Kelli's Desire Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I called Cassi. "Hello there Beautiful. I just got back and I couldn't stop thinking about you. I was wondering if you would care to go out to dinner with Alicia and myself tonight?" I asked.

Cassi asked, "Care to tell me what happened with Kelli?" I told her not really but then I told her that Alicia could tell her better that night at dinner. "Where are we going so I know how to dress? It'll take me about ten minutes to get ready."

"It's nothing fancy, Alicia wants to go to Delaney's if that's alright with you?" I told her.

"Delaney's! Listen, Michael, you'd better give me half an hour, ok?" she said a little panicked.

"No problem, Alicia will probably take longer than that to get ready," I told her. She hung up and I headed upstairs to clean up and make myself presentable. I put on a suit and tie since I figured the girls were going to dress to the nines, I should too. When I finished dressing, I headed downstairs to finish my drink. I had my suit coat draped over the chair and was sitting in the kitchen waiting for Alicia. I heard the clicking of heels on the tile floor and when she walked in, I would have sworn it was Kelli and had trouble swallowing. Her hair was done up like Kelli used to do when we went out for a night on the town, pulled up in a comb and waterfalling down her back, only Alicia was blond. She was wearing her mother's gray silk wrap dress which clung to her like plastic wrap. I could tell she wasn't wearing a bra or panties and the outline of her hold-up stockings even showed. She also was wearing Kelli's 4" stilettos. The dress clung so tightly to her, I could see my daughter's camel toe and quickly had to look away.

She looked at me and asked, "What's the matter daddy? Don't you like this dress?" I had to take a few deep breaths. Tonight was going to be harder than I thought.

We drove over to Cassi's and we both got out and rang her bell. When she opened her door, she was wearing a red sequined dress that really did remind me of Jessica Rabbit. I think she stopped my heart. Cassi looked past me and asked, "Michael, do you have two dates tonight?"

"Sorry, Cassi, this is my daughter Alicia. Alicia, this is Cassi." I said. Both of the ladies were looking each other up and down then they broke into big smiles and gave each other a big hug. Cassi pulled Alicia in and wanted to know everything about how she caught her mother and David. They sat on the couch and Alicia took out her cell phone and played the video for Cassi which seemed to be turning her on. She went into detail about everything that she saw and heard. Finally, I said that we had better be going and ushered the girls out of the door.

As we got to the car, Alicia opened the back door and held out her hand, asking for my keys. I said, "What do you think you're doing?"

My sweet daughter said, "Father, you are on a date with a very beautiful woman and I'm going to chauffer you so you two climb in back and I will drive. Now Cassi, please enter." She did and Alicia closed the door, then went around and opened the other door for me. She shut it then got in the driver's seat and we went to Delaney's. They have valet parking and she pulled in there and as the one on the restaurant side let Cassi out, you could see that young kid's eyes pop out. But when the other one went to let Alicia out, I thought he was going to stop breathing. Then I remembered that that wrap dress she was wearing would open up clear to her crotch as she got out. At least it did when Kelli was wearing and the way that kid was staring and smiling at Alicia's crotch, I was pretty sure my daughter wasn't wearing panties and had flashed the kid and given him a nice long look. He was watching her as she sauntered across the front of the car, finally remembering to let me out, so I rushed and I took each lady in an arm and the three of us walked into the restaurant.

Luckily I had called and made a reservation because there were half a dozen couples waiting for a table. Boy was I getting the looks from both the men and women waiting. I gave the Maître de my name and he took us right in. Upon seeing the ladies, I think they must have drawn straws to see who served us. A very handsome young blond man ended up as our server. He was probably in his late 20's. He came up and introduced himself as Dane and asked us what we would like to drink. Cassi and I ordered a bottle of Riesling then he turned to Alicia and she said, "Dane, I'm driving these two tonight so I'd better not drink. How about an Arnold Palmer?"

He smiled at her and I could see that she had spread her legs some, allowing him to see quite a ways up her thighs. I sighed and guessed she was growing up. Something no father likes to see his little girl do. All during dinner, she was obviously flirting with him and he was at our table at least three times as much as any other table he was taking care of.

