Keeping My Promise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With my hands on his shoulders, I push him back to recline against the tiled wall, slowly easing my knees to the ground. I admire his cock, just inches from my face. I expected something big, given his height, but this is just huge. My pussy throbs with excitement, and I try to control it by taking deep breaths. My eyes flare with fear, but I push forward and wrap my fingers around his shaft. I stroke him and pull the skin back and forth. The touch is torturous, and he moans. I look up at him and see his eyes closed, head tilted back against the wall.

He groans, "Oh God!"

I grip his cock at the base, teasing the head with my tongue, then ease his shaft into my mouth. My hands slide up his body to the firm muscles of his chest and the powerful lines of his abs. I want to swallow his entire cock.

He groans and moves his hips in perfect time with my mouth. My pussy throbs to feel his cock deep inside me. But that needs to wait.

Waves of pleasure fill my body, and I work my mouth up and down, rhythmically taking him in deeper each time. I drag my tongue along the underside of his cock with each motion and feel him grow harder. I don't want this to end too quickly. I am going to savor this evening. As good as that bitch made Brad feel on the beach, I will make Jake feel one hundred times better.

My pussy is swollen with lust and anticipation, excited about getting filled with this magnificent cock. I can hardly wait for that moment.

I grab his ass in both hands, digging my nails into him and pulling him deep into my throat. He moans louder now, almost screaming out, and his hands tangle in my hair, moving me up and down faster and faster.

I alternate between slow sucking and fast; every time I take him deep, he moves his hips to meet my mouth. My cheeks hollow as I draw my mouth up his cock. I feel the throbbing and pulsing like it's alive. He moans when my lips touch the top of his cock, brushing over the head. I slide down again and feel my tongue tingle from the musky saltiness. My hand is wet with pre-cum and saliva from sucking and stroking him. Pulling back up, I press my tongue hard against the underside of his shaft.

I lower my mouth again and take him deep into the back of my throat. My head bobs up and down over his cock, and my hand holds him firmly in rhythm with my movements. His muscular ass clenches, and his body trembles as I squeeze harder, a tight fist around his cock, thick in my hand.

"Don't stop, Luce," he says, his voice hoarse with sex. "Don't stop, Luce," he says again, pushing his hands to the tiles beside him and thrusting his cock to meet me. He thrusts it at me like a spear.

I slide my grip up and down his shaft, one fluid motion that continues for a time before I pause it on the head and drag my tongue around the tip, knowing just how close he is.

"Not yet," I whisper.

"Oh Jesus," he moans. "I am going to fucking explode."

"I want you to," I whisper. "In my mouth and all over my face, but not yet."

Starve a cock, and it grows bigger, right?

Jake groans in disappointment and his hips rise a little, pushing his cock deeper into my mouth. My lips stretch to accommodate the thick, turgid shaft. I've never taken a cock this far, and I'm unsure whether I can take any more, but I have to try. I pull my head back just a little and look up at him. He's looking down at me, and I grin with my mouth full of cock. He reaches down with both hands and grips my hair, pulling my head back a little more, making me stop and look at him.

"Hey!" I feign anger. "I was just getting started!"

He smiles at me, pulling my head even further back.

Leaning forward, he brings his head alongside mine. "Finish me, or I am going to fuck your face," he whispers in my ear, and I tingle with anticipation.

I'll take that challenge, so slowly lean forward, pursing my lips and plant a soft kiss on the head of his cock, then defiantly sit back and smile.

Grinning broadly, he gently pulls my hair, guiding my mouth back onto his cock. I don't resist.

He stands up, my hair still in his hands, but he doesn't pull. I rise on my knees before him, never letting his cock from my mouth. He spreads his feet apart to keep his cock at the right height.

He pulls my head back, looking down into my eyes, and thrusts his hips forward and back, fucking my mouth. The head of his cock hit the back of my throat as I take him deep. I'm choking, and I like it. I press my tongue hard on his cock as it thrusts in and out of my mouth. My hands ride on his hips, then I slowly slide them around to his rock-hard ass and grip his ass cheeks to pull him forward, meeting him with each push.

I feel his cock throbbing and pulsing, and I know he's going to come hard. His eyes close, and his breathing is labored.

