Kelli's Desire Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't faze her as she headed up to our bedroom, showered, and got herself ready to go out. She came out looking so damn good, I really wanted to pull her back to the bedroom and rip her clothes off of her and fuck her silly. But I knew she wasn't dressed that way for me. She had on a sheer white peasant blouse, tight black yoga pants, and black pumps. I looked at her and asked, "Honey, why are you dressed like that? Are you going to meet David?"

She smiled and said, "Michael, I would never do that, I told you he was just a fantasy. I'm meeting a few of the other nurses for a ladies' night out to get rid of some stress. We'll probably be out late so don't wait up, K, darling?" She went to give me a kiss on the cheek but it was an air kiss. She hadn't even noticed that I was dressed up. Oh well, the lying bitch. I checked the GPS movement on her car and it showed it going to the ritzy part of the city where the new townhouses were. I guess that was where David lived. My app showed his address and I put a pin on it and closed the app. Looking at my watch, I figured I had better get going to meet Cassi.

12