Kelli's Surprise Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dianne came back in and announced with some fanfare that the money had been tallied and Lori had been the winner. The girls now having the familiarity of shared experience teased her good naturedly.

The petite redhead faked a pouting face and said, "It's always the nice tits." "If I had your tits I'd never wear a bra," she added.

The older blonde said, "If I had your tits, I'd never wear a top."

The girls laughed, grabbed the fluffy towels provided by Dianne and began to change back into their club clothes.

Kelli and Lori walked back into the club and were treated like celebrities. Apparently most of the men and many of the women in the club had witnessed the contest and several attractive women congratulated them and said they would consider entering the contest soon. Ross was seated at the booth and he explained that John was still talking to some young men he met at the contest and would join them very soon.

Ross was beaming at Lori and they discussed if they wanted to stay for the "finals" or head straight back to their hotel. Ross suggested they could get back to their hotel and still be back for the event.

John soon came hurriedly back to their booth, sat down and could not keep his hands off Kelli. He whispered quietly that it was an incredible rush to see all those horny guys lusting after his woman.

Kelli suddenly felt very tired and had to just sit for a while. She asked the waitress for a glass of water and felt renewed as she sipped at it. She and Lori were grinning like schoolgirls. John whispered in Kelli's ear that he wanted to take her back to their hotel and show her how much he appreciated her performance. Lori found an opportune moment to congratulate Kelli on her attractive husband. Kelli responded to Lori that Ross was also very attractive and that Lori was a lucky woman. As she said that she was thinking of the feeling of Ross's generous endowment as they danced close during the slow music.

The two couples exchanged contact information and John and Kelli left the club.

The sexual tension between them was intense as they drove back to their hotel suite. It was all John could do to drive.

"Did you enjoy seeing your little slut up on stage showing her body for all those horny guys," she cooed as she slid her hand down between his legs feeling his hard cock.

"Yes I did," he responded.

Kelli continued, "It's too bad I couldn't be completely nude and show them my tight, wet pussy."

"It's hard for a slut like me to keep her clothes on around all those hot men," she said.

John looked over at Kelli and said, "Spread your legs you little slut."

Kelli looked back at John and between glances at the road he looked at her eyes. She slowly opened her legs and hiked the skirt up to the tops of her stockings. Kelli traced her fingers down the inside of her thigh and across her moist pussy.

She extended her fingers under John's nose and said, "Your little slut needs some cock."

John, with some difficulty, parked the car in the underground garage and putting his arm around her shoulders they walked to the elevator. When they got to their floor they turned down the hallway toward their room and John fumbled for the key card to open their door.

When they got inside Kelli turned toward John and wrapped her arms around him hungrily and reached up to take his lips but John held his head up and away from her. He firmly grasped her hands and pulled them away from him. He walked a few steps away from Kelli and she immediately felt confused. She wanted him so badly but he pushed her away.

John moved to the sitting area and sat in one of the comfortable upholstered chairs. Kelli heard him, in a quiet deep voice say, "Turn around."

Kelli turned slowly to face John and the hunger in his eyes was obvious. She waited for his next command.

"Stand in the center of the room," he said.

Kelli slowly stepped a few feet from the door and stood, allowing John's eyes to devour her.

"Turn around....slowly, let me look at you," he said.

Kelli did as instructed.

When she faced him again she noted a faint smile and then he said, "Take off your blouse."

Kelli slowly pulled the tails of the blouse out of the waistband of her tight skirt. She lifted the blouse up and over her head and tossed it aside on the floor.

"Very good," John said with a faint smile.

"Now the skirt," he said with a slight wave of his hand.

Kelli slowly found the button and zipper at the side and as it opened she slid the tight skirt down her hips. It fell in a puddle at her feet and she stepped clear of it. Standing in her stockings, heels, bra and panties she felt even more exposed than she had onstage because of John's intent look at her body.

"And now the bra, take it off for me," he said.

Kelli reached behind her and deftly unhooked the bra and slipped it off her left shoulder and then down her right arm to the floor.

"Very nice," John said now with a broader smile.

Looking Kelli straight in the eye, John said, "Lift up your tits."

Kelli's hands cupped her breasts and slid under them lifting them gently and seductively for John. Now that she understood the game she would play too.

"I want to see your nipples hard," John commanded.

Kelli's fingers split apart to complete the job the eroticism of the moment began and her nipples filled.

John nodded approvingly and then stood. He walked to the bedroom and retrieved a small bag he brought from home.

He stood in front of Kelli and she ached for him to touch her but he ravaged her with his eyes instead.

John stood behind Kelli and she felt his fingers finally at her hips. His fingers slid inside the tiny band around her hips and began to slide the panties down her hips. A very erotic sight, panties around a woman's ankles.

He moved in front of her and offering her his hand gentlemanly she stepped out of the panties. He bent down and retrieved them and caressing them in his fingers he brought them up to his nose as he walked behind Kelli.

John fell slowly to his knees behind Kelli and she heard the zipper of the small bag open. Suddenly she felt his warm fingers trace the inside of her calves and she instinctively moved her legs apart as he traced up and down her leg. She felt something soft wrap around her ankle. She looked down and saw John buckle a fur padded collar with a silver ring around her left ankle. The look and the anticipation of what might come made her weak at the knees.

Another collar closed around her right ankle and she felt him stand. He lifted her left hand and soon similar collars were fastened around her wrists.

John stepped back to appraise his work and smiled in satisfaction.

John returned and moved behind Kelli. She felt his warm fingers caress the sides of her neck. He moved his palms over her shoulders at an agonizingly slow pace. She could feel his gaze above her and knew his attention would be drawn to her erect nipples. His hands eventually moved deftly beneath her breasts and she felt him cup them. His hands supported their weight and she felt a flood of arousal as she enjoyed the soft touch of his large hands. His lips found her cheek and she felt gentle teasing kisses.

John picked up the small black bag, placed his hand on Kelli's back and guided her toward the bedroom. Kelli noted the dim light from one lamp but saw the king-sized bed. The comforter had been pulled aside exposing the white sheets below. John guided her to stand at the foot of the bed and Kelli could feel the mattress against the backs of her calves.

"Sit", John commanded. Kelli noticed his voice had changed to a firm, slightly colder tone. John placed the bag on the bed and removed more black straps. These straps lacked the soft covering and had shiny, silver spring-clips at each end. John carefully attached one clip to each of the collars at Kelli's wrists and placed the other ends near the opposite sides of the headboard.

"Lie back", he commanded and she complied almost before she was aware of his voice. She was lying now with her knees bent against the edge of the mattress. Kelli felt John pull her arms back firmly over her head and felt the slight tension as the straps were fastened to the corners of the headboard above her head; her arms now spread. She could move her arms a few inches but was now deprived of an ability to leave the bed.

Kelli felt John lift her head gently and place a pillow beneath her. The elevated posture was more comfortable. Kelli felt the movement of her full breasts as they moved to the sides of her ribs. She was intensely aware of their weight and the partially-erect nipples.

She saw John now at the foot of the bed and once he had Kelli's gaze he stated simply, "Spread you legs". Kelli realized she wanted to now expose herself to him....in fact she needed to be exposed. She saw John kneel and felt straps clipped to the collars at her ankles and attached to the bed legs. Although not uncomfortable, Kelli's moist pussy was now exposed to John or anyone else she might encounter.

Kelli felt John's hands now around her ankles, caressing her legs firmly as he slowly traced upwards. She began to feel the movement of warmth upwards between her legs as if John was moving warm blood to the waiting lips of her pussy. She began to be very aware of the area between her legs and the sensation was delicious. She began to feel John's lips and tongue inside her thighs just above the knees. His warm, hands leading the way to aroused skin on the inside of her thighs. She began to anticipate the moment when John would touch her waiting lips but his pace was agonizingly slow.

John's hands moved around her waiting pussy and traced small circles over her tummy. She began to slowly writhe from side to side as her passion increased. His lips and tongue had nothing now impeding their exploration toward her waiting lips.

