Kelli's Desire Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R69runner
R69runner
775 Followers

I pulled up the sheet to cover us and Alicia laughed saying, "I've been watching you two for the past half an hour, and NOW you cover-up? Get real, dad. Hey, Cassi, thanks for taking care of him. You two sure seemed to enjoy each other."

I looked at my daughter and said, "So a few high school boys have made you an expert, huh?"

Alicia walked over and sat on the edge of the bed and patted my leg and said, "Yes dad, a few high school boys, dozens of college boys, two of my teachers, and some of our neighbors. Mom is the one that pushed me into trying the older men. With all the playing I did, I think I can tell when a couple is into each other."

I was at a loss for words, but not Cassi. "Damn girl, I thought that the five men I've been with was a lot but you've done enough to write a book. Hell, maybe you should," she said to my daughter but I was still in shock. My wife had turned my daughter into a slut and I had no idea.

I finally got my voice and said, "Alicia, you can't go on like this. You will find yourself unhappy in marriage if you do. I don't know of too many men that will allow their wives to have sex with other men and stay married. Have you thought about that?"

"Of course, daddy," she said, "Next fall, I'm going to college back in Jackson, Tennessee. Aunt Beth lives about a 5-minute walk from the college. I know what's in my college fund and since I won't have to worry about room and board, and I'm sure you will let me take my car and pay my insurance I will have more than enough to pay for my college education and I plan on being a goody-two-shoes once I get there. No one there will know my past. I figure I have all my wild side out of me and will not marry until I've been out of school for a few years."

Cassi looked at me and said, "Michael, you have to admit, she had a good head on her shoulders and has this well thought out."

I muttered, "All except screwing her teachers, our neighbors, and all those college kids, but it's her life now." Then I said, "Come here Alicia and give your old fuddy-duddy father a hug." She did and Cassi joined in. Then I asked, "Alicia, what did your mother say about messing around with guys in college?"

My daughter thought for a moment then said, "Well, I guess I opened my mouth so here goes. Mom was having sex with a few guys when she was in college but hoped you never found out. Even after she became pregnant. I guess she was fucking that guy that you caught her with and that scared the shit out of him so much he wouldn't touch her again. She said he had a small dick so she felt it wouldn't hurt the baby plus he was good at eating her out. She was so pissed at you for scaring him off, that's the reason she wouldn't talk to you for a while, it wasn't grandma like she said it was."

I lay there wondering how I could have been so wrong about the woman I loved so much. Was our whole marriage nothing but a sham? Just a joke to her? So I asked her, "Alicia, do you know of any affairs she had after that?"

My daughter shook her head and said, "No, daddy. I had my suspicions from time to time but there was never anything I could prove. There was a couple of times that I came home from school and a strange man was in the house and she passed him off as a repair man or investigator or something. I do remember it being funny because once she introduced me to the same guy but she used a different name. When I questioned her about it later, she said that I must have been mistaken. So I believe she was cheating on you all along, it's just nothing that I can prove.

R69runner
R69runner
775 Followers