All Comments on 'Keith's Transformation Ch. 04'

by RisenHayz

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Seems like he's being forced into shit so she can be a cheating whore. Poor guy's being led to the slaughter.

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

Not super excited about the direction this is going. It started as a fun intimate adventure, and suddenly he is being coerced without any communication or consent into acts with strangers. Kind of a dark turn.

snobell9snobell925 days ago

Loved it...how about some more?

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago
Transformation

Dressing for years taking female whoremons to get breast remove body hair loose weight grow long hair.I now look more female then male.I live alone in a small house and can live and dress as a woman.I have been testing the waters so to see what is out there.I went to a adult movie/book store but no one wanted to play with me or me to play with them.I went back many times but no luck.But late one night walking to my car there was a group of men drinking and laughing but once the seen me they walked over to me.With 6'' heels i could no run and my skirt was to tight and short.One big black man walked over too me and asked if i ever sucked a big black hard cock.I said no i never had he replayed well to night is your lucky night.He pull down his pants and out poped his cock he grabbed me pushed me down and forced his cock in to my mouth.His was the first cock of many that night both in my mouth and ass.when done i was covered with cum both in my ass throat and mouth and in my belly.They striped off my blouse bra skirt and tie me on my back to a bench so any one who wanted to use me was welcome to and many more did.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRisenHayz@RisenHayz
Amateur writer passing time with stories. I write a wide variety of kinks/fetishes, usually oneshots, though some characters might appear in multiple stories.