After dinner, we moved to the lounge where the dancing was. Alicia was being bombarded with requests for dances and offers to buy her drinks. Cassi was also being asked to dance but she didn't want to upset me. I saw her concern and said, "Cassi, you are not my exclusive property, not yet anyway. If a guy asks you to dance and you'd like to, go for it girl. I just ask you to look at me first. If I think he's ok, I will give you a slight nod, If I don't, I will take a sip of my drink or ask you to dance myself. Are you ok with that?" She smiled and kissed me on the lips.

We had a great time and I danced with both Cassi and my daughter. While I was dancing a fairly slow song with Alicia, I said, "You sure seem to enjoy flirting with Dane, don't you? You also have gotten a lot of the men in this room quite smitten with you, you know that, don't you?"

She smirked then said, "It's fun but I'm not married, either. Besides daddy, I don't know if he's old enough for me." I looked shocked then she laughed and lightly hit my chest and said, "Gotcha!"

Just then Dane walked up in a dress suit and tie and polished dress shoes and asked Alicia to dance. Her eyes lit up and I extended her hand over to him and she took his and gave me a very big smile as he began to twirl her around the floor. I walked back to our table and waited for Cassi to finish dancing with the guy she was on the dance floor with.

When she came back, she gave me a real smoldering kiss, telling me, "That was so cool the way you let Alicia go dancing with Dane. I was watching you know. I had seen him watching you two since you guys hit the dance floor. Tell me, how do you feel about your daughter dating someone like him?"

A slow song started playing and I pulled her out on the dance floor and as we danced cheek to cheek, I told her, "Even though I'm her father, I have to allow her to grow up to be a woman, to make her own decisions and make her own mistakes. Oh, I will be here to give her advice but will do it, only if she asks. I'm not going to preach or beat my values into her. I pray that she turns out to be a fine young adult, wife, and mother, but only time will tell."

Cassi held me out at arms' length and said, "Mister Michael Grant. You sir have the wisdom of Solomon. I do believe I am falling in love with you, even though we've only known each other for a short while." She then kissed me deeply, thrusting her tongue far into my mouth. We weren't even keeping tempo with the music. We were just floating around the edge of the dance floor dancing while looking into other's eyes.

At midnight Alicia let out a big yawn, as did Cassi so I said, "I guess it's time for us to head home, isn't it ladies?" They both agreed so we got up, I paid the tab then left to take Cassi home. Cassi and I were in the back seat, making out like a couple of teenagers when I felt my car pulling up a driveway. I looked up and realized it was my driveway, especially as the garage door opened and Alicia pulled into the garage.

"Alicia?" patted my arm and said, "That's Ok dad, we girls are going to have a sleep-over, is that ok with you? 'Dad?' I thought.

"Aahhmm, I guess so, Alicia. I just wasn't planning on having my girlfriend stay over at my house this early in our relationship."

Cassi shrieked, "GIRLFRIEND!" as she grabbed both sides of my head and pulled me onto the mother of all kisses, at least the best one that I'd had in years, leaving me breathless.

"Come on you two, get out of that back seat, you're giving me a bad example," she said with a laugh. We got out and went into the kitchen and I asked Cassi if she would like a glass of wine, I don't know why because she and I were already feeling pretty happy but then Alicia piped up and said, "Sure daddy, both of us would enjoy a glass. I'm at home now and can't get in any trouble." I opened a bottle of a sweet Riesling and both ladies loved it. Alicia ran upstairs, came back, and handed Cassi one of my white tee shirts then the two of them disappeared into Alicia's room.

Cassi yelled, "Michael, go get your PJs on. We're going to make popcorn and watch a movie and you're joining us," just before she shut the bedroom door. I went to my room and undressed and slipped on a pair of silk pajamas that Kelli had bought for me for our 15th anniversary and I think I got to wear them maybe 10 minutes before she was ripping them off of me so she could get into a 69 position with me. They were washed, dried, put back in their box, and had been on the top of the closet ever since. They were black silk with red piping. I looked at myself in the mirror and wondered if a pipe would make me look more dashing. Then I laughed at myself, that was the booze talking. As I opened my bedroom door, the smell of popcorn came wafting up the stairway. Shit, I couldn't remember how long it had been since there had been popcorn in this house. Kelli had read that microwave popcorn caused cancer so therefore in her mind, all popcorn was bad for us. I walked into the kitchen, following that heavenly smell, and stood mesmerized. Cassi was wearing just my old white tee shirt and a pair of pink lace boy panties. As she shook the popcorn in the pan, her breasts jiggled back and forth and my mouth immediately went dry.

Alicia walked in and she wasn't much better, she was wearing one of my old thin tank top tees with her breasts and nipples in clear view. She had on a very small white t-back lace panty and it was obvious her pussy was shaved. I looked everywhere but at her. A father shouldn't look at his daughter like I was looking at Alicia so I said, "Alicia, please go back to your room and find something to cover up. I'm afraid that if someone saw you dressed like that with me, I'd be arrested for child abuse or incest."

Alicia smirked and said, "Well Daddy, Since I'm 18, it wouldn't be child abuse, and what if we get Cassi to back us up?" I pointed at her room, shaking my head no. She pouted but snottily said, "If you insist. You sure didn't tell that to Cassi."

Alicia took a bowl of butter out of the microwave and brought it over to the table where there was already a large bowl, halfway full of popped corn. Cassi took the pan of the corn she had just popped and added it to the bowl as my daughter poured the butter over it and Cassi stirred it all up. These two nearly naked female bodies were having a most unwelcome effect on me and I felt very guilty because one was my daughter. Cassi picked up the bowl and as she headed into the den she said, "Michael, want to grab that bottle of wine and maybe another one in a bowl of ice?" I nodded, looking at Alicia's cute little ass exposed because her top had ridden up and her panties had slipped down while sitting on the kitchen stool.

I said, "Alicia, please go get something to cover up."

ming closer and closer. I was sweating bullets then she got within inches of me then drew her finger down my silk-covered chest to almost my cock and said, "No daddy, I'm not going to rape you, though the thought did come to my mind. Hopefully, Cassi will do that for me. I like her. She's a lot of fun." This was a side of my daughter I had never seen. Now I wondered, was she going to be like her mother in some ways?

Then we heard a yell from the den, "The movie has started!" so Alicia quickly headed into her bedroom and came back with a cover-up hiding her outfit. Cassi was sitting in the middle of our big couch with a blanket covering her legs. Alicia crawled under one side and I got in next to Cassi on the other. Cassi had streamed Pride and Prejudice through her Amazon account to our big screen TV. She was holding the bowl of popcorn close to Alicia so I had to reach across her to grab a handful and each time I did, I couldn't help but rub against her lovely breast and occasionally her nipple without a bit of acknowledgment of my actions .

Cassi kept drinking wine and was refilling Alicia's glass every time it was down a little. When Alicia got up to use the bathroom, I whispered to Cassi, "Are you trying to get my daughter drunk?"

She pulled me into a kiss and grinning said, "No Michael, I just want her to sleep soundly so we don't bother her when I drag you to bed and have my way with you." As we watched the movie, Alicia became enthralled watching it, Cassi slipped her hand inside my pajama bottoms and was stroking my shaft very slowly, using her thumb to rub the precum all around the head of my cock. What exquisite torture it was. I wasn't following the movie worth beans, truth be told.

Her forecast was spot on as halfway through the movie, Alicia was snoring. Cassi moved the blanket off of us and picked her up and carried her into her bedroom and put her to bed as I folded the blanket, turned off the TV and lights then took the empty wine bottles, glasses, and popcorn bowls into the kitchen. She came up behind me and grabbing my hips, spun me around and pulled my bottoms down to my feet, dropping to her knees. She looked up at me then at my cock and smiled and said, "Your wife gave up a steady diet of this for a one-time romp. She was really crazy, wasn't she?" then sucked me deep into her throat.

Kelli hadn't given me head in years. Shit, I couldn't even remember how long ago it was but Cassi was doing everything perfectly. She was fondling my balls and alternating from sucking on the head of my cock to going all the way down to my pubic hair, then licking my cock all over like an all-day sucker. She was deep throating me when I told her I was about to cum and she broke long enough to say, "Feed it to me, Michael. I'm sure I can find more in there somewhere." She grabbed my ass with both hands and pulled me down her throat so hard, her nose and chin were rubbing my skin. Now I'm about 7½". I hadn't played with Kelli in nearly six months and I shot off a massive load in several large spurts until my knees began to give out. Thankfully the counter behind me was there for me to hold on to.

