Keeping It Close

Story Info
Grandmother, Mom, and I.
1k words
3.69
30.4k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HJO66
HJO66
307 Followers

Part one.

My grandmother birthed my mother at sixteen years old, and my mother also had me at the same young age, so my mother was only thirty-four, and my grandmother had just recently turned fifty on my eighteenth birthday. My grandfather had passed away a few years back, and my mother and father had divorced shortly afterward; who knew where he was now?

With the loss of both of their husbands at relatively about the same time, my mother and I moved in with my grandmother. Despite their young ages, neither seemed to get out much and were almost always lounging around our swimming pool or sleeping when they were not working.

Not long after my birthday, I shockingly discovered that at some point, my grandmother and my mother had begun to have a secret incestual relationship to stifle their loneliness. They were highly discreet about it and utterly naive to the fact that I was even the slightest bit aware of their unique relationship with one another.

With no men around the house, they were both pretty casual with their wardrobes and often milled about the home somewhat underdressed compared to what they wore when they rarely left the house. But I was a bit more discrete around them at a young age. My body was still changing, it seemed, and I was just not very comfortable exposing it. Although their bodies differed slightly from one another's, primarily due to the age difference, I could only hope to be just half as attractive as I thought the two were.

As the days after my official classification as an adult began to wane away slowly, I began to wonder if they would ever reveal their taboo situation to me. I had even asked if they may try and include me at some point in their quest to fulfill their sexual needs. I was unsure about the prospect, but it had crossed my mind a few times lately as my own sexual needs were becoming quite apparent to me. I did not know if I was a lesbian for sure or not, but I had no qualms about it either way if that's the way things were to turn out for me.

It had been several weeks since my birthday, so I had slowly realized that they would not just come to me, sit me down, and explain their attraction to one another, and I began to wonder why--had either of them even considered informing me of it? Did one wish to but the other not, or had they decided it was best to leave things the way they were and let me figure it out on my own, or try and keep their secret from me forever? Which was it, I wondered? Were they merely trying to protect me? I began studying this little mystery, and soon, I couldn't let it go; I knew I had to figure out the answers to my questions, or it would constantly eat away at me.

I soon began to wonder if maybe they were frightened; I might wish to join their affair if I were to find out about them; after all, we were a very close-knit family and seemed almost always to do everything together. Once again, I questioned if they were only trying to protect me or did not want me to know about them for some other reason. Why didn't they want to have sex with me? Why not? I asked. I didn't consider myself as beautiful as the two of them, but there was a strong resemblance between us, so I knew I was far from being deemed entirely unattractive.

This started getting to me; why didn't they want to include me in their pleasure sessions? I quickly grew very concerned with the whole situation.

My birthday had fallen on a Wednesday, so we had planned a small party for the upcoming weekend, just for the three of us. I understood there would be cake and ice cream, and I knew there would also be gifts.

By the time Saturday arrived, I had grown immensely frustrated over my inability to decipher precisely why I was being ostracized from our little group. I was pretty upset as I had come to realize that I was seemingly very attracted to them, and I did indeed want to be included, and I did, after all, want to have sex with them both, so just why in the hell didn't they want me in this same manner? I had grown quite distraught over the whole matter and felt very much unloved and unwanted.

As we sat around the small table, I tried to enjoy the sweet treats, but they were pretty bland. I barely even tasted them as I picked at them slowly. I'm sure both of them could see I seemed melancholy as our little party progressed, but neither questioned me. My mother seemed a bit nervous to me for some reason, and while my grandmother appeared just the opposite, she seemed a bit more impatient than usual.

When it was time for presents, I suddenly saw a big grin come over my grandmother's face as my mom reached for and nervously handed me a somewhat large package with shaky hands. She told me it was from both of them in a slightly trembling voice.

I tried to appear excited, not wanting to bring everyone down, as I removed the wrapping and opened the box; I saw my grandmother quickly reach over, grasp my mother's hand, and squeeze it tightly as I pulled out the paper-wadding placed there for shipping purposes. I heard my mother gasp aloud as I harshly sucked in my breath the moment I gazed down into the box and then suddenly glanced back up at them with a noticeable relief written across my face as all my insecurities suddenly vanished in just one quick single moment.

My grandmother suddenly clasped her hands together loudly in her excitement, and my mother nervously observed me cautiously as I tenderly reached down into the depths of the box and slowly removed the big nine-inch strap-on dildo!

I squealed aloud in pure delight, quickly realizing it was precisely what I had wanted without knowing it.

Thank you for reading. Should this be continued?

All feedback is undoubtedly welcome and certainly appreciated, whether negative or positive.

HJO66
HJO66
307 Followers