Keeping It in the Family Ch. 04

Story Info
Swati learns the entire story from Revati.
1.9k words
4.33
14k
8

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 05/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DISCLAIMER: This story has strong cuckold and incest themes. If it is not your cup of tea, would sincerely recommend you not proceed ahead.

I request all the moral police to just chill, it is pure fiction. So, if you are turned off by incest, please close the story right now.

The author strongly urges his reader to follow safe sexual practices to avoid STIs and unplanned pregnancies. All the characters in the story are above 18 years of age.

----------------

Avnish sat nervously next to his brother. Their mother sat opposite the living room. In her mind, she was begging God to forgive her, for she had been instrumental in getting Avnish into this mess. To save Vinod's marriage, she affected Avnish's marriage. She was close to tears. She avoided eye contact with her sons.

Avnish was nervously digging into the wooden frame of the sofa. Swati stayed mum the entire trip back home. It was the most painful trip of his life. She brushed his hands away when he tried to hold her hand. She looked out of the window the entire trip back.

Vinod held Avnish's hand and consoled him, "Nothing will happen. Don't worry. I will speak with her." Avnish did not speak.

-------

Inside the room, Swati sat opposite Revati, stone-faced. She stared into Revati's eyes.

After what seemed like an eternity, Swati said, "I know why you did it. I understand it all. I was not expecting Avnish to be a virgin when I married, but I did not expect an incestuous relationship. It is hard to digest that he fathered your child."

Revati answered feebly, "I understand."

Swati answered, "No, you do not understand. My husband had sex with his sister-in-law. It is not right."

Revati said, "Can I explain? But, I request you to understand it from my perspective as well."

Swati looked at Revati stone-faced.

Revati said, "I don't know how much Avnish explained. But, my husband has an extremely tiny penis," and she showed the first crease in her index finger.

Swati raised her eyebrow and said, "That is tiny."

Revati was happy that she piqued her interest and continued, "Yeah, we tried a lot of positions for so many years. But, he never went inside me. In fact, I stayed a virgin all those years. To Vinod's credit, he satisfied me with his tongue, it was longer than his penis."

Swati chuckled, and Revati joined her with a smile.

Revati continued, "I had never experienced a real cock. I had convinced myself that I would never have proper sex in my lifetime."

Revati continued, "But, I had a deeper longing. I wanted to raise my child. I hoped his sperm, at the very least, would be able to impregnate me."

Revati wiped her eyes, and continued, "But, all my hopes were thwarted when we got the fertility test results. The test results indicated his sperm count was extremely low and would not be able to father a child."

Swati was intrigued, "So, Vinod was able to cum?"

Revati smiled, and answered, "Yes, but a tiny amount. Unlike Avnish," she realized her mistake the moment she uttered, and said, "Sorry."

Revati continued, "It felt like a stab in the chest. I couldn't contain myself when we were discussing solutions. We mean, Vinod and our mother-in-law. I opened up about Vinod's penis condition as well."

Revati took a sip of water from the bottle. Recounting the experience was like living life once again. She continued, "So, long story short, Vinod suggested I have sex with his brother and have a child. His logic was that I would be satisfied and the child will carry the same genes as of the family."

Swati's jaws dropped. She exclaimed, "Vinod suggested this arrangement." Swati did not expect this. Her husband suggesting sex with another male to have a child was out of her imagination. Swati paced up and down the room. Revati gave her time to process the information. Revati understood that Swati had assumed it would have been Revati who would have seduced Avnish.

Swati sat down, and asked, "Then, what happened?"

Revati said, "Another long story short, Vinod convinced Avnish to have sex with me. I have to tell you, Avnish was so concerned about how it might affect us. He was such a gentleman. In fact, when we told Avnish, he was so concerned that we were getting a divorce."

Swati asked, "How did Avnish respond?"

Revati answered, "He was so conflicted. On one hand, any man would be happy to bang a girl. Given Avnish was a virgin then, he must have been on cloud nine. But, he was conflicted that he might interrupt our marriage. Well, Vinod convinced him."

Swati asked, "You guys had sex then?"

Revati nodded, and said, "Yes. We had sex. I will spare you the details."

Swati said, "No, I want all the details. Go on."

Revati was visibly not comfortable discussing how she had sex with her brother-in-law in front of his wife. She squirmed and recounted the story.

Swati's jaws fell to the floor again, and she asked, "You guys fucked in front of Vinod Bhaiyya?" and continued, "Fuck!"

When Revati told her about how her mother-in-law came to know about it, Swati was like, "This is so messed up, but incredibly erotic."

Revati answered, "Yes dear, it was so hot. The first time, I had a guy fill me was magical."

Swati asked, "Did Avnish knock you up the first time?"

Revati answered, "I really don't know since we couldn't keep our hands off each other."

Swati asked, "How many times did you guys have sex?"

