Keeping It in the Family Ch. 02

Story Info
Revati fucks his brother-in-law on his wedding day.
1.5k words
4.19
28.5k
13
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 05/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DISCLAIMER: This story has strong cuckold and incest themes. If it is not your cup of tea, would sincerely recommend you not proceed ahead.

This is just a fantasy story of mine, none of this is real. I request all the moral police to just chill. The author strongly urges his reader to follow safe sexual practices to avoid STIs and unplanned pregnancies.

All the characters in the story are above 18 years of age.

----------------------------

Revati had a hard pill to swallow. Her conviction to discuss with him vanished once Avnish pumped his seed in her womb. She wanted to keep him for herself forever, although her conscience was conflicted on this. She had to discuss it with him.

Her mother-in-law asked, "Did you ask him?"

Revati guiltily looked down.

Her mother-in-law held her chin and looked in her eyes, "You know there is no other way, right?"

Revati nodded in agreement.

--------------------

That night, post making love, she told, "Avnish, we need to talk."

Avnish looked at her anxiously. Revati continued, "You know you are getting old. A lot of people are asking."

Avnish looked into her eyes and said, "You know I love you, right? And, I can't be with another girl. It feels wrong."

Revati brushed his hair and said, "I love you too. But, we don't have another option. Trust me, I had thought over this a lot."

Revati kissed Avnish. A deep passionate kiss. The kiss worked its magic on Avnish, and his penis responded. Revati climbed on Avnish with her pussy still leaking from the recent lovemaking.

Revati bit his ears, "Let's do a bit of a role-play. Now, imagine I am Shreya." Avnish flinched. Shreya is the alliance their family has brought. Avnish had been actively refusing the go-ahead.

Revati pinned him down, "Darling, she is fucking beautiful. Now, close your eyes and imagine."

Avnish's face was conflicted, but his penis was determined. Revati continued, "Now imagine it is Shreya's dripping cunt wanting your beautiful dick. She wants your dick to explore her unexplored hole. She wants you to fill her up with your fertile seed."

Finally, Avnish's balls took over, and he thrust his hips. His penis glided into her dripping cunt.

Revati continued, "That's right. That's how Shreya likes it. Nice and Big." Avnish groaned.

Revati rode him hard. Her moaning intensified. As she approached her climax, she yelled, "Give Shreya your sweet cum deep in her pussy."

He climaxed inside her for the second time in the night. She didn't climax once. He drifted off to sleep almost instantly as she hugged him tight, and watched him sleep the entire night. Sleep eluded her as she felt Avnish slipping away from her.

---------

The next morning, Revati told Avnish, "We should stop fucking for a while. I can't go on."

She put on a smiley face till both the men went to work. She looked at her mother-in-law and said, "Avnish will sleep in your bedroom from tonight," and went to her bedroom and latched the door.

That evening, she entered her mother-in-law's bedroom with Avnish's clothes. Her mother-in-law told her, "You know I am not the villain, right?"

Revati's voice cracked as she said, "But it hurts so bad."

Her mother-in-law hugged Revati as she cried her heart out.

---------

That night, Revati found it awkward to sleep next to her husband and her child. She has not been this intimate with Vinod for a very long time. Sleep eluded her for the second time. She needed a release.

She looked into Vinod's eyes and said, "I haven't slept for a while, Vinod."

Vinod held his wife's face and kissed her. The kiss brought back all the old emotions - the good and the ugly. She slipped into a deep slumber in a few minutes with tears streaming from her eyes.

Over the next few days, her horniness overtook her emotions. She got frustrated watching Avnish in the same home. The couple looked into each other's eyes with lust and desperation as they retired to their bedrooms.

Revati took out her frustration on Vinod. She pushed his face into her pussy as she yelled degrading expletives, "Lick your brother's cum from your wife's slutty pussy."

She pointed at Vinod's dick and said, "Is this what you call a dick. Go bring your brother, I will show you what a dick looks like," and continued, "Do you know how manly your brother tastes. Do you know the number of times he has cum in your dirty wife's mouth," as she kissed him.

