Reclaiming His Balls Pt. 03

Story Info
Michelle learns a painful lesson.
3.1k words
4.47
14.8k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JQueen9
JQueen9
665 Followers

Reclaiming His Balls

Part 3 of 9

-------------------------------------------------------------

Ted gave Michelle a long list of rules she had to follow if she didn't want him to expose her dirty secrets. Can she comply? We find out in Part Three of "Reclaiming His Balls."

-------------------------------------------------------------

Michelle felt strange as she drove to work. The Toyota handled very differently than her Cadillac Escalade. It rode much lower. The Cadillac let her enjoy looking down on other drivers. It wasn't pleasant seeing other drivers look down on her.

Michelle wondered if she could get Ted to reconsider his decision to sell the Escalade. She wasn't sure she had the courage to ask him.

She felt conspicuous as she parked her compact sedan in the space reserved for the school principal. Michelle was promoted to the job three years ago, and the increase in status and salary played a role in the changes that wrecked her marriage. She'd begun to think of herself as better than ordinary women - including the teachers she supervised. She spent much of her day working with the superintendent and other high-ranking staff members for the school district, and that inflated her ego in an unhealthy way.

As she got out of the car, she hoped no one noticed her luxurious vehicle had been replaced with something so modest. She walked quickly to her building, removing her winter gloves on the way. She suddenly remembered that she wasn't wearing her big diamond ring anymore, so she put the gloves back on until she got to her office. She wanted to delay the moment when people discovered her diamond was gone.

It was the day after Ted exposed Michelle's affair, and those traumatic events left Michelle shaken. She felt like an imposter as she walked through the school, feeling so deflated and defeated that it made her imagine she'd never deserved her promotion. She thought about the fact that a lot of the teachers she supervised didn't like her. She'd acted rude and arrogant from the beginning. Her former co-workers wished someone else was in charge.

She spent most of the morning cowering in her office, fearing a confrontation with one of the many people who had grievances with her. She didn't want anyone to see her hand before she bought a new wedding band. Michelle wished she could go to a jewelry store on her lunch hour, but Ted had ordered her to eat lunch at school, and she was afraid of provoking another clash with him.

Instead, she rushed out after work and looked for a ring. Ted gave her $100 for the purchase, and she was discouraged by the low quality of rings available at that price. But she believed it would cause problems if anyone noticed she had no ring at all, so she purchased a plain band made of 14-carat gold. She hoped the cheap metal didn't leave marks on her skin.

Michelle had just enough time to rush to the grocery store and buy ingredients for the meals she'd be cooking in the days ahead. Ted made it clear that he was finished preparing meals, and that take-out food was off the menu. Michelle was a competent cook, but it had been a while since she had to buy so many groceries.

She made a big mistake. As she was passing the store's pharmacy, Michelle noticed there was a sale on a moisturizing cream she liked. It was a fancy product that normally cost $60, but was marked down to $15 because it was being discontinued.

Ted had ordered her to ask for permission if she wanted to buy anything but groceries and gas, and he'd specifically mentioned cosmetics as something she was no longer allowed to buy. She told herself that Ted wouldn't notice that one item on the grocery store receipt. She imagined that if he did notice, he'd let it slide.

Michelle would soon learn she was wrong.

As the days passed, she became used to her new routine. It took a lot of work to hold a full-time job, do all the housework, and resume her duties as a mother. But she got a surprising amount of satisfaction from being more productive. She had less time to sit around and think negative thoughts.

She also liked that she was getting more sex - and better sex - than ever before. She could sense Ted's anger as he threw her around roughly in bed, but she loved how it felt to be treated like his fucktoy. She had more climaxes than ever before, and many of her orgasms were so powerful she imagined that they could be detected with earthquake monitors.

Two weeks later Michelle needed more cash from Ted, so she gave him the receipts for the purchases she'd made so far. Ted spotted the $15 cosmetics purchase immediately.

"What's this?" Ted asked, pointing to the receipt. He looked upset.

Michelle briefly considered lying about what she'd done, but she knew Ted was too smart for that. She told the truth.

"Didn't you understand what I meant when I told you not to buy anything but groceries and gas?" he asked.

"It's only $15, and it usually costs $60," she said.

"Take it back. Get a refund," Ted said.

"I can't, Ted," Michelle said. "It was on sale because it's being discontinued. There's a no-return policy for things like that."

Ted looked so angry Michelle worried that he'd yell at her. Maybe he'd slap her again. Instead, he asked her a question.

"Are you sure you want to stay married?" Ted asked.

"I've given you some rules you have to follow if you don't want me to blow up your life. The rules are simple. But it may be that you are such a stupid, arrogant fuck-up that you won't be able to follow my rules.

"If that's the case, you should give up now. There's no point in wasting time trying to get you to behave in ways that are beyond your abilities."

"Ted! I can do it! I'm very sorry I broke your rules. It won't happen again, I promise!" Michelle said. "Give me another chance!"

Ted looked disgusted. "Fine," he said at last. "You remember that I said there would be consequences if you broke the rules, don't you?"

"Yes," Michelle said quietly.

"Good. I'm glad you remember," Ted said. He reached out, grabbed Michelle's wrist, and jerked her so hard she fell over his lap. He used one hand to hold her wrists behind her back, then used the other to lift her skirt to her waist. He jerked her panties down to her knees, then unbuckled his belt.

Michelle felt a mixture of fear and awe as Ted manhandled her. It added to her growing realization that Ted was a powerful man who wouldn't tolerate any more of her crap. She knew Ted intended to whip her ass, and the idea frightened her. Previously, he'd spanked her hard enough to hurt. It was difficult to imagine how much it would hurt if he whipped her with his thick leather belt.

She didn't have to imagine long. Ted whipped his belt across the exposed flesh of her butt, causing a loud SWAT! that echoed through the room. He did it again, and again, and each swat triggered blinding pain.

"Ted! Stop! It hurts! Please!" Michelle sobbed. He ignored her cries for mercy, continuing to whip her bare bottom.

Swat! Pause. Swat! Swat! Pause. Swat! Pause. Pauses between swats were almost as agonizing because they allowed Michelle to imagine how painful the next swat would be. Sometimes Ted whipped the back of her thighs. Other times he brought the leather strap down just below her waist. She never knew where he would hit her next, only that the torture seemed to go on forever. Michelle shrieked over and over, crying and begging him to stop.

It was far more painful than anything Michelle experienced before. It hurt so much that it was shocking. When they got married, she hadn't imagined that Ted was the kind of man who'd be willing to spank her and slap her around. Knowing he was capable of whipping her ass so brutally was startling.

When it finally ended, Ted held Michelle in place on his lap, feeling her quiver as she moaned from the pain. What happened to the man I married? Michelle asked herself as she gasped and panted. Who am I living with?

"Stand up," Ted said, releasing Michelle's wrists and helping her to her feet. He pulled up her panties and smoothed her skirt. Tears ran down her face as she sobbed from the pain and humiliation.

"Are you going to break the rules again?" Ted asked.

She shook her head, letting him know that her answer was "no."

"Good. I'd like to put this behind us as quickly as possible," Ted said. "Please don't make me do that again."

Ted looked at the clock. "Maybe this is a good time for you to start making dinner," he said. "I'll meet you in the kitchen."

He went to his study. When he met Michelle he had his cell phone and a Bluetooth speaker. "It's probably a good idea for you to listen to what I'm going to play for you," Ted said. "Maybe you forgot what we said."

He opened up a sound file, and soon Michelle realized she was listening to the recording Ted made on the day he exposed her affair. It was the conversation when he dictated his new rules for her.

You've got a closet full of overpriced designer clothes, jewelry, shoes, accessories - you dress like a princess, not a suburban housewife. Your car costs much more than necessary. Your spending stops today.

Michelle listened as she slowly assembled the ingredients for tonight's dinner. She was making lasagna. It was a dish that took a long time to prepare, so she'd be able to listen to the entire recording.

Here is money you can use to buy gas and groceries. You can't use this money to buy clothes, cosmetics - anything except gas and groceries. If you want to buy something else, you have to get my permission first.

There it was. Clear, unmistakable proof that Ted had specifically ordered her not to buy cosmetics, and she'd violated his directions almost immediately. It made no sense. She had more than enough high-priced products to last for years.

What was I thinking? she asked herself. But she knew what she was thinking. Somehow, she still thought of Ted as a person who did not deserve to be respected.

She filled a pot with water and put it on the stove, waiting for it to boil so she could cook the noodles. Michelle's ass throbbed with pain. She realized that it would be a while before she could tolerate sitting down.

I've been so busy doing your share of the work that I've neglected my business. Starting now, you're going to pull your weight around here.

Michelle wondered what her future held. She knew she couldn't tolerate another torturous whipping. But allowing Ted to expose her affair was unimaginable. Until that moment, Michelle had been unsure whether Ted would carry out his threat to ruin her life. She no longer doubted it. Her only option was to follow Ted's rules.

You can tell your 'friends' any God damn thing you want. I recommend that you tell them the truth. Tell them that you've fucked up your marriage so badly that you can't spend any more time with a bunch of toxic bitches who don't appreciate the things their husbands do for them.

Michelle stirred the tomato sauce. She fetched a package of ricotta cheese from the refrigerator. The recording played on, reminding her of the explicit instructions Ted had explained as he outlined what her future would be like.

As of this moment, I renounce the vows I made when we got married. Don't expect me to love, honor, and obey you ever again. Don't expect me to be faithful. For Henry's sake, I will try to maintain a cordial relationship with you. I would like for him to grow up in a home with his mother and father together. But our marriage is broken in a way that can't be fixed.

Ted worked in his study as Michelle cooked dinner. He heard Henry come home, and soon heard the sounds of Michelle helping him with his homework. Henry was glad to learn his mother was cooking lasagna. It was one of the boy's favorites. Ted realized that Michelle was making an effort to do things Henry liked.

