Kelli's Desire Ch. 04

Story Info
My wife fights the divorce.
3.7k words
3.93
53k
47
42

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R69runner
R69runner
775 Followers

In divorce court, Kelli was fighting the divorce. Her argument was that she still loved me and her one indiscretion shouldn't really affect our marriage. It was just something she had to get out of her system and she had planned on coming back and going on with her normal life. Then her lawyer called Kelli's therapist and she testified that I should be more understand of Kelli's needs, that I should forgive her and take her back. After she has been a wonderful wife to me for over 20 years and now I wanted to throw it all away. She pointed her finger at me and said, "Shame on you, Michael Grant." The judge told her to control herself or face contempt of court charges.

Her lawyer called her former employer, Dr. Penrose who testified that Kelli was a great nurse and was one of his best surgical assistants he ever had. Then our lawyer asked him if he had ever been propositioned by Kelli and he told him that he hadn't. He was then released.

Then our lawyer called up Lori Penrose, his wife. Kelli's lawyer objected and the judge overruled his objection. Our lawyer asked her, "Mrs. Penrose, did you ever have an occasion to have suspicions that Kelly Grant wanted to seduce your husband, Dr. Penrose?"

Mrs. Penrose turned and glared at Kelli and said to him, "Yes! On several occasions when I was supposed to be out of the office, she would come to work wearing very short skirts or blouses without wearing a bra. She would try to get my husband to take her out to lunch and make sexual innuendos while they worked. My husband is too nice a guy to say anything bad about Kelli but others working in our office told me about what was going on. When I confronted my husband, he admitted it but did say he had never done anything with her and claimed it was just some harmless flirting. What she was doing was far beyond harmless if you ask me. One of the other nurses said that she often went out with the pharmaceutical representatives for long lunches if you get my drift."

Then Kelli's lawyer asked to cross her and he smugly asked, "Mrs. Penrose. Did you actually see Mrs. Grant improperly dressed and come on to your husband, or go out to lunch with one of the pharmaceutical representatives?

She smiled at him and said, "Sir, I never caught her coming on to my husband but yes, I did on a few occasions come into the office when I had planned on being off and found her dressed improperly and a couple of times when she came back from a long lunch with one of the reps, she looked like she had been in bed with them. Her hair and make-up were a mess and she would rush to the bathroom and fix herself up. I never said anything to her because I didn't feel it was any of my business if she was a cheating slut or not."

The judge asked her to please watch her language and she nodded and asked Kelli's lawyer, "Any further questions, counselor?" He shook his head no so the judge released her.

Then it was our turn. My lawyer called Alicia. First Alicia testified about finding strange men at times when she got home from school and the time she introduced the same man only used a different name. Then to the fact that her mother had taken her down to her doctor's and had her get an IUD within a few days of her turning 16 then took her to lunch and told her how she regretted not having sex with more guys both before and after she married her father. Alicia said that left her in shock. She also told her that older guys tend to make better lovers, not old, old but say, 30 to 45 or so. Then she told her that she should always use condoms too, just in case and to prevent disease.

She told the court that it took her 3 months to build up the courage to allow a boy to go all the way with her and when she told her mother that she had 'gone all the way' her mother wanted to know every detail and made Alicia promise to tell her about every time she was with someone and often her mother would masturbate while Alicia was relating her story to her mother. She said that it was getting more and more frequent but about six months before she caught her in bed with David, she stopped asking for information when she got home from a hot date. Alicia said, "I know I can't prove it but her changes in attitude, it made me think that she was having an affair. It was just something in the way she behaved and smiled to herself all the time but not when my father was around.

Then the judge asked her if she would tell him the names of the teachers or our neighbors she played with. "She said, "Your honor, I respectfully decline as I was underage at the time and I was the one that instigated our tryst. I don't feel prosecuting any of these men or breaking up their marriages would be the right thing to do." Then she asked if she could show the video of her going into the hotel room and the judge allowed it, on condition all the visitors left the court room, over the screams from Kelli and objections from her lawyer.

