Small Town Sex Workers Ch. 01

Story Info
MILF Gardening. Trimming, edging, and fertilizing.
28.4k words
4.76
35.6k
85
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Housekeeping: This is a work of fiction. All characters are at least 18 years of age. I edit my own stories. I do not foresee getting an editor within the near future.

As any of my followers know, I like to experiment from time to time. I've switched perspectives for this one. It's an exercise to get me out of the writer's block that I have for a non-incest series that I really want to do. This is also my longest story. Hopefully, I was able to maintain continuity better now that I've had practice.

*****

MILF Gardening

A lawn care service for bored house wives

*****

Hi, I'm Marcus. College student. Redneck white trash that's a transplant to here in Texas. And a young entrepreneur.

I began a lawn care service when I was still in high school. Doing, you know, basic things. Lawn mowing and edge trimming. Brush removal. Herbicide and fertilizer spreading. The boring shit that many "financially comfortable" suburban husbands want to ignore. But their wives want to have a better curb appeal. Don't ask me why I know about 'curb appeal' before I'm 30. It's a thing I deal with. Anyway... It was such a good business that I was able to buy a couple of beater pick ups and some gas powered tools to loan out to part-timers that just want to get a few more bucks on the weekends or evenings after their main job. My parents never complained that the trucks and their trailers were taking up too much space. I took a couple of years off to save up money for college. I worked some crap factory jobs in the off seasons. But, I just finished my Freshman year. I now have to store the trucks and equipment at a cube storage type place. And the lawn care is now my primary income.

Now, I honestly can't remember when it morphed into a sex business... but, yeah. I've become a gigolo during the summer. Oh, the ladies still get the lawn care services. It's far too good of an alibi to not use it. I plow their gardens. Then I plow them. It's been a really fun side hustle.

But things have a way of going sideways. And you have to adapt.

Oh, you think that I'm writing this down to brag that I'm banging all of the hot MILFs in my suburban town? Well, Ok... maybe a little bit of bragging. But I'm also still trying to figure out how things turned out the way that they did... even if I know the details. It still confuses me.

*****

Second Monday of May and the season...

"Hello, Mr. Howell. I'm Marcus of Bangor Trim, Brush Removal, and Fertilizer. I believe that your neighbor Mrs. Clara told you that she referred me." I tell the balding portly financial manager as he's loading his golf bag into the trunk of his Mercedes SUV. He blatantly eyes me with suspicion. Mrs. Clara is a good friend of Mrs. Alice Howell. And knows how little attention good ole Peter here pays attention to her.

I know that there has been rumors of a gigolo roaming the town for a couple of years now. Spoiler alert: I've never been caught, and I don't plan on getting sloppy. Who knows what's running through his mind.

"How old are you, son?" he scowls at me. He looks me over a couple of times. I'm dresses in my usual company branded tshirt, jeans, Stetson hat, and duct taped cowboy boots. I'm a mess. And I don't care.

"Me? I'm 20. I've been doing this during the summer since I was 15." I reply happily. I hand him a business card.

Flipping it over, he asks me, "Who's your boss, son?"

Feeling smug, I hit him with the ole dazzling smile while hooking my dirty thumbs into my belt loops. "I'm the owner of Bangor Trim, Brush Removal, and Fertilizer. I'm an entrepreneur and job creator. I have a crew of 12 part-timers and a customer base of over 400 homes." I am nakedly appealing to his capitalist nature. Following up, "I'm licensed with the city and state." Pointing at the business card, "As well as insured for any property damage." My mother is the underwriter. So I've got a real sweetheart deal on the insurance. Which I'm not willing to endanger.

"And the name? Bangor?" He's still suspicious.

"Oh, that? My family are transplants here in Texas. We're from Maine originally. That's kinda why I like working outdoors with plants." All of that is actually true. But this conversation is not going as well as I had hoped. Mrs. Clara had promised to soften the piggy little man up for me.

"How long will you be here?" Now, I'm getting annoyed with the turd of human. I know. I know. I'm a hypocrite.

"Well..." I start off raising my eyebrows and looking at the front of the house. "Today, I'm mostly here to give an estimate and find out what you and the Mrs. are looking for your lawn care needs and lawn care accessories."

The King of the Hill reference makes him roll his eyes. "Whatever, son. I at least expect the grass mowed," he replies as he notices the riding deck lawn mower in the trailer on my truck. "I'm asking how long will you be here. The noise and fumes from those fowl machines give me migraines. I'm heading to the country club for 18 holes with the boys. I'll be gone for at least five hours. Will that be enough time for you to finish?"

