All Comments on 'Kelley Hosts a Halloween Party'

by HappyWaiting

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodle12 months ago

You watched your wife fuck another guy in front of an audience and you have the audacity to act surprised?

Go fuck yourself.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

She didn't know it wasn't him fucking her? No way on earth. She's a skank slut and he's a sissy wimp idiot.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The element of surprise is somewhat farfetched, especially if the "wolf" fucking her in the bathroom was making lots of noise. How could she not grasp that the vocal tones weren't anything like her husband's voice?

Regardless, the writing quality was quite good, and a knowing and appreciative voyeuristic cuck story is always erotic, especially if the wife (once hesitant) then becomes a "willing" hotwife. Keep writing.

MLJ

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Halloween party hijinks,

Mistaken identity,

Wife takes the pink pill loosing all sense of morality,

Stereotypical unknown guy introduced into the situation,

Husband sees what is happening but has his thumb up his butt,

Wife shoots herself with the Martian Slut Ray,

Husband is a cuck, over and over and over and over and over and...

This was almost an original idea for a story, up until the title.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Wow, what a pathetic excuse for a husband she married.

ryeandginger69ryeandginger6912 months ago

I love the story! Well written, and right up my imported creampie eating alley. Thanks!

midnighteddiemidnighteddie12 months ago

Love your very erotic story. Lucky hubby knowing what went on and loving it.

lc69hunterlc69hunter12 months ago

hubby enjoyed it

lc69hunterlc69hunter12 months ago

The little anonymous bois blowing a head gasket, all the while jacking off to this, make me laugh

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great read……welcome to having a hot wife. It’s always great to get sloppy seconds.

NudeInMaineNudeInMaine12 months ago

Hot story. But hope he tells her it wasn’t him that fucked her in the bathroom.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I guess if that is what he likes then fine. I was going to question how his wife would feel knowing she had sex with someone other than her husband but then I realized she just gave a blowjob and swallowed someone else and knew it was not her husband so obviously she really wouldn't care who she screwed. Maybe she can have a good laugh over it.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

He's a cuckold now. I wonder if Jackson knocked her up as well. Wouldn't surprise me if he did. Then hubby can raise another mans kid too, making him a full cuckold.

tralan69ertralan69er12 months ago

@Whackdoodle

You watched your wife fuck another guy in front of an audience and you have the audacity to act surprised?

Go fuck yourself. -

Better than any story you have posted here. So go fuck yourself

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

"Are you sure, we've never done this before?" The sentence confused me, as I was thinking that, since they were married, I'm sure the husband had eaten her pussy before. After the third time I read the sentence, I realized what you should have written was, "Are you sure? We've never done this before." (with regard to eating a creampie), which would have been less confusing to the reader. Thanks for a hot story.

timrivtimriv12 months ago

Part 2 where Jackson knocks her up but she still is unaware it was not her husband. When she finds out is so pissed with hubby she separates legally from him and starts dating Jackson.

The story revolves who she ends up with a wimpy lying cuck husband or young hunky soldier.

mattenwmattenw12 months ago

Amazing that so few know that "hotwife" is a modern synonym for "whore".

HofeederHofeeder12 months ago

Lost me at drinking another guy's cum. Suck a dick already, dude. You should put a "suddenly turns gay" warning for straight guys. lol It was well done up to that point. Not reading any further, though. My stomach can't take it.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Definitely hot story with a dope g RH or a hubby but he seems to have liked it. They will be doing full swaps with the other couple as she has licked and had licked her friends pussy, fingered and fucked by the son even though though she thought it was her hubby and had her tits sucked kissed then blown the other hubby. Wild party. Have to wonder what she got up to when she flew back alone to her sisters parties . I would bet she got strange cock every year. She’s obviously a wild slut. That doesn’t happen over one night

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Nothing gained and nothing lost. WHAT HAD SHE BEEN DOING AT HER SISTER'S PLACE?

lc69hunterlc69hunter12 months ago

The poor little incels who hate the thought of this

boston_blueboston_blue12 months ago

OMG !!!! Like a fire hose .... What a sexy story that left so drained ! Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Should be in the gay section.

LoisKnight69LoisKnight6910 months ago

After the elaborate setup, I was expecting the body shot warm up to be followed by a full scale costumed orgy.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Will Jackson keep his mouth shut or will he let everybody know that he had Kelly? I hope he stayed in character as the Big Bad Wolf and got two or three of the other MILF neighbors before the night was through.

Randy56rRandy56r8 months ago

Fuck, one of the hottest stories I've read this a year, a total fantasy for me! I would love to do the whole thing.

lc69hunterlc69hunter8 months ago

Those who think there is anything gay about this has probably never pleasured a woman in their life. Get out of your Mommy's basement.

26thNC26thNC8 months ago

Ic69 braying like the ass he is, got his panties in enough of a wad to make 3 comments. Still can’t spell boys.

sweetseductionssweetseductions7 months ago

What would make it hotter would be for the wife to have gotten pregnant and never knowing it wasn't her husband's

patilliepatillie3 months ago

The slurping up of the sloppy pussy is cuck behavior, he knew it wasnt his and it turned him on, he did it anyway. I always thinnk dudes who enjoy this are on the gay side of the spectrum.

49ers6949ers692 months ago

Good story until you had to describe the husband eating out her pussy knowing it was another mans' cum. Sorry, not into that.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Belongs in gay section.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous