All Comments on 'Keeping My Sister's Date Company'

by LushinLace

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thanks Lacey - your amazing work continues to help me, more than you know! Sublime storytelling! ❤

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Oh God! The way she stole her sister's date right off her, he's not going to be content with the simple dinner date anymore, nnnnoooooo....he must resist, but he won't be able to stop thinking about the little sister's tits, the food won't be enough, because he'll want to eat something else for the night...until he gives in to temptation, knocking on her bedroom door....where she greets him, fully naked, drawing him to the bed, erasing his last reservations with a red hot kiss, until he's inside her.

But he won't be able to get enough of her sweet little sister's pussy either, so he'll come back for more, this time, only for her, not the date. And it'll go on secretly for a month, he'll break it off with the date by not responding to her text messages, because the slut sister will keep finding new ways to intrude into his thoughts, until being an animal with her is all he knows, it's lust, and they'll fuck like bunny rabbits until one fine day he realizes its not his body that belongs to the sister, but even his heart is gone, too. He belongs to her now, her plaything to do anything she pleases.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLushinLace@LushinLace
Hi my Luscious Ones, Thanks for always being so good to me here! I'm always having fun creating new naughty tales and this month is no different! 😝 💥I'm posting yet another episode in the popular "Cumming Out of His Shell" Series this month: Episode 9 - "Secrets and Lies...