Kelli's Desire Ch. 03

Story Info
My daughter catches my wife cheating on me.
8.5k words
4.19
53.8k
67
46

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R69runner
R69runner
775 Followers

If you remember the last chapter, my wife, well soon to be ex-wife had left the house supposedly to meet with her girlfriends but I already knew she was meeting up with her boyfriend. What she didn't realize was that a kind-hearted officer had stopped to see why I was parked in a loading zone crying and after hearing my story, set me up with her divorced sister. I really hadn't dated anybody other than Kelli, nearly thirty years ago. Anxious to see what was going to happen, I got in my car and headed out.

I stopped and picked up a lovely bouquet of flowers then headed to her house. Apparently, she had done well for herself because it was in a very nice home in an upscale neighborhood. I rang the bell and damn near swallowed my tongue. Standing there in front of me was the living version of Jessica Rabbit. I mean flaming red hair, huge tits, slinky waist though she didn't have a big ass, and her legs, OMG. She was wearing a tight black silk top that showed her black lace bra underneath. Her black and white pleated skirt was about mid-thigh in length and she was wearing 4-inch CFM black patent leather heels with nylons. Cassi looked me up and down then smiled and said, "Nice to meet you, Michael, I see Lora didn't exaggerate when she told me about you. Would you care for a drink before we leave? I really should put those lovely flowers in a vase with some water. Come in," as she took them from my hand.

As I walked into her home, I could see it was very well appointed and I told her so. She thanked me and we walked into the kitchen and she poured each of us a glass of wine. She already had the wine open and two glasses out. Hmmm. I leaned against her counter watching her as she bent over looking under the sink for a vase, the one she wanted was way in the back, giving me a lovely view of her stocking tops. I couldn't quite make out if she was wearing panties or not but shook my head and tried to get those thoughts out of my mind, remembering Officer Foster's words. Cassi put the flowers into the vase with water and we chatted a bit while we finished the first glass of wine, then the second before I said we needed to get going.

I took her to Delaney's Steak House. They have the very best aged steaks on the west coast as far as I'm concerned. Cassi seemed concerned about the prices and I assured her not to worry, I could afford it. I said, "I think you deserve something special. Would you like to try the Beef Wellington or the bacon-wrapped Filet Mignon?"

She smiled like a kid locked in a candy store and asked, "Are you sure it's Ok?" I told her to pick one and she said, "I've never had a Beef Wellington. I really would like to try it if that's Ok with you." I motioned to the waitress and we placed our orders. Dinner and conversation were delightful. Then we moved to the bar with its dance floor and dancing with her was like moving a cloud. Plus she smelled so good, I could have devoured her for dessert. She pressed me and I told her the story of Kelli and David. Cassi shook her head and hugged me.

I found myself forgetting about Kelli until I got a message on my phone from her phone that was from one of her friends asking her where she was at. They were at the Playpen and had expected her to be there. Her reply was, "I got tied up with something more important. See you at work. Kisses."

I looked at my lovely date and asked, "How would you like to have a little fun?" she asked what was on my mind. I said, "Well, my wife and her lover are over at Barney's tonight. How about you and I go over there for a few drinks and dances and see if she notices. Her girlfriends just texted her wanting to know why she hadn't met them at the Playpen for drinks like she said she would."

Cassi said, "Cooool, I like your style. Let's go rub it in her face. I can be just as nasty as you'd like if that's what you want." I smiled and nodded at her. I paid the tab and we headed to my car. We were about halfway to Barney's when she asked, "Michael, how are you getting your wife's texts?"

I smiled and said, "Somehow, now they show up on my phone. It must be magic . . . or a very sneaky spy program I installed on her phone after she told me about her plans to have sex with David." Cassi shook her head and squeezed my hand.

She leaned over and kissed my cheek saying, "Remind me never to get on your bad side, Ok?"

We got to Barney's and it was packed as usual on a Friday night. I had my arm around Cassi's waist when she said, "Is that them?" as she pointed to the far corner. I swallowed hard as I saw my soon-to-be ex-wife in the dress that she had described; the one that David had bought for her in Dallas. I will have to admit, she did look damn hot in the little black dress with her tall red CFM heels on and the pearls and earrings accentuating her pushed-up breasts. David had his hand inside of her dress, fondling her ass then Cassi said, "Did you let her leave home dressed like that?"

I shook my head and said, "No, she was wearing a white peasant blouse, black yoga pants, and pumps when she left. I've never seen her in that dress before. She told me he bought it for her when they were in Dallas, the pearls and earrings too. I did track her car to where I believe David lives though tonight."

Cassi shook her head and said in my ear, "I'd bet she fucked him there too." I cringed but figured she was right. We waited as they danced another dance before sitting down at a booth in the back. We stood at the bar enjoying a drink and talking about our lives for a bit until a booth not too far from them opened up and Cassi pulled me over to it. Kelli and David didn't notice, they were too involved with each other. As a good old rock and roll song started, Cassi said, "Can you swing dance?" I smiled and stood up, pulling her up out of the booth and we hit the dance floor like I did when I was in high school.

Damn, it felt good dancing with her. Kelli never cared for doing the swing. Cassi was an excellent dancer and we were getting pretty wild, I was spinning her around and sliding her through my legs and across my back. Pretty soon the crowd had separated giving us room to really show off. Just as the song ended, I pulled her down under my legs then yanked her hard and flung her into the air where she flew up, twirled, then spread her arms and came down with her legs around my waist and her tits in my face, sliding slowly down my body, very seductively and ended it with a smoldering kiss. The crowd went wild with yells, screams, and applause.

We turned to go back to our table when I heard Kelli yell, "Michael Grant, what the hell do you think you're doing?" I turned and she was storming towards us, with David on her heels. Cassi and I moved to our table and sat down then Kelli continued. "What's the big idea, Michael. You're my husband and who the hell is this? What makes you think you can flaunt her out like this in front of me and all these people? I thought you loved me?"

Before I could say anything, Cassi stood up and in got her face. "Listen, missy, you think it's ok if you fuck David here but you go ballistic if your sweet husband goes on a date with another woman. Isn't that being hypocritical, you bitch!"

Kelli stammered a bit then said, "But he's my husband and I love him."

Cassi laughed and said, "Yeah right, you love him so much you're fucking David here. Tell me, how do you think that's love, honey. Please, explain it to me."

Kelli said, "It's just something I need to do and get out of my system, then I'm coming back to Michael to still be his loving wife, what can't you understand?"

Cassi shook her head and got closer to Kelli's face and said, "You're a fucking crazy bitch. If you think that you can go fuck David then go back to Michael, you are off your rocker. 99% of men, Michael included won't put up with a wife fucking around and especially when she throws it in his face as you have. If I were in his place, I'd have already kicked your cheating ass out the door. I hope you realize you have thrown away the best thing you ever had."

Kelli screamed at her, "No, I'm coming back to him, honest."

I looked at her and said, Kelli, I'm not putting up with your crazy ideas. I'm already talking to a lawyer. Your allowing him into your room, getting naked in front of him, playing with his cock, allowing him to give you oral sex then begging him to fuck you is more than I can handle. You don't seem to want to be my wife so I'm going to give you your freedom. You can go fuck whomever you wish. By the way, I have to leave on Sunday to go to Seattle for a week on business. If you persist with having an affair with David, we're through. Got it."

Kelli was crying and said, "Honest, Michael, we haven't had sex." then she turned to David and said, "Have we dear?" David didn't answer, he just looked at the floor.

I said, "Well, Kelli, I guess I have my answer." She grabbed David's lapels and shook him and said over and over, "Tell him! Tell Michael we haven't had sex yet."

I stood and as Cassi was about to leave, I said, "Kelli, I pray I don't find positive proof that you two have been intimate or divorce proceedings will begin. Do I make myself perfectly clear? It's your call, David or me." Cassi pulled me towards the exit though I had to stop and settle our tab.

Once in the car, I started it and Cassi reached out and took my hand in hers. She leaned over and kissed my cheek then we drove in silence to her place. I got out, opened her door then walked her to her front door. Cassi turned and thanked me for a wonderful evening and I said, "Even having to put up with all the drama?"

She unlocked her door then said, "Michael, I've never done this before but would you like to come in and spend the night with me?"

