Keeping Up with The Evils Ch. 01

Story Info
My Freaky Family Story.
2.8k words
2.88
10.6k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,129 Followers

White Trash Fuck Parody

Warning: This series contains depraved and fucked up sex including incest... bdsm... sexual domination... pimps and hoes... and tons of pissing... OH FUCKING YEAH!!

My family will appear at different times throughout the series, as will my wives, girlfriends and other celebrities

Episode 01: The Rednecks Of Beverly Hills

Hey there fuckers... I'm here today to tell you my story... my evil story. Well... it's not that evil... perverted and depraved yes... but not really evil. My dad Dr Evil (From The Austin Powers Movies) and my mama Peggy Evil (Peggy Bundy From Married With Children), myself and the rest of my family are the Evils. We're known as The Rednecks Of Beverly Hills. This is our fucked up story... or series.

My family is fucking freaky. We argue... well... my dad argues... the rest of us get along really well... especially me and the women in my family. They are all hot, wild, horny, freaky bitches... and I love them all. My mama and I are really close. I've knocked her up 17 times. I'm looking for lucky number 18 real soon. She's had six of them... all adopted.

My parents, me, my wives, my sisters, my half brother, my bodyguard, my housekeeper... I have my own... and my cousin Spence (From The King Of Queens) all live in a huge Beverly Hills mansion... Spence lives in the basement... he's my personal assistant. My dad is rich... from all his evil schemes... and mostly from his movie career... And so am I. I made my money in the sex biz... and in the stock market.

Well... it's time to get started. Kick back, relax, bust open a case of Budweiser and get your cock out... or pussy... it's freaky fuck time...

"Mama... I love you." Me being sweet.

"Awwww... I love you too honey. I love you so damn much baby... my gorgeous son. I love your hair baby. You are such a perfect man. My God... you're beautiful James. How did you come from your ridiculous fathers loins?" Mama caresses my face... smiling... and kisses me, shaking her head about my dad. She hands me a big breakfast plate. Mama is a great cook... except for dad... she doesn't like to cook for him. I smack her gorgeous booty... she wiggles it for me and sits down at our kitchen table with me to eat.

"Glad you like my hair mama. Nia... (my bodyguard, WWE Superstar Nia Jax) ... and Kim... (my main wife Kim Kardashian) ... did it."

"Its gorgeous sweetie... just like the rest of you." Mama blows me a kiss and eats her eggs. Nia and Kim braided my blonde hair into tight cornrows. My mama has great hair too. It's big and red. It fits her personality.

Damn... my mother is so fucking sexy. I look her over... as I chomp down on some bacon. She smiles at me, blowing me a kiss. I'm wearing green with gold double strikes sweatpants and my KING FREAK gold and diamond studded chain. Two and a half mil bling. Mama is wearing a tight red, low cut top, tight black pants, black heels and a thin, black and red silk top over her other one.

"SON... WHO IS THIS HALF NAKED PERSON BENDING OVER IN THE PANTRY?"

"Oh... that's just Nia. You know her. My bodyguard."

Dad looks at Nia... who stands up. She's way bigger than my dad. "Oh... sorry... I didn't recognize you Nia. My apologies, my dear... thank you very much." Dad does his patented, pinkie to the corner of his mouth, smirking look at Nia. She's wearing a tight, black FREAK tee shirt and nothing else. Dad didn't recognize her naked phat ass, while she was bent over, getting a power bar from the pantry.

"It's OK..." Nia smiles awkwardly, but shakes her head. My dad can seem kinda weird sometimes... or most of the time. She comes in the kitchen and kisses me.

"Morning handsome."

"Morning baby." I squeeze Nia's super thick booty and smack it.

Nia sits down to my right... mama is on my left side. She starts eating her power bar... and reaches in my sweatpants. Nia strokes my soft cock... I groan. Mama smiles, looking lustfully at me... eating her bacon... slowly sucking on it... like she's giving it a blowjob. I enjoy Nia's hand job and eat my breakfast. I take a sausage link and put it to Nia's luscious lips. She slowly licks it... then takes it in her mouth... slowly sucking it, like a small cock.

Nia wiggles her eyebrows at me and softly bites the link in half, as she strokes my massive cock in my pants. I lean over and kiss her. I love Nia's lips. They are very kissable... and great at sucking my 14 inches too. I fondle her big left titty with my right hand, as we kiss. Nia has gorgeous, big, natural tits. I rub her large, hard nipple through her tight tee shirt.

I lean back in my chair and give Nia a horny smirk. "Suck it bitch!"

"Yes sir... mmmmm hmmmm." Nia pulls my half hard white cock out and means over, licking all over the super thick dick. She kisses all over it, her pink lip gloss leaving wet streaks all over my cock. Nia sucks me in, taking half of my insanely thick cock into her gorgeous mouth.

Mom puts her fork down and comes to me, kissing me, rubbing my chest. She pulls her clothes off quickly... leaving her bright red bra on... pulling her big tits out of the cups. Mom sits in my lap, facing me. Nia rubs my huge cock head on Mom's huge labia. Fuck... that feels good. Nia slides my cock up mom's, still tight pussy.

