Keith's Transformation Ch. 02

Story Info
Keith's journey into femdom continues.
1.4k words
4.68
13k
20

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 05/11/2024
Created 04/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been nearly two weeks since Keith's wife Jasmine had dominated him for the first time, and he couldn't stop thinking about that night. Every time the memories came swirling back, he found himself quickly growing rock hard. He couldn't stop thinking of the dildo in his mouth, her hands wrapped in his hair, her using his mouth like he was just a toy. However, what plagued his thoughts most was what she said as they lay together afterwards.

As they cuddled and talked over the scene, he admitted he really enjoyed it. Facing away, he couldn't see the grin that spread across Jasmine's face as she stroked his head. "I'm so glad. I've wanted to do this for so long but didn't think you'd be interested. Ohh I have so many plans for you." Those words rang in his head, but she refused to tell him anything more, saying she'd hate to ruin the surprise.

He wouldn't have to wait much longer to find out. She had disappeared up the stairs a few minutes ago, telling him to stay here and not to peek. He sat on the couch, mind racing at the possibilities. Before long he heard that distinctive click of high heels again descending the stairs. She wore the same heeled leather boots and corset, but a new strap-on bobbed in front of her as she walked. This one was larger, nearly eight inches long, and was nearly a perfect match for her olive skin. A realistic head and veiny shaft led to a pair of balls resting against her crotch, presenting a convincing illusion of reality.

She strode over to him confidently, grinning as he stared at her with lust in his eyes. Her hands came up and deftly fastened a collar around his neck, a leash trailing from the ring on the front. She leaned in as she finished securing the buckle and nibbled on his ear. "I hope you're ready slut. Come."

She turned and gave a yank on the leash, making him pop to his feet and follow after her. She led him to the bedroom and his jaw almost dropped when he saw a full outfit neatly laid out on the bed. Black shoes with short heels sat below white stockings that sported a pink ribbon at the top. A plaid checkered skit and white button up blouse were folded neatly above those. What made Keith's breath catch in his throat however was the matching dark lacy panties and bra sat prominently on top of the skirt and blouse.

Jasmine grinned and slapped his ass. "Dress slut. I'll be back in five minutes." With this she turned and walked from the room, heels clicking on the hardwood floors as she left.

Keith swallowed hard and turned back to the outfit in front of him. He enjoyed the dress last time, but this was on another level. Still, he had asked for this, and he couldn't let Jasmine down after the effort she was putting in and the excitement she was showing to do this. He quickly stripped and turned to the outfit in front of him.

The stockings and shoes were easy, though he was a little unsteady even on the small heels. He hesitated for a second, then pulled the panties up his legs, surprised how nice they felt softly cupping his cock. The bra took some fighting to get on and fastened, he had only ever taken them off before, but soon he was buttoning the blouse and turning to look at himself in the mirror. Entranced by the reflection in front of him, he didn't hear Jasmine making her way back to the room until she whispered in his ear.

"What a vain slut you're becoming, but I can see why." She punctuated her comment with a light spank and grabbed the leash, pulling him towards the bed. "On all fours. Head down and no looking."

He moved quickly to follow her order, climbing onto the bed and getting up on his hands and knees, skirt covered ass in the air. He felt her move the fabric out of the way and her hand massaging his ass, grabbing and kneading. His cock rose to attention, straining against the front of the silk panties. Without warning a heavy spank landed across his ass. He yelped in surprise and started to turn his head towards her.

Her hand roughly grabbed his hair and pushed his head face first into the bed as another spank landed hard on his exposed ass. "I told you no looking slut." Another hard spank followed, then another and another. He lost track of how many times her hand came down. His ass was red and stinging, but the pain had started to fade into a warm pleasure. As the spanking continued, his grunts turned into soft moans muffled by the bed.

After a few minutes, the spanking stopped and Jasmine rubbed her hand lightly across his now red and burning ass. "Good slut, you take your punishment so well. Now, lets see if you can earn your reward." She crawled on to the bed next to him and propped her back up against the wall and grabbed his leash with one hand and her strap-on with the other. "Suck my dick."

He moved quickly to obey. There was no hesitation this time as he took the head in his mouth immediately, licking and sucking. He noted this was another double ended strap-on and tried to remember what worked the best the last time. Before long he was bobbing on her dildo, reveling in Jasmine's soft moans of pleasure. Before long he was deep throating her dildo again, his nose buried in her crotch as she ground the dildo farther into his throat. Her fingers wrapped themselves in his hair and held him down as her legs shook and she came.

She pulled his mouth off her dildo as he coughed and pulled in gasping breaths. "Mmmm, good job slut, you were so eager. You deserve a reward for that don't you think?" He nodded sheepishly, blushing at the praise. "On your back."

He flipped over onto his back and looked up to her with waiting eyes. She grabbed the bottle of lube and pulled his panties to the side, chuckling at the sight of his rock hard cock poking out the top. Without ceremony she plunged the lubed dildo into his ass.

He cried out as his ass was again violated roughly. She immediately launched into a fast pace, driving into him again and again. He moaned as she fucked him hard. At this angle each thrust the head ran across a spot inside of him that set off fireworks. He whimpered as she pounded him, so close but unable to cross the edge into release.

She kept fucking him until he was reduced to a gasping mess before slowing down. "Are you ready to cum slut?" She asked tauntingly.

He nodded weakly. "Please make me cum with your dick mistress."

"Mmm, I didn't even have to tell you to beg this time. Good slut. But today I have other plans for you."

She pulled out of him slowly, making him feel each sculpted vein and ridge, before rising from the bed. She rummaged through a drawer for a second then came back with a large black buttplug. She pushed it easily into his waiting ass then grabbed his ankles. She pulled his legs up, almost bending him double on the bed, and he saw what she intended. At this angle his dripping cock was pointed right at his face. Holding his legs in place with one had, she started jacking him off rapidly. He moaned, knowing he wouldn't last long.

"Lets go slut, let me see you paint that pretty face of yours." She taunted, and that was all it took to push him over the edge. He came hard, cock pulsing in the air. Jasmine's aim was true, and he felt each spurt of his hot load land on his face and in his open mouth.

She laid him back down as he came down from his orgasm and came back out of his submissive mindset. Floating in his own head, he leaned into her stroking his head and sighed. He barely heard her whispering.

"Mm, what a good girl you are. I love you."