I moaned then kissed her deeply and said, "More than you will ever know my sweet lady, more than you will ever know, but I'm still married. Even though she isn't sticking to our wedding vows, I feel obligated to abide by them until a judge voids them. I hope you can understand."

Cassi was looking so deeply into my eyes, I felt like she was looking into my soul. She smiled and said, "You are a good man, Michael Grant. Please don't forget me and keep me in your thoughts if you ever change your mind . . ." She gave me a deep kiss, our tongues darting together as her hand cupped my manhood and she moaned, 'nice'. I left and went home to wait to see if Kelli would return. About 3 o'clock in the morning, I got a call from her friend Phyllis saying that Kelli was there and told her she couldn't go home and wanted me to know she was OK. I figured she had gone ahead and fucked David and didn't want to confront me.

My trip to Seattle was hectic. Evergreen Industries wasn't quite the good buy it was portrayed to be, at least at the Tacoma plant wasn't. We were going over their records and the timesheets showed a very poor attendance record. I met with HR and told them that when we took over, we were going to institute mandatory drug and alcohol testing before allowing an employee back without a doctor's note if they missed a day from work. She smiled and said, "That's about time someone grew a set of balls around here, sir. Most of our absentees are either Thursday, the day after payday or Monday after a weekend of partying. If they're sick or their kids are, they better go to the doctor's and get checked out. Our insurance covers that." I got her name; I already liked her.

Just before noon, I got a call from my daughter. She said, "Dad, I was with my friend and she was taking me home to get a change of clothes because I spilled ice cream all over my dress and Kelli was standing in the driveway talking on a new cell phone. I think she may be on to us. David must have gotten her a burner phone. I hunkered down so she didn't see me and as soon as she left, I went back to the house and changed clothes then called the school and told them I had gotten sick. The GPS shows her car is parked at the Sheraton downtown. When I was changing clothes, there was a notepad in the kitchen and I could make out some scribbles where she had written on the previous page. I rubbed a pencil across it but couldn't tell if it was room 1117 or 1119 so I'm going to grab my little recorder and your Nikon and head up there. Wish me luck."

"Alicia, wait," I said but it was too late, she had hung up. This next part is what Alicia told me.

Alicia:

I got to the Sheraton and walked in like I owned the place so no one questioned me. They had almost an hour's head start on me so I figured they'd be busy little beavers and took the elevator to the eleventh floor. 1117 and 1119 were at the end of the corridor and listening to the door, it was easy to hear Kelli orgasming in the last one, 1119. I turned on the recorder and slid it under the door as far as it would go hooked to my selfie stick. I had plugged in an earpiece and was listening to her tell him how good he was and how much she loved getting a bigger one than my father. This was going on for almost half an hour when I felt a tap on my shoulder and behind me stood the manager and he asked, "What are. . "

I put my fingers to my lips to get him to be quiet and moved us away from the door. I whispered into his ear and said, "My mother and her lover are in there and she is cheating on my father. I'm trying to get evidence so that he can divorce her. Please don't give me away sir. I love my father so much and she is so screwed up in the head. She told him she wants to have this affair and when it's over, she wants to come back to him, only it has crushed him. Heck, it has crushed me too. Please don't kick me out."

He looked at me then said, "Miss, I hate cheaters. My ex cheated on me for years before I found out. Does your camera video record?" I nodded. He smiled and asked, "Get it ready?" I got the camera set to record and moved the voice recorder out of the way, putting it in my purse. He got his master key ready and quickly stuck it into the lock. He gave me the thumbs up and I returned one to him. We stepped in and my former mother was on her hands and knees, howling like an animal and David was behind her taking long strokes into her dripping pussy.

They didn't even notice us as we slowly walked up to them. She was telling him to fuck her harder, deeper. Telling him how much she loved his big long cock filling her up like no other ever had. He was telling her she loved him filling her with his big black cock and she was agreeing with him. I heard her tell him that she would never be satisfied with my father again after experiencing his big cock. She asked him if he was ready to cum again as she loved it when he had filled her the other times. He said you got it babe and here it comes now as he pulled her tight and unloaded a huge load into my former mother. She fell forward onto the bed, a white river flowing from her pussy and that's when David turned and saw us standing there, me recording everything with my father's camera. I heard him yell, "Oh, FUCK! Kelli, it's Alicia and she's recording us."