Mom bounces wildly on my massive cock... flailing her right arm in the air, like a champion cowgirl in heat. "GIVE MAMA THAT HUGE BEAUTIFUL COCK BABY!! OH YEAHHHHHHHHHHH!!" She grins so big, slamming down on my thighs... her juicy, auburn haired cunt, engulfing my cock. I lean in and suck mama's big tits... drinking her delicious titty milk. I alternate gorgeous tits, sucking each one greedily, drinking several mouthfuls of my mom's breast milk.

Nia is sucking my huge balls, fingerling my ass and smacking mom's, as she slams down on my happy, huge cock. Nia sucks balls so beautifully. I close my eyes, my mouth latched tightly on mama's left tit. I suck so hard on her big, mild tits and those rock hard, large pink nipples. I lick them quickly, sucking them... and most of her big tits... super hard. Nia sticks her very talented and long tongue up my ass and tosses my salad. She wiggles it fast up my ass, tickling my huge balls.

Mama squirts all over my rock hard and super throbbing cock for the third time... right before I pump my huge load of jizz up her gorgeous, warm, wet and extra juicy cunt. My cock pumps my cum like a jizz bazooka up my mom's pussy. "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! GIVE MAMA THAT JIZZZZZZZZZZ!!" Mama screams out, grinning huge, kissing me deeply.

Nia pulls my cum dripping cock from mama's pussy and sucks the head, licking all of my jizz... and mama's pussy nut... off of it. She chews on it, tickling my balls and sucks me totally dry. I groan into mama's mouth... feeling good... kissing my hot milf mom.

I feed Nia my piss... Shooting a gallon into her suckling mouth. I suck mama's tits some more, drinking so much of her tasty milk, as Nia gulps down every drop of warm piss I dump into her mouth. Nia moans happily... loving drinking my warm yellow cocktail... it's her favorite drink. She jerks my cock, as I piss in her mouth. Nia wants every fucking drop and I give it to her.

Nia finishes drinking my piss and sucks my clean, with a huge smile on her very sexy face. "Mmmmmmmmm... I love your piss James. Delicious as always... so fucking delicious. Mmmmmmmmmmm."

Nia sucks me some more, then licks the sensitive underside of my cock head. I groan happily... my massive cock twitches uncontrollably. Nia giggles, smiling so big. She gives the tip of my very happy cock, a very big kiss and rubs her super sexy Samoan face all over my enormous white cock... smiling happily the whole time.

"Oh great... my friggin' wife is fucking my friggin' son in my kitchen... Where's my friggin' Fruity Pebbles? Thank you very much." Dad shakes his head... looking for his friggin' Fruity Pebbles.

"Yeah... Your pebbles certainly are fruity." Mom snaps back. She laughs. Nia and I giggle.

"Huh... What? No they aren't! My pebbles DEFINITELY aren't fruity! Come here... I'll prove it." Dad tells mom... giving her an evil look... his version. Mama looks at him and laughs hysterically. She kisses me, grabs her clothes and leaves the kitchen... laughing hysterically at dad, shaking her head. I watch her gorgeous ass wiggle, as she walks away.

A little later...

I'm fucking my main wife Kim Kardashian... and one of my others too... Serena Williams, in mine and Kim's bedroom... she's my main wife, so she shares the bedroom with me. I'm fucking Kim, doggy style on the bed... Serena is under us, her head under my balls, as she licks them. Kim is eating Serena's gorgeous, bald, black pussy, as I pound her dark landing strip topped pussy with my 14 inches of fuck fury.

Serena sucks my balls, as they hang in her face. I smack Kim's perfectly shaped, super phat booty, squeezing it and pounding the living fuck out of her cunt. "FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!" Kim screams in orgasmic euphoria, squirting hard, all over my rampaging, pussy wrecking cock. I pummel her cunt through three more Big O's, then pull out, sliding my cock in Serena's waiting mouth.

Serena sucks me all the way in, deepthroating my entire 14 super thick inches down her throat. She raises her beautiful head off of the bed and takes my cock all the way down her throat... my balls resting on her forehead. She moans loud around my massive cock, as she squirts into Kim's mouth. Kim sucks Serena's black cunt hard, drinking her pussy nut, moaning the whole time. I rub Kim's super juicy cunt, and slide my thumb up her perfect booty, loving Serena's mouth on my cock.

I jizz down Serena's throat. She moans happily and swallow down my entire load. Serena is a sex goddess. I fucking love every second of fucking her. She gulps down my creamy wad and keeps sucking me. I finger Kim's pussy and ass. Kim moans so sexy, shaking that perfect booty for me. I smack it over and over... Kim moans each time...biting her lips, shaking that booty even more.

I spend the next hour ass fucking Kim and Serena. They ride me reverse cowgirl and I fuck them doggy style too... pounding each big, perfect, extra phat booty so happily and so motherfucking hard with my massive meat missile. They cum a combined twelve times. I blast both of their faces with my creamy wad, covering each perfect face with my white jizz juice.

Kim and Serena lick each others faces clean, swallowing my cum, kissing and sharing it... posing for my camera, as I film it... and upload it to my website. I piss all over both faces too. Kim and Serena both smile big, as my warm piss rains down all over both of them. I cover their faces and big tits.. standing over them... moving my pissing cock up and down their perfect bodies. I fucking love my life. I film everything... and immediately upload it.

"HOWARD... SPENCE... GET UR LITTLE ASSES IN HERE!" I call for my assistant and friend Howard Wolowitz (From The Big Bang Theory) and my assistant and cousin Spence (From The King Of Queens) to come in. They both come running in. They stare... wide eyed and mouthed... at Kim and Serena on my bed... covered in my piss.

"Serena wants you two to start making out." Kim, Serena and I start laughing. Howard and Spence look at each other... puzzled and nervous. They start nervously smiling and laughing... thinking I'm joking... I'm not.

"Yeah... I wanna see you two guys make out. Make it good and maybe I'll let you feel me up." Serena says, shaking her big tits for them.

"My dad just texted me... I gotta go help him. FUCK! I didn't wanna miss the two nerd makeout session." I smirk at Howard and Spence. I kiss Kim and Serena and head downstairs.

"I'll film it for you babe." Kim says, smiling at me. I blow her a kiss... and she blows me one.

"Have fun guys... you two can finally come out of the closet." I say jokingly to Howard and Spence.

"Wait... No... We aren't..." Spence tells me, nervously stuttering.

I smile and go find out what my dad needs. He wants me to help him in the basement... with his Bigfoot costume. My dad is making a porn movie about Bigfoot... yeah... and he needed my help finishing it. Kim texts me a couple of pics of Howard and Spence making out... I laugh and show dad. "WHAT THE FRIG'... please James... no more pictures of your weird cousin and your weird friend making out... I have a sensivite stomach... Now I'm quite queezy...yes...quiye queezy indeed... fo sheezy, my sizzle." My dad's attempt at cool slang comes across pretty flat... fo shizzle... (smirking).

An hour later we finish and I head back upstairs. I get to the my bedroom and walk in. Spence is behind Serena, reaching around her groping her big, beautiful, ebony titties while Howard is on his knees eating her super sexy, clean shaven twat.

"Hey baby... They did a great job... so I made good in my promise... Mmmmmmm... Eat that black pussy whiteboy!" Serena orders Howard. Spence keeps up the tit groping... while Kim films it all on her camera.

"I uploaded the pictures babe. There were some really good ones. Who knew Spence was so into sucking cock." Kim tells me, laughing, coming over to kiss me.

"Heyyy... I'm not into it. I just wanted to feel up Serena... that's all, believe me. I'm not into sucking any cock... I promise." Spence tries to play it off.

"It's ok Spence... we understand. You like cock. So do Serena and Kim." I laugh... teasing my awkward cousin.

"It's OK Spence... keep playing with my titties... I like it." Serena calms him. She blows me a big kiss. Serena cums in Howard's mouth... grinding against his mouth.

Howard did a good job eating out Serena, so I let him eat Kim's pussy... while I film it. Kim uploads her footage on her phone to my site and I film the rest with my phone. Howard munched on Kim's perfect pussy, licking her out, sucking had on my wife's pussy. Kim pulls my cock out and sucks me off, as Howard eats her out.

Serena smacks around Spence, pushing him to the floor... smacking his hard cock hard. Spence screams and it spurs Serena on. She smacks his cock over and over. Serena then rides Spence's mouth, facing his cock. I watch and film it... loving Kim's mouth sucking my rock hard cock. Kim massages my balls, as she sucks me off... smiling up at me, moaning so sexy.

Serena grinds in Spence's mouth, as he eats her pussy and ass. "Good slave boy. EAT MY ASS BITCH! EAT MY BLACK PUSSY TOO!!" Serena is so hot, ordering Spence to serve her. She smacks his hard cock over and over.

Kim cums in Howard's mouth. Her pussy spasms, shooting out her cum into Howard's mouth. He licks up every drop of pussy nut, cleaning my wife's delicious cunt. Kim sucks me faster and deeper... jerking my base, chewing on my head... licking the underside of my cock, slowly up and down. I cum blast Kim's mouth. She sucks out every fucking drop... Jerking my cumming cock I to her hungry, sucking mouth. Kim swallow it all, licking in my piss slit, to get out anything left.

Kim, Serena and I watch Howard jerk off Spence and Spence return the favor. Serena orders them the whole time, smacking their asses and faces. They both cum on each other, as Serena rides both of their faces. I film it all... and upload it all. I fuck Serena and Kim... and Howard and Spence watch... and film. I cum all over Serena's big black tits and Kim licks it all up. She and Serena share it... Snowballing it into each other's mouths over and over... before each swallow a mouthful.

To be continued...

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,129 Followers