Waving my hand, "Oh! Yeah! That's plenty of time, sir."

He closes the trunk. "Good. A couple more things, son," he adds glaring at me. "Those part-timers you spoke of better not be any of your illegal family members. And 'the help' does not talk to my daughters."

That takes me back a bit. I biting back a face full of cringe. I'm just a simple redneck that's been in the sun for more than 40 hours a week for a few weeks. I step out of the way as he gets into his car and backs up.

Once he's on the street, he rolls down his window to shout, "And that truck better not go onto my property!" He tries to peel out for whatever reason. What a douche bag.

I was so engrossed in the shit show of a conversation with Mr. Howell that I didn't realize someone walk up behind me. A gorgeous smoky feminine voice full of vocal fry asks, "So, what do you think of my piece of shit husband?"

I turn around and see an absolute bombshell Latina gently in her 40's. She works out. A lot. The only sag I can see on her is in her generous breasts. I blink a few times. "Mrs. Alice Howell?" I feel unsure. Pete buddy must be at least ten years older than her. She's dressed in hip hugging yoga pants showing off her thigh gap and the cropped and sleeveless sweatshirt hangs off of her shoulder. Long dark hair is pulled back in a ponytail. Large breasts. Obvious implants. The nipples should still taste the same.

She corrects me. "Senora Alice Martinez de los Howells." I nod my head in acknowledgment while trying to get more of a gander at this MILF. "Estas muy moreno. Eres Mexicano?" That beautiful vocal fry is replaced by an equally sexy sing song accent.

"Huh? Oh, no. No. I'm as white trash as they come."

"But you speak Spanish?"

Shrugging my shoulders, "Poorly, Ma'am. I understand more than I can speak. But I've picked up enough to hire a few specialists. It really helps out in this industry when I need to contract out something."

She nods approvingly. Smiling warmly, "Why don't you come up to the porch and we can discuss prices."

*****

"Ok. Those aren't bad prices. I like the range of services that you offer." She sips at her iced tea. "What are your prices for gardening?" Ding ding ding! There's the passphrase. I knew that Mrs. Clara wasn't being fully honest with me. I chew on my lower lip a bit as I give a quick snort.

I hand Mrs. Alice a different pricing sheet. She leans forward a bit, showing the valley in between her generous tits.

Reading the list for a minute, "I understand the part about gloves or no gloves. The prices explain that. What is this?" she asks pointing at the sheet.

"That's anal, Ma'am." I tell her in a cold business tone. Pointing at the sheet, I rattle off the services for each of the coded words. "Vaginal, oral, pegging, and sex education."

Quirking an eyebrow, she asks, "Sex ed?"

Leaning back, I explain, "Yup. It's one of the non-physical services I provide. And I mean strictly non-physically. You have no idea, Ma'am, who many parents have contacted me because they're too embarrassed to talk to their kids before they go off to college. Because," I shrug. "You know that this state doesn't allow for any meaningful sex ed in schools. Too lascivious and wanton to teach people about their bodies and such. It goes against God's will to teach someone about the body God gave them, or some such bullshit."

Nodding her understanding, "Can I get any of these services without the actual lawn care."

Shaking my head in the negative, "No, sorry, Ma'am. With the exception of 'Introduction to Gardening.' If there's no lawn care services to bill, there's no items from the secret menu. If it were to exist..."

Looking up at me, gods damn those eyes are pretty, "Smart man. CYA." Leaning back, she pushes her chest out and spreads her toned legs. "How about we start with mowing the lawn and edging..." she picks up the second price list. "Then a trim, irrigation, and garden appraisal." She sets her drink down on a side table.

Before agreeing, I let her know, "That last one will involve an installation of an actual garden bed," pointing at the main sheet, "and the start of an actual garden, Ma'am. If you have any intentions of continuing those services." I stress the fact that there will be real world physical garden. "I will invoice you or your husband for the wood, soil, seeds, and such."

"Jesuscristo y los santos," she moans as she shivers. "You're much smarter than I expected from a simple 'piece of white trash." She rubs her hands up and down her inner thighs. "That actually gets me going." Standing up, "Go. Do the thing. I'll have a shower ready for you when you're done."

"What about your daughters, Ma'am?" I ask.

"I wouldn't worry about them. They're the ones that convinced me to call you. They'll stay out of the way... and keep their mouths shut."

