm of the couch." Knowing that a frontal entry would be too much at first, entry from behind would get her used to the sensation of thickness before we attempted full depth.

She leaned forward, fully exposing her ass and the highly stimulated folds just past her perinium. As I stood behind her, my cock pointed the way. "Mrs. Ingram," I said, "Look at your husband." I wanted him to see her expressions change during entry. He was at the other end of the sofa, staring at his wife's face as I spread apart her ass cheeks and let my dick kiss her pussy.

I gave her a couple of little pussy kisses just so she knew that I this stranger had found the entry spot that until now had been reserved only for her husband. Mr. Ingram probably wanted to come around to watch my cock penetrate, but I told him, "Just watch your wife's lovely face," and I pressed into her.

Her jaw dropped open with a loud first gasp. Her husband's squeals got louder. I pressed in a few inches. The long pussy licking paid off. She was more than moist. Her velvety lips parted easily to allow my width to enter at first. I pressed her ass cheeks down so she couldn't try to escape and added another inch. Three in, six more to go.

I released my grip on her ass and let her slid back and forth to control the depth. She took another two inches by her own efforts before her tightness blocked deeper penetration from behind.

"You're doing great," I told her. She kept trying to look back to see what such a big cock looked like inside her. I withdrew my dick and raised her up to an embrace once again. We kissed, and with her husband as our audience I lifted her up enough for my cock to shoot straight between her gap and into the fresh air behind her. Holding her like that, I stepped closer to Mr. Ingram. I knew what he wanted. He reached up and polished my bell head that had just been inside his wife.

I lay on my back so she could straddle me with her legs spread wide. She squatted down, and I said, "This lets you be in charge. We want to bury all of it eventually, but do as much as you can."

She looked down to watch her pussy lower and make contact. Her pussy and my cock were friendly acquaintances now, and the entry was smooth and quick down to the previous depth. I held her hands for balance as she inched up and down gently, as my dick probed at her command. Mr. Ingram took out his cell phone camera and snapped from different angles.

I enjoyed looking down my body to see this exquisite naked wife balancing on my cock while she tested her limits. All the while, her little gasps and moans let us know that it was as pleasant for her as it was for us boys.

It was time for full penetration. I rolled over and had Mrs. Ingram lay on her carpet in the middle of her living room. I knelt between her legs and raised them. She instinctively bent her knees, and I grasped a foot in each hand and pressed her into maximum penetration position. Mr. Ingram knelt at her head to watch. "If you're not busy," I told him, "Help me out by holding your wife's legs apart."

He took her ankles in each hand and elevated her legs. Her pussy was distended by the pressure of my thickness. Lips were wide open and seemed begging to be filled again. I leaned back to admire the situation. So far, this had been the ideal way to be a bull for a couple. My satisfaction showed in my erection which hadn't flagged for the past hour, and in my anticipation of the fucking that was coming. If she felt fucked now, she had more coming.

I grabbed my own camera and leaned back enough for a photo of Mrs. Ingram being spread wide by her husband, awaiting my cock to begin a proper fucking. It's a photo I've looked at many times since, with the tip of my dick at the bottom of the frame, in line with her gaping pussy.

The preliminaries were over. I took a deep breath and leaned over to begin working properly. Both Ingrams looked down and watched my cock slide into her pussy. With ease it sank to earlier depths. I looked down and told them, "Only three more inches to go." Mr. Ingram forced her legs farther apart.

The only way to find her proper depth was to gently and patiently explore. Soft penetrating stokes added an inch. Constant unceasing patterns, long extractions followed by slow insertions, with faster paces mixed in gradually created more space. "We won't stop until your husband can't see any more of my cock," I told her. Mr. Ingram lost it when I said that. Holding his wife's legs apart for me, without even touching his cock, he had an orgasm. Tiny blops of cum pooled on the carpet just above his wife's head. I feared his grip on his wife's ankles would weaken, "Hold on there, pal," I said, "We're just about there." His glops of cum kept coming.

It took about twenty minutes in all before Mrs. Ingram could take it all. Once fully nested inside her, I rested and took over for her poor husband who was recovering from an intense afternoon. "Your cock is still stiff," I said to Mr. Ingram, "You must be having a good time."

He gathered his strength enough to move to the side and be a spectator. "Look," I said to him, "You can't see any of my cock any more."

Mrs. Ingram rested quietly, and we both remained motionless for a few minutes. "Don't forget," I told her, "We'll film your routine when we're done."

She laughed, "Are you kidding? I'll need a nap."

"I know you will," I answered, "because I'm just starting to fuck you now." With that, I withdrew most of my inches and began pistoning her pussy. Long slow full withdrawals, followed by faster insertions, then changing the pace slower, then faster, some deep, some shallow. Soon, she was on the brink again as my cock playfully rubbed against her clit in irregular and unpredictable tempos.

When I sensed she was building to a climax, I kept up a predictable pattern until she peaked, then fucked gently and slowly until her noises let me know that her fuse was lit again. Mr. Ingram watched and nursed his second erection until he seemed to cum again.

By now, I had been hard so long with so much stimulation that my cock was on autopilot. By itself, it knew what to do and remained firm, enjoying doing its duty today. Mrs. Ingram never seemed to grow weary, but I sensed that it was time to end this production while they still wanted more. Better not to overstay your welcome when you're fucking someone else's wife.

"I want to cum now," I told the Ingrams. "Is that okay?"

With my cock still sliding in and out of her pussy, the Ingrams looked at each other and nodded.

"Put your camera on movie setting," I told Mr. Ingram, "And film this."

He moved close and started filming a close up of my cock entering and withdrawing from his wife's pussy. My sensations built, and I let go. Still fucking, I felt spasm after spasm deliver a mother lode of cum inside Mrs. Ingram. My repeated thrusting caused the milky white jism to spew out of her pussy, around the sides of my tight fitting dick. Maybe eight spurts had created a deep pool of cum that squirted out each time I thrust into her as Mr. Ingram's camera caught the scene of post climax leaking.

I finally rested. With my cock languishing inside her pussy, we all began a cool-down. When my cock moved itself from her, I helped clean between her legs. "Look," I said, "Now those lips are so puffy and full, let's see if they won't show on a video."

Mrs. Ingram propped up on her arms and said, "Heck now, let's film it nude."

Mr. Ingram said, "Both of you do the exercises nude, and I'll film it."

I said, "I'll do it if I can fuck her again afterward."

Magna12
Magna12
1,026 Followers