Kelley Hosts a Halloween Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes, I watched Kelley lift herself off the bar with her enormous tits on full display. From there, she walked under the lanai covering where I suspected she was probably headed to the bathroom to relieve herself after all she'd been drinking and all the stimulation she'd just received. Several minutes went by and I figured that was the end of the fun and surprises. Little did I realize things were just heating up.

A few of the neighbors began to call it a night as they probably thought the action was over, too. But a few stuck around and decided to go skinny-dipping in our heated pool. Kelley had still not returned, but I suppose she had probably pulled her costume back together and was having another bite to eat or mingling with some of the people who had remained inside. Meanwhile I was gawking at all the naked bodies in the pool and cursing the fact that the pool light was off. Thankfully, though, Jessica and I must have ESP because a moment later I saw her flick on the light and it was like nirvana to the eyes with beautiful naked woman everywhere. Thank you, Jessica!

It had been nearly 30 minutes since I'd seen Kelley and it wasn't like her to stop being a great hostess, or hanging out with Jessica, or for the two of them to be the center of attention. I wondered if she was in the bathroom crying or upset about what she'd done with George in front of all our neighbors. George was in the pool with Jessica and they appeared to be doing just fine.

A moment later, I heard my bedroom door open and in walked my wife. She saw me standing at the window and looked at me like she'd just seen a ghost. She asked me what I was doing and I told her I wanted to watch the end of the football game. I asked her what she was doing and she said she was thinking about getting in the pool with everybody else. Her costume was completely disheveled, the front was untied and her tits were falling out of the skimpy top. Her hand was holding the material across her chest, which was the only reason I couldn't see her large, pink nipples.

With all I had seen during the past two hours, my dick was so hard it hurt. And now that my wife was standing before me barely dressed, I wanted her more in that moment that I'd ever wanted her before. I was on one side of the bed and she was on the other, so I stripped off my boxers, climbed onto the bed and told her to get in bed with me. She tells me she likes when I take control in the bedroom so took command and said, "Now!" As she removed her Little Red Riding Hood outfit, removed her black stilettos, and rolled down her thigh-high stockings it occurred to me she didn't have any panties on. When I asked, "No panties?" she simply responded, "I left them in the bathroom downstairs!"

I couldn't take it any longer and told her to suck my dick as I wanted to eat her pussy at the same time. As I pulled her hips toward me mouth, I could sense her hesitation as she said, "Are you sure, we've never done this before?" So, I asked for clarification as we'd had plenty of sixty-nine's before, which has always been one of my favorite positions. Kelley said, "I know you've always talked about eating my pussy after we've had sex, but I never thought you'd actually do it as you usually lose your desire to eat my messy pussy after you've cum in me."

I thought my head was going to explode. What was she saying? I hadn't fucked her yet, nor had I cum yet. I had been up in our bedroom ogling her and her girlfriends for the past few hours. What had she been doing, or more to the point, who had she been doing? Oh my god, Jackson had been wearing my Big Bad Wolf costume! Had she fucked Jackson? I had to know, and I had to know now!

My cock was aching terribly as Kelley held it in her hands asking me if I was sure if I still wanted to eat her pussy. What had she done? What was inside her pussy? As my head spun, the whole room felt as though it was spinning. I grabbed Kelley's hips and pulled her cunt to my mouth with all the strength I could muster. I smothered my face into the folds of her wet lips, I darted my tongue into her tunnel as deeply as I could manage, I had an animalistic need to suck, and savor, and drink every drop of pussy juice--and of Jackson's cum--that her pussy would yield. And as I did, I asked her what she enjoyed most about the night. Did she enjoy the body shot she gave George on the bar? "Yes, that was so naughty and delicious, I was so turned on by your fingers in my pussy that I couldn't stop myself from sucking his cock. The way you were fingering my pussy, I didn't think you'd be mad at me."

So, she did think it was me rubbing and fingering her pussy!

And did you swallow his cum? "Every drop, it was yummy! I shared some with Jessica though since it was her husband George's cum and I didn't want to be selfish." I've never seen you behave so naughty before. "Jessica brings it out in me, I think. She has a sex appeal about her that makes me feel sexy, too, I can't explain it."

And then after the body shot? Did you like that part? I didn't yet know what she had done so I was carefully trying to pry it out of her as I worshipped her creamy pussy. "Oh my god, yes, that was so sexy. Thank you!" She continued, "I had to pee so bad so I ran into the bathroom with my costume hanging off me. As I was going to the bathroom, I wondered if you were going to be mad at me for what I'd done with George, so when you came into the bathroom looking so hot in your Wolf costume and began fondling my tits, I knew everything was fine. And when I stood up and you turned me around with your powerful arms and bent me over the counter, I was so ready to be taken by you."

I continued to savor the sweet mix of pussy juice and the tangy, thick strands of cum oozing from her swollen and stretched hole. Tell me the rest of your story and how you remember it, I ordered. "Well, you just lifted the bottom of my costume and exposed my ass. It felt so sexy to have your hands squeezing my tits while wearing those Big Bad Wolf Hands. I really did feel like Little Red Riding Hood, and it was as if I was being taken against my will. It was so sexy. You then grabbed the string of my panties and ripped them off me with such force that my clit throbbed from the pain and almost caused me to orgasm even before your cock was inside me."

Wow! That was hot. I hope it didn't hurt you too badly. "Are you kidding, to have my husband so hot for me after twelve years of marriage that he tears my panties from my body is a good thing!" I could not stop eating Kelley's pussy in a way I'd never eaten it before. My mind was delirious with pleasure, with excitement, with complete lust for my bride.

So, what did you like after you'd lost your panties? "It was like our first time again. The way you jack-hammered your dick into me was amazing. You must have been so inspired watching me suck and swallow George in front of our friends. I never knew that would turn you on so much, but boy was I wrong. You pounded into me at the bathroom counter for nearly thirty minutes. I can't remember the last time we fucked that hard or that long."

Do you think anybody could hear us? "Ha! I think we had an audience outside the door. I couldn't stifle my screams of pleasure and every time somebody knocked on the door I had to answer as loudly as I could to drown out your grunting and groaning as you slammed into me. You were so bad for doing that!"

I continued licking Kelley's cunt all the way from her clit down to her puckered, sweaty little asshole, stopping in between to suck and enjoy each lip and petal of her flowered pussy. As I continued this most unexpected treat, I asked if she enjoyed when I slammed into her? "Yes, but oh my God, I'm going to be sore tomorrow. You really assaulted my pussy tonight. And when you came, it was with the force of a fire hydrant, like you used to cum when we were first married. I swear you came so hard tonight that I thought it might never stop."

Well, I guess fingering your pussy at the bar tonight then watching you suck, and swallow George really set me off tonight. Maybe you should do that again sometime. "If I'd known the way you'd react to it, I would have done it a long time ago. I'll be open to it again now that I know what kind of fucking I can expect afterward."

What do you think about fucking me again right now? Do you think your pussy can take it? "I can't even believe who you are right now! You just sucked and ate all your fresh cum from my incredibly sore pussy, and now you have the energy and stamina to fuck me again tonight? Yes! Yes! Yes! Please fuck me baby. But this time, I need you to fuck me in the ass, my mouth has already been filled once and my cunt feels like it's been gang-raped, so please fuck me in the ass if you don't mind."

Baby, I don't mind at all. Let me just lick it good and get it nice and wet and ready!

12