Cassi stood up and wiped the little bit of my cum that she hadn't swallowed then kissed me deeply and I didn't even care. I had slid my hands up her tee-shirt and her nipples were as hard as rocks. Our tongues tied themselves together passionately as she continued to stroke my shaft. When she removed her lips from mine, she so sexily said, "Michael, take me to bed and make love to me. Please!"

I took her hand and we scurried up the stairs to the master bedroom and in a flash, she tore off the tee shirt and panties, showing me her Venus-like body and her silky smooth pussy, dripping with desire. I had yanked my pajama top off and we kissed again and she guided me over to the bed and with her legs against the bed, she pulled me down on top of her.

"Let me take these bottoms off," I said but she shook her head no.

"They feel so soft and sexy against my skin. I guess it's why guys like a woman to wear nylons when having sex with them. Would you like me to wear nylons the next time we have sex?" she asked as she was guiding my shaft into her molten hot slit.

"Oh, FUCK!" I moaned as I slid into the most wonderful feeling, place I had ever known. Cassi was so tight, wet, and incredibly excited to be with me, I was over the moon in ecstasy. If I hadn't already cum, I would have blasted off, just entering her. She wrapped her legs around my waist and I began using different tempos with her, finding out what she liked best. What's nice was she loved them all, hard and fast, or slow and easy. Her juices kept us lubricated and I know the bed was going to be soaked but I didn't care.

Cassi gently pushed me off of her and asked me to lay down in the center of the bed and climbed on and mounted me. I smiled but before I could say anything she said, "Ok, Michael, it's time you filled my pussy with a hot load. I need you to do that for me. Are you ready?" Then she began to ride me like I was one of those rodeo bulls. She was taking long strokes up and down my shaft and having one orgasm after another.

Then I pulled her down and took a nipple in my mouth and began to thrust myself into her as fast and hard as I could, feeling my explosion imminent. Cassi's orgasms were echoing off the bedroom walls as her pussy contracted around my shaft, I shot off what must have been at least seven or eight spurts deep into her sweet tightness, holding her ass cheeks tight to my crotch. She lay on top of me quivering, hell we both were.

Her head was on my shoulder when she opened her eyes and said, "Wow, you really took me at my word, didn't you? I don't think I have ever had an orgasm that big in my life."

I softly brushed the hair out of her face and said, "That goes for me too. You could easily become a habit I would love to be addicted to. I feel so damn good, I just wish I didn't feel so guilty."

Cassi looked at me and asked, "What do you have to feel guilty about?"

I said, "Well, technically, I am still married to Kelli."

Cassi jumped up and straddled my stomach and pinned my shoulders to the mattress then said firmly, "Michael Grant, you have nothing to feel guilty about. Your soon-to-be ex-wife made the decision to fuck someone else. She stopped loving you some time ago. In her mind, she was no longer married to you. You were just a paycheck to her. Didn't you say that she hadn't made love to you in months? Does that sound like a loving wife? Personally, I think she was out screwing someone else but wanted to try some dark meat and see if you would ok it and hoped you would become a cuckold. So don't you dare feel guilty."

I had just had the most intense sexual experience of my life with a woman that could easily have been a Playboy or Hustler centerfold but in a way, it was a double-edged sword. Having her for a girlfriend was going to be a wild new experience for me but I had lost the woman that I had loved for most of my life and thought I was going to spend the rest of my life with. Cassi's words hit home and the reality of it stung.

I started to agree with her but our conversation was interrupted by Alicia who was standing in the doorway watching us. Walking into the room, she said, "Cassi's right dad. I don't know if you know or not but as soon as I turned 16, mom took me to the doctor's and had an IUD put in. Then she took me to lunch and we had a long talk. She told me that one of her big regrets in life was that she hadn't messed around more with other guys while she was in college or even while you were stationed far away from her.

She said that if I had the opportunity to have sex with a guy that I should experience it before I got tied down. She also told me that I should insist on the guy using a condom because of the possibility of disease. Three months later, I became sexually active and when I told her about it, she made me promise to tell her about every time I was with a boy, or man, and a few times, while I was telling her, she'd masturbate while I did. She was using my sexual activities to fulfill her fantasies, only a little over six months ago, she stopped asking. I think she was having an affair with someone starting back then."