All Comments on 'Kelly'

by Lancerlott

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Beautiful

WOW. I loved it! Very good build up. His reluctance (if that's the word?) Her antipication then his. Exquisitely done. The set up was great. I dearly wish I could have been so considerate to a virgin when I was younger. Ah the things I've learned in my years. I'd be interested to see what happens after this night ended. Well done.

3 stars

DragonRider55

EnjoyBothEnjoyBothabout 5 years ago
Well Done

Well done! Lusciously and erotically well articulated.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 5 years ago
outstanding

nonromantic in a romantic way, wish I knew back in the day what I know now and let the virgins take their own virginities by being on top instead of just plunging my cock in. wish he would have eaten her out first, I always eat out my women first to give them their first orgasm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Sublimely done!

Perfect! Sweet, romantic and still extremely erotic. Am definitely hoping for a chapter two.

J

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
very nice

Thanks for the story. Not sure I agree with the first person decision. I'm not reducing my score though.

Also, could have fit in taboo...deflowering the daughter of a friend. But good - good job.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 5 years ago
Lovely story

Thanks for sharing

EmilyJames51EmilyJames51about 5 years ago
5 Stars

I really enjoyed this fantasy and well worth 5 stars. The question and answer part with Kelly was very juicy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Delish.!

That was a bloody beauty. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Very entertaining ,Im going to read it again and this time Put myself in her shoes. Thanks for A new fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good premise.

But sex, when it happened, was much too fast. Too automatic.

Why did she have to be so good at giving a blowjob? Better if she'd needed/wanted to learn how to suck a cock. Needed instructions/directions. Needed dialog about whether he liked what she was doing. Needed some suggestions about how she shou;d have handled his cock. And what to do -- and not do -- to his balls.

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Lovely! I think that the words that we use for first sex are wrong. We talk of "losing your virginity", a negative term, when we should be celebrating the man or woman not losing something, but experiencing sexual pleasure and gaining sexual experience.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLancerlott@Lancerlott
120 Followers
Passionate male - looking for a wife - anyone's wife (LOL). I prefer chatting to married or attached women, perhaps sharing fantasies, secret desires and actual experiences. I also enjoy detailed, intensely erotic role-play - but will NOT be harassing you for pictures or meet...