Revati shrugged, and said, "We didn't keep count," and seeing Swati get jealous, she continued, "I am really sorry dear. We never thought of Avnish's future. Avnish is an incredible lover."

Swati replied curtly, "I know. I slept with him as well."

Revati held Swati's hands. Revati said, "Dear, I know it is fucked up. I did not intend to put you in this position. I really love Avnish and Vinod equally. But, I do not intend to interfere in your relationship. I promise I will not touch Avnish. If you are uncomfortable, we will move out. You can stay with Avnish here."

Tears welled up in Swati's eyes. She came closer to Revati and hugged her.

Revati said, "It was the most magical time of my life. When the alliance came, Avnish was very concerned given our relationship, but we convinced him." Revati safely did not divulge the process of "how" she was convinced.

Swati nodded. She had the decision to make. She was convinced she is not going to break the marriage and leave. After all, her past has been quite interesting, sexually.

She had a more pressing matter to solve - the story of how Avnish and Revati made love made her incredibly horny, much to her chagrin. Her mind was not comfortable with how Avnish fucked Revati, her pussy was soaked.

Her mind was creating pictures of Avnish dropping his pants. His incredible penis sprang to life. She imagined Revati's lips parting, and her tongue licking Avnish's penis. She imagined Revati's mouth opening and taking Avnish's penis in her mouth.

Her erotic dream was interrupted by Revati, "Swati, are you alright?"

Swati nodded her head and said, "Don't worry. I am not leaving, and neither are you guys. But, you need to promise me you won't have sex with Avnish."

Revati promised and hugged Swati. Revati was in happy tears. Her worry that Swati may break the marriage or make the affair public was assuaged by her last statement. Revati can sacrifice sex for her family any day, she thought. She did not realize how tough that is going to be at the moment.

--------

Later that night, Swati sat in front of Avnish in their bedroom. She took Avnish's hand in her palm and said, "Dear, I will not leave you if you promise not to have any sort of relationship with Revati. If she is important to you, I will leave you."

Avnish promised her that he won't stray from his marriage and said, "You are the most important thing to me. I won't cheat on you."

Swati commanded, "Now, drop your pants, mister."

Avnish exclaimed, "What?"

Swati replied, "You heard me. Get naked"

Avnish pulled his tee shirt off. He dropped his pants and hesitated before he took off his underwear. Swati pointed to his underwear and signaled to remove it.

Avnish's dick was flaccid. "How cute," she thought to herself.

She kissed his penis and said, "Going forward this is mine." Avnish nodded. His penis started swelling up in response to her kisses. When she kissed the tip of his penis, he was fully engorged.

In her mind, she was replaying Revati's version of how they had sex for the first time. She wondered how Revati would have tasted his penis. She licked the precum dripping from his head. She wondered if Revati liked his smell. She kissed the balls, the ones which impregnated Revati. She had an instant pang of jealousy. She wanted to get pregnant with Avnish's baby.

She commanded, "Now, put the baby-making machine inside me and give me a baby."

This strangely turned on Avnish. He fingered her pussy and found it leaking with her juice. The strong womanly smell enticed him. He planted a kiss on her pussy.

She grabbed his hair and said, "I want you inside me."

Avnish complied happily. His penis slid in easily given she was leaking like a faucet. He wondered what made her so horny.

She imagined this is how Revati must have felt when he entered. His entirety filling her. She wondered if Avnish liked her pussy better or Revati's. She wondered what all they might have done. "Had they done anal. Did Avnish like Revati's ass? Did he find Revati beautiful than her?" she wondered.

She made a mental note to take him in her ass. If Revati had done anal, she would keep up, or else she would be ahead of the game.

She wondered how Revati must have felt when Avnish exploded in her. She knows the feeling very well. Avnish has not been the first guy who came to her. The thought pushed her orgasm and she bit Avnish's shoulders to prevent herself from screaming.

Avnish exploded in her. She could feel him pumping warm cum deep inside her. She wondered if this is how Revati got her pregnant.

Strangely, she was turned on more by Avnish fucking Revati. She reasoned the taboo was too hot and it would vanish in time. She didn't realize how wrong she was in assuming it would go away.

--------

Back in Vinod's bedroom, Revati sat on Vinod's face facing his tiny penis. She humiliated him, "Be a good slave and eat my pussy. Your tiny dick cannot do any good. Look at your brother, he would be pumping cum deep inside Swati."

As Vinod expertly licked her pussy, Revati's mind was filled with how Avnish fucked her. She had her orgasm and collapsed next to Vinod. Vinod was used to her humiliation while they had sex. It was their daily routine lately.

Vinod hugged Revati and asked, "Do you want me to find another guy to satisfy you?"

Revati was genuinely surprised, but she said, "Not now. I will let you know if I need it."

In her mind, she wondered if she needs to have a new boyfriend. But her mind found the idea dirty. She felt like she was Avnish's wife and she tolerated Vinod. But, she cannot feel this way, she chastised herself.

-- to be continued.