All Comments on 'Keeping the Wife Happy Pt. 01: Stan'

by ShortieJen

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter11 months ago

Don't care for the "master" crap, but otherwise a good story

OOAAOOAA11 months ago

HOT STORY!!! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I'm really disappointed.

I thought you were a woman and therefore fell into those fucking cliché porn scenarios, cuckold who wants to watch more than play, guys with really big dicks, ......

I really thought that a woman's mind would be more sexual, more sensual, more refined......

Too bad.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Since she liked to talk dirty ... he would tell her that he was going to impregnate her and make her belly swell with his baby.

ShortieJenShortieJen11 months agoAuthor

Anonymous, 90% of the people who are on this website are men. So, I right for men, for the most part. Sorry if that is not to your liking.

Bob150BobBob150Bob11 months ago

So Hott.

I want my wife of over 59 years to do this … but I want to be in the room &!watch.

Thanks for sharing your fantasy.

Hope it’s real.

Bob

ShortieJenShortieJen11 months agoAuthor

Bob, I hope you get to have you fantasy come true.

DunkirkDunkirk11 months ago

Stan needs to keep filling her cunt. Hopefully he will put a baby bump in her.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

"Let's start by saying I love my husband, very much."

.

Amazing how every story that starts with that are about how much the DOESN'T lover her husband.

ThorlolThorlol11 months ago

Hmm, so what is Andy there for? He's not exciting. He's a bad lover. Although he says that the wife will always be his she just declares 1 minute later that Stan owns her. It was also a nice touch that Andy, the husband, her love, was allowed to sleep in the guest room. But alright, she atleast 'loves' her husband, what a nice wife...

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

In the end all the love she said to have for her husband (loving him more than her own family) was a total bullshit and a big lie! So this marriage will not last long!

SexecutionerSexecutioner11 months ago

No you don't write for men. Only limp dick, non self respecting, effeminate beta bitches are your priority.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Why is this skank character married? It has no concept of love or any other emotion apart from hate and disrespect if you wanted to write about a fucked up skank whore then well done 10/10 for creating a fucked up character.

ShortieJenShortieJen11 months agoAuthor

Wow, so much hate. I get that this type of story is not for everyone. Let me tell you, I am poly. I don't believe in monogamy. The divorce rate is actually declining in the US. But, having said that, the real reason the divorce rate is declining is that fewer couples are getting married. That is just a fact. For the record, sex has nothing to do with love, just my opinion. One can love a person and have sex with others. I do, my spouse does, and we are very happy.

26thNC26thNC11 months ago

Bitch loves her cuck. Now ain’t that just special?

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundown11 months ago

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Pretty high opinion of yourself to think you have haters. Fact of the matter is, I wouldn't piss on you if you're on fire. That's called indifference.

No we real men just find it laughable this whole poly bullshit and how the women in it (it is always them) who push this as some enlightened movement. Fact is it's all just co-dependent, insecure betas playing to the tune of women who "profess" to love them. But will fuck another at the drop of a hat.

And before you bring up divorce rates, take a look at statistics about how successful poly relationships last long term....

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good sex, but disguesting plot

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

In reality you cannot separate sex from love plan is if you love someone sex with someone else defamed your supposed love

ShortieJenShortieJen11 months agoAuthor

Wow, the hate for Polyamory. As I stated, this is my opinion. You guys want to stick to monogamy that's fine. Neither lifestyle is for everyone. As for how long polyamory relationships last? Well, there is also the point where it can be easier to extricate ones self from a poly relationship. As for separating sex from love? You have got to be kidding me, right? So why do men and women have multiple partners, even those have a supposed monogamous relationship, or marriage. I am not saying love can't enhance sex, I am saying they don't necessarily go hand in hand. Anyway, for the haters of the stuff I write, well, read someone else please. This shit is free and I just do it for fun.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What is ahead for good old stupid Andy? This selfish bitch is going to fuck him over six ways from Sunday.

GrendelpuppyGrendelpuppyabout 2 months ago

Interesting.

I don't like anal but still four stars.

ShortieJenShortieJenabout 2 months agoAuthor

I decided to end this series after the second one because most of the commentary has been negative. Sometimes what a person writes is just not very good. Just as actors, directors, script writers (no, I am not comparing my ability to the professionals), make a bad movie or TV show occasionally, this is apparently a bad series.

olblueyesolblueyesabout 1 month ago

poor andy, he made himself a cuckhold! very erotic. well written..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous