All Comments on 'Kelley's Pregnant Play'

by Jerrycurious

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
hobojoe1hobojoe1over 12 years ago
Dream come true

This would be a dream come true for me. I enjoy the company of a pregnant young lady now and it is great. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
less than pathetic

the stories oh this venue have shifted from loving to weird. i would suggest the censors reject more of this type of way out situations which are unreal and just plain poor porn and go back to good stories of loving the one your with and if caught suffer the wrath of what has been sewn.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

I do not understand this anon. This story show a mutual sex scen, what is the problem? It is not my lify style but I think this story belongs to LW. Who read my comments earlier they know I defend the revenge stories against the revenge story haters, because the revenge (reconcilation) stories also belongs to the LW secton.(BTW my favorit erotic scen from Lit is in the Sci-fi fantasy section from 800ibgorilla "A Beautiful Wish" 1. chapter, I suggest to read it)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Mediocre

A story with potential, but the writing was mediocre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
As a Mother, It is totall possible, but...

It is also one that is typically a male fantasy as well. Still not out of the realm and I have heard it happening in similar ways in the lifestyle.

Enjoyed the way the characters were explained and how the development of the sexual tension moved but maybe a little to quick for some. Still, I enjoyed it and reminisced about the fun I had when I was pregnant and very horney too!

Kisses,

Steph

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 12 years ago
Having been living for years with pregnant women...

I can verify their hormones go wild and sometimes they get crazy wanting sex. Sometimes their hormones shut the sex drive completely off too. I encouraged my wives to share sex with each other (and me) as often as they liked and things worked well for us.

The story was plausible, possible and fun. Thanks.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

The whore is thinking about sharing something else.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous