Kelly and Alessia's First Encounter

Story Info
Kelly recounts her first meeting with TV model Alessia.
1.3k words
4.73
3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I jumped nervously with a start, as the doorbell rang. It was Alessia -- I had been waiting for her all morning, and was gradually getting more nervous as time passed. This was to be our first encounter, and I'd been looking forward to it all week.

Opening the door, I saw that she was taller than I expected. She looked stunning, perfectly made up with bright, glossy, red lipstick, matching red high-heeled shoes, and a very short, figure-hugging, red velvet dress. She had a fur coat draped over her arm. Her long blonde hair seemed to glint, as it caught the sunlight. She smiled at me sexily, and I hurriedly invited her in.

I took her coat and motioned to the settee. She walked over, and I couldn't help noticing the feminine sway of her hips as she walked, and I caught a waft of some exotic perfume as she passed by. She sat down, gracefully stretching out her long, tanned, bare legs, as I left to make us some coffee. I was feeling nervous but excited. We chatted for a while over the coffee and she soon made me feel more comfortable, and at ease. Alessia's calm, supremely confident air, seemed to permeate the room and relieve the tension.

After we chatted for a few minutes, she drained her coffee and then calmly and elegantly rose from the settee. She stood up and moved to stand directly in front of me, while I remained sitting on the sofa. She looked me straight in the eyes, and ordered me onto my knees. I felt powerless to resist her command, and fell to my knees in front of her as if at prayer--which in a manner, I was!

She spoke softly to me and her hands caressed the back of my head. I was paralysed and unable to move. I could see a large bulge forming under her dress, as she gripped my head firmly and pulled me toward it. Alessia drew my head into her, as the bulge grew and grew, and I could feel the hardness, as she ground my head onto it. She pushed from her slender hips, as I struggled feebly to pull away, but she was too strong. I was then released briefly, as she slipped off her dress and let it fall to the floor, flicking it to one side with her foot.

Unconfined, out from her lace panties, slipped her hard, magnificent, engorged, and veiny cock. I could see a string of pre-cum oozing from the tip. I was now totally mesmerised and still unable to move. Her hands gripped my head again, and our eyes met. She smiled at me and told me to relax as my head was pulled toward her.

"Suck it, nice and slow," she said, as the tip of her cock slid into my mouth. I could taste her warm pre-cum, as her cock was eased slowly down into my throat. I started to gag and could barely breathe. My hands instinctively moved to her firm buttocks and gripped, as I was sucking and trying to catch my breath. She was in total control of me then, and her cock was slipping more quickly in and out of my mouth. She occasionally released it briefly so I could breathe, but only to whip my face with her hard cock and then bury it into my throat again.

Time and again, we repeated this. Thrust, whip, gag--her hips were too powerful to resist, and her vice-like hands were around my head. Then, after a few minutes, she pushed hard with the power of the hips behind her, and drove her huge cock even deeper down my throat, and held it there. I could feel my throat contracting around the huge, hard shaft and could almost feel the blood throbbing in her taut member. I was just to the point of gagging, when she suddenly pulled out and I quickly gulped some air, before a huge stream of thick, hot cum erupted onto my face and into my still-open mouth. The cum ran down my face, and Alessia used her delicate fingers to sweep the flow into my eager mouth, and made me lick her fingers clean.

After I had licked her hand clean, I turned my attention to her gradually softening cock. I gently licked and sucked all the oozing cum from her, and then repeated swallowing her cock deep down into my throat. I simply enjoyed the sensation of having her warm, spent prick deep in me. After a few minutes of this, we were both spent, released ourselves, and flopped down onto the white fur rug in front of the hearth and the gently glowing fire.

I assumed that after this, Alessia would make her excuses and leave, but to my surprise, she suggested that I take a shower to freshen up while she made us another coffee. Taking her at her word, I showed her to the kitchen and then went upstairs to the bathroom where there was a large walk-in shower.

I stripped off and stood for a minute under the hot water, feeling like the king of the hill, letting the hot water flow over to relax and revive me. I turned to take the shampoo bottle from the small shelf, but as I turned, I caught sight of Alessia standing right behind me, totally naked, and smiling like a cat who had gotten the cream. She had my bottle of shower gel in her hand, and put her fingers to her lips, motioning me not to speak. Moving me slightly out of the water jet, she poured almost the whole bottle of gel over the both of us and we started to rub our bodies together, gently gyrating, and enjoying the feeling of soapy skin on skin. I could feel her cock was again rock hard, and she was running her fingers over my buttocks and then gently caressing my anus.

Gently, she inserted first one finger, then two, and lubricated by the shower gel, she slowly opened me up. Pressing slightly on my neck, she indicated that I should bend over. I did so, and at the same time, spread my feet apart. I immediately felt the firmness of her cock gently, but inevitably, pushed into me, and I gave in to the feeling, relaxing myself to allow her to fully enter me. I couldn't believe I would be able to take her huge length and girth, but sure enough with a few gentle thrusts, she was in me fully to the hilt; I almost came straight away from the feeling of fullness, and being stretched her girth. She paused to allow me to become used to the sensation, and then started a slow, rhythmic fucking, very gradually increasing in tempo.

Due to the huge amount of shower gel lubricating us, I felt no discomfort at all despite her size, and willed her to pound me even harder and faster. Her thighs were slamming into my arse with a loud slapping noise, and we were both now panting and groaning louder with every thrust. Inevitably, after only a few minutes of this, Alessia suddenly exclaimed, "I'm cumming!" and I felt a huge spurt of her hot cum deep inside my arse, as she thrusted harder than ever, while she groaned with pleasure.

She held herself in me for a minute, as she softened and then, as if rehearsed, she pulled out and I immediately turned, dropped to my knees on the tiled floor, and licked her glistening, throbbing cock clean.

Exhausted and light-headed, we pulled on matching towel robes and went back downstairs to the lounge to recover our composure.

Thus ended my first encounter with Alessia, and we have arranged another already. Look out for the next instalment!