Kelli's Surprise Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This one's on us," he said and raised his glass.

"To an enjoyable evening and new experiences," Ross said, looking at Lori with a smirk.

Lori raised her glass but stuck her tongue out at Ross in response to the private joke.

Over the next fifteen minutes the two couples exchanged typical general background information and Kelli and John learned their new companions were both attorney's but in different specialties. Ross practiced corporate law and Lori had a real estate practice. Their two children were in college in the east and they were adapting to the new less restrictive lifestyle and "exploring" as they said.

As the band began one of her favorites, Kelli turned to John and pushed him playfully out of the booth and said, "I was promised some dancing this evening and if you'll excuse us for a few minutes, I am going to demand payment,"

Ross smiled at them and said, "I was made a similar promise," smirking at Lori.

Kelli and John moved on to the half-filled dance floor and enjoyed several great dance tunes. They noticed the other couples were all professional-types in appearance and having a good time. John noticed Ross and Lori on the floor also and they both appeared to be good dancers. They seemed to blend easily with the other couples and even switched dance partners a couple of times.

John finally demanded a stop and they headed back to their booth. The waitress came over and John ordered another round, offering his credit card and the waitress went to fill their order. It wasn't often that John saw a lady with a tight but even remotely as cute a Kelli's but he had to admit the waitress was a contender.

As the drinks were freshened Ross and Lori returned and relaxed for a few minutes. Then Roos looked at Lori and said, "Drink up, it's almost time for you to check in."

Kelli and John looked at them puzzlingly and Lori smirked at Ross.

"You're actually going to make me go through with this?" Lory said.

Ross smiled and said, "We have a verbal contract counselor, you don't want to risk default do you?"

Lori saw Kelli and John looking at them and felt she had to explain the inside joke.

Lori said, "I'm sure it's not a coincidence, but when this side of the club has "Couple's Night" the other side has "Amateur Night."

"Ross's alma mater won the annual football rivalry with my alma mater and as a result he gets to choose his payback," Lori explained.

Ross jumped in and said, "Football isn't one of my alma mater's strong points so when we win I have to exploit the advantage since it might be decades until I get another one."

Lori continued, "So as I was saying, Ross has pressed his advantage to live out one of his fantasies and he entered me in the amateur dance contest at the strip club in the next room."

Kelli and John looked at each other and laughed and John said, "Ross you're a genius, I wish I had thought of that."

Kelli shoved John and said, "Are you sure that's not why you chose that place, there is a little too much coincidence to suit me her."

John feigned ignorance and both couples laughed.

Ross got up to go see where they had to go to check in and John excused himself to use the men's room.

Lori, looked at Kelli and said, "I hope you don't think poorly of me."

Kelli said, "Not at all, John and I enjoy exchanging fantasies and it really gets us hot." "I admire you for wanting to try something new and to please your husband."

Lori said, "We've had a good sex life but now that the kids are away we've found that we want to explore a little more." "Frankly I've enjoyed it and it makes me feel sexy that Ross is still proud of the way I look."

Kelli exclaimed, "You look great, I bet you'll win tonight."

Lori said, "I'll settle for just surviving and not falling out of these heels on stage."

"It's funny" Lori continued. "As a professional, I have always pushed to be recognized for my legal skills, not my appearance." "The legal profession is still more men than women."

"But as I have been thinking about this tonight, I get excited thinking about letting out my "slut side" and thinking that men want to look at me as a sex object," Lori said. "Does that make sense?"

Kelli answered quickly, "Of course it does, in college I did some online "camming" and it was very hot to just let myself be a sexual creature." "John loves it when I act slutty for him too."

"Ross gets turned on seeing other men be attracted to me at my age and I expect some incredible sex later tonight," Lori said with a sly grin.

The guys got back to the table at the same time and Ross turned to Lori and said, "You are supposed to check in with the manager, the tall brunette behind the bar." "She said she will help you and take care of everything." The contest starts in an hour and they need to help you get ready."

Ross lowered his voice and looked at Lori, "You don't have to do this, I was just glad to know you would do something to please me."

Lori paused for a moment and then said, "I think it will be fun and who knows, maybe I can get some phone numbers in case you let me down later tonight." "Be careful what you wish for counselor."

Lori got up and walked the short distance to the bar and they watched as the manager met her with a welcoming smile and they hurried off across the room and through a door marked "Staff Only."

John's phone chirped in his pocket and he looked at the number. Noting his office's number, he looked at Kelli and said, "I have to take this one." "Ross why don't you drag Kelli out on the dance floor and let her enjoy a real dancer for a change."

Kelli was a bit surprised but admitted to herself that a dance with the good-looking older man was a very exciting prospect. John cupped his hands around the phone and Kelli and Ross headed for the dance floor. The band was just beginning a slow number and Kelli enjoyed the feel of Ross's solid physique as he held her tactfully close.

When they returned to the table, John was putting his phone away and they were surprised to see the tall brunette manager approaching their table. She introduced herself as Barb and said that they had a lady back out of the next dance contest group and Lori suggested that Kelli might want to compete.

Ross smiled and said, "Maybe Lori is looking for support."

Kelli looked at John and it was obvious this was a surprise to him as well and Kelli dropped any conspiracy theories she had considered earlier. Realizing that Barb and the guys were staring at her, Kelli was sure she was blushing and looked helplessly at John.

John smiled and said, "It's up to you honey, but it might be fun." "I know it will be fun for me," he said with a sly smile.

Although Kelli didn't know why, she turned to look at Ross.

As he noticed her gaze, he held up his hands and said, "Don't look at me I'm in enough trouble tonight as it is." "You've certainly got good dance moves though," he added.

Maybe it was the three drinks she had so far this evening but Kelli found herself looking back and Barb and said, "Ok why not?"

Barb smiled and John, although surprised seemed very excited at the prospect.

Barb added, looking at the two men, "Your bracelet will allow you access between the two clubs through the door over there."

Barb nodded to a door staffed by another member of the club staff.

Kelli stood, before she lost her nerve and followed Barb across the room and through the staff door.

Barb led her into a small but well-appointed lounge and Lori was smiling at her.

"I hope you don't mind but I thought you might enjoy a chance to let yourself go," Lori said.

Barb introduced the four contestants, besides Kelli and Lori there were two other women in this group. The club has four ladies in each of three groups throughout the night and the winner of each group competes at mid-night in the final round. Kelli was surprised but pleased to find the contest raised money for a battered women's charity. At the edge of the stage in front of each lady was a box that the crowd could place cash into. The winner of each group was determined by the amount of cash each raised. She never thought about winning and now that she was standing in the lounge she wasn't even sure she would have the courage to follow through but with her new friend maybe they could pull each other through.

The other two ladies were quite attractive and mentioned that they were here with their husbands also. Kelli thought the petite redhead was about her age and the long-haired blonde was perhaps in her late forties but had a workout physique and an easy laugh.

Barb said, "It's actually quite common and we found that couple's night and amateur night were a surprising connection."

Kelli had several friends in college who danced at local clubs working through school and they had encouraged her to try but the thought of dancing in front of a large group made her less comfortable than doing the cam thing, one on one, although she couldn't explain why.

Barb introduced the four ladies to a young woman who introduced herself as the dance manager at the club and she would guide them through the contest. Barb took drink orders for the ladies and all four felt they needed the support of a little more alcohol.

The dance manager introduced herself as Dianne and said she began as a dancer in college and enjoyed the experience and decided to put her business degree to work for a few years. She began by explaining that the four ladies would be on the main revolving stage together and the DJ would play two songs. They would be provided costumes by the club and the standard routine was for them to remove their costumes during the first number and then during the second number they could tease the crowd and if they were comfortable they could remove their tops during the second number. She made it quite clear that the "platinum club" bikini bottoms they would be given were not to be removed by club rules.

As Barb returned with their drinks, Dianne began by discretely asking each lady her bikini and bra size and she returned from another room quickly with the correct top and bottom wrapped in plastic. She said the ladies were encouraged to keep the bikini as a souvenir. Kelli opened her packages and noted the bikini had the label of a high-end swimsuit company and the garment, if she could call it that, was of high quality. The bottoms were high cut "T back" style and the tops were halter style string bikinis tied at the back and behind the neck.

Next she held up a skirt and top outfit on a hangar that consisted of a wrap skirt that was cut at an angle at the hem with one side just above the knee and the other cut high on the opposite thigh. The top consisted of a button down style top with a tie at the mid-riff and three buttons up the front. Asking each lady her favorite color, she returned again form the other room with four identical outfits of the correct size and color. She said the outfits would be returned to them after their dances.

Dianne then played a video of some of the club's dancers using the same costumes so the ladies could get some ideas of moves and pacing for their dance.

When the video was over the ladies were beginning to giggle and question if they could go through with the contest but the shared experience encouraged Kelli to persevere.

Each of the ladies was assigned one of the four lockers standing against the wall in a locker room style and Dianne encouraged them that they needed to hurry since the contest would begin soon. Lori said to herself it was probably so that no one had time to chicken out.

The giggling ladies moved to the open lockers and began to unwrap the outfits and remove their clothes, tentatively at first but they were beginning to enjoy the excitement of the contest. As Kelli hung her outfit on the hangar in the locker she stole glances to the other almost nude ladies. The other three ladies were all attractive and fit. Lori had a tight body like Kelli but was "well-endowed" and Kelli assumed she would be a crowd favorite. The older lady had a more womanly figure but was also generously endowed with wider hips.

Kelli found the bikini fit well and the costume top and bottom would allow her enough time in removing it, like the ladies in the video to fill the first song. Kelli could be a natural tease so she hoped that would get her through the next ten minutes.

As the ladies dressed an older woman came into the room with a make-up kit and began to add more dramatic make-up to what the ladies were already wearing. She was obviously a pro as each lady gasped slightly as shown their new look in the hand mirror but it gave them each a bit of a mask to hide behind since it was not a look any of them had used before.

As the ladies finished, Dianne, hurried them out the door to a small room separated by a curtain from the club. The ladies could hear the DJ now introducing the contest and the response indicated there was a large raucous audience. Duane had assigned each of the ladies a position on the four faces of the round stage and Kelli would be opposite Lori with the other two ladies to either side. Dianne encouraged the girls that if the initial strut onstage projected confidence and sexuality both the crowd and the ladies would be off to a good start. The stage rotated slowly and Dianne said they would not notice the movement but that it was designed so that after two songs the stage would have made one complete rotation so all the men could see each lady.

Kelli realized her heart was pounding now as she looked at Lori. Lori had an ear to ear grin and that gave Kelli a little more encouragement. Dianne was shouting encouragement to all the ladies now from the deafening roar of the DJ and the audience. Dianne stood just inside the stage where she could see the DJ and when he saw her he began his introduction of the four ladies using the "stripper names" each had been given. Dianne assigned them using the real first letter of their real name. Therefore Lori became "Luscious" and Kelli was "Kandy."

And then suddenly the young redhead at the front of the group was being pushed by Dianne out onto the stage as the DJ began the first song and each lady followed a few paces apart. Kelli was third in line and after a few hesitant steps, remembering what Dianne said, she lengthened her stride and strode confidently out on the stage toward her assigned edge. The lights blinded her at first but she began to make out men cheering wildly at tables and clapping to encourage the girls.

