Kelly and Kevin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Usmcregan
Usmcregan
44 Followers

"DONTYOUFUCKINGSTOP" Kelly demanded while moaning at an equally loud tone. Kevin tried to power through and keep pounding his sister as his cock pulsed, shooting ropes of cum deep inside of her. Kelly once again was bucking and gripping Kevin hard as she shook in another body filled orgasm.

Kevin pulled out and fell alongside Kelly. They both laid their panting, enjoying the post-orgasm high. It was several minutes of laying their before Kelly finally spoke.

"Damn. Damn. My legs are still shaking!" she said with a giggle. "easily in the top 5 best fucks I've had!" she said looking at Kevin with a smile.

"really?" Kevin asked.

They laid their talking for nearly an hour. Kevin learned a lot about his sister. She wasn't sure if she would call herself a nympho, but she absolutely loved getting fucked. She rarely had any relationships, she preferred the casual encounters. She spilled her guts while Kevin listened, getting turned on by his sisters sluttiness. He wasn't sure if it was rude or not to ask, but he was curious,

"How many guys have you been with?"

Kelly looked at him, kind of shocked, then thought about it for a minute.

"30? 35? Something like that. Maybe another 20 that I've just blown."

The thought of his sister getting plowed by that many guys got him excited. He didn't know why either, normally that would turn him off in a girl, or so he thought. Made sense as to why she was so damn good.

"I'd ask if that bothers you, but by the looks of it, I would guess not!" Kelly said with a giggle.

Kevin looked down to see his cock growing hard again. They leaned into each other and began making out, locking their lips in a passionate furry. Kelly then pushed away, putting her Kevin on his back. She moved down, grasped his cock and opened her mouth, swallowing his shaft. She bobbed up and down, working her magic touch on her brother. Kevin moaned in amazement, he still couldn't believe how good his sisters mouth felt. After a few minutes of making him moan and buck his hips, she moved off of him, turning away on all fours. Kevin got up, and moved behind her. The view of Kelly's ass was amazing as he lined his cock up with her wet, waiting pussy. Kevin pushed himself inside of her, starting slow. Kelly wasn't having any of that and pushed back, forcing all 8 inches of his cock inside of her. She looked back at her brother and barked

"FUCK ME LIKE YOU MEAN IT!"

Kevin was startled, but didn't argue. He grabbed her ponytail and started fucking her, thrusting himself faster and faster. Kelly was moaning loud enough that Kevin was worried the neighbors might hear. That didn't stop him from plowing Kelly as hard as he could imagine. He slapped her ass, watching her cheeks jiggle and hearing her let out a moan every time he did so. Soon her moans got louder and her back arched. Kevin could feel his own orgasm starting to build. The room echoed with their bodies slapping furiously. Kevin slowed as his cock pulsed, shooting a second load inside his sisters pussy. Kelly's arms had collapsed as she bucked and moaned. Kevin tried his best to keep pumping.

"FUCKFUCKFUCK" mixed with Kevin's grunting was all that could be heard. Eventually Kevin's cock softened, he pulled out, letting a stream of Kelly's juice and his cum pour out of her pussy. They collapsed once again next to each other.

Two hours later Kevin woke up to the sound of his parents and little sister coming home. He crawled out of bed and started getting dressed, not wanting someone to burst in and catch them. Kelly awoke hearing her brother getting dressed, she curled her finger motioning him to come over. She pulled him in tight, her tits squeezing between them as she kissed him.

"I'm gonna fuck that dick right off of you stud!" she said as she pulled away.

"I'm all yours!" Kevin quipped back as he pulled his shirt on. He opened the door, made sure all was clear and dashed into his room. The rest of the afternoon and evening went like any other night and the two largely ignored each other. As the night wound down, everyone was watching a show in the living room. Jelly got up and headed towards the basement.

"I'm gonna go watch a movie in the rec room, Kev you wanna join?" she asked looking at him with a wink.

