All Comments on 'Keeping The Account'

by Ray Dario

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
So the boss is commiting sexual harassment

Andre's an asshole. Paul is a wimp and his "wife" is a whore. Of course this sort of thing is always happening in real life. A tape recorder would even things up. I would tape Max saying whjat he did. Then I would try and photograph Max and andre fucking the wife. I would use ther tape and video to sue Max. Charge ANDRE WITH RAPE, USING HIS POSITION AS FORCE AND DIVORCE THE SLUT WIFE. tHEN i WOULD TAKE3 ALL THE MONEY AND PUT OUT A HIT ON rAY dARIO FOR WRITING SUCK=H SHIT..

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
another WIMP with sexual harrasment

no man would do that and no woman worth having would and no boss working for would and no client worth having would. a scenario of a sick mind

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
So now she is truly the corporate whore

He is nothing but a WACC, she is a whore (in the truest meaning), and Max is a viscous manipulative asshole pimp. Notice that she has no remorse no regret for her actions and no love for Paul. She blatantly is rubbing his nose is her cheating. Paul is now as good as fired, he will never be able to hold his head up and will never be given an account of any value. Wonder how long this excuse of a marriage will last, 1.75 years? I wonder if Max will have a .45 slug between his eyes?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What a Fucking Loser

Paul--if he were a man--would be relocated to either a hotel or a relative's place by the time Lynn arrived back home. Three in the morning!?! After all that transpired before he left, for her to come home at THAT time is unexplainable, and therefore inexcusable.

A real man would have refused to leave the restaurant without his wife, until he had asked her if her job was more valuable than her marriage. Her decision, in that very moment, would determine whether or not she would stay married to him.

If she stayed back with the scumbags, there would be a relative's pickup truck full of Paul's things leaving his old house for good.

By 3AM, the only thing left would be for him to wait in his car for her return for him to hand her his keys to the house; he wouldn't be needing them anymore.

As a result of that incredibly stupid choice by Lynn, Max would fire Paul, while his wife would remain employed at the firm. And Paul--dear Paul--would be the recipient of a very decent spousal support payment each and every month.

It cuts BOTH ways...BITCH!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hey this stuff goes on in the work a day world

If readers think this does not happen I suggest some may want to re think some of their thinking.. I can give song and verse on this topic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
"But you and I Paul

Will never be having sex together anymore." So why the hell should we stay married? I'm leaving your dumb ass. I am worth so much more than your silly ass can offer. Bye wimp."

And those statements of hers made his divorce and suit against their employer and his divorce so much easier. Not to mention the impact they had on the former client.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

"How did it go?" He asked, feeling ashamed at losing his temper earlier.

.

Lynn smiled. "Good, good. I just got off the phone with our lawyer, and he sees me - us, actually - pulling down five to six million for sexual harassment, sexual assault and several other company and legal violations. Oh, he's also contacting the District Attorney with my complaint, first thing in the morning!"

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

ROFLMAO...yeah that had absolutely no realism in it at all, much the way every story you little closeted cucks write. Yes, leave your wife here with two dudes hitting on her drunk ass....did you even put an iota of thought into your predictably pathetic by the numbers horse shit? Im going with "Nope, I didn't I was too busy masturbating to a picture of Trump to really think it through (Yes Trump as most cucks are, factually, conservatives, i didnt make up the statistics I just read em)

Paul would throw her ass out the moment she walked in the door, except his denied homosexual tendencies would keep him there for a cream pie.

Glad you've moved on to other things besides trying to write.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous