Keeping the Wife Happy Pt. 01: Stan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grinned and climbed off of him, extricating my cunt from his very wonderful cock. I moved to the center of the bed as Stan climbed behind me and placed his hands on my ass. "Fuck me, Master. Pound me with that big cock of yours." He quickly obliged, stabbing his dick into me with one quick push. I once again climaxed, something about his cock entering me set me off more than any time I'd had sex with Andy. He is just so good at using me.

"Oh..., baby. Your pussy is so hot. Fuck you are going to make me cum again already. Jesus, you feel so fucking good." He moved his hands to my hips, holding me in place. I had been up on my hands, my arms straight. At this point, I dropped to my elbows as he began to pound me harder than I had ever been fucked in my life.

Again I came. A massive, explosive orgasm shook my body and I clamped down on his cock, completely unable to control the spasms of my cunt. "Oh..., f-fuck Stan. Fuck I am cumming. Jesus your cock feels so fucking good. Yes, baby, pound my cunt. Make me your slut. Fuck me, Master... Just fuck me."

Stan groaned and screamed again. "FUCK JULES... FUCK I AM G-GOING TO FILL YOU AGAIN! HERE..., HERE COMES MY LOAD. GOD..., YOU ARE SUCH A SLUT! FUCK YES, FEEL MY JIZZ FILL YOUR PUSSY, BABY!!" I could feel it too. His cum was so hot, hotter than my husband's for whatever reason. I love my husband, he is a good lover, but I knew at that moment I was going to need Stan, or someone, to fuck me besides Andy. My husband's lone cock would never be enough for me.

We both finished and fell to the bed, him on my back. He sort of held himself up so as not to crush me and I realized he was a considerate lover. I smiled into the pillow as he said, "God, you are a slut. I mean that in the best way, Jules. You are the best fuck I have ever had."

I sort of giggled as he rolled off of me. "Thanks, you are not bad yourself."

He then said to me, "Come here, do you mind if I hold you?" Like I said he was a considerate lover. I didn't answer, I just came to him. He was on his back and he held me in his strong arm. "I can stay late, correct?"

"As late as you want. I am yours as long as you want me tonight. All night if you want." Andy and I had not discussed this, I just made a unilateral decision. Andy could sleep in the guest room if Stan stayed the night. Suddenly I loved being a sex toy and wanted more of it. Not necessarily with Stan, but that would be good too. "I imagine you are thirsty... I know I am. Would you like something to drink?"

"A soda would be great if you have one?"

I then got up and walked out of the room. I was naked except for the stocking, garters, and belt. I moved my ass back and forth intentionally, teasing Stan as I left the room. I quickly went to the kitchen and the refrigerator. As I was reaching for a soda Andy walked up behind me. I heard him so I was not startled as he played with my ass, Stan's cum running down my legs, "I have never seen anything so sexy in my life, baby." I set the sodas down on the counter as I turned around. First I grabbed some paper towels and wiped my legs and pussy. My loving husband then pulled me into his arms. "You are the sexiest woman I have ever known, love."

I wrapped my arms around his neck and said, "You are sure about this. I mean..., you know, it does not bother you to see me get fucked by another man?"

"God no. Any time you want to I am fine with it. Just remember you are mine. Always mine."

"Yes baby," I replied and pushed my naked body against him, kissing him. I broke our clutch and grabbed the sodas. "I have to get back, I think Stan is not done." With a grin, I continued, "At least I hope he has more in him." I thought Andy might be jealous at this comment. Andy had never cum three times with me in four years of marriage. But he just smiled and headed back to the spare bedroom as I returned to my marriage bed.

Chapter 5

I handed the soda to Stan and we both sat up in bed rehydrating. We sat up in bed and finally spoke like normal people. Well, sort of normal people. "Are you having a good time?" He asked me.

I leaned in and began to suck on his nipple. My mouth was cold from the soda. It always turned Andy on when I did this, and suddenly I got a wild idea. "I am having a good time. I will be right back." I said holding up a finger.

