Keeping It in the Family Ch. 05

Story Info
Swati opens up her marriage with a threesome.
3.3k words
4.12
14.1k
16

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 05/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keeping it in family Ch.05

DISCLAIMER: This story has strong cuckold, threesome, cum play, and incest themes. If it is not your cup of tea, would sincerely recommend you not proceed ahead.

I request all the moral police to just chill, it is pure fiction. So, if you are turned off by any of these themes, please close the story right now.

The author strongly urges his reader to follow safe sexual practices to avoid STIs and unplanned pregnancies. All the characters in the story are above 18 years of age.

----------------

Swati found it awkward to face the family. She was conflicted about how her husband fucked Revati and made her pregnant with the entire family's knowledge.

On one hand, she was happy Revati did not divorce Vinod or leave him for someone else. It was well-contained within the family. On the other hand, she couldn't digest the fact that Revati and her husband behaved like husband and wife in their home before he married Swati. Swati was conflicted by how wet she got with the thought of Avnish banging Revati.

-----

Swati's hands traveled to her nether region. She imagined Revati licking Avnish's beautiful dick. She knows how he twitches when flicks her tongue against his pee hole. "Did Revati feel the same when she sucked Avnish," she wondered. "Did Revati like the taste of his precum?" she wondered. The thought that Revati might have enjoyed her husband as much as she did drove Swati wild.

Swati slipped her hand into her pants. She did a cursory check to see if anyone was watching. The thrill of masturbating in the living room when everyone was sleeping was fascinating to Swati. "After all, this wouldn't be the most scandalous thing the family has seen," she chuckled at the thought.

Swati imagined how Revati would have opened her legs to entice Avnish with her wet swollen pussy. Did Avnish lick Revati's pussy? Swati wondered how Revati tasted. She has never tasted herself. Instinctively, she pulled her hand out of the pajamas and sniffed her scent. She licked the pussy juice on her fingers. "Not bad," she said to herself.

Swati imagined Revati guiding Avnish's beautiful cock into her pussy. She wondered if Revati felt the same as she had felt when Avnish entered her. After all, her best sex till date was with Avnish. She imagined how Revati would have moaned as Avnish rammed his cock in and out. She imagined how Avnish's thick cum spurted out of his penis into Revati's fertile pussy. Swati wondered if she orgasmed with Avnish's penis pumping his fertile seed inside her.

The thought of Avnish pumping his cum, which eventually knocked Revati up, took Swati to her climax with her two fingers buried in her pussy. Swati's juices leaked into her hands and drenched her underwear. She smelled her juices and licked them once again.

Unbehest to her knowledge, Revati was watching the entire act. She watched Swati's beautiful face contort as her orgasm hit her. Revati watched Swati pull her wet fingers to her nose and taste her fluids. Revati wondered how Swati tasted. Revati saw a wet patch in Swati's pajamas. Revati wondered how much fluids Swati leaked as she orgasmed.

Revati felt a pang as she imagined Avnish plunging his dick into Swati's wet pussy. She missed Avnish's touch. She missed the feeling of fullness as Avnish entered her. She missed the way Avnish's face stiffens, his ass clenches, and his penis throbs as he deposits his cum inside her. Revati wished to whisk him away at times and have a quick fuck. But, what if he refused? What if Swati finds out and leaves Avnish hurt? Revati couldn't take those chances.

Revati had a pressing issue to resolve. She slipped into the bathroom and buried her fingers into her wet cunt. She smelled her juices and licked her finger. She wondered if Swati tasted the same. Revati imagined her lips licking juices off Swati's cunt as Avnish rammed his beautiful cock from her behind. The thought of Avnish and her making love took her to her peak. She orgasmed, but she did not feel satisfied. Revati longed for Avnish.

-----

Swati plays with her nephew, Aman, sometimes. The thought that Aman is her husband's creation hurt her sometimes. Those days she avoided the entire family.

On other days, she participated in house chores along with Revati. Both the women spoke when there was a necessity. But, there was a cold silence. Revati wondered if this is how their entire lives are going to be.

Everyone in the family understood Swati's situation and gave her space. The house felt empty most days.

--------

Aman jumped on Swati's lap as she was stuck in some thought. Looking at Aman's angelic face, a pang of jealousy hit her.