The sensations increased as his fingers now found the soft, fullness of her breasts. She looked down and saw his hands agonizingly close to her nipples and the top of John's head inching closer to her pussy. She pulled against her bindings as if to be able to pull him closer to the sensitive places where she craved attention but she was helpless. She heard a low laugh from John as he read her thoughts.

Then at exactly the same instant his fingers found her nipples as they strained upward to him and she felt his tongue find her clit as his lips parted hers. She began to feel warm waves of electric sensation around the three most sensitive points of her body. Each spot vying for her mind's attention.

From the fog of her pleasure, the sensation of John's tongue against her erect clit began to monopolize her sensations. His tongue alternatively circling her with the tip and pressing broadly against her. This range of sensations taking her places she had never encountered.

She felt his arms move under her thighs and circle over her tummy. His fingers now tracing lower toward her pussy from her firm tummy. His fingers began to ease her lips gently apart as she felt his arms press firmly against her, spreading her legs further, stopping short of pain.

Kelli felt consumed.

Now the intensity of his tongue increased, as his fingers exposed her firm clit. There was nothing impeding his movement as her body exposed and gave itself to him. She began to writhe against his firm grasp as she began to feel a familiar pressure build in her vagina, the muscles firming and flexing.

Her arms pulled against the straps, her head rolling back, lifting her breasts. If her arms were free she would pull him closer to her and pull at her nipples but she could only feel the resistance of her bindings.

Then Kelli knew that she could no longer control herself. Her passion grew as his tongue flicked quickly back and forth across the tip of her clit. Then she felt his lips draw around her and she knew her passion would be satisfied. As his lips released her and his tongue attacked her clit one final time she bucked against the restraints of her straps and John's grasp.

Her body writhed as the orgasm swept across her body.

Rather than stop as her orgasm crashed through her body, John continued to stimulate Kelli to continue her erotic convulsions. When she felt she could take no more, he slowed and she felt his hands encircle her pelvis and gradually helped her relax against her restraints.

As her breathing slowed she felt John stand and then she heard water run in the bathroom. In a few minutes she felt John's presence and a warm moist, soothing cloth was placed against her thigh. He rubbed it gently around her still-sensitive pubic area. As the moisture evaporated against her hot skin she felt refreshed.

As her awareness returned she felt John's nimble fingers at her ankles. John eased her knees closer together and she realized her legs were no longer strapped to the bed. She felt him slide her shoes off. She felt his hands now on her thighs as his fingers eased the elastic in the tops of her stockings and then the nylon was rolled down her legs.

Although she didn't know what was in her immediate future, it became obvious she was to be completely naked.

Kelli felt John move the pillow and she felt his hands ease her upwards on the bed so that her legs were straight and supported by the bed. Kelli felt the clip again snap to the ring at her ankle and John eased her legs apart and tied the strap to the corner of the bed. The other ankle was soon restrained similarly. Kelli now felt even more exposed than before.

She felt John's weight press on the bed and his hands gently lifted her head. She saw a soft silk scarf for a moment before it was wrapped securely around her head and tied, blocking her vision.

She felt John lean over her and sensed his lips near hers. She could feel his breath but he held his lips just beyond her reach. He waited until she reflexively reached toward him. She heard him say "That's it,.....want it,...crave it".

His lips then joined hers and he devoured her with the same lips and tongue that had pleased her earlier. He slowed and then she felt the pressure ease until his lips just touched her warm flesh. She felt him rise and then felt his warm breath on her left nipple. His lips closed erotically around her nipple as it reached upward for him. She felt him draw her into his lips and felt his tongue circle her sensually.

Then he was gone.

Kelli had only her sense of hearing and the sensation of the cool air on her bound and naked body.

She began to hear voices, male voices, coming from the sitting room. She thought perhaps she recognized some. John's certainly and from time to time but she couldn't be completely sure of the others.

As time went on she began to wonder what might happen. Why was she blinded and bound if she was to be left here alone?

Then she felt a presence near to her. Then another, then silence. Then she thought she sensed breathing in the room. Then she was certain as she felt warm breath against her inner thigh. Then a tentative touch and a probing set of lips. Although rougher and more deliberate than John her recent arousal brought her body quickly to a state of heightened arousal. She craved a repeat of the earlier sensations.

She felt fingers spread her lips and the tongue found her still-sensitive clit. Her body began to move involuntarily and the sensations increased. Her body responded to the previous conditioning and soon she felt the familiar feelings of her body's impending orgasm.

Although not as intense, the loss of her sight created a new level of concentration and she came.

She felt the weight move from the foot of the bed and again she was alone.

The scene was repeated two more times, or was it three, she began to lose track. The wetness now running down the sides of her pussy to the sheets below.

And now, there was another, or was it two? She felt lips probing her pussy but then lips found her nipple, pulling and sucking on it. Then a third pair on the other nipple and she began to rock as the almost overwhelming stimulation took over her restrained body. The resulting orgasm was longer than the others.

She felt a new weight on the bed to her right. Warmth of human flesh. She smelled a gentle scent of a male body and then a hand brushed gently against her cheek. She felt a presence near her lips and then fingers eased her lips apart. She understood and willingly accepted the hard, warm cock into her mouth. Her lips reflexively began to grasp the warm flesh and her tongue caressed the tip.

As the intensity continued she became fearful that on her back she might choke. As if reading her mind she felt many hands release the restraints and as the cock was withdrawn from her lips she was lifted from the bed.

Strong hands moved her upwards and she was lifted off the bed and placed on her knees on the floor, she felt her hands drawn behind her and fastened together.

A presence in front of her and now another hard cock was placed in her willing mouth. As she caressed it with her lips and tongue she felt the familiar tensing and then a rush of warm, moist cum flooded into her mouth.

Kelli swallowed and felt the warmth of bodies on each side of her. She felt a hard cocks brush against her left and as she turned her head and opened her mouth to accept him, she felt a hand on her head turn her back to face straight ahead. She felt another body behind her and she heard muffled moans and felt movement near her head and then suddenly a spurt of warm think liquid struck her forehead and began to drip down onto her blindfold. She head more hard breathing and then another splash of the warm liquid against her right cheek and then another over her shoulder onto her hard nipples.

A hand was placed aggressively against the side of her face from in front of her and then she felt her head pulled forward as she felt the tip of a warm cock against her lips. In her aroused state she hungrily opened her mouth and found she had to stretch to take all of it. Although john was well-endowed this cock was more than she could ever remember handling and she rose to the challenge. As the cock was thrust into her waiting mouth she felt more splashes against her face and even down over her shoulders.

She forced herself to concentrate on the huge cock in her mouth and adapted her movement. Soon she felt a sharp moan and the cock erupted into the back of her throat. In her animalistic state she took it all as the cock was eased out of her mouth.

And then Kelli was alone....

She could still hear voices from the other room, but the sounds were decreasing and she heard the door to the suite open and close.

Kelli felt a familiar presence next to her and felt the straps around her legs release. She felt the blindfold ease and as her eyes adjusted to the light, she saw John, sitting on the edge of the bed. He unfastened Kelli's hands and helped her up to sit on the edge of the bed.

John said, "That was the most erotic thing I have ever witnessed." "You are an incredible sight."

John watched as a trail of cum dripped sensuously over her right nipple and fell to her lap. John knew that the image of his wife, covered in cum and recovering from an aroused state he never knew was possible was a sight he would never lose from his mind.

As John removed the straps from Kelli's wrists and ankles, Kelli realized she was completely spent. "Relax here dear, I'll start the shower", said John. It took the warm water of the shower to begin to move Kelli back to the reality. She had never felt so empowered. Being the center of attention seemed to be a submissive position but as she contemplated her evening she realized that all the events of the evening were for her. Her pleasure was foremost.

As she stepped from the shower, the thick fluffy towel caressed her skin and although tired she felt renewed.