He lets go of my hair and grips my shoulders, holding me still on my knees, my mouth still locked on his cock. He thrusts forward and holds himself deep, and I feel his cock pulsing, shooting his hot cum into my mouth. After two spurts, I pull my mouth away and let the next couple splash across my face.

"Fuck!" he groans.

I open my mouth, tasting his cum, but I want more. I want him to fill my mouth with his cum.

"Swallow me," he says, and his cock is still throbbing, jetting more hot cum into my open mouth. I take him back into my mouth and suck him again.

"Feels so good," he groans, his cock still twitching in my mouth as he tries to pump whatever is left. When it stops, I hold him in my mouth and gaze up to meet his eyes.

His cock starts to soften, so I suck him hard and fast. I want to suck the last bit of cum out of him.

He pulls his cock from my mouth and grips my chin. "That was fucking amazing, Lucy," he whispers before kissing me passionately. Our tongues tussle as we share his cum, then slowly, he pulls away.

I rub my hand against my face and feel his cum all over it. I lean back into the hot torrent of showering water and feel the cum wash from my face. Leaning forward again, I look down to watch his cum glide over my breasts and puddle in my belly button.

"So, I take it you liked our time in the shower?" I say as Jake sits back on the tiled bench.

He laughs. "You are fucking incredible. I had always expected you would be," he says, cupping my face in his hand and rubbing my lips with his thumb.

"Really?" I ask, surprised.

"Yeah, I've wanted to fuck you since I first laid eyes on you. But you were off limits."

"Is that right?" I ask, and he nods. I lean up on my knees so my face is level with his.

"You haven't fucked me yet," I whisper.

His cock twitches with those words.

Jake slowly stands, and as he does so, drags his heavy cock over my chin and up my face. I push out my tongue, licking his cock as it passes.

He offers his hands and lifts me to my feet.

"You haven't fucked me yet," I repeat.

He smiles. "Well, I've been distracted in the shower, but I think it's time I change that."

I move my hand to his cock and feel it react as I rub it with my fingers.

He groans. "Let's go to my bedroom. I want you on my bed. I want to lay you out, spread your legs and worship your body with my tongue and fingers, then finally my cock," he says.

I love the way he talks to me, and I love when he talks dirty. He grabs my hand, and we walk to his bedroom, dripping water all the way. He stops at his dresser and reaches into the bottom drawer, pulling out a couple of towels.

"Here, dry off before I make you wet again," he says.

* * *

#Chapter 6

I take the towels from him, dry myself off, then wrap the big one around me. I use the smaller one to dry my hair. He dries himself. His heavy cock swings between his thighs. I watch him get a condom from a drawer and put it on the dresser.

"Do they fit?" I ask, nodding towards the condom.

"Special purchase," he says, grinning.

Standing in front of me, he reaches for the large towel. I raise my arms, letting him slip it off my body. I follow his eyes as he drops the towel to the floor and slides his gaze up and down my body. Jake steps toward me and raises his hands to my face. Slowly, he takes his fingers and traces my lips. He pulls back his hand, running it over my cheek and down my neck to my breasts, where he traces a circle around my right nipple, then my left. I shiver at his touch.

"Your body is fucking amazing," he says.

I smile and watch as he pinches both nipples between his fingers, making me gasp. Jake's hands push into each of my armpits, and he lifts me onto the bed. I stand on it, giggling now, as I am slightly taller than him. He leans toward me, and I feel his firm chest against my breasts. He kisses me forcefully and cups my tits in his hands. His cock hardens and rises to poke between my legs. I notice how much my pussy aches for attention after our shower episode.

"God, your tits are unbelievable," he says, sucking on my left nipple. I run my fingers through his hair as he plays with my tits.

"Lie down," he says.

I ease myself down, and he lies beside me, his mouth locked on mine. He pulls his mouth away from mine, licking his lips. His hand traces circles around my belly, slowly reaching the top of my thighs.

I bring my heels up, so my knees are bent, my legs are wide open, and I lock my eyes with his. He slowly presses his middle finger against my clit, sending chills through my body.

"I want to see you come," he says.

I smile. "I want to feel you come in me."

"Nuh uh!" he says, "It's not my turn... yet."

I giggle and inch my hips closer to him. His hand delves between my thighs, pressing hard against my clit. I gasp and grip the quilt cover on either side of my hips.

"I'm going to make you cum," he says.

"Oh my god, yes," I say. "I need it."

He presses harder and faster on my clit, and I moan uncontrollably. The sensations are intense. My pussy is soaked and ready for his cock. I'm ready to explode.

"Nuh uh," he says, pulling away, "I'm not done yet!"

"Jake, please, I'm so close."

"Nuh uh, wait," he says. "Remember what you did to me in the shower? Payback."

I wince at his words, my pussy on fire and my body begging for release. He reaches for a pillow and, with ease, lifts me up and pushes it under my hips. He grips my thigh and forces my legs open. Now I can feel my pussy so wet.

Moving down the bed, he disappears between my thighs. I throw back my head in frustration and wait for his next move.

Fingers lightly trace their way from inside my knees down the inside of my thighs but stop just before they reach their target. Firmer, they press, pushing my thighs wider.

I flinch as his tongue touches me. Just lightly, a single lick from bottom to top.

"Oh, god, Jake!" I moan.

He licks again, his tongue now sliding across my pussy.

I gasp and whimper, feeling his tongue work over my wetness. He licks me from bottom to top, repeatedly, quickening his action.

He stops unexpectedly, closes his lips around my clit, and flicks his tongue across it.

I bite my bottom lip, ecstatic with the intense sensation, the tingling spreading through my body. The pressure building up deep inside my pelvis.

"Oh god, Jake," I groan, "I'm going to cum!"

"Not yet, Luce," he says. "I was just getting started. I think that's what you said," and he stops all contact.

"Noooo," I scream.

Jake kisses my clit, and I jump. Then he sucks it lightly between his teeth, and I squeal in exasperation. He lets go and runs his tongue down my slit and beyond. He licks my asshole, and I moan louder, uncontrollably, then he traces his tongue back to my pussy.

He keeps his mouth tight against me, his tongue working, his head bobbing as his fingers spread my lips apart. I hear his muffled moans, his tongue moving furiously over my clit. He presses down on my clit with his tongue, and I explode over the edge.

I grasp the quilt, my body shaking.

"Oh my god, it's so good."

I move my hands to his head, working my fingers through his hair. I gasp as he licks me, riding out my orgasm. He is my orgasm, my release, my desire.

Jake slides back up and holds himself above me, his face glistening with my juices. I reach for him as he comes to me, and I take his head in my hands, kissing him deeply. I taste myself on his tongue, familiar and foreign all at once. I push him hard down on the bed, shoving my hands between his thighs.

I grip the base of his cock and suck him into my mouth. I run my tongue along the edge of his head and take him as deep as I can. I'm reminded of how big it is and how good it tastes.

He sighs as his cock hits the back of my throat. "God, that feels amazing, Luce."

I breathe through my nose as I try to hold him as long as possible, but slowly he withdraws his cock. I suck hard, giving him some resistance. As his cock pops out from my lips, he pushes me back and climbs over me, his eyes staring into mine.

I run my hands up and down his broad chest, feeling every muscle. I let my hands trail over his hard abs, my fingers reach down and wrap around his cock, pulling him to me.

"Let me put a condom on," he whispers.

I shake my head. "Don't."

He looks at me quizzically. "Don't?"

I nod my head. "I want to feel you. I want to feel you inside me. I want to feel you cum inside me."

He smiles and kisses me.

I take his cock in my hand again and push the head against my pussy. I want to feel it. This is what I need. I pull him to me, and he fills me completely. Oh, so completely.

"Oh my god, Jake," I moan.

He starts slow thrusts in and out of me, pushing deeper with each stroke. I have never felt so full.

I move up and down, taking him in and out of me. My hips rise off the bed as his cock slides in and out of me.

"Fuck," he says, "You feel so good."

I moan, and he pulls his cock from my pussy. He pushes my knees up to my tits and spreads my legs wide.

He slams his cock back into me, fucking me harder and faster. I gasp for air and moan. His body glistens above me.

I gasp, "Fuck me, Jake. Fuck me hard," I scream.