*****

"Alice, darling. Sit still. How else am I going to trim this lovely mound." I complain as she squirms in the plastic chair in the over sized shower stall. My wet / dry trimmer is buzzing around her pussy.

Panting, she tells me, "You have no idea how long it's been since I've had a man interested in even looking at my pussy. Much less taking care of it... The vibrations are setting me off!"

"We haven't even gotten to the good stuff yet, Alice." I rinse her off. I dip a finger into her snatch. Fuck, she's soaked. I start to drop my head to her twat. She pulls my hair and my head away from her crotch.

"No! No tongue. Dick! I want the main course already. I don't need an appetizer anymore." She pushes me a bit in order to grab a towel, and shove it in my face. "Dry off and follow me," she commands me. Shrugging I do what she tells me. The customer is always right, you know.

I watch that juicy thicc ass flex as she crawls across the bed to get the condom on the side table. I'll admit that initially seeing the room I started to panic that we were going to fuck in the same bed that she shares with her husband until she explained that we're actually using one of the guest rooms. Now, the fucking boner that I've been sporting for the past 15 minutes is starting to hurt. I want to fuck her so badly.

She rips the wrapper off and tosses it away blindly. She carefully puts it into her mouth. I slide my way over to the side of the bed. In the process, I pick up the trash and drop it on the nightstand. She starts to look disappointed that I went to the discarded wrapper first. I watch her face change as to excitement as she seems to realize that it's evidence that needs to be dealt with later.

She crooks her finger at me to come to her mouth. I step up so that she can slowly roll the condom onto my dick using her mouth. This is new. And damn does that feel exciting. I hear her softly gag as she finishes. Ah, a princess. Just like Cinderella when she got to the ball. Alice flicks her tongue against the bottom of the tip of my sheathed dick before shuffling back to lasciviously display her cunt. I see a drop of excitement escape from her nether lips.

Crawling up to her, she grabs my cock and aims it for me. I push forward halfway. She lets the air out of her lungs. A quick pull back. My fingers on the condom to make sure it stays on. I push all the way in. This pussy is so hungry. It wants everything now. Not later. Now. Now. Now. Not later.

Grabbing my arms, she whispers, "So good. I. I don't even care that I'm cheating anymore."

"Are kisses on the menu?" I ask for permission. Her response is to snatch my skull and shove her tongue into my mouth. I start pumping.

Alice struggles to maintain the kiss because she wants to talk. She tries for several minutes. But her babble is incoherent. It gets worse over time. I understand that she's paying me to be relentless on her twat. Her little squeaks of joy with every thrust are intoxicating.

I position my hands under her arms. So that I can break the kiss to suck on her her nipples. How is she still trying to kiss me? I finally move to suckle on those gorgeous nipples.

"Yesssss. Dooooo thaaaaat. Yessss," she moans as she guides my head back and forth from one nipple to the next. I drop the occasional kiss across her ample breasts as she shuffles my head back and forth.

Way ahead of time than I expected, she starts stuttering, "I'm about. I'm about. I'm about. About to. About to. To cum. To cum. Cumming!" She yanks my head up to stare into my eyes as the crescendo crashes across her body. Her eyes are filed with lust. But also caring. Is she going to be a headache? Wanting to know if I got off? I can only handle one or two clients that actually have fantasies of making me a normal lover. And those spots are already filled.

This pussy. So nice. So good. So strong. I swear it's trying to pull the condom off of my dick as it's milking me.

Alice wraps her arms and legs around me tightly. She touches her forehead to mine and pants in my face as she rolls through her orgasm.

"You are a very dangerous young man, Marcus," she pants into my face.

Smiling smugly, I ask, "Yeah?" I love it when they stroke my ego after stroking my cock.

Kissing me, she replies, "Oh, yeah. For more than a minute, I was fantasizing about ripping that condom off of you and risking a pregnancy." Finishing with the kisses, "I don't know if I'll ever stop thinking about your dick giving me a third baby. I'm still young enough..." She apparently understood my look of apprehension. "Don't worry, amor. I'm not going to risk my marriage... that much." She lets go of me after one more passionate kiss. "He got a vasectomy."

I wash up quickly and get dressed.

Downstairs, I fill out the invoice. As I hand it to Alice, I hear a couple of new voices whispering.

"Holy shit! He's hot! Did you see him before he got dressed?"

"Yessss... I'm so jealous of Mom."

Alice pets my cheek to have me pay attention to her. "Ignore my daughters. I am a very satisfied customer. When do you want to schedule the next service?"