My lawyer controlled the remote and he stopped it and replayed the parts where either Kelli or David were cutting me down. Kelli kept telling David how much better his huge, black cock felt and couldn't see herself going back to Michael's little cock again. There were several others jibes being said as Alicia and the hotel manager walked in on them. They were so busy going at it , they never noticed the two of them videoing them. Then my lawyer let the video playout.

He released Alicia and to my and everyone else's surprise, he called a Mrs. Jeffery's. I saw Kelli's mouth drop open and her lawyer stood and objected because he said that he hadn't been made aware of this witness being called. My lawyer explained that Mrs. Jeffery had just come to him this morning with some information that she felt was important to his client's case. The judge allowed her to testify. My lawyer asked her what her full name was and when she said, Louise Marie Jeffrey, or Mrs. Dr. Martin Jeffery, whichever you prefer. I looked over at Kelli and her mouth was wide open and she looked scared shitless. She quickly whispered something to her lawyer and again he objected. Again the judge overruled him and told my lawyer to go ahead with Mrs. Jeffrey.

He said, "Now Mrs. Jeffery, you have been sworn in to tell the truth, is that correct? She nodded and he said, "Please speak up so the court can hear you, and please tell the court in your own words why you contacted me this morning?"

She said, Yes sir, I will tell the truth and the reason I contacted you because I happened to hear that Kelli was contesting the divorce on the grounds that she loved her husband and that her affair was a one-time dalliance."

My lawyer said, "Mrs. Jeffery, do you have something to say or any evidence to say otherwise, that this WASN'T a one-time fling?"

She gave Kelli a dirty look and said, "Yes, Mr. Brawley, I know for a fact that it wasn't the first time she had cheated. She was having an affair with my husband for nearly six months before she was caught in-flagrante-delicto with her lover, Dr. Patterson. I turned over to you the videos my private investigator took of the two of them on multiple occasions if you doubt my word."

My attorney turned and asked the judge if he could show the evidence and before the judge could answer, Kelli's lawyer objected. The judge just shook his head and said, "Sit down counselor, I want to see this and if I decide it doesn't pertain to this case, I will approve your objection." Then he turned to my lawyer and said, "Shall we proceed Mr. Brawley?"

My lawyer hit the remote and on the screen flashed pictures of Kelli with this older gentleman sneaking into storage rooms at the hospital, then coming out 45 minutes to an hour later, their clothes disheveled, then there were several of them in different hotels with them doing the horizontal mambo only it wasn't always just horizontal. Kelly was quite the contortionist only I never knew it. Then there was the part of where Dr. Jeffrey brought in two other men and the three of them took on Kelli all at once. That set Kelli over the edge and she started screaming, "Stop it, God dammit! Please just stop that damn thing. Alright, so I'm human and I had needs." Then she turned to me and said, "But Michael, I still loved only you, can't you understand that and forgive me?"

The judge banged his gavel and even though he said it under his breath to his clerk, you could still make out, "She calls that love?" Most of those in attendance broke into laughter. The video continued, then it showed the P.I. following Kelli. She was going to a hotel with David Patterson two weeks before she was caught. It also showed her going over to his townhouse early in the morning so they could have sex in the bedroom and kitchen before they left and met at the little restaurant where I caught up with them. The video showed at least a six times my wife had been with the good doctor, fucking him behind my back. I shook my head in disgust at her. Kelli turned red in the face and slumped back into her chair. My lawyer asked Mrs. Jeffery, "Have you divorced Dr. Jeffery?"

She smiled and said, "Oh, heaven's no. But he is paying handsomely," as one hand held up the large beautiful diamond necklace from between her large aftermarket breasts and she held out her other hand with a huge diamond ring. She elaborated, "He wasn't following our pre-nup and now I've taken measures to ensure he doesn't stray again." My lawyer released her and as she left the witness stand, Cassi pointed out to me her golden chain bracelet with a small gold key. I asked her what was the big deal with that key.

Cassi smiled and whispered in my ear, "She has put his cock in a cage and that's the key to it." I winced at the mental vision.

Then the judge said since Kelli made a very good income as a surgical nurse, there would be no spousal aid but she would have to pay child support because he had talked to Alicia and she wanted to stay with me and I would continue to stay in the home with my daughter until she finished school and that meant college. Also, after Alicia finished college, I was to sell the house and the proceeds divided 4 ways equally between Kelli, me, and the kids. Then the judge started to talk about my business and my lawyer produced the documents that I had sold the company and Kelly just about climbed over her lawyer to get at me. The judge looked the paperwork over and said, "Seems legal to me so I guess there's nothing to split. You each get to keep your I.R.A.s and retirement but Mr. Grant has petitioned the court for you, Mrs. Grant to give up your last name and go back to your maiden name which I agree with. He also has asked for a one year restraining order barring you from coming within 1000 feet of his workplace or your former home or to follow him and bother him while he is out in public. Do I make myself perfectly clear? The officer you hit with the baseball bat is still on light duty and if you violate these orders, you will find yourself in jail for a minimum of a year, understood? I hereby grant the petitioner's desire for divorce. Sixty days from today your divorce will be final. Please come forward and sign these documents and the clerk will take you to the records department so they can be filed."

Kelli was totally pissed was refusing to sign so the judge said, "Kelly James, would you like to spend 90 days in jail for contempt of court?", so she signed.

As soon as the judge left for his chambers and the clerk took our papers to the recorder's office, she began calling out to me saying, "Michael, I still love you. Please, can't you forgive me? Michael?" My lawyer ushered us out a side door and down a less public corridor and out the back entrance.

Alicia and I got home and I got out of my suit and into some comfortable sweats. When I came down, my daughter had poured me a tall glass of bourbon and coke. Damn I needed that. The doorbell rang and she went to answer it and welcomed Cassi in. Alicia fixed her a glass of wine and we took our drinks to my bedroom, while my daughter ordered pizza for our dinner. Cassi and I ate cold pizza late that night.

Cassi and I dated hot and heavy for a couple of months before she asked me one night if I had given a thought to us getting married. This was proceeded by a mind blowing evening of sexual treats. I acted like I was in shock and was stretching and stuck my hand under my pillow and pulled out the little black velvet box and handed it to her. I had been planning on this for weeks now.

Cassi's eyes went wide and she said, "Michael, if I open this and there's not a ring in there, you know I may go all Lorena Bobbitt on you, don't you?"

I smiled and said, "My love, I'm willing to take that chance." When she opened the box, I'm sure her shrill squeal of joy could be heard blocks away, I know my ears sure rang for minutes afterwards. Cassi was smothering me with kisses then I pulled away from her for a bit. I rolled over and reached between the mattresses. I pulled out our itinerary to Hedonism II in Negril, Jamaica where I had reserved the honeymoon cottage for two weeks and also arranged for an evening beachside wedding with a beachside dinner for us and local DJ to help us celebrate our wedding. If other guests wanted to join, the more the merrier, I figured.

Cassi gave me this pensive look but smiled and said, "Hedonism II, huh? Are you planning on sharing me with someone because I sure as hell don't think I want to share you? Besides, this gives me less than a month to get a dress, figure out what to pack, notify my boss, update my passport, and . . ."

My kiss silenced her, then rubbing her nose with mine, I said, "My darling, you know that sheer white nightgown I bought you last month? That's what I want you to wear when we get married, unless you find something you'd rather wear. I thought I'd wear some white nylon board shorts and a bow tie. We'll both be barefoot since I believe we'll be standing at the water's edge. Just think of how sexy those wedding pictures will be for us to look back at."

"Look my love," I tried to re-assure her, "Hedonism II is just a place that happens to be clothing optional and is sex positive. There is nothing that says that you HAVE to participate but I thought it would be fun to watch others and maybe swim or hot tub with others that are naked or also having sex like we're going to be." She lightly punched at my shoulder at that but had a wicked smile on her face.

Laying back on her pillow, she opened the brochure and was looking at the activities available then she turned to me and said, "Really, Michael. How would you feel if I were to have sex with another guy while we were down there? Do you want to have sex with another woman? Are you looking for a couple for us to get together with?"

