Kelly and Kevin

Story Info
Kevin finds his sisters homemade porn.
6.2k words
4.57
35.8k
79
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Usmcregan
Usmcregan
44 Followers

Kevin sat in his room, with one hand down his pants stroking his semi hard cock, while using his other to navigate justfans.com. Kevin was an 18 year old senior and like most boys his age was seemingly always horny and quite curious. He had a girlfriend of over a year, one he cared for quite a bit. But that didn't slow down his desire to jerk off to porn, sometimes a few times a day. They started having sex a few months back, both being each other's first. But his girlfriend Mary was petite and didn't enjoy Kevin's 8 inch thick cock. She tried to give him a blow job a few times, but could barely manage to get past the head and so it usually turned into a hand job. And the sex he thought was good, but it had to start slow, their was never any quickies.

Kevin had heard of this site and had gotten curious enough about it that he spent $100 cash to buy a preloaded credit card in order to subscribe to someone's account. He might have been 18, but his parents still watched his account spending, so he figured this would cover his tracks. And sure, he could get plenty of porn for free, but the alure of amateur girls posting pictures and videos really got him excited. Even some of the hot girls at school had rumors going around that they had accounts on there, but Kevin doubted any of that. He created an account and punched in his card, loading the balance. Now it was time to find that hottie to subscribe to. He scrolled through different genres, miles, cougars, goth, even barely legal, although those girls only reminded him of his girlfriend, small and petite, although cute. He then clicked on the college girls tab. He was mesmerized in fantasy as he looked at the girls promo photos, imagining what he would be in for come college next fall. Their was plenty of blondes, Asians, some black chick's, but Kevin kept scrolling trying to find that perfect girl to spend his money on.

His jaw dropped. There she was. Kevin's older sister by 4 years, plain as day scantily clad.

"HOLY FUCK" Kevin muttered.

Kevin got teased quite a bit when they were both in school together and even now, once in a while the teasing would happen again. Kelley was hot. Their was no way around that. She had a nice curvy ass that could turn most heads, but she also had absolutely massive tits. Kevin swore they got bigger every time she came home from college. And of course his friends always ribbed him about her. They would always say they were joking, but he also knew damn well that anyone of them would hook up with her given the chance to.

Damn was he surprised. She never acted or dressed slutty by any means. He only knew of one or two boyfriends and her clothes were never overly revealing. But their she was, the same fine smiling sister he knew, with brunette hair and her massive tits. Except now they were spilling out of a bikini top that was intentionally too small. Kevin's cock grew harder as he continued to stroke it. Her profile read:

Busty college coed with natural 32hh tits and a nice ass, offering you plenty of pics and videos teasing you with miles of curves!

"Damn" Kevin muttered. He shook his head in surprise, both at his sister apparently doing porn and at himself for being aroused by it. He knew it was wrong, but he kept stroking, imagining what she looked like nude, those giant, soft tits bouncing around. It wasn't long before he let out a soft moan and unloaded his balls into his boxers. Post-nut clarity sunk in and as he washed up, Kevin felt a bit guilty and disgusted with himself. He felt like he violated his sisters privacy on top of masturbating to her picture.

He went down to dinner shortly after and all while he helped with cleaning up, he kept having to readjust his hard cock into the waistband of his shorts to try and keep his parents or younger sister from seeing his pitched tent. The thoughts kept racing through his mind about his sister, which kept him constantly erect. Kevin kept trying to push the thoughts away, but they pushed right back in. The rest of the evening and night was spent trying to fight those sultry thoughts of his sister. He sat there in bed, unable to fall asleep with wild incestuous thoughts and a raging hard on. He rolled his eyes in surrender, got up and grabbed his laptop. Kevin logged on and scrolled through the site until he found that familiar smiling girl, the one he loved and cared for like a sister, well, because she was.

"Dad always said we should support each other" Kevin whispered to himself as he clicked 'yes' to the 3 month bundle, emptying nearly the entire balance of his justfans.com account. He rolled his eyes at his own little joke.

Kevin put his headphones in, slid down his shorts and started jerking off while watching his big sister's welcome video. She said her welcome and thank you for supporting her with enthusiasm as she bounced up and down causing her massive tits to bounce, nearly popping out of the lavender lace bra she was wearing.

"I hope I can help you cum again and again!" his sister said with a wink as she moved her hand towards the front clip of her bra. Steve was furiously stroking himself at this point. His heart was tense with anticipation as she unclasped her bra and her tits pushed their way out and into the open. Kevin's jaw hit the ground once again.

"Jesus fuck" Kevin muttered with a grunt as he kept stroking. She massaged her tits, circling her fingers around her huge areolas and perked up nipples. He could here her giggle and moan as she teased herself and her audience. Kevin let out a grunt as he shot a huge load of cum all over his chest and stomach. He laid there in amazement, still in awe at what he just watched. It was better than any porn he had seen. One short teaser of a video and Kevin was hooked.

Over the course of the next two weeks, Kevin jerked off on average, 3 times a day to pictures and videos of his sister. He never knew lingerie like that existed before, the lace and straps, the thongs and bikinis. He woke up in the morning, jerked off, did so once again as soon as he got home and once more before bed. It got to the point that even his girlfriend asked if everything was OK, seeing that his mind was occupied elsewhere. The couple of dates they went on, even the sex with her at the end of the night, Kevin spent thinking about Kelly.

It was Friday after a long week at school, and Kevin rolled into the driveway at home to see his sister's car there. Shit. He completely forgot it was her spring break week. His heart pounded. This was going to be a tough week trying to keep the excitement in his pants down. He walked and was greeted with a long hug from Kelly. Good thing he had jeans on. Kelly did most of the talking, while catching their mom up on college life, while Kevin just stood there listening in, trying to keep his eyes at an appropriate level. Thankfully she had a baggy college sweatshirt on, but her chest still protruded out on her tiny frame, but her skin tight yoga pants were going to be difficult to ignore. As she excused herself to her room upstairs, Kevin heard his mom ask,

"Kevin, help your sister with her things upstairs, please!" as she wandered off to the kitchen.

He grabbed her laundry basket, which he could easily make out her bras and thongs out amongst her other clothes. Some of which he recognized from her photos she posted. He wasn't sure if it was a blessing or a curse, but he followed her up the stairs and with no one looking, he kept his eyes focused on her curvy ass in those tight yoga pants. Every step she took he swore he could see through them. They seemed to be damn near sheer. He could even make out the outline of her thong at the top of her ass. He kept the laundry basket at waist level to hide his fully grown bulge. Getting to her room he set the basket on her bed and quickly turned around in fear she might see his excitement.

"thanks brother!" she yelled as he walked out of her room and towards his. This was going to be tougher than he imagined as he ducked into his room, locked the door and whipped his cock out. He didn't even lay on his bed, he pulled a thong of Kelly's he snuck put of the laundry basket, wrapped the tiny fabric around his thick cock and jerked off, eventually blowing his jizz into it, soaking the thong through.

The rest of the evening proved just as difficult, his post-nut clarity didn't talk him out of checking out his sister nor did it clear his mind. She came down to dinner still in her near shear yoga pants and a t-shirt that was snug enough that her huge mounds were impossible to ignore. Kevin stayed rock hard all through dinner and as she helped him clean up the kitchen, she managed to bend over several times. He tried desperately not to look, but fuck was that not going to happen. Every time she did he got a long enough look to see that had a wide pink lace thong on. As the night wound down he snuck upstairs to shower, where he jerked off trying to once again clear his mind. This was going to be a tough week ahead he told himself. He went to his room, opened his laptop and found a notification from justfans.com. Kelly had just posted a new video. He opened it to realize she had just recorded it, he could easily make out that it was on her bed that he had sat the laundry basket on earlier. She was naked, with her ass up, pointing at the camera. She had a red jeweled plug poking out of her ass as she masturbated with a microphone looking vibrator. His heart was pounding out of his chest as he stroked his cock, faster and faster. The hum of her vibrator mixed with her gasps and moans was making Kevin moan as he jerked himself closer to orgasm. She twerked her ass, causing Kevin to mumble "oh fuck yeah" when he heard a shriek. He whipped his head around to see none other than Kelly standing there, hand over her mouth with a look of terror mixed with disgust. SHIT. SHIT. SHIT. Kevin though. I never locked the door. I just got caught not only jerking off, but doing so to my sister's newest porn video. They were both frozen. Their eyes were locked. He could hear his parents from the living room shout,

"What's going on up there?"

Kelly slowly backed out, their eyes still locked until she slowly closed the door. His heart was stopped, his stomach fell through the floor.

"Sorry! Saw a spider!" he heard Kelly reply back.

Kevin's erection immediately faded. Their was no coming back from this. No explanation would solve this. He laid awake most of the night and he was certain his sister was the same.

He woke up the next morning and as he stretched his arms the realization of what transpired last night hit him. He also remembered that his parents and younger sister Kara were going to be gone for most of the day. He walked out if his room knowing full well that today wasn't going to be fun, he was going to have to answer to his sister and try, somehow, to make amends. He made his way down to the kitchen and saw Kelly was there eating her breakfast, he also couldn't help to notice that she was wearing her baggy sweatshirt as well as baggy sweatpants. No doubt feeling the need to cover up. They ignored each other while they ate, but the tension was obvious. As Kevin started dishes he tensed and froze as he heard Kelly angrily yell,

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT LAST NIGHT?"

