Kelli's Surprise Night

Story Info
A couple fulfills fantasies on a weekend getaway.
10.9k words
4.02
26.3k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelli could not concentrate on her work. When John first told her of their weekend trip she was pleased, excited and distracted from her weekly routine but his parting comment this morning as he left made her realize this was not going to be just a weekend get-away.

"I hope you are as excited as I am for our weekend," he said.

But then he pulled her against his body, his left hand falling to grab her tight ass through the soft fabric of the sweat pants she wore before she headed to the shower. He captured her eyes with his and added;

"I want this weekend to be one you remember forever," as he kissed her hungrily.

Kelli's body responded to his touch and she began to sink to her knees, her hands grasping toward John's belt.

He stopped her, pulled her up, smiled and said, "There will be plenty of that this weekend, my little slut," he smiled.

John smiled as he used a term for her he rarely used. She knew he meant it playfully but still it signaled to her something different that just dinner, sight-seeing and clubbing this weekend in San Antonio.

Kelli had her bag packed and was ready when John arrived home that afternoon. She knew John liked her in tight jeans to show off her tight "stripper ass" and she decided to set take the initiative and added high spike heels and a tight low-cut top. Even though they had nothing planned other than the drive after their long work day she could at least accept his challenge this morning and added a little more eye make-up than usual.

John noticed her look as he came in the door and it was obvious that he was pleased as he pulled her against him and she felt his firm cock against her.

John grabbed the bag he packed before he left this morning, added a few things and zipped it shut. They headed to the garage, through the bags in the car and pulled out.

As they settled in for the drive west, they enjoyed the quiet time together but the sensual tension John had hoped to create was beginning to manifest itself. Kelli would occasionally reach over and place her hand on his firm right thigh as they drove but whenever her fingers began to explore inward between his legs, he would place his hand over hers, move her hand off his leg and smile.

Instead of being taken aback, Kelli seemed to understand this was part of the weekend John had explicitly planned so she just pouted teasingly and drifted off wondering what else he had planned.

John wondered if she had any idea what was ahead.

After the long drive and the long day, both Kelli and John were tired. After settling into the large suite John had surprised her with at the upscale hotel on the River Walk, they drifted off to sleep.

As Kelli awoke she felt the familiar need for play on what she knew would be a relaxed morning and was surprised to find herself alone in the big bed. She shook off the fog of sleep and stood beside the bed wearing her familiar panties and one of John's T shirts, one of her favorite sleep ensembles.

She left the suite's bedroom and found John showered and dressed in the sitting room on the couch with the room service menu in his hand. He looked up and smiled as she padded over and running her hand through her tousled hair she looked at him quizzically.

John asked, "Did you sleep well?"

Kelli smiled and admitted that she was refreshed.

"Good," John said, "You'll need lots of energy for the day."

Kelli smiled and moved playfully toward him but John said, "I ordered breakfast from room service."

"You've got just enough time for a shower before it arrives." He added.

Kelli followed with another teasing pout. John hoped that the sensual tension he was trying to build would be worth the effort because it was all he could do to keep from ravaging her right where she stood.

Kelli turned dejectedly and walked toward the bathroom. She could feel John's eyes on her so she raised the T shirt over her head, extended her arm to her side and teasingly dropped it to the floor. She hesitated and slowly stuck out her sculpted ass toward him and playfully slid the panties over her hips and let them fall to the floor. Without looking back to see his reaction she walked toward the bathroom.

John hoped he could contain himself for the rest of the day, Kelli was not making this easy.

Dressed casually the couple enjoyed a leisurely day of walking and shopping in the shops and a light lunch along the River Walk. About 4 in the afternoon, John directed Kelli to a tiny outside table and ordered two glasses of wine.

With a quick clink of the glasses, John looked at Kelli and said, "I thought you might like some dancing after dinner this evening."

Kelli smiled and nodded since she always enjoyed dancing with John and she knew her moves on the dance floor always got him ready for a long night in the bedroom.

Kelli playfully replied, "That sounds great if you promise to take me back to our room afterwards."

John responded with a twisted smile and said, "That is definitely in my plan for the evening."

Kelli pondered his response for a second and then finished her glass of wine looking at John teasingly over the rim of the glass.

When Kelli stepped out of the shower, she wrapped the think hotel robe around her warm body and stepped back in the bedroom. She had been mentally reviewing her choice of outfits for the night and had tentatively decided on a simple tight, black skirt with a loose shiny silver top. The top showed some cleavage and showed her figure as the material fell over her breasts.

As she walked toward her open suitcase on the folding frame in the corner she noticed a white box from her favorite lingerie shop tied with a red ribbon siting on the bed. John, wearing only a pair of gym shorts as he waited for his turn in the shower smiled as she noticed the gift.

Kelli loved when John chose lingerie and she would enjoy displaying her figure for him later in the evening.

Kelli sat and began to excitedly open the package. In the white tissue, she found a pair of sheer black thigh high stockings with elastic tops, a black low-cut bra that she knew would lift her up and a pair of matching black T back panties. John loved to see her in T backs since it showcased her sculpted ass.

Kelli squealed delight at the gift and as John walked around her toward the shower she wrapped her arms around him and kissed him. As their lips met she reached in the elastic waist of his shorts and he tensed as she cupped his full balls.

John drew away, not because he didn't want her but he didn't want her to know how close to "cumming" he was with only that small bit of attention. John was becoming worried he might not be able to last to complete the detailed plan he had to the evening.

As Kelli pulled the rest of her outfit from her suitcase, John selected the shower, a little colder than normal and tried to settle himself.

After John dried himself off with the thick towel, then wrapped it around his waist and walked back into the bedroom. The box was empty and he saw Kelli in the sitting room at the desk with her back to him, using the small make-up mirror she brought from home. John was glad that he might be able to get dressed without any more teasing from Kelli.

John pulled on the gray slacks and black polo he planned and as he finished dressing, he checked his hair in the mirror and applied a drop of the cologne Kelli gave him for his recent birthday. He hoped he could get her as aroused as she was making him.

As John entered the sitting room Kelli finished her make-up and stood. Despite their many years together, John was stunned as she turned around. Kelli's eyes were one of her many "best" features but the work with her make-up kit was a new look tonight. Her lipstick was bright red but it was the dark, smoky look of her eyes that would draw his (and many other men's) attention tonight. Kelli's look was classy but more proactive than usual.

Was she reading his mind?

As his eyes finally fell away from her face he noticed the new stockings seemingly connecting the fitted black skirt and the high-heeled pumps she brought from her closet at home. John had a theory that petite women like Kelli became much more adept at walking and moving in the high heels than taller women who may not wear them as often.

With a liquid movement his sultry date for the evening stepped toward him with a questioning look and John said,

"With that look I will be the envy of every man we see tonight".

Then he added carefully chosen words.

"Maybe my little slut-wife is in the mood for some new adventures tonight?"

Kelli looked at him teasingly and said, "I hope you can live up to your promises when we get back here tonight, big guy."

As John pulled into the parking lot of the restaurant recommended by a friend who did his residency in San Antonio, John admitted that it is certainly popular based on the crowded parking lot. As he pulled into the valet stand the valet opened his door and John slipped him a $5 bill. The smile told John he had a lower chance of a door ding tonight in the valet area. As he walked around to open Kelli's door he saw that a young valet had already opened the door and the look on the young man's face confirmed that Kelli would get her share of looks tonight. Kelli looked at the young man and then at John and when she knew she had John's attention she swung her right leg out of the car and made sure the young man got a full view down her blouse and of the top of her stocking with Kelli holding John's gaze the entire time.

Game on.

The hostess informed them their reservation would be available very soon and suggested they wait in the bar until she came for them. As John led Kelli into the crowded lounge John noticed a group of three well-dressed businessmen, perhaps in their mid-forties. Their business discussions stopped as soon as they saw Kelli and although she made no overt sign that she noticed them, she increased the swing of her hips as she walked by just a tiny bit. One of them men nodded to John as they passed and John led her to the only open stool he could find. John turned the stool to assist Kelli up onto the barstool and although she managed the short skirt gracefully, she made sure that at least one of the men got an eyeful of her white thigh above the stocking top.

The waitress took their orders and John stood next to Kelli's stool and slightly behind her. John enjoyed the looks Kelli was receiving around the room from both men and women. Their cocktails arrived quickly and with a tip of their glasses they took a sip of the cool liquid.

Before the glasses were even halfway emptied, John saw the hostess pushing her way deftly toward them and when she made eye contact she motioned for them to come to her stand.

John's expectations were exceeding beyond his best hope as he watched the men in the dining area steal covert glances at Kelli as they wound their way through the maze of tables led by the young hostess. John had admit the young lady deserved notice as he watched her trim backside in the tight skirt.

As John pulled Kelli's chair out to assist her in taking her seat he noticed that the small bra pushed her cleavage up into a delicious view and the small cups did not quite cover the dark circle of the top of her areola. He wasn't sure if Kelli noticed or not but he certainly enjoyed the view.

Soon a young waiter introduced himself as Shawn and he smiled broadly to both Kelli and John but John noticed the young man's eyes spend a great deal of time at the front of Kelli's blouse. Seeing they already had cocktails he explained the daily specials to them and left them to make their selections.

When Shawn left, John said to Kelli, "You have a young admirer it appears." "We should get good table service at least."

Kelli smiled as if she hadn't noticed but she looked down the front of her blouse and then up at John. She reached discretely to the front of her blouse and instead of, as John expected, pulling the cup of her bra up she instead lifted her breasts to expose a bit more of her areolae. Kelli looked at John and smiled demurely.

John knew this would be a night he would remember and was pleased Kelli seemed to be enjoying herself. He hoped that would continue.

Dinner passed enjoyably with light chat and more "people-watching."

They both chose light entrees in deference to the dancing that John promised would follow and soon they were enjoying a shared light dessert. Kelli casually asked where they were going next.

"I read of an interesting dance club nearby so I thought we would start there" he said.

"I hope they have lots of up tempo dance music, I feel like moving tonight," Kelli stated.

John smiled and said, "I think loud fast music and lots of movement is exactly their style."

After settling the check they stood to exit the dining area and John again enjoyed the stolen glances of Kelli as they wound their way to the exit. They both moved to take advantage of the restrooms near the hostess stand and when John exited the men's room he handed the valet slip to the valet. A few minutes later, Kelli returned with a unique smile.

"Is there a story to the smile?" he asked.

Kelli paused and said, "Well if you disappoint me tonight I have the phone number of a lady who wants to show me a good time."

John had not considered that in his plans for the evening but would ask for more details as they drove to the club.

Kelli gave the young valet an extended view as she swung her legs to the car and John noticed the young man turn red although he couldn't look away!

John slipped the valet a $20 and slid behind the wheel.

He smiled at Kelli and said, "I gave the valet a $20 and I see you took care of the doorman."

Kelli smiled and said, "I thought you wanted to watch your little slut tonight?"

John smiled and said, "Yes, hold that thought."

Saturday night traffic was heavy and John had to concentrate on navigating the short distance to the club. He had studied the directions and wanted to project calm although he was nervous that Kelli might not be willing to continue with the plans he had for the evening. John noticed the exit ahead and almost missed the chance to move into the right exit lane.

John looked ahead and to his right and saw the discrete, low, lighted sign for the "The Platinum Club."

"We're here," he said as Kelli looked around questioningly.

"This is a huge place," Kelli said.

"It must be popular though, there are a lot of cars," she added.

As they pulled into the half-circle entrance the digital sign said "Couples Night."

John knew the moment of truth was approaching and he felt his pulse quicken.

As John stopped the car, two well-built young men approached and as John took the valet ticket, Kelli was assisted out of the car by the other man. John didn't have time to think about what Kelli showed him, if anything.

John quickly took Kelli's hand and walked up the three steps to the front entrance. Luckily for John as they hurried up the stairs another couple approached the door at the same time. The couple appeared older but well-dressed. John thought the man was in his late-forties and his wife perhaps a year or two younger. She was wearing a short skirt and heels like Kelli but had a tight sweater that failed to hide a large chest on an otherwise trim frame.

The lady smiled uneasily at Kelli and asked "Is this your first time coming here?"

Kelli flashed her winning smile and the lady seemed to settle noticeably. The man smiled at John and John thought he noticed a wink.

"Yes as a matter of fact it is." "This is a get-away weekend for us." Kelli added.

"We're away for the weekend too," Kelli's new friend offered. "We're here because I lost a bet."

Before Kelli could explore the answer further a group of five well-dressed 30-something men passed them on the steps and entered the doors to the building. The two couples followed them in the door and noted the small elegant lobby had two hostess stands to the left and right with a door behind each stand. The bass of loud music reverberated under their feet and Kelli was pleased that she would have the dance music she wanted. An attractive young lady stood at each stand and an attractive well-built young man stood by each door wearing the same tan slacks and dark polo with the "Platinum Club" logo embroidered on the left breast as the parking crew. The men were polite but projected a no tolerance approach to any unwanted activity.

The couples watched as the men ahead excitedly stepped to the young lady on the right and noticed a sign at her stand posting "Platinum Gentleman's Club - $50 dollar cover charge."

Before John could utter a word an annoyed Kelli slapped him on the shoulder and said, "You brought me to a titty bar?"

As John's mouth tried to put together a response, their new couple-friends laughed and the young lady to their left said "Good evening folks, welcome to the "Platinum Club Lounge"."

Kelli, still upset, noticed the sign under the young lady's stand and it said "Platinum Club Lounge -- Couples Night, No cover for couples -- Singles $20 cover charge"

Kelli's new friend laughed and touched Kelli's shoulder and said, "You're not the first lady to have that reaction."

The young lady continued, "Welcome to the best night club in Texas, we have two areas as you can see." "This side has the best live bands in San Antonio, the best food and drinks and the nicest clientele in the area." "Tonight is our twice-monthly "Couples Night." "This band also allows you access to the Gentleman's Club through the balcony seating area."

As she spoke she offered four platinum-colored wrist bands. Before Kelli could respond, the doorman opened the door and their new couple-friends led them inside. Kelli had to admit the band sounded great and the female vocalist began a cover of one of her favorites.

The crowded room had the typical stage and dance floor with bright lights for the band and revolving colored lights on the dance floor. Encircling that area were the typical low semi-circle upholstered seats with a small table in front of each one. There was also a long bar and an area of high-top tables with small groups at each enjoying the music or engaging in lively conversation.

As they entered the room the man said, "I'm Ross by the way, this is my wife Lori."

John responded, "Oh thank you, I'm John and this is Kelli."

Lori said, "If you'd like to join us we can fill you in on this place."

"That would be great, I have quite a few questions," Kelli said, looking at John.

The group found a vacant booth far enough from the dance floor that they could hear each other and after being seated a waitress in a tight black leggings, high spike heels and a platinum colored shiny top was smiling her welcome to them.

As they gave the young lady their drink orders and turned away Lori nudged Ross as his gaze remained on the young lady a little longer than she thought was appropriate.

Ross began, "We've been here a couple of times and enjoyed ourselves." "We both have careers at home and this place gives us some anonymity."

"Tonight is couple's night." he continued. "It sounded interesting so we thought we'd check it out."

John said, ""What's special about Couple's Night?"

"It's just an enticement for couple's to come and meet other couple's or singles," Ross said, choosing his words carefully.

"This place has a reputation for maintain a safe, upscale environment and attracts mostly professional couples of all ages who might be interested in trying some new things."

Kelli noticed Ross pause as he said "new things" and Kelli wondered what he meant exactly.

"It's really a nice place, I feel safe here and the music is great," Lori said looking at Kelli.

The waitress returned with their drinks and Ross handed her his credit card.