"Well, I'll need to get the supplies to build the garden bed. That's at least two weeks." The local lumberyard prioritizes supplies for the factories and new home construction. I'm small fries in comparison.

"Good. Good. Two weeks. I don't want to wait that long, but I can barely stand right now... I'll be here waiting. Rested." She is rubbing her thighs together as I leave. Her daughters are sneaking photos of me.

This. Is an excellent start to the week. Lunch time and I've already got a new repeat customer. With potentially others. Forbidden customers. But I really don't give a fuck about Mr. Piggy Wiggly wants. They're 19 and 21. They can make their own decisions.

*****

Why am I torturing myself with this crap meal prep bull shit? Oh yeah. Need to stay in shape for my customers. Anyway...

I pull up to my next appointment. Mrs. Chihiro Black is waving excitedly from the front porch. She wearing yoga pants and a sports bra. Showing off that petite and trim body of hers. Her husband Tony is obviously getting ready to leave. When he sees my truck pull into their circular driveway, he stops loading his SUV, and turns to face me. As I slide out of my truck, I'm feeling uneasy. There is a major vibe check fail. Bro is staring at me hard. Like I'm wondering if I'm about to get shot. I can clearly see that he's loading hunting rifles and shit.

He rushes me. I start to panic. But... Tony pulls me up in a bear hug. He's happy to see me? Are we doing this again?

"Marcus! My man! I was hoping to see you before I left for the deer lease!" He is shouting into my ear.

Unsure of what's happening, is this the same old same old or something new? I say, "Yeah?"

Putting me back onto the ground, "Hell yeah, brother! You're literally saving my marriage. Chichi was getting on my ass about going hunting this past week until I scheduled that gardening lesson for her with you. She perked up immediately and stopped bitching about my hunting trip."

"Um... you're going out with your former platoon mates, right?" I'm literally scratching my head trying to remember.

He roughly tussles my hair, "See, Chichi!" he shouts back to his wife. "That's why I love this kid! He remembers the important shit." Turning back to me, "Hell yeah, it's with the boys! Semper Fi!" He straightens my shirt out. "You've obviously been out trying to rustle up some new customers. You're still clean and smell like cologne."

Feeling like I'm on the spot, I lie. "Weeellll... I actually fell into a bunch of pig shit while doing an estimate. Family wants to start a large garden and needs pointers on how to keep their livestock out of it. Dude was nice enough to let me shower and change into the spare clothes that I keep in my truck." I do actually keep spare clothes in the truck. For other reasons though.

Pulling his head back, "That's a bad way to start the week, Marc. Talk to Sal at Fine Touch Car Detail over on Old Dixie Road to get the smell out if it lingers. He might give you a discount if you tell him I sent you."

"I'll keep that in mind, Tony." How am I so good at lying? Oh, wait. It's because I'm fucking about 20 dudes' wives behind their backs.

Now, while Tony isn't a complete piece of shit like Peter from this morning... he's gay. And refuses to admit it. I'm not talking bisexual. He's just straight up focused on dudes. Chihiro has told me multiple times that the only times that she's satisfied in bed with Tony is when he's fucking her doggy style and calls her by one of the names of his Marine Corps buddies. Especially the ones that have come out as trans. That. And I just felt his boner poke me when he picked me up. His pecker works just fine.

I just wish he'd be honest with himself.

Looking me in the face, having difficulty hiding the desire to bend me over and fuck me, he tells me, "I'm going to be out hunting with the gang until next Friday. If you need to come over to help Chichi do the whole weirdo nerd Zen gardening thing, do it. Just send me the bill. You're a lifesaver, kid. And I mean that!" He walks to his SUV.

He abruptly stops. What's going on? Why is he walking back to me?

"Hey, can I ask you a favor, Marc?" he whispers. "I know that Chichi gets scared being out her alone at night while I'm gone." He is picking at my shirt to straighten it out. Again. Is he just trying to touch me at this point? "Could you? Check in on her at the end of the day? You know make sure she feels safe?"

This is new! What the fuck is going on?

Grabbing my shoulder, he looks at me with all sincerity, "You can even stay in the guest room, if needed. She trusts you so much. I trust you with her life. But please. Check in on her."

"I'll do what I can... sir." I'm sure that my nervousness is clear.

He pats my cheek. "Good. Good. Go do that stupid nerd Zen gardening thing with her. I can't stand it." He finally gets into his SUV and leaves. I stand there stunned. Like what the fuck am I supposed to do now?

123456...8