Only she knew she would be cheating herself by assuming that her jealousy could be because of his husband's incestuous affair with Revati. Her jealousy stemmed from the fact that Avnish still had not knocked her up. She deeply longed for Avnish to impregnate her. "Revati's fertile womb," she cursed in her mind.

She deeply fantasized about how Revati made love to her husband. Every time Swati made love to Avnish, she pictured Revati in her position. This fantasy conflicted her - should she divulge this to Avnish or keep it a secret?

She knew that if she opened up about it to Avnish, it could be equivalent to guiding his dick in Revati's pussy. Swati's pussy moistened at the thought.

Swati's conflict ate her from within.

-------

Swati sat in front of Harish, fiddling with her glass of vodka. Harish was Swati's ex-boyfriend. She had broken ties with him since she was engaged. Harish wondered what made Swati call him out of the blue, come over to his home, sit on the very same bed they had made love countless times, and pour herself a glass of vodka. The memories of how they made love the first time were etched in Harish's mind forever.

-----

Swati and Harish joined consulting firm together. Since the time of their induction into the company, they became close friends. Over subsequent years, Harish had been Swati's close confidante about her love affairs, and her heart breaks. Swati tried arranging a couple of dates for Harish, but it didn't work out.

Swati had called Harish when her boyfriend cheated on her. Swati drank like a fish and sobbed. Harish consoled her.

Swati said, "I can't believe Rahul cheated on me with Riya," she blew her nose, sobbed, and continued, "Do you know how much we had sex?"

Harish did not answer, but he was uncomfortable discussing his friend's sex life.

Swati continued, "I had given that fucker a blow job almost every day. So many days he came in my mouth. I swallowed like a slut. How many girls do you know would take a load in their mouths? Do you think Riya would?" Swati waited for Harish's answer in her drunken state.

Harish said, "I don't know," his face bright red from embarrassment.

Swati continued, "How about Arti? She spits or swallows?"

Harish was deep red right now. He stammered, "She never gave me a BJ. She considered it dirty."

Swati exclaimed, "What the fucking fuck?" She was drunk and she said, "That means you never had a BJ!" Arti was Harish's only girlfriend to date, technically his ex.

Harish looked down and nodded.

Swati held his face in her palm and said, "You poor soul," and her hand touched his groin. She felt his penis already erect. She continued her drunken slurry looking at his penis, "You poor baby. You never had a girl kiss you."

Harish adjusted his pants.

A brilliant idea hit Swati. Her eyes grew wide and she held Harish's face, looked into his eyes, and said, "Don't worry, Harish. Your dear friend, Swati, is there. Let all the girls who consider a guy's dick unclean rot in hell. Your friend, Swati, doesn't feel that way. She likes dick! And, a plus for you, I like a guy cumming in my mouth."

She slid down to his lap with her face inches from his groin. She gently caressed Harish's groin and said, "Don't worry my dear baby, Swati will take care of you."

Harish's dick strained in his jeans at her touch.

Swati looked at Harish's face with genuine surprise and said, "Aww. Your dick likes my touch."

She opened his zipper and unbuckled his jeans. She pulled his underwear down and let his cock spring free. She pulled the foreskin back and a dollop of precum leaked from the tip.

Swati gently kissed his swollen head. Her slutty nature took over, and she licked his penis. She took his penis in her mouth and let her tongue do the magic.

Harish, being a BJ virgin, couldn't hold on. He blew his load in her mouth within a minute. She expertly drank every drop and proclaimed, "Swati is an expert in BJs bro. See I don't waste a drop."

Harish was surprised at his luck and embarrassed that he blew his load within a minute.

Swati sensed his embarrassment and asked, "You didn't like my BJ?" with a puppy face.

Harish kissed her for the first time and said, "I loved it. But I couldn't control."

Swati chuckled, "That is perfectly fine. I find it cute."

She kissed him passionately. Harish's penis twitched to life. She let out an 'Ahh' as he bit her lips.

She hurriedly undressed him. She stripped herself in front of him. She sat on his lap with his penis fully erect and trying to enter her wet pussy. She kissed him passionately now.

She pushed him onto the bed and guided his fully erect member into her wet pussy. She rode him with a tiny orgasm rippled through her.

The couple shifted position, and Harish entered her in missionary. She loved the closeness as his penis slowly glided inside her. Harish could only hold on for a few minutes, and he exploded. The couple collapsed on the bed with no regard to cum leaking on the bedsheet in their post-coital drunken stupor.

They had been pretty close from that day onwards. Harish made it clear that he can't marry Swati due to family constraints. Swati understood, but that did not stop them from fucking every day.

-----

Swati chugged her drink, poured herself another one, and chugged it. Harish watched her patiently drink like a fish. Swati had not called Harish post her marriage. Harish did not disturb Swati as well.

Swati said, "Fuck marriage dude. This shit is not for me. I am a free bird, and I cannot be shackled." She grabbed Harish's face and kissed him. The couple passionately kissed for a couple of minutes before Harish stopped the kiss. Conscience took hold of him.

He asked Swati, "I love kissing you, but you are a married woman now, and it feels wrong. I don't want to affect your family and cause discord in your married life," he looked into her eyes and continued, "How are you? Why are you here? I want to know first."

Swati took a deep breath and recounted her entire story. When she finished, Harish got up and said, "Fuck, this is messed up."

He paced up and down the room. He finally gathered himself and said to her, "I would be a fool to say no to kissing you. And we all know where that kiss will take us. But you understand, right?" Swati nodded.

Harish continued, "You are going to go home, and open up to your husband that you fantasize about him making love to Revati. If you want, you can open up your marriage. Let him have sex the way he wants, and you shall too."

Harish hoped that she resolved it soon and come to his place and give him a sweet BJ. His cock twitched in anticipation, but he had to do it the right way.

Swati nodded.

----

That night, Swati sat in front of Avnish. She held his hands and told him how she fantasized her making love to Revati every time they made love. She told him that his past made her incredibly horny, but she was too afraid to tell him. She also told him about the episode with Harish, and how Harish guided her to open up about her feelings instead of fucking her.

Swati could sense hurt in Avnish as she told him about Harish.

Avnish asked, "Are you not satisfied with me? Is he a better lover than me?" Tears welled up in his eyes. Swati understood how he must have felt since she ran to Harish to discuss this rather than with her husband.

Swati apologized and explained, "I know you for a couple of months now. But Harish is my best friend. Well, a friend with benefits, but I initiated it. He has been a gentleman throughout," and she kissed Avnish and said, "You are the best lover I ever had. You have such a beautiful penis, and you fuck like a horse. So you have nothing to worry about in that department, mister. But, you must understand that it is not easy for me to say this."

Avnish beamed at that mention that he is the best she ever had. He nudged still, "How is Harish, btw?"

Swati laughed and said, "He cannot last long. The first time he blew his load within a minute in my mouth."

Avnish was surprised at his wife's candid mention of how she finished another guy in her mouth. He said, "Fuck. You had guys cum in your mouth?"

Swati said, "Whoa, don't be insecure. You had fucked Revati and had a kid." Swati composed herself. She did not want a fight at this point. She continued, "For the past month, I have been battling my jealousy of how you impregnated Revati."

She continued, "I know it is not right. But we both have had a pretty eventful past."

Avnish smiled.

Swati said, "I have a proposal. But if you are not fine, I will not go ahead. But let's discuss anything we have and agree on a solution rather than fighting battles in our heads. What say?"

Avnish nodded. Swati laid out her proposal, "Let's open our marriage. You can fuck Revati. I would love to watch you fill her up with your cum. At this moment, I would like to have Harish in my life both as a lover and a dear friend. Only if you are fine."

Avnish looked into Swati's eyes for a long time. Swati wondered what went behind those big beautiful eyes.

Avnish finally said, "I need a day to think about it."

Swati said, "Take your time. Revati is not going anywhere. She is just getting frustrated day by day. I can see in her face how much she longs for you."

That night, Avnish fucked Swati like a beast. Maybe he wanted to prove to her a point of what he can offer. Or the thought of him tasting Revati's sweet pussy again. Or the thought of his dear wife fucking Harish. But Swati orgasmed multiple times with his animalistic fuck that night.

Both Swati and Avnish were drained to the core when they finished. Swati lay on the bed with no energy to move. Her pussy leaked a copious amount of cum and her fluids on the bed. They slept on the soiled bed without a worry. She wondered if she will get pregnant in that cycle.

----

The next morning, Revati hugged Swati and sobbed her. Swati stirred awake from a deep sleep.

Swati was panic stuck and asked, "Didi, is everything alright?"

It was then she noticed it was tears of joy from Revati. Revati replied, "Everything is amazing. I never thought you would be this cool." Revati held Swati tight.

Swati smiled and hugged her back. Revati's arm brushed Swati's nipples. It was then Swati realized she was sleeping butt naked. She squirmed as Revati hugged her. She was embarrassed looking down at the cum stained bed sheet. Her pubic hair was matted with dried cum as well.

Swati expressed in a concerned tone, "Didi, I am not wearing anything. Can I get dressed first and get the bed done?"

Revati responded, "Oh! Don't worry. You look hot. I am sure Avnish would be ravishing you every night."

Both the women laughed, and Swati hugged her confidently.

The door swung open, and Avnish entered the room. He commented, "Oh lesbian action huh? Please continue," and laughed at his joke.

Revati pounced on Avnish like a hungry tigress that spotted its prey. She kissed Avnish passionately as Swati watched.

Revati exclaimed, "I missed this," and immediately went back to the kiss. Avnish pressed her boobs which made Revati moan.

The erotic sight of her husband kissing another woman made Swati horny. Her hands instinctively traveled to her pussy.

Revati yanked Avnish's t-shirt off. She kissed his chest, his biceps, and his stomach. Her hands pulled his pajamas along with his underwear. Revati kissed Avnish's fully erect manhood. Revati kissed his balls and said, "My precious!"

Revati's eyes locked into Swati's as she licked the precum from Avnish's penis.

Avnish couldn't hold any longer. He needed to get inside Revati. He grabbed her and undressed her. Revati lay on the bed with legs apart to show her moist welcoming pussy to Avnish. Avnish didn't need another cue. He dove right into her pussy and ate her out. Swati couldn't distinguish which was more erotic - her husband getting a BJ from another woman or him savoring another woman's pussy.

Swati let out a loud moan as she plunged her fingers into her pussy. Revati watched Swati masturbate to the view of Avnish eating her pussy. Revati remarked, "Swati, you look so beautiful naked. Don't you agree, Avnish?"

Avnish stopped licking Revati's pussy and said, "Yeah, she is hot."

Revati grabbed Avnish by his hair and kissed him. She grabbed his penis and pushed it into her vagina. As Avnish penetrated her, Revati let out a loud moan. Avnish started with slow sensual strokes. Swati fingered her pussy watching her husband fuck Revati.

Revati changed position and went on all fours. Avnish entered her from behind and rammed like a jackhammer. Revati orgasmed as Avnish pumped his seed deep into her womb.

With his penis still buried in her, Avnish called Swati, "Come here, my little cumslut." Swati obeyed. He commanded, "Don't let my precious cum go to waste. Lick it."

Swati hesitated for a moment and said, "I have never been with a woman."

Avnish commanded, "So what? Do it."

Swati hesitantly went below Revati's pussy. As Avnish pulled out, a stream of cum and her fluids leaked out of Revati's pussy. Swati licked it like a good cumslut. Avnish pushed her head into her pussy. Swati's tongue ventured deep into Revati's pussy and her nose pressed into her asshole. Revati relaxed and rhythmically pushed her pussy into Swati's mouth.

Avnish inserted two of his fingers into Swati's pussy and fingered her as she licked Revati.

It was Revati who came first screaming, "Fuck fuck fuck fuck..." and collapsed on the bed.

Avnish finger fucked Swati and Swati let out a loud grunt as she orgasmed on Avnish's fingers.

Swati hugged Revati butt naked and drifted off to sleep. Avnish spooned Swati with his flaccid cock nested on Swati's milky thighs. The threesome slept through the morning.

In the hallway, Vinod jizzed in his pants hearing the two ladies orgasm. He was happy the problem was resolved, and Revati got her sexual satisfaction.

----

The next morning, Revati sat in front of Vinod, Avnish, and Swati. She had to tell them something very important.

Swati said, "I am three months late."

Avnish asked, "Late for what?"

Swati swatted his arm, "She is three months pregnant," and she smiled, "Congrats didi."

Then it hit Swati. Swati exclaimed, "We are married for three months. Did you guys have sex after our marriage?"

Revati held Swati's hands, "No dear. I am so sorry. We had sex before your marriage."

Swati asked, "When did that happen?"

Revati apologized profusely and said, "On your wedding day."

-to be continued