He fills me completely. I feel every inch of him. He looks into my eyes and pushes into me again and again. I wrap my legs around his waist and pull him into me as he pistons in and out of me.

I gasp as he goes in deep. He feels so fucking big. I close my eyes and lean my head back. He has his lips on my neck and his hands on my waist. I feel him move into me, his cock filling my pussy with every thrust. He brushes my hair back and kisses my ear.

"I'm going to make you feel so good, Lucy," he says.

I feel his cock swell inside me.

I gasp as he slams into me.

"Cum in me, Jake." I scream.

He drives his cock into me again, and I feel my orgasm rising fast. I want to come with him.

"Give it to me."

He pulls his cock from my pussy, and with one more hard thrust, he drives his cock deep into me. I feel his cock swell, and I squeeze my pussy around him.

He lets out a gasp. "Oh, I'm going to cum."

He shoots streams of cum into my pussy.

"Oh god, Jake, I'm cumming too."

I writhe underneath him and squeeze my pussy around him. His cock pulsing and shooting inside me. He collapses on top of me, breathing hard.

"Holy shit," he says.

"Yeah, holy shit."

He rolls over next to me, and I roll over to lay my head on his chest. He wraps his arms around me and kisses the top of my head.

We both lay panting, staring at the ceiling until our breathing calms.

Jake chuckles.

"What are you laughing at?" I say.

"Unbelievable. I went out for a run tonight. I ran through the streets a couple of miles from here, and I actually saw you with a friend coming out of a club."

"Oh my god, I can't believe you saw us," I say, leaning up to look at him. "You didn't mention that earlier."

He brushes the hair from my forehead. "You looked so fucking stunning and I thought to myself, Brad doesn't appreciate how lucky he is. All the way home, I was thinking about you and about how much I wanted to fuck you. And here we are."

"And here we are," I say.

"Want to tell me why we are?" He asks.

"Brad has been cheating on me."

He sighs. "I figured he might."

"Did you know?"

"Not specifically, but he always used to put it about. Especially when he's been drinking."

"Well, I confronted Brad last week about it and he confessed and promised he wouldn't do it again."

I pause for a moment.

"I promised him that if he ever did, I would go out and get some action, too."

"You're going to tell him about us?"

"No," I lean forward and kiss him. "Let's just say I'm not unhappy right now, and two hours ago, I was."

"I'm not unhappy either," he says. "Staying the night?"

"No, you've got a game tomorrow," I glance at my watch, "umm, today. I'm going to get a cab."

* * *

#Chapter 7

Jake has the concierge downstairs call me a taxi. He buzzes Jake when it arrives.

My hair is a damp mess, and my makeup is gone. The concierge stands on the ground floor as I exit the elevator. I want the ground to swallow me up. I look like someone has royally fucked me, and he knows it.

"Hi," I say.

He nods. "A taxi is right outside for you, Miss."

"Thank you."

"I hope he's still going to be able to play later," he says with a wink.

The ride across town takes thirty minutes. My mind runs through tonight's time with Jake; I know it's a one-off. Sadly.

But if I find out Brad has been fucking around anymore, I will be back at Jake's like a shot.

I take out my phone.

Two missed messages.

The first one is from Brad. "I love you, babe. Fairly quiet night here. See you tomorrow. X"

Fucking liar.

The second is from Gemma. "Hope you got home okay Luce? Thanks for a good laugh tonight. Great to see you smiling again. Xx"

I look at the previous read message from earlier.

<Unknown Sender>.

It's my informant. No new messages. My mind goes to whom it can be. It has to be someone who was with him at last week's away game and at the stag weekend. I know most of his teammates, but not well. Mainly, they lech over me when they've had a drink. Whoever it is, knows my number too, or got it from Brad's phone.

Gary.

I know Gary likes me. It must be him.

I gamble on it. What's the worst that can happen?

I click the reply button. "Hi Gary, I know it's you. It's okay. Thanks for keeping me aware of what he's been doing behind my back. X"

It's 3:30am in Ibiza. I doubt they're still going, so I tuck my phone away in my bag.

Bing.

Shit, that was fast.

"You're welcome. Hate to see him hurting you."

I knew it.