Keeping It in the Family Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kendall wanted her pregnancy to be natural though, take place over the standard nine months, as opposed to the single month her grandmother would go through. That wasn't to say Kendall hated the rapid development. It was just, she wanted to appreciate the child that would grow within her. It was hard to tell whether Ruth felt the same way right now. Her mother Carolyn suggested interest in bearing a child or two with Jordan, but that plan, much like Kendall's, was most likely derailed by the fact she would be a grandmother by the month's end. A little rest period though, and Carolyn would probably set her original plan back in motion. Kendall by comparison was a little impatient in that regard - she was insistent on having a kid with Jordan soon as he was finished with his home studies a few weeks back. Her speculated low-level OCD might've contributed to the disappointment, always standing her ground on the way things had to be done.

Kendall insisted she get knocked up sooner rather than later, the idea of carrying the family's future in her belly enough to set in motion sex with her father.

12