All Comments on 'Keeping It in the Family Ch. 02'

by Mistress_Christine

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Mymantoy999Mymantoy999over 6 years ago
Good continuation

I have always enjoyed stories where the daughter takes control of their mother in a D/s relationship. It appears that Christine as the Mistress is mentoring Charlotte in that direction. I like it and looking forward to more.

LostWrenLostWrenover 6 years ago
Yes, it’s a great continuation

There should be more comments. Is it because it wasn’t submitted in the Incest/Taboo category? But lesbian sex doesn’t seem very popular in that category.

In any case, you surprised me again by still not allowing the mother and daughter to exchange words about the situation, so the suspense continues to build--and the reader can’t make a guess where it’s leading. Very shrewd storytelling.

emma_raceemma_raceover 6 years ago
Oh my ....

Wow, that was so hot, I was left squirming in my seat, thank you x

AnnaDurhamUKAnnaDurhamUKabout 6 years ago
Wonderful

Not into bondage, but this was fuck me wonderful, making mum lick her daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
5-Stars For A Very Hot Story! 😄

Hallo Mistress Christine!

A brilliant, well written, sexy story!.... And I'm still hoping that you will beat me, and post a new story, before I get to the end of this one..

Thank-you Mistress, 5-Stars and Another Lovely Orgasms,,,Yes!

Your dyke friend,

Gay Kat.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMistress_Christine@Mistress_Christine
I am a retired Mistress reminiscing over past adventures. I am always interested in feedback. Comments will be noted and queries may even be answered. Pm play will not be considered although private queries might be. The key word in this paragraph is 'RETIRED'. This means tha...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES