Keeping It in the Family Ch. 03

Story Info
Swati gets to know about Avnish's affair with Revati.
1.4k words
4.33
25.1k
12

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 05/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DISCLAIMER: This story has strong cuckold and incest themes. If it is not your cup of tea, would sincerely recommend you not proceed ahead.

This is just a fantasy story of mine, none of this is real. I request all the moral police to just chill. The author strongly urges his reader to follow safe sexual practices to avoid STIs and unplanned pregnancies.

All the characters in the story are above 18 years of age.

----------------

Swati sat in front of Avnish in the resort bed. They had headed out to their honeymoon post their marriage.

Swati had to get it off her chest. She wanted to rip off the bandage before their first night, but she couldn't resist Avnish when he kissed her. She succumbed and consummated her marriage. Post coitus, she laid wide awake consumed by guilt.

Unbeknown to Swati, Avnish rolled on the side of the bed wide awake in his post-nut clarity. He was scared if he opened up, she would leave him.

Swati said, "Avnish, I need to tell you something. I know you may get angry hearing it, but I need to get it off my chest before it hurts us. I wanted to say it before our first night, but I couldn't resist you."

Avnish looked at her anxiously. Swati continued, "I was not a virgin before we had sex. I have had boyfriends in the past."

Avnish raised his eyebrow and asked, "How many are we talking about?"

She replied, "Please don't get angry."

He nodded his head.

She averted her eyes and said, "This was a bad idea. Let's not discuss my relationships anymore," and stared at the valley through the massive french doors.

Avnish told her, "I am not angry or jealous. I was no saint either."

Swati stared into Avnish's eyes and nodded.

Avnish held her cheeks, looked into her eyes, and said, "I am not angry, dear. It is alright. I am happy that you told me," and kissed her.

Once the truth was out, she relaxed. The kiss turned passionate. She pushed Avnish onto the bed, pulled his trousers down, and freed his massive boner.

She exclaimed, "Oh! Someone is hard," and kissed the tip of his penis. Avnish groaned at the intimate kiss. His mind relaxed. He thought to himself, "Maybe it will be easier when I have to tell her about Revati."

She studied him and asked, "Avnish, don't mistake me. I am not a slut. I have had past experiences, and I wanted to come clean. Sorry if I offended you. I don't want you to think badly of me or accuse me later. I like you, and I will stay loyal in our marriage. Do you understand?"

Avnish said, "I understand."

She grabbed his penis. Avnish's dick leaked precum on Swati's hands as she gripped his cock. Swati exclaimed, "Does that excite you?" and took Avnish's dick in her mouth and sucked him. She thought to herself, "Let me give my mouth some work so that I do not spill more beans."

Her expert blowjob skills took Avnish to the point of no return. He exclaimed, "I am gonna cum." Avnish was surprised at her expert skills as she swallowed every last drop of his cum.

He wondered, "Looks like this is not her first time drinking cum."

She smiled and kissed Avnish. The taste of his cum made him flinch, but she did not relent.

The couple snuggled and slept for a while.

-----------

Later that evening, Swati asked Avnish, "So, do you have any experience? I don't think you were a virgin."

Avnish stuttered, "I was not. Let's discuss it later, shall we?"

Swati replied, "Darling, I told you about my boyfriends. Still, you are not comfortable discussing, huh?"

She continued, "Let's play a game of truth, no dares. We must answer each other's questions, regardless of how embarrassing they might be."

Avnish said, "Can I skip any question?"

She raised her eyebrows, "No. But I promise I will not judge you."

She said, "I will let you go first."

Avnish thought for a minute, "When did you have your first sex? Describe it."

She asked, "Define sex."

Avnish said, "Penis in vagina sex."

She replied, "That was in the second year of my college. I was 20 then. There was this guy in my class. He was my first boyfriend. We used to study in my room for a long time. That day, I was extremely horny. The discussion led to our first kiss. One thing led to another, and our clothes disappeared. Mind you, it was the first time I was naked in front of a guy. He kissed all over my body. I had my first kiss in my nether regions, and I immediately orgasmed. The first time he penetrated me, I cried in pain. It took a while for me to adjust to it. It was just beautiful. I was shit scared later that I would get pregnant," and laughed.

Avnish asked, "Did you?"

Swati laughed and said, "Second question? I will let it slide this time. I did not get pregnant, thankfully. But, I learned a lot about protection and birth control to avoid further headaches."

Avnish asked, "You did not use a condom?"

Swati replied smiling, "Third question in a row? Mister, control yourself. I did not use a condom that time."

Avnish nodded. His heart raced as he wondered what she might ask.

Swati said, "A simple question to start. How many women have you had sex with?"

Avnish said, "One."

Swati nodded. She said, "Nice. See, it is easy to talk about it. Now ask your next question."

Avnish asked, "How many boyfriends did you have?"

Swati replied, "Whoa! Straight to the point, huh?" and said, "Okay. Three serious boyfriends."

Avnish's jaws fell to the floor. Swati wondered, "If I tell him about her casual flings, he will faint."

She asked her next question, "So, when did you lose your virginity, and how?"

Avnish stared into the void. He couldn't muster up the courage to tell her.

Swati said, "Dear, I told you about my first boyfriend. And, you cannot tell me about your first?"

Avnish said, "She is a married woman." Her eyes went wide. She looked at him anxiously.

He struggled to find words. He continued, "Her husband cannot perform, you know sexually. I know him very well, and he asked me if I can help satisfy his wife. It was her first time as well."

Swati pondered over his response for a while and said, "Fuck! That was some serious shit!"

She continued, "Fuck! You fucked a married woman?"

He replied, "Yes, but with her consent. And her husband's."

She took a moment to digest the information. Her past seemed saintly to her.

She said after a while, "Let's continue the game. Ask your next question."

Avnish said, "No. I guess you are upset. We should not play anymore."

She said, "No, let's get to know each other today. No secrets. I promise I will not get upset."

Avnish said, "Okay, who was your last boyfriend?"

Swati replied shortly, "His name is Harish. It was more of a casual relationship,"

She asked her next question immediately, "So, what's her name?"

Avnish took a while to answer. Swati nearly collapsed when he said, "Revati." Her face went pale.

------------

Swati sat in front of Avnish, her head in her hands. She was looking at the floor. Avnish looked at her with a worried expression.

She looked straight into Avnish's eyes and said, "I want to know everything."

Avnish said, "Dear, you seem very upset. Let's discuss this later, shall we?"

She replied curtly, "I am not upset. I am very concerned. You are saying that you had sex with your brother's wife. That is some serious shit. I am terrified of how our life is going to be. So, Avnish, tell me all that happened."

Avnish nodded and recounted the entire story.

She exclaimed, "Fuck!" when he mentioned how he moved in with her and his brother shifted with his mother.

She went stone-faced when he told her that he had begetted Revati's child. Swati had connected the dots before, but hearing it was like a punch in her gut.

He did not tell her about the affair just before he got married. He did not want to upset her further.

Swati went to the balcony. She stared into the distance for hours.

Avnish watched her anxiously. He was worried she would leave him.

After what felt like ages, she returned to the room and said, "Let's go home. I want to talk to Revati."

-- to be continued.