Keith doesn't Like Sucking Cock

Story Info
Keith explains himself.
1.7k words
4.36
19.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KaseyLegs
KaseyLegs
359 Followers

I'm a complicated person, some might say. I'm just a regular guy who happens to shave his legs every day, and who keeps them smooth, toned and tanned. I also love to show them off in short shorts wherever I go because I love getting checking out by guys, but I am definitely not into guys and I would definitely never have sex of any kind with a man. Yuck.

It isn't easy to keep your legs as sexy as I do, especially being a man who has legs many women would die for. I'm 6'1" with long legs and I am not shy about showing as much thigh as is legal when I am out and about. With legs as nice as mine, even if I am a guy, why hide them?

I stand firm on that, and I don't care if people think I am a freak, I have really nice legs and I have every right to show them off in short shorts and it does not mean I like men. I am definitely only into women, this is just my little kink. Everyone has one.

Yes, on Halloween, 1998, I went down on a man while wearing my Hooters outfit to a Halloween party. It was the first and only time and that was just part of a wild night that got out of control. Hey, you always need to try something once, right? Well, I tried it and I definitely did not like it, I swear. It was just the whole fantasy thing, being dressed like that in front of my co-workers and others and then getting a ride home from my co-worker Mike. Yes, I did invite him in and we joked about it first before I did it, getting down on my knees quickly so I could get it over with. We were joking about it, so it definitely wasn't serious.

And yeah, I went down on Mike again on New Years Eve that year. It was another wild and crazy night and I went out in a French maid uniform. We ended up joking about what happened on Halloween and one thing led to another, but I definitely didn't like it aside from the whole being dressed up and sneaking off to a back room that was the turn on. The idea that someone might walk in on us at any time made it dangerous, especially since I definitely do not actually like sucking cock.

I did agree to start "seeing" Mike regularly after that, but it wasn't because I liked sucking cock. The whole taboo nature of it, the way he appreciated how I looked in a miniskirt and heels with my feminine legs, and the fact that I was able to make another man cum was just very exciting because it was so wrong, not because it felt right or anything like that.

The thing was, the reason we continued this for three months was because I figured if I was going to suck cock, I wanted to be great at it, not just average, and so I needed practice.. And, when Mike introduced me to friends of his, seven in total over those three months, it wasn't that I enjoyed sucking their cocks. What I was into was the way Mike watched and called me nasty names while watching me on my knees in front of his friends.

Yes, three of those seven men were also co-workers, which meant the secret came out at work. Again, you have to understand it isn't that I enjoy sucking cock, I really do hate it, but the danger and the taboo was even more exciting when you added in the humiliation that came with it becoming common knowledge that I'd gone down on four men that I worked with.

Mike took another job after we'd been hooking up regularly and decided he didn't want to see me, mostly because he wanted me to admit I loved sucking cock, but that would be a lie because I hate sucking cock, the only reason I did it so often back then was because it was a new experience and I wanted to expand my sexual frontiers, and because the way it felt when a man's body seized up from me going down on him as well as I do and the way it felt when his hot semen exploded into my mouth was just too much fun, but that isn't who I am, I swear.

If I actually liked sucking cock, I wouldn't have been able to stop, would I? After Mike took another job, I ended up leaving that job because the teasing was getting to be too much and I've never been very assertive, which is probably why I had so much trouble finding a girlfriend the years. I know I'm too soft-spoken and submissive when I talk to others, and maybe that is why it is such a big thrill for me to be on my knees in a sexy outfit in front of a man, that and I know I have very sexy legs so I do love to show them off, and if I'm showing them off, I hope someone will appreciate my efforts to keep them smooth, toned, and tanned. Meeting a man who gets turned on by them, who gets an erection from them, well, I figure the least I could do when my legs do that to him is give him a blowjob, but I definitely do not like sucking cock. I just don't want people to think I'm a "cock tease," you know?

Yes, in the summer of 2000 I did start meeting men online and I did end up going down on five of the men I met. It was just the thrill of meeting and sucking off strangers that I was into, not the actual sucking of their cocks, you know? This was a secret life they didn't know about at my new job, so that was thrilling as well.

It is true that I took it up the ass for the first time that summer, but that was because Bob was a really nice guy who I liked a lot and trusted. He convinced me to try it, and I hated it, but being on my back with my sexy legs up in the air and a man splitting my ass with his rock hard cock was such a turn on that it gave me an orgasm that was so intense I thought I was having a seizure.

So, yes, I did let Bob fuck me over a dozen times that summer, but that orgasm was just too good, and even though the ones after that were less intense, it was still better than what I got from jerking off. My whole body loved it, but I definitely don't like bottoming for men, it is just the thrill of doing something I feel so wrong about.

I stopped seeing men for almost five years after that summer, so that is proof that I don't like sucking cock. Someone who actually liked sucking cock, and taking it up the ass, wouldn't have been able to stop for that long.

The summer of 2005 was when I was with a woman, which was only the second time I've managed to get as far as second base with a woman, and she told me that she had a fantasy about seeing me with a man. I was scared that she knew about my past, but she knew I loved to dress up in girl clothes and show off my legs, so she'd always pictured me dressed like that on my knees in front of men.

"I don't do that. The idea grosses me out," I told her because it was the truth. What turns me on is how much I hate it and yet I'm doing it anyway because I love the way that big hard meat feels in my mouth, the way it tastes when I let my tongue and lips slide over and all around it, and when that tasty white semen shoots into my mouth. The actual act of sucking cock is what I am definitely not into.

In a year and a half with her, being roommates while convincing people we were dating, I went down on seventeen men and bottomed for nine of them. I had many threesomes with two men, foursomes with three men, and twice took on five men. It was the wild and craziness of it, the way they insulted and degraded me, and the way my "girlfriend" and her female friends lost all respect for me as I played the part of the cock-loving slut. At the end of those eighteen months I became so pathetically submissive that I began doing everything I was told without any hesitation. That was the turn on, because I definitely do not like cock.

After that I spent over a year living with an older man who made me suck him off twice a day and fucked me every night before I went to bed. He shared me with his friends, but just my mouth. Yes, I've sucked a lot of cock, but that doesn't mean I like it. Yes, I've been spit-roasted more times than I can count, but that isn't because I absolutely and truly, honestly loved having two cocks in me at once, in either end of me, making my body shake and quiver as tears roll down my cheeks. I honestly do hate it, but I do love being taken that way because it feels so humiliating and degrading, not because I like cock.

So, because so many people have misunderstood me over the years, I do shave my legs and show them off because I want men to be attracted to me. I get turned on when my legs give them an erection, and so isn't that I love going down on those men, it is that I feel it is my responsibility to put that cock I got hard in my mouth so I can taste its salty, sweaty, meaty goodness, and help him get relief from what I did to him. It is only fair.

Yes, I haven't been able to stop for the past twelve years, but that is because I've been discovered and caught by so many people that at this point there seems no reason to stop. Everyone knows I suck a lot of cock now, and everyone knows I get fucked up the ass quite regularly from different men I know, but I swear I don't like cock. It is just a whole role play thing I'm into.

KaseyLegs
KaseyLegs
359 Followers