All Comments on 'Keeping My Promise'

by JordanFuller

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Impo_64Impo_6430 days ago

She also cheating is the best policy? Why cheat and lowering herself to his level? Now that this marriage is finished why become a cheater too? 1*

GarySmith69GarySmith6929 days ago

Some people really should not get married. These characters are definitely not a couple in love, Brad is an idiot and Lucy isn't much better. She needs to divorce Brad and maybe hook up with Jake. Either way she needs to get away from her hopefully soon to be ex husband.

ReedRichardsReedRichards29 days ago

Excellent writing!

.

She told him explicitly what she’d do if he screwed around again, so by screwing around again, he gave his consent to her fucking someone else. To me, that means he cheated, but she did not.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhino29 days ago

So Brad is a professional footballer playing for a London team, he is apparently in mid season yet is allowed on a stag weekend to Ibiza? Don’t think so.

Regguy69Regguy6929 days ago

Well written. Hard to fault her for her actions as she was following through on a promise she made. Of course she has to let Brad know she did as she promised and then they get to decide if they want an open marriage or want to split up. I’m betting Brad’s ego will not allow an open marriage and Luce is not likely to want it either, so time to call the lawyers.

UnassignedUnassigned29 days ago

Nice story, and well written! This is complete as-is, but there could definitely be a follow up. I assume that Jake's unrequited love is, in fact, Luce?

ibuguseribuguser29 days ago

5* for a well written story.

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

Immature and narcissistic reaction for the demented wife.

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

And down into the gutter she goes. Revenge is fine but when you lower yourself to get even it doesn't seem like the trop is worth it.

26thNC26thNC28 days ago

Now they’re both cheaters and despicable people. Who won that one. Don’t call soccer football. One is played by dainty little lads in shorts and the other is played by large men in pads.

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

She's still a cheater. Made a cuck out of her husband, whether it's justified or not. Two wrongs don't make a right.

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

Both are cheaters. Two wrongs don't make a right.

mndhanson017mndhanson01728 days ago

Shouldn't hook up with the best friend, that's just destroying a friendship, it's better off being some random like he did, but still she shouldn't have stooped to his level. Eventually, Brad will figure it out if she got with Jake, thus that friendship is ruined and eventually, Jake and Lucy's relationship could fall apart, as Reg said better call the lawyers.

RTR10RTR1028 days ago

Would love to see a second chapter with Lucy & Jake. She's obviously the one he was (is?) in love with. A happy ever after would be great!

MightyHornyMightyHorny27 days ago

... No marriage or friendship to speak of here.

Just a collection of individuals who definitely shouldn't socialize with one another.

It would be sad if it wasn't so damn pathetic.

ThrillherbrysonThrillherbryson27 days ago
Moral High Ground?

It's a site for sex stories, what do you mean 2 wrongs don't make a right? Stop being so emotional and read another story if you don't like the premise.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey27 days ago

That. Was. Great! Please continue.

mattenwmattenw26 days ago

What always amazes me the most are the stupid comments from other readers.

What does it matter to you how others comment? Anyone who reads this story has the right to comment as they see fit. As long as he doesn't offend anyone, it's completely fine.

All I can say about the story is that the commentator who thinks she has put herself on the same immoral level as her husband - right! She's no better than Brad. And just as true “twice wrong doesn’t make a right”!

But in this story two people have found each other who deserve each other. Luce and Brad fit together, they both have ugly personalities.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJordanFuller@JordanFuller
I've read erotica and spicy romance for a few years but recently decided to try writing my own stories. I hope you like them. I appreciate any and all feedback. It will help me improve my writing... hopefully. Just returned with a new story - The Cost of Silence.