It's about damn time, he thought to himself.

Although he was still upset with Michelle and shaken from the experience of whipping her, Ted managed to get a lot of work done before dinner. He'd learned to compartmentalize his life, managing to ignore his problems at home as he tackled issues at work.

Ted felt bad that he'd let so many work chores go undone while his marriage was unraveling. He was proud to be in charge of his own business, and he was determined to do better in the future. It was a big task, but he knew he would eventually catch up with his backlog.

Michelle let him know when dinner was ready. Ted was glad to see that Henry was in an unusually good mood. He was also glad to see that Michelle displayed no hint of the turmoil that transpired before Henry got home. Ted noticed that she was sitting on an extra cushion, and he imagined that she'd need to do that for a few days.

There was nothing unusual about the rest of the evening. Michelle cleaned up the kitchen as Ted and Henry watched TV, and then Ted tucked their son into bed. When it came time for Ted and Michelle to turn in, they walked quietly to their bedroom, and Michelle stripped off her clothes.

"You need to wear slacks to work tomorrow," Ted said.

"What? Why?" Michelle said.

"Look in the mirror," Ted said.

Michelle was shocked to discover that her backside was crisscrossed with welts that ran from her waist to the backs of her knees. I hope Henry didn't notice! she thought, thinking her skirt was long enough to keep the welts from being too obvious. Henry was probably too young to understand what markings like that signified, but teachers knew all about those kinds of signs of abuse.

Ted intended to make spanking a regular part of their sex life, but he wasn't going to spank Michelle that night. He knew it would be much too painful after Michelle's whipping. The missionary position wouldn't work because Michelle couldn't possibly tolerate the pain she'd feel if Ted was on top of her, pushing her raw ass into the mattress.

It seemed like a good time to use the cowgirl position.

Michelle knelt beside Ted, using her hands to make him hard. He finally pulled her into position so he could slide his cock up and down her slit. Her pussy was already getting wet, and soon Ted's cock spread her natural lubricant over both of them. He eased the tip into the entrance to Michelle's pussy, then moaned with pleasure when she slid down.

Michelle looked overpoweringly sexy in the cowgirl position, moving up and down as Ted's hands wandered over her breasts. The expression on her face was one of such arousal that it reminded Ted of a sex video. It was almost as though Michelle was his personal porn actress, delivering an X-rated performance just for him.

She eventually got excited enough that Ted was sure she was about to climax. Ordinarily, he'd spank her ass to cause enough pain to delay her orgasm. But her bottom was too sensitive for that. Instead, Ted squeezed the cheeks of her butt just enough to give her a jolt of pain that stopped her climax but spared her actual agony.

He saw the expression of pain on Michelle's face. It gave him a feeling of power. In all the years they'd been married, Ted always wanted a sexual relationship based on equality, generosity, and mutual respect. It felt very strange to force Michelle to submit to him, but it was necessary for him to regain control of his life.

And Michelle enjoyed it! Since Ted exposed her affair, Michelle put much more effort into pleasing Ted. It surprised her that she experienced orgasms that were stronger than anything since the early years of their relationship.

As she rode Ted, Michelle became excited again. Ted saw she was getting close to having a climax. He squeezed her ass again, causing her to gasp in pain. It left her so close to having an orgasm that she became even more excited. She began going up and down faster, riding Ted's cock like a cowgirl in a rodeo.

She wanted to cum, but Ted wouldn't let her. Yet.

He enjoyed making Michelle do all the work. We've got to do it this way more often, he thought to himself. He laid flat on his back and let her stimulate his cock until he could take no more. He began to cum, and cum, and cum, filling Michelle's pussy with enough of his seed that it began dripping down his cock and balls.

Ted made no effort to give Michelle an orgasm. He'd lost interest in being responsible for her pleasure. But feeling Ted's cock erupt was usually enough to make her climax, and it was more than enough right then. She groaned as her orgasm progressed, and she finally fell forward until her body rested on top of Ted's chest.

She took some time to catch her breath, then rolled onto her side. Michelle couldn't sleep on her back because her ass still felt too tender. But she curled up next to Ted and reflected on what had happened.

I can't believe he whipped me like that, she thought. Any sensible person would view Ted's actions as spousal abuse, and Michelle felt they'd veered into an area where civilized people don't belong. It was disturbing to imagine that her marriage had become so dysfunctional.

But there was something more disturbing than that. I like being treated this way, Michelle knew. It turns me on when Ted acts like a brute. What's wrong with me!?

She didn't know how to explain it, but Michelle realized there was something pathological about how she responded to Ted's behavior. She needed to figure it out. It wasn't a mystery she had to solve immediately, but eventually, she needed to understand the meaning of the new way she related to her husband.

---------------------------------

Has Michelle learned her lesson? We shall see. In Part 4, Ted finds a woman who appreciates him.

JQueen9
JQueen9
665 Followers