Kelli Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,402 Followers

Christy paused to see whether she was losing her audience. She was not. "Even after Hallineau was gone," she went on, "his views had some obvious appeal. Small communities developed along the Baltic and North Sea where his beliefs were practiced. Those communities were persecuted without mercy and were eventually reduced to a single community outside Amsterdam. When the persecution continued, that small community emigrated to New England in the early 18th Century. The Hallineaux settled outside of Providence, Rhode Island but the persecution quickly resumed. They soon pulled up stakes and trekked west into the forest and across the Appalachians into a land then unknown to most Europeans."

Christy took another sip of her drink. "The Hallineaux carved a village out of the forest east of present-day Columbus, not too far from here. Their doctrines were well-established by then. Sexual relations with other members of the community, whether intercourse or other forms of sex, were each person's religious duty. Only same-sex relations and sex with your lineal descendants were forbidden. Everything else was encouraged, if not required. Sex was not confined to dark bedrooms under covers but was performed openly, weather permitting, outdoors where everyone else could watch. It was the worst insult possible if passersby did not stop and watch a copulating couple until they both achieved orgasm. Of course, the only effective birth control in the 18th Century was abstinence, which the Hallineaux considered sinful. Consequently, Hallineaux society treated all children equally whether they were born in or out of wedlock.

Christy paused again. "You might think that, given this 'promiscuous' (she put that word in air quotes) ideology, marriage had no role in Hallineaux society. In fact, the opposite was true. The Hallineaux considered married couples as the foundation units of their community. Every Hallineaux was obligated to marry, and they did. Marriage was for life. Our concepts of divorce, dissolution, and annulment had no Hallineaux analogs. Husband and wife had equal responsibilities to provide each other, and their children, with material and psychological support, food, medical care, such as it was, and everything else. While the Hallineaux rejected monogamy as a sin, husband and wife had a sacred obligation to give each other sexual pleasure daily by any and all means. This obligation was lifelong and continued even after a couple could no longer procreate."

Christy took another sip of her drink. Her manner had changed as she got enthused about her subject. She became more confident. She stood straighter. She even looked better. "You may wonder," she said, "why I bring this up on this joyous day. I do so because weddings were major events in the Hallineaux community. Unlike us, everyone wore clothes at Hallineaux weddings. However, the ceremony had a unique component intended to reinforce the concept that, while sex among all Hallineaux was obligatory, there were heightened sexual duties between husband and wife. As the culmination of the wedding ceremony, the community formed a circle around the bride and groom. The couple undressed and had their first sexual intercourse as man and wife completely nude in front of their family, friends, and neighbors."

Christy paused, turned, and spread the sheet out over the empty table. Kelli whispered to me, "This is not at all what I expected. I wonder where she got this from."

Christy turned around again. "The Hallineaux were willfully forgotten," she said. "However, I hope you agree that there was much that was laudable in the Hallineaux beliefs. To honor those who preceded us in this land and to symbolize that they are making a Hallineaux commitment to each other, I ask that Kelli and Will come up and favor us by having their first intercourse as husband and wife right now in front of their family and friends."

As Christy had described a Hallineaux wedding, I began to anticipate where she was heading. I looked at Kelli, who seemed startled. One of our guests started chanting "fuck, fuck." Other guests took up the chant. I recognized Karen's voice among them. A smile came across Kelli's face. She looked at me and said, "why not?" She stood and reached for my hand.

Kelli and I walked to the center of the tent and stood beside Christy and the covered table. Looking down at my dick, Christy said softly, "Get each other aroused." Kelli and I kissed. Kelli began stroking my dick with her hand. I took her right nipple in my left hand and put my right hand between her legs. We were very aware that our families and best friends were watching our foreplay. That was, itself, arousing.

When I was hard, Kelli sat down on the table and, carefully holding down the sheet, scooted her bare butt to the center. She smiled at me, swung herself around so her body ran the length of the table, spread her legs, and laid back.

I paused for a moment so that anyone who wished had a good look at my wife's pussy, then climbed on the table and positioned myself above Kelli. Keeping my weight on my arms, I lowered myself down and slid my dick into her. Damn, she was wet. Kelly leaned up and said softly, "people want to get back to their drinks, so fast and furious Mister."

Fast and furious is what we did. From the start, I pounded Kelli as fast and hard as I could, aiming for the spots she likes best. It worked because we were both already so aroused. Kelli dug her fingers into my ass, hard. I kissed her neck until she head-butted me away and started biting my chest. She drew blood before she stopped and planted the most furious kiss I have ever gotten from her. All the while, I was thrusting into her and she was shoving herself against me.

Kelli's tongue was flicking around inside my mouth until she suddenly pulled it out and yelled, "Oh God! . . . I squir . . .OH MY GOD! YEEES!" I had come, and lost vision for a second, as Kelli tried to say "squirted."

I did not realize how closely the guests had circled around us until I rolled Kelli on top of me so she could catch her breath without my weight on her. That shifted us off the part of the sheet we had fucked on. Karen leaned over that part of the sheet, straightened up, and announced to everyone, "Yes, my little sister squirted."

I took us a while to be able to get off the table. When we did and stood beside the table holding hands, our guests started clapping. Kelli let go of my hand and stuck a finger in her pussy. It glittered with moisture as she held it in front of my face. I opened my mouth and Kelli put her finger in it. I closed my mouth and sucked her finger clean. I assume it was a mix of her fluids and mine. It tasted good though.

Christy came up beside us. "I was hoping the Hallineaux would inspire you," she said.

"Was that Hallineaux story for real?" I asked. Christy nodded.

HStoner
HStoner
2,402 Followers
12