All Comments on 'Keeping It in Her Panties'

by lush_20

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
IreneGoodnightIreneGoodnightabout 4 years ago
Company whore is a fun thing

In my twenties, like Sarah, I went to a job interview, wound up stripping, and then fucking a guy who then became my boss. He fucked me two to three times a day depending on our workload. Then I was invited to a quarterly company party where there was a lot of executive men and women, great food, and great booze. I was dancing with my boss and we maneuvered to a back bedroom where I gave him a great blow job, stripped, and soon we were fucking in the bed. I came repeatedly and then he asked me if I really liked fucking. I said I did. He pulled out of me and went out of the bedroom. Soon he was back with three executives (men) and another woman. I fucked, sucked, and came all night long. Around 4:00am,,two of the senior executives took me home and I continued to fuck them both till almost noon.

They liked me so much I was offered the position as company slut, was very well paid, travelled and serviced the chosen company executives, and did have fun. I “retired” at age 25, found a stud, got pregnant and lived the domestic life till age 30. Then I returned to fucking and slutting but as a private call girl with a very high powered escort service. Retired at age 35, had more babies, and allowed only sex with my husband. Well mostly...the next door neighbor adored my 34D breast, so I let him suck on them, I would suck him, and we would have quickies.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous