Keeping Warm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I continue on with my work, knowing that although the pleasure I receive from enrapturing her in this way cannot even begin to compare with what she's feeling, it's still enough to keep me motivated while I double my efforts on her. My tongue continues its resolution to stimulate her clit in the most euphoric manner possible. Running laps against its surface, trying to keep up the pace.

Until suddenly she cums and it's over for now. I get a taste of her sweet cum juices as a reward for my efforts. Lapping up what I can, I move my head away from the place I long to be; at least for a moment. It isn't long before she jumps onto me though, returning the passion that I showed her, which in turn was a reaction to the passion she showed me. A feedback loop is what we find ourselves in, one that we happen to enjoy very much.

I find her lying on top of me now, relishing her chance to be the aggressor in all of this for a change. She is softly but passionately kissing me, letting gravity guide her toward my welcoming mouth. Letting her lips make their way around mine before pulling herself up for a moment and then letting the whole process start over once more.

Taking a break from the wheel for a moment, I let her kisses fall on me. Just absorbing every single one to the fullest extent that I can. I don't see my erection leaving me anytime soon; no reason to worry about it getting flaccid on me. So I can take a little time to just enjoy the many splendors her lips have to impart on mine.

But then it becomes time to make my own move. Slowly but firmly, I motion that it's time to roll over. She follows suit and then I'm back to being the one on top of her. My gaze finds its way into her eyes and she returns my glance. Staring into each other's eyes in such dim light, my imagination mixes with reality. I'm not sure where my projection ends and her likeness begins. Yet I know for a fact that she's beautiful on the inside and out, so why let questions of reality bother me?

I take a moment to feel my skin against hers, really feel it. Feel the warmth and tenderness it brings me. God, her skin is so much softer than mine. I guess that's one of the perks of being a woman, the ability to impart such sensations with just a touch. I lower my head onto her body to cuddle against a smoothness that I will never know on my own. To feel it for just a moment.

I feel as if there's something else pulling me towards her though. A magnetism, though weak, exists within ourselves. If you put one hand over your other one you can feel it attracting and repelling in equal measure. Not a strong force but one that does exist. Some of the more frivolous spiritual guides of today will bolster its importance and tell you that the root of all destiny comes from magnetism. Choose your mentors carefully, as I always say.

Nevertheless, we are made out of atoms, atoms that attract one another. They make up the formula for our bodies. They are in fact at this very moment repelling me from this lovely woman as I try to get as close to her as possible. Keeping the boundaries between the two of us separate in our quest for more.

And so the push - pull happens, us trying to fight the physical confines of our bodies with the very fabric of our beings pushing the two of us apart. A struggle that accounts for some of the friction we enjoy that helps find some sort of peace between the yin and yang for the two of us. Though akin to a Sisyphean task, we touch, stroke, caress, rub, grind, fondle, invade, probe, cuddle, graze and enter each other in a myriad of ways to see just how much we can get our physical barriers to part. If Sisyphus had this as his task I'm sure that his stay in Hell would've gotten a whole lot more heavenly.

Thankfully, biology has left an opening for me to slip inside of her. If this is as close as the two of us can be, then I'll take it. Her threshold is about to receive a more than invited guest as I aim my member into its depths. Thankfully my erection is still with me. This next step would be a lot less pleasurable for the both of us if it weren't.

Her hand grabs a hold of my member to help guide me into her as I lower my crotch onto hers. Slowly I ease myself onto her as she has total control over where she wants to put me. I'm very grateful it's to the place where I want to go to be. The interplay between me and her reaches a crescendo as my tip touches her outer lips. The acceptance to beat all other acceptances awaits me, as my fully engorged cock takes a plunge of great caliber.

Her warmest of warmths greets my erection, one that has the full advantage of her interior body heat to warm it up. And with wetness too, both of these combined forces make me feel so wonderful. I can only hope that she's experiencing a tenth of the pleasures that I am currently facing, and this is all without any traction on my part.

I enter her depths to her underbelly, this is as low as I can go. Luckily, this is more than deep enough for her. She's not keeping track of inches at this point, she's just taking me in to her fullest extent and feeling the sensations that my rock hard dick gives her. And with a smile on her face that tells me that length, although I'm not lacking in that department, is not a top five concern for her.

There's no traction at this point. The sex is basically tantric right now. Oh don't get me wrong, we're going to get up to speed at some time but for now, why not just let the two of us revel in this newfound intimacy no matter how motionless it might be? Me in her, her taking me in, not sure who the dominant party is when we're both such winners here.

Not everything about sex has to be physical. Though it is by definition a physical activity we are currently engaged in, there is more to it beyond movement. There are the two parties at the center of it all to consider and what their intention is. My own intention is to find a space of mutualism, one in which both of our desires can bloom equally. We can explore our desires in equal measure and then rejoice when we find an overlap. Find where her enjoyment begets my enjoyment and bring each other to sexual highs that we never would've experienced alone. I'm sure that she has a similar intention. Some overlap on the Venn Diagram that we have, huh?

And with that in mind, I begin to pull out of her slightly, providing myself with the room I need to thrust back into her. This is where traction begins to find its footing in this act. Her warm, wet folds brush up against me in a most exquisite manner. I can only hope that she feels the same.

But still slowly, I go to get the right amount of acclimation in order. I don't want to go beyond my means just yet. It's just slow, smooth, leisurely strokes for now, letting the two of us transition into the velocity that's about to occur. This will be the base that we'll build our exhilaration on, the leisurely paced movements will give way to rapidly paced pumps that will then, in turn, find their way into the very core of her being.

So faster now I make my way in and out of her, still not hitting my speed up to the max. In and out I go with a steady rhythm that finds intervals to increase on. It may be moderate for now, but eventually, it'll build on top of itself and we'll find me ramming into her and her riding the waves with everything she's got.

Her, who can take the brunt of my sexual urges and not only endure them but take pleasure in them. Transform what has been looked upon as a burden by others and sometimes myself into something wonderful that we can share. A physical desire that has catalyzed our relationship, allowed us to be bare before each other for no other reason than that its convenient when we consummate our love.

An act that has been shamed and ridiculed by so many of the leaders of today's world has found a loving home in the arms of our naked embrace. A force that has corrupted many a man who has come before me and even a woman too has instead shown us the way to more intimate heights. An almost purity flows through us as we embrace our most animalistic urges. No more hiding from our more baser instincts. It's time to parade them before one another and find we share the same desires.

This act of lovemaking is what we want. To leave more high minded pursuits in favor of comforting each other in our most carnal manners. The desires that are in us day in and day out find a welcome respite when I enter her most intimate of places. Our sexual parts that may not objectively look aesthetically pleasing cause thirst when seen in our heightened, hopped up on hormones gazes. Objectivity finds no home here, and why would it when we're so concentrated on our shared pleasure to try and figure out what should be what?

We're interlocked in the act that created the two of us. An act to create life whose purpose has been replaced in the name of intimacy and pure pleasure. Not the supposed lust that is frowned upon in the Bible and would be expected of two young people such as ourselves. No, a closeness and a relish in that closeness is what we're aiming for, and we've aimed well. We've hit our target successfully. We receive gratitude in the ways we can pleasure each other and ourselves simultaneously.

And so I speed up, bringing my pulse up with me. My heart is responding in the appropriate manner, pumping the blood and even some adrenaline into all the places they need to be. Preparing myself for my descent into sexual voraciousness. My pumps come much quicker than usual; let's see if I can't just increase them even further.

Faster and faster I go, directly into her welcoming opening. A need for speed is what overcomes the two of us. A velocity that we both hope will carry us away into the outer reaches of what sexual pleasure can entail. With my speed, I try to impart a passion that will enwrap her both physically and mentally and help bolster the perceptions that she views this fornication through.

The fun of sex has been reclaimed by us in the midst of all the judgment, fear, and ideology that surrounds the concept. An act fit for adults has found an almost childlike sense of glee between the two of us. The simple pleasures of me inside her come to the forefront, exposing themselves in our own inundated gazes. Though deeper feelings dwell under the surface, the extremes that entail such intimacy abound in between our two bodies.

Ah, seriousness, a chore that's best left for other matters. Not necessary for the bliss that comes with me being buried in her most succulent of pleasures. A lightness of touch could do wonders here, one that upholds the rules of consideration though. Respect and elation can exist under the same roof. Why not let these two roommates co-mingle and co-habitate and help power our journey through such blissful regards?

Floating is what it feels like, even though gravity has its fair share to play in our coitus. An abandonment of everything that isn't the two of us. Clothes, responsibilities, reality, burdens, others and more have no domain when the two of us are in such a state. Our focus becomes narrowed to the being that lies before us, with no distractions breaking through.

The intensity we bring to each other in such an act does nothing to hinder the joyousness of the occasion. No anxieties befall the other in our quest to please the other, we are powered by a pure desire to pleasure. We just assume that our aim is true and then envelop the other with everything we've got.

Pumping, thrusting, entering, exiting and filling her, I look down at her to a face that can barely contain the sensations that she is experiencing. Her mouth lights up in an instinctive and enervated O, one characterized by a complete lack of restraint on her part. She's just letting every feeling that currently inhabits her bubble up onto her face. And what feelings her face shows. I'm sure mine matches her's in that regard.

The intercourse that we're sharing means all the more thanks to the two parties present. I cannot imagine anyone else I would rather be making love to in her stead. She is the dream I have always dreamt. The ideal I have always reached out for and now that she's in my grasp I am content to stay with her. No other mountain to climb would be as sweet as the peak that I have here in my arms.

A small grandiosity lies between our two pleasure centers, two such different parts combining to make such a propellant whole. Made all the better by just how deep these sensations cut. All powered from my thrusts into her very being, a motivating factor that would make such an otherwise repetitive act ecstatic.

The differences in each other bring about a singularity, different pleasures from the same source. Our disparate genitalia comes forth to make quite a pair. They make the bridge that connects her to me, a physical bond that allows intimate emotions to pass between the two of us. A connection so great that the idea of awkwardness, embarrassment and what other inhibitions one can think of become risible in the face of it.

Yet all things must come to an end. I can only go for so long. Well, why not try to transition this one into a new beginning? One that's catalyzed by the aftermath of my explosive bliss. We'll build a new base on top of my exquisite climax into her welcome opening. Another piece of evidence to add to our collection that this is a very loving relationship indeed. The intangible remnants of my orgasm will find a host in the two of us and infect us with their comfort.

And so I let the orgasm take ahold of me, envelop every sensation that exists across my physical manifestation. And then my penis begins its uncontrollable pump of my seed into her insides. Rapidly spraying my sperm into her welcoming opening. Though my seed will produce no fruit, the mere fact that I can inject her with such an intimate fluid shows the comfort and acceptance we have found in each other's arms

An act that is frequently looked down upon in disgust finds favor under her gaze. She is smiling all the while I unload in her. Happy to take every single drop of my seminal fluid into her. No thoughts to the societal connotations that my fluid has. Just gratification that I am comfortable enough to share it with her.

After that, I collapse onto her and slowly drive my deflating member out of her. She endures my weight in a gracious manner before I slowly roll off of her wordlessly. No words could ever compare to the sensations we've just felt. So we keep words out of it and just listen to each other's breaths.

Suddenly the sound of the wind and snow stops. I'm too tired to check and confirm visually if the snowstorm has stopped. Instead, I just lay beside my love and drift gently off to sleep. We may go outside tomorrow. Then again, maybe we won't. Maybe we'll just stay here in a place that no other warmth could hope to beat.

12