Every night the degradation continued as her sexual frustration rose to a peak.

---------

It had been six months since a man had fucked Revati. Avnish was getting married, and she felt restless. She yearned her him, his touch, his kiss. Finally, her horniness overtook her inhibition and control. She went to his hotel room like a possessed woman.

The inner voice told her, "He is getting married in a few hours."

She answered in her head, "That makes it hotter."

Revati pounced on Avnish the moment she entered the room. She kissed him like she had not seen him for years. Her hands traveled all over Avnish's body. He was still in his t-shirt and jeans. She tugged the t-shirt and threw it to the side.

She kissed all over his upper body. His manly scent drove her wild. Like a hungry animal attacking prey, she pulled his jeans and pounced on his dick. Avnish was in heaven as Revati licked the thick precum from his tip. She took the entire length of his penis in her mouth. She stopped as she didn't want him to explode in her mouth so soon.

She rose her saree up to reveal her bare pussy. Avnish commented, "Obviously, you came here prepared."

She mounted him and took his penis in her pussy with her Saree bunched around her hips. Her pussy was swollen and dripping. She groaned as she took him in. She looked into Avnish's eyes, "I missed this beautiful penis."

She bent down to feed Avnish his favorite melons. She rode Avnish's dick as he hungrily kissed her boobs.

Avnish pushed her onto the bed. She let out a loud moan as he pushed his dick deep into her pussy. She let out a loud moan. He rammed into her mercilessly as her eyes rolled back, and she orgasmed. He momentarily enjoyed her orgasm and picked up again.

Months of being celibate made him orgasm within minutes as torrents of his thick cum spurted inside her. The couple lay embracing with his penis still buried in her. She wondered if Shreya would be fine with sharing him. That would solve all her problems.

Avnish's phone rang. The couple woke up in a panic. They could see they had messed up the bed with a puddle of cum on the bedsheet.

"Shit, shit," Avnish went into panic mode as he saw his mother call him.

Revati grabbed the phone from Avnish and attended the call. She said calmly, "Mom, can you hold off everyone for a moment? Avnish is getting ready."

Her mother-in-law was speechless on the other end. She couldn't believe her daughter-in-law would fuck Avnish on the day of his marriage. She whispered in Vinod's ears, "Don't let anyone come upstairs," and left.

Vinod understood and spoke to all their relatives with a poker face.

----------

Revati adjusted her saree. There was no time to clean. She borrowed one of Avnish's underwear to prevent cum from dripping on the floor.

Avnish hurriedly jumped in the shower. There was a soft knock on the door. Revati opened the door, and her mother-in-law rushed into the room. She checked the room for Avnish and heard him in the shower.

She looked sternly into her daughter-in-law's eyes and said, "It is his wedding day. Please learn to control yourself."

Avnish opened the door wrapped in a towel. Revati helped him dress up as his mother-in-law removed the stained bedsheet. She murmured, "Today's kids cannot even control one day."

He got ready and asked the ladies, "How do I look?"

His mother replied, "Don't ask, else the bitch will not let you marry."

Revati looked guiltily on the floor as her mother-in-law escorted Avnish to the wedding hall.

----------

That night, Revati pounced on Vinod as she entered their hotel room. Avnish fucking Shreya was playing in her mind. She took out the frustration on Vinod again that night.

She slowly removed her saree. She stood in front of Vinod wearing only Avnish's underwear.

She whispered in his ears, "Do you want to know what your slutty wife did today?"

Vinod nodded.

She whispered, "Are you wondering why I am wearing your brother's underwear," as she bit her lips and continued, "I went to his room without one."

She removed Avnish's underwear and brought it to her nose. She sniffed the dried cum and said, "My god, his smell."

She displayed the cum stain to Vinod and said, "He pumped so much cum in me today."

She pushed her husband on the bed and rode his face. Vinod eagerly lapped her juicy cunt as she recounted how Avnish fucked her.

---------

In the adjacent suite, Avnish pumped his load into Shreya for the first time. He ached to come clean to her about his relationship with Revati, but couldn't bring himself to open up to Shreya.

-- to be continued.