I ran to the kitchen and grabbed a glass from the cupboard. I filled it with ice from the dispenser on the frig and returned to the bedroom. I climbed onto the bed, once again next to him, grabbed a good size piece of ice, and put it in my mouth, setting the glass down on a coaster on the side table. Without warning I slid down the bed and brought the head of his cock into my mouth, swirling around it with my tongue and the chunk of ice.

"Oh God. Fuck that is so sexy." I grinned around his cock as the ice began to melt. His cock was so hard, so hot, that in just a minute as I pumped up and down on his cock with my mouth, the ice melted. As this happened a big glob of his cum leaked out and down my leg.

I removed my mouth and ran to the bathroom. I cleaned up quickly and went back to the room. I grabbed another piece of ice from the glass and went back to work. "Baby, if you keep that up, I am going to cum in your mouth."

I remove my mouth from his hard cock and reminded him, "I thought you wanted to fuck my ass." That did it for him and he pulled me up to him, kissing me, the piece of ice still in my mouth. We shared it until it melted, a long and languid kiss. The kind of kiss only reserved for lovers. I realized at this point I wanted him, at least for a time, as my lover.

"My cock is not exactly small," he responded to my comment. "So, on your back or doggy style?"

In truth, it is always more comfortable to be fucked in my ass when I lay on my back. But, there was something hot about him doing me in the ass doggy style. I reached into my side table drawer and pulled out my little bottle of lube. I climbed to my hands and knees and handed him the bottle. "Lube us both well, then take my ass, Master," I said.

As I said, Stan is a considerate lover. He used a couple of fingers and lubed my ass very well. It turns me on to have fingers probe my asshole and Stan was very gentle. I looked back as he lubed his tool very well. "Are you ready, sweetie?" He asked as he placed his cock at my back opening.

"Yes, just go slow to start, Master." Stan used steady pressure to push his cock into my opening. Eventually, it popped into my rectum and there was a bit of pain. More than when Andy had fucked me in the ass. Stan waited, letting me adjust, not forcing the issue. The pain subsided and I said to him, "Okay, fuck my ass baby. Fuck me."

He began to slowly pump my ass and I dropped once again to my elbows. I then reached back with my right hand, balancing on one arm, and began to play with my clit as he slowly fucked in and out of my ass. Deeper with each stroke I moaned. I had never been filled like this. I could feel every groove, every vein, every fold of his incredible manhood. "God this is so hot. Your ass is so tight. Are you my slut, Jules? Are you my sexy bitch?"

"Oh, yes. Fuck my ass hard now, Master. Use that hole for your pleasure." I looked back at him and he was grinning as he tightened his grip on my hips. He began to fuck me faster now. His cock was so big it could not go in all the way, but his huge balls still managed to slap against my pussy, increasing my pleasure.

I grimaced. There was pain and pleasure as he fucked my ass. The pain just added to my pleasure and for the first time, I came with Stan's cock in my ass. I had never had an anal orgasm before and it was one of the most exciting sensations I had ever felt. "Fuck, fuck, fuck... God. I am not going to last, baby. Your ass is so fucking tight. Oh God, so fucking tight."

"Yes, baby. Pound my ass. Make yourself cum in my ass. Fuck me like the slut I am. D-don't hold back, Master. Use that hole." I smiled and then clenched my rectum around his cock as he fucked me. It felt incredible, I could feel his cock begin to swell. I felt the swelling more in my ass than I had ever felt in my pussy. I came again as he fucked my ass. I could feel he was getting close to his climax. "Oh, G-God, baby..., I mean Master. F-fuck, I am cumming again. You..., you are so fucking good at this. Oh God, yes, fuck my ass."

Again my new lover screamed as he shot his third load into me, the first in my asshole. "FUCK, JULES! FUCK I AM CUMMING! OH GOD, YOU ARE THE BEST FUCK EVER! WHAT A FUCKING SLUT, A WHORE! GOD YES..., FUCK YES, CUMMING BABY! CUMMING IN YOUR ASS!"