Kelli turned her head in sort of a dreamy state, then was snapped back to reality when she saw me and the manager standing there. He said, "Dr. Patterson and Mrs. Grant. Please get dressed and remove yourselves from my establishment. I do not condone cheaters here and if you stay more than 10 minutes, I will be calling the police and charging you with trespassing. Do I make myself perfectly clear?"

David was frantically trying to find his clothing as Kelli pulled the sheet around her and called for me to come to her. I said, "Sorry, you slut and my former mother. You have really gone and fucked your life away this time. A copy of this is already being sent to the cloud, daddy and his parents, James, grandma Thompson, your sister, your employers, everyone on your computer's contact list, and daddy's lawyer. Also, don't bother coming home as you no longer live there. By the time you get there, all the locks will be changed, as will be the security code on the alarm and the garage door openers. You might as well move in with your lover. You can enjoy him any time you wish from now on. I will put all your things in garbage bags and they will be on the curb by tonight though I think I may burn the wedding dress you were keeping for me. I couldn't wear such a tarnished thing now."

Kelly screamed, "No, no, no, Alicia, I love your father." I turned to the manager and said, "Does that look like love to you, it sure doesn't to me?"

He looked at his watch and said, "Five minutes left!" as I walked out. I made the calls to the locksmith and the security company then the garage door company and told them it was an emergency. They promised it would be done within the hour. I said I would meet them there and headed home. At least I had done my part for my father. He deserves a lot better than what Kelli did to him. Giving you back to father now.

Michael:

I received the video Alicia had shot and was physically sick. Not so much from their fucking but from the put-downs the two of them had made of me, especially by my wife, or should I say soon to be ex-wife. I called my lawyer and told him to go ahead and start divorce proceedings. He said he had already been forwarded copies of the video and audio that Alicia had sent. He said we'd probably have to sell the house or I would have to buy her out and said she would most likely get half of my business. I told him, let her try but didn't elaborate. I completed the tour of Evergreen Industries and the three of us got together and formulated a report to give to the board. We had decided to keep the Kent, Renton, and Everett facilities and sell off the Tacoma location and move the employees to the other locations or furlough them. It wouldn't be too difficult as a lot of the Tacoma crew had already quit when it was announced that drug and alcohol testing would be required after missed days without a doctor's slip. I had one hell of a time resisting getting shitfaced that evening.

Saturday morning, when I got home, I immediately noticed the deep markings on our front door. I rang the bell because my key didn't work and Alicia let me in. She hugged me and handed me my new keys and garage door opener and gave me the new security code. I motioned to the front door and asked, "Your mother?"

Alicia grinned then said, "You mean that slut that you were married to? Yes, she was beating on it with a baseball bat so I called the police. Then she swung it at the officers and they hauled her ass to jail. I don't know when I had such a good laugh."

I shook my head at her and I said, "You're mean, just plain mean but I love you for it, you know it?" Where would you like to go to dinner? I have a friend I would like you to meet."

Alicia giggled and said, "You mean Cassi, the one that told moth. .e. . r. . I mean Kelli off?

I took her in my arms and said, "Yes, that Cassi and honey, I know you're upset but she still is your mother and it's ok if you call her that to me. I know you're calling her Kelli to her face just to let her know how pissed off you are with her, hell so am I but I figured all the yelling, screaming and name-calling isn't going to do any good. She's made her bed, now she gets to lay in it. Right?' Alicia buried her head in my chest and hugged the daylights out of me for the longest time.

When she finally let go, I asked her, "Now Babycakes, where would you like to go to dinner?"

Alicia got this sly look and said, "Delaney's, if that's ok with you. Would you mind if I took one of HER dresses to wear tonight? I kept a few that I liked. She had so many, I didn't think she'd miss a few. I really don't have anything classy enough to wear there except my old prom dresses." I nodded and she screamed, "YES!" as she turned and ran up the stairs to my bedroom. I went into the den and poured myself a drink.

R69runner
R69runner
775 Followers