Kevin just hung his head low as he washed the dishes. He looked at her to try and apologize but she wasn't done.

"WHO THE FUCK TOLD YOU ABOUT IT?" she demanded.

"I found it on my own, accidentally, I swear!" Kevin pleaded.

"WHO HAVE YOU TOLD?!" she fired back, demanding to know who else knew about her secret.

"No one! I swear!" Kevin yelled back.

"BULLSHIT!"

"I swear it!"

"Bologna! I knew you damn boys! You can never keep a damn secret!"

Kevin looked at her in dismay. "Why the fuck would I do that? So I could get teased again about my hot older sister? They would never let me live that down!!"

Kelly was speechless for a second.

Kevin explained to her how much his buddies would rib him about Kelly and her big tits. Their was absolutely no way he would tell any of them about the opportunity to see them and the rest of her naked. They would tease him for eternity over that. They continued arguing while they did chores for the next few hours, Kevin asking why she did it and for how long and Kelly still upset by Kevin watching her as well as her worry about him spilling his guts to someone. The arguing turned to conversation and things seemed to head back to normal sibling distaste for each other.

"Is that everything we had to do?" Kevin asked.

"As far as I know" Kelly shouted back as she headed upstairs. Kevin headed over to the couch, plopped down and turned on a show. Eventually Kelly came back down and sat on the opposite end. He noticed she now had shorts on, which showed off her tan legs quite well. When she pulled her legs up and sat their with her knees to her chest, her shorts pulled up, exposing part of her ass. Kevin kept a couch pillow on his lap to hold down and hide his growing erection. He was just glad that the tension had seemed to have settled between them. After the episode ended, Kelly stretched her arms put and yawned, letting out a "I'm tired" mud yawn. She leaned over and plopped her head on the pillow Kevin was using to hide his election. If that wasn't a distraction enough, she managed to wiggle her hand under the pillow, resting it on his thigh. FUCK. How was he going to get through this. He glanced over and saw that her shorts had wedged between her ass cheeks, not only exposing some of her ass, but also extenuating her sexy curves. Damn. He was almost preferring the fighting and distance between them at this point. He spent every muscle trying to slow his breathing and keeping his cock at ease. This was going to be impossible.

"did her hand just move up my thigh?"

He questioned himself. He swore it was up higher, but he couldn't tell. The seconds seemed like minutes and the minutes seemed like hours. Once again he swore her hand moved higher up.

"what the fuck is she doing to me?!" Kevin thought. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. He could feel her hand between his thigh and the fabric of his shorts. What was he to do. This wasn't an accident. It couldn't be? She was repulsed by him jerking off to her last night!

It felt like the softest touch of an angel, he even doubted that it happened, but he could feel a finger touch the head of his hard cock. First one, then two, then her whole hand softly gripped the head, then slowly like time stood still, she slid it down his shaft. His heart was pounding. He didn't want to make a peep put of fear she would snap out of what she was doing. She continued to stroke Kevin's shaft, sending tingles of pleasure up through his body. He had gotten ha d jobs from his girlfriend before, but they never felt this good. Kelly was so soft, smooth and slow. She then stopped and retracted her hand. Fuck. She must have realized what she was doing. Damnit. She stood up, pulled the hair tie off of her wrist and put her hair on a ponytail. No. Fucking. Way. She moved down to her knees on the floor between Kevin's legs. With a biting smile she tossed the pillow to the side and with a quick yank, tugged Kevin's shorts down. His hard cock sprang out, standing there tall, veins and proud. Kelly softly grabbed the base of his cock and pulled herself in. He couldn't believe his eyes. He must be dreaming. And with that he watched the head of his cock disappear into his sister's warm, wet mouth. She sucked and bobbed her head up and down, quickly engulfing half of his meaty shaft. She continued to stroke the base of his cock with one hand while the other cupped and massaged his balls. She had just started and this was the greatest pleasure he had every felt.

"No wonder guys love blow jobs!" he thought to himself as his head fell back into the couch and his eyes rolled around the back of his head. She kept working her hands and mouth on Kevin's cock. Kevin tried to tell her how good it felt, but the only thing he could muster out was some whimpers and moans. A few times Kelly managed to get 3/4 of his cock down before bobbing back up. She made no complaints, took no breaks and had perfect enthusiasm, something he never experienced before. It wasn't long and Kevin started the buck and moan louder. He started to thrust his hips as he bellowed out a "holy fuck!" as his cock pulsed and unloaded several ropes of cum down Kelly's waiting throat. She kept sucking and stroking, making Kevin continue to buck. The feeling was amazing.

Kelly got up and leaned in, giving her brother a deep, passionate tongue filled kiss. He could taste the remnants of his salty spunk. She pulled away, biting at his lip as she did so. She got up, winked at Kevin and disappeared upstairs, without a single word spoke between them.

Kevin just laid there, his shorts still at his ankles, catching his breathe. His, hot older sister just gave him the best blow job he ever had, although their wasn't much competition. He stayed there for several minutes trying to wrap his mind around what had just happened. He eventually got up, pulled up his boxers and shorts and walked upstairs. He walked towards Kelly's room, she at least deserved a thank you! He put his hand on the handle and paused, on the other side was the unmistakable sound of his sister moaning mixed with the soft buzz of a vibrator.

"do I still go in?" Kevin thought to himself. He paused for a minute longer. His hands had gotten sweaty with nervousness, but he ever so slowly pushed the door latch down and creeper the door open. He was greeted by the sight of his sister with her purple thong down the her knees, with her legs up as she worked her toy up and down the face of her pussy. She didn't stop, she just smiled at him as she softly moaned. He walked in, shutting the door behind him and walked towards the bed, shedding his clothes along the way. Kevin climbed up on the bed and started kissing her legs. He pulled her saturated thong off with his teeth and continued his way up, kissing her thighs until he was staring at his sisters glistening, clean shaven, wet pussy. She opened her legs a little further, giving her brother more room to do what he came to do. Kevin gave it a gentle kiss, then a lick before he went in and started to eat her put. He could hear her moans get louder, giving him the confidence he needed. She tossed her vibrator to the side and ran her fingers through his hair. Kelly bucked her hips when he found her sensitive spots and he eventually worked one, then two fingers inside of her. The smell and taste where euphoric, turning him on even more. Kelly's moans got louder and her fingers gripped his hair tighter as she thrusted her hips.

"HOLYFUCKINGFUCKSHITFUCK" Kelly moaned out loud. Kevin was thankful no one else was at home, their was no covering up what was going on. She continued to moan and scream as Kevin kept licking her pussy, she was oozing juices out and he liked them up as fast he could. At this point her feet and toes were curled and her fingers had a death grip on Kevin's hair. It should have hurt, but he was too focused on her pleasure. Her orgasm started to fade and she released her grip, allowing Kevin to crawl up, where the greeted each other with a deep kiss. The continued to make out for several minutes, locked in a passionate embrace. Kevin reached down and grabbed his sisters shirt, pulling it over her head.

He stopped. Right before his eyes was his sister Kelly's 32HH tits, wrapped up in a lace bra like a Christmas present. His heart pounded. He spent the past two weeks mesmerized by her photos and videos and now they were right in front of him. Kelly smiled, reached down and unclasped the front. Her huge tits fell out and Kevin thought his eyes exploded. Her nipples were perked up and they were perfectly framed by her large areola's. He just stared and enjoyed the view for a minute before diving in, massaging, kissing and locking her tits. She moaned when he got to her nipples and squirmed as he played with them. They continued to go between making out and Kevin enjoying her massive chest. As they made out they grou d their hips together, their naked bodies pressing against each other. Kevin could feel his hard cock getting wet and slick. As they made out, he felt his cock push past the entrance of her pushy, warm, wet and surrounded by her tightness. They both paused and looked at each other. Neither of them had discussed anything. No boundaries had been set. Was she going to balk? Freak out? Realize that her brother was about to fuck her? Kelly moved her legs, she wrapped them around Kevin, along with her arms. She smiled, gave him a deep kiss and with a sudden jerk, she pushed Kevin's cock fully inside of her. She let out a loud gasp as all 8 inches of his thick cock got shoved inside. Kevin began thrusting back and forth working up a rhythm. He was enjoying the wet warmth of his sister, especially being able to push his entire length inside without complaint. Kelly did wonders, moving her hips to fuck him back as he worked his length back and forth. The room filled with their moans and the sounds of their bodies gently slapping back and forth. Kelly was moaning louder and louder, the hands she had placed on Kevin's back gripped harder and harder. He started to speed up, fucking her harder. Her body started to shake as she yelled in orgasm. Her nails now dug into Kevin's back. He didn't slow down, he kept slapping back and forth, his cock shoving in and out. Back and forth. He could feel his own orgasm starting to build as he fucked his sister faster and faster. His own moans started to get louder as his body started to tense.

Usmcregan
Usmcregan
44 Followers
12