The sensation was like nothing I had ever felt before. The feeling of his very hot semen shooting into my backside. For whatever reason, Stan's cum is so much hotter than Andy's, so much more exciting. I would never tell Andy this, but he is such a better fuck than my husband. I knew then, as I know now, that one cock is not enough for me. I just hoped it would be Stan for a while as his cock feels so damn good inside me.

Finally, he finished and he fell onto the bed next to me. Staying on my hands and knees, unable to move I asked, "Can you get me a rag from the bathroom? Make it warm with water. I don't want to move and make a mess on the bed."

Stan grinned and headed to the bathroom. He came back with a warm and wet rag and began to clean my pussy first and down my legs. "Clench," he said and I did. A glob of his cum dripped out of my ass and he grabbed it and then folded the rag and cleaned my asshole. Now thoroughly cleaned, I dropped to the bed and turned onto my back. He took the rag and dropped it in the clothes hamper in the bathroom and then came back to the bed. He lay next to me and had me turn away from him. He spooned me and we fell asleep, a satisfied feeling taking over. I fell asleep very quickly.

Chapter 6

I woke up first. Stan was lying on his back, his cock rigid. I figured he might have to pee, but I could not help myself, I slid down and began to suck on his cock. I wanted him to cum in my mouth. I wanted to taste him. He came awake slowly and just looked down as I sucked on his turgid manhood. "Oh fuck, yes." I looked up, stroking his cock I said, "Can you cum in my mouth, or do you need to pee, Stan?"

"Just keep doing what you are doing, Jules. God, yes, suck my cock." I smiled and went back to work. At the time I could only get about half of his cock into my mouth. My tongue swirled around his manhood and he moaned, apparently enjoying my mouth on his manhood. I concentrated on the underside of his cock just below the very bulbous head of his cock. He seemed to love that and put his hand gently on the back of my head. He must have understood that I could not take much more of his cock in my mouth, for he did not force my head down. He let me take control.

It was so hot. Sucking his cock, his very large cock, was a new experience for me. I love his manhood and I concentrated, wanting to please my new lover. I slid my mouth up and down, protecting his cock from my teeth by wrapping my lips around them. He moaned aloud again and I could feel he was getting close to cumming, his cock swelling as I sucked him. I was so excited, the only cum I had ever tasted was Andy's and I could not wait to taste his.

"I'm sorry..., fuck I'm sorry," he said as he suddenly held my head in place and fucked his cock up into my mouth further than I was used to. I choked some, his cock in the back of my throat. He moved closer and closer to his release, and when he did he backed off. Suddenly his very hot cum shot into my mouth. Andy had never cum this much in his life. There was so much I could not contain it all in my mouth. I swallowed as fast as I could, but some leaked out and into the hair of his groin. He did not seem to care as squirt after squirt of his cum shot into my mouth. It was so hot, and I love the taste of Stan's cum. There is so much of it with every one of his orgasms.

He finished and I released his softening cock. There was a bunch of his cum on my chin, so I wiped it with my hand and then licked it off of my fingers. He motioned for me to move up the bed and lie next to him. I thought he just wanted to hold me, but instead, to my surprise, he brought my mouth to his and kissed me, still cum in my mouth. I was shocked but loved sharing some of his cum. It was a long kiss and apparently he loves tasting his own cum. "God, that is so hot," I said as we broke our kiss. "I mean, tasting your cum. By the way, it tastes very good, Stan."

"I like tasting my own cum."

"God that's hot."

Stan grinned and looked at me. "I think I need a shower." I grinned and lead him into the bathroom. We have a tankless water heater so I was not worried about the hot water as he turned me around in the shower and mounted me, fucking me once again. Shortly after we finished our shower and our sex, he left and I fell into the bed. Andy came to the room a bit later and cuddled with me as I drifted off to sleep once again. I love Andy, but sex with him has never been as exciting. Don't get me wrong, we still have good sex, just not as good as Stan. Or, some of my other lovers.

12