I grabbed her hand and kissed it, then said, "Listen my love, I'm not trying to force you into anything. I'm just saying let's go get married down there and let our hair down. You told Alicia you've only been with 5 men, and you are only the second woman I've ever been with. We don't get married until two days before we leave so technically we're still single until then." Then with a grin I said, "So, what happens in Hedonism, stays in Hedonism, right?" She jumped on top of me and kissed me so hard I loved it. She managed to coax one more load out of me that night.

I awoke to the smell of bacon and I pulled on some shorts, headed into the bathroom to pee and brush my teeth and run the razor over my face. I went downstairs and this vision of loveliness was just setting a big plate of blueberry pancakes down next to a plate piled high with bacon, and a bowl of honey-butter. Cassi was only wearing an apron as I crept up behind her and slid my hands around her and cupped her lovely breasts.

"Hey, those are cold," she said, half giggling, turning her head to kiss me. "Breakfast is ready, Michael."

Cassi took off her apron and sat across from me while we ate and once we were finished, I said, "My love, once we're married, I would like it if you did not go back to work, we just sort of retired. I have been offered a very nice sum for the business and have signed their offer. I figured once we're back, we could sell one or both of our places and buy a nice motorcoach and travel for a while and find a place that we would really like to spend the rest of our lives living together there. What would you say to that?"

She stood up, walked over to me so I scooted my chair back and she sat in my lap and put her arms around my neck and giving me a smile that filled my heart with joy said, "Michael, at times I wish we could have met sooner, but then we wouldn't have appreciated one another as much as we do now. You are the most wonderful man a woman could ever want. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, just remember, we still need some outside interests so it's got to be someplace close enough for us to enjoy the things both of us like to do. I want us to be happy but if we're tied together 24/7, I'm pretty sure our attitude will change. Tell me, what would you like to do? What hobbies do you have or what would you like to do once you're retired?"

I already knew that answer and said, "I want to rebuild muscle cars, you know the high performance cars from the mid '60s to early '70s. Tear them apart and make them just like new or even better, then we could go to car shows or just take a drive around town or out in the country. I loved working on cars when I was in high school with my uncle Dave. So what would you like to do?"

Cassi bashfully said, "I hope you don't think it's silly but I would love to take up painting again. I had started when I was in college. I'd go out and take a bunch of pictures of something or someone I wanted to paint, then I would attach the pictures all around the easel and begin painting. By the time I graduated I was getting pretty good, at least I thought so, so I entered a local art exhibition. Of my five entries, one got a second place and one a fourth. But once I started working, then meeting my future husband, there never seemed to be enough time for me to go back to what I really loved doing." She then hopped off of my lap saying she needed to get dressed or be late for work.

Following her up the stairs, that beautiful tush of hers mesmerizing me I just had to say it, "Cassi, what if I took a bunch of sexy nude pictures of you and you painted a self-portrait for me?"

She stopped at the top landing waiting for me, threw her arms around me and shook her head. She had this half-smile and said, "You're lucky I love you so much, but it will have to be once I'm good at painting again, ok?"

I said promise? And she nodded as we kissed again before she rushed into the bedroom to get dressed.

The next four weeks went by in a flash. The only issue was that Alicia was bugging us to go along. Cassi came to my rescue and giving her a big hug said, "What would you say if we sent you there as a graduation present when you finish college?" Alicia hugged her tightly while giving her a big kiss. She then ran over to hug me.

"Daddy, are you good on the deal? I mean, I know I said that once I finished college I was going to be a goody two shoes but I would love to go there, just to experience it just once. Please?"

Returning her hug, I said, "Cassi and I are partners now and if she offered you the deal, I'm not going to break it." My daughter's eyes lit up like beacons in the night as she rushed to her room, probably emailing her BFF what had just happened." Alicia decided to stay with my folks while Cassi and I were gone. They knew we were going to get married and were planning on having a big reception for family and friends when we returned.

R69runner
R69runner
775 Followers