"Kandy" began moving confidently from side to side and then began to twist assuming (correctly) that the guys would enjoy a peak at her tight butt. She then turned to face the crowd and began to play teasingly with the collar and buttons on the shirt top. Although she could only see the men at the foot of the stage she knew she was being cheered on and that gave her the resolve to keep going. Kandy playfully unbuttoned the buttons and began to run her fingers over the knot at the mid-riff of the top. She smiled as if asking the men if she should continue and that brought wild applause. Guessing that the song was now about at mid-point she knew she had to pick up the pace. Moving her feet and hips she untied the knot and then spun around to the disappointment of the men in front of her. She looked back over her shoulder and smiled and then, holding one end of the tie at the bottom of the top spread it out to her side and she heard cheers behind her. Then looking over her shoulder a second time she followed with the opposite end of the tie now both sides were spread apart. She teasingly slid one side of the blouse over her right shoulder and then after a hesitation slid the other dropping the blouse to the floor. She spun around with a confident twist and shook her chest at the crowd. She head more applause.

From time to time she heard roars from elsewhere in the room but she couldn't see what the others had done to elicit the response. As the song began its last chorus she turned around and leaned forward sticking her butt out at the appreciative crowd. She spun back around and played with the tie of the skirt and as the song hit its final chords ripped the skirt free and flung it in the air.

The crowd roared and the DJ took a few seconds to work the crowd and encourage them to support the charity of the night and then with an encouraging word to the contestants he began the final song. Kelli was shaking with anticipation knowing that she would soon be exposing her breasts to whoever was in the room. She remembered Lori's words and found that she enjoyed the rush of being ogled as a sexual object. She was proud of her body and knowing her husband was somewhere in the audience, wanted to give them a good show.

The second song began and she turned now to exploit her tight exposed but in the T back and wiggled her hips to the delight of the men to her front. She noticed men beginning to drop cash in the box in front of her and she tried to make eye contact with them as a special treat and to thank them. She found her stride and was comfortable with the dance steps she was using. She found if she moved toward the front of the stage she could pick out individual men and she recognized the group that had arrived at the same time as she and John. They were all good-looking and were enjoying themselves, perhaps a bachelor party?

She picked out individual men and flirted with them by tugging at the strings around her neck. They liked the individual contact and it inspired now. She found she was not nervous and really wanted to expose herself. Knowing that the song was nearing the mid-point she turned around so that the audience could see her reach for the knot at her back and in she deftly undid the knot. The top fell loosely against her chest and she enjoyed that delicious moment she enjoyed when aroused and was aware of the weight of her breasts falling against her chest. Still shaking her hips to the delight of the crowd, she noticed Lori had removed her top and her magnificent tits were getting rave reviews. She seemed to be in a trance and with her arms extended over her head she was shaking her chest to the appreciative cheers of her audience.

Kandy grabbed the loose ends of the ties and in abrupt motion, pulled the top over her head and flung it in the air. She heard cheers and placing her left arm across her chest she slowly turned around with her best "should I or shouldn't I smile" she faced the crowd. She strode to the very edge of the stage and picked out one particularly good looking young man and blew him a kiss with her free hand. His buddies shouted at him and then her and she smiled and lifted her arms up over her head exposing her breasts to the crowd. She was incredibly aroused and could feel her nipples press outward and the familiar warmth between her legs.

In a rush of eroticism she extended her naked chest out and shook her shoulders. She was not nervous and wanted every men there to enjoy her well-shaped tits. She imagined the hard cocks in the room and enjoyed the thought that it was her body that was provoking the reaction.

As the song ended all four girls bowed to the crowd, gathered their costumes, waved to the audience and returned to the where a grinning Dianne was applauding their performance.

The girls returned to the dressing room and the adrenaline of the moment made it impossible for them to sit. They smiled at each other and none of them seemed to feel the need to cover their bodies. They listened to each other express their feelings and how proud they felt to have the courage to follow through with the contest regardless of outcome.

In a few minutes Kelli began to come down off the high and she felt a little weak in the knees and needed to sit. The other girls began to sit at their lockers and contemplate their past few minutes. Kelli needed to calm herself before she could change her clothes.