Kevin played his cool, shrugged his shoulders and gave her a "sure". Kathy hopped up and excitedly announced she was joining them. Kevin felt a little disappointed, but figured he would enjoy watching something else than their parents show.

Kelly plopped down on the couch next to Kevin while Kathy took the recliner. A half hour into the movie Kevin looked over and saw Kathy was hard asleep. Kelly took notice and gave Kevin a sly grin. She pulled the blanket off of the back of the couch and spread it over Kevin's lap. His eyes widened as Kelly crawled underneath the blanket. He could feel her fingers trace the outline of his cock as she worked her way to his waistband. Kevin didn't hesitate and lifted his hips, allowing Kelly to yank his shorts down. His cock sprang out, hard and ready, then immediately disappeared into his sisters mouth. He watched her head bob up and down underneath the blanket in the dimly lit room. He tried his best to muffle his moans while Kelly slurped, stroked and sucked her new favorite cock. It wasn't long and Kevin pulled a pillow over his face to cover his moans as he trusted his cock. Kelly swallowed every drop of cum that he shot into her throat, not wasting a drop.

Kevin just sat there, enjoying the euphoria, while Kelly wiggled out from under the blanket. She looked over and saw that Kathy was still very well passed out. She moved her back towards Kevin and wiggled her ass as she teased off her shorts. Kevin was enjoying the show, but he enjoyed what he saw even more. Kathy had a pair of open back panties on, which made her ass look incredible. She looked back at Kevin as she slid the shorts off her feet and giggled at Kevin's obvious amazement. She the wiggled back under the blanket with her head out and her legs draped over his lap.

Kevin was never very good at picking up hints, but this one he clued in on pretty quick. He slid his hand up her thigh, running his hand across the top of her pelvis. He could feel the goosebumps grow. He moved his hand down, finding out these were the type of lingerie that had open access to her holes, with no fabric in his way, he lubed his finger up with her wet pussy and slid in. He worked one finger in, then two, sliding them in and out. He kept at a slow, but deliberate pace. Kelly tried her best to muffle her moans as Kevin fingered her. Kelly reached for a pillow and covered her face as her legs gave Kevin's arm a death grip. Her body quivered and shook as Kevin trusted his fingers faster. Kelly's back arched high and she froze, letting the pulses run through her body. Kevin's fingers and the couch were soaked with Kelly's juices. Kevin pulled his fingers out as Kelly fell back and laid there. He smiled at her, watching her chest push the blanket up and down with her heavy breathing.

They laid there, enjoying the moment as they went back to watching the movie. A little while later Kathy could be heard giving a grown of a yawn as she stretched her arms.

"Are you guys staying up? She asked them.

"problem finish the movie" Kevin said with a shrug, giving her a slight shrug.

"I'm beat, see you guys tomorrow" she said back with a second yawn. Their was complete silence between Kevin and Kelly as their little sister walked upstairs. Their ears were both pinned to her every footstep until they could hear her hit the land and the audible "click" of the door being shut.

No sooner did they hear the click and the blanket was torn off and Kelly was on top of Kevin, lips locked together. Kevin's shorts were still at his ankles, which Kelly took advantage of by grinding his cock between her pelvis and his stomach. Kevin pulled of her shirt, then reached behind her, fumbling with her bra strap before releasing his sisters giant tits. He immediately buried his face in them, kissing and licking them as Kelly ground her hips and moaned. She leaned in, kissing and locking his ear, then nibbling it before saying;

"I want that cock of yours in my ass"

Kevin's eyes bulged.

Kelly could tell his surprised excitement.

"I'm guessing you've never done that before?" she asked with a smile.

Kevin just shook his head no.

"Me neither, just toys." She whispered back in his ear as she continued to kiss his neck. He couldn't believe it. He had often thought about doing anal, but put that idea out of his head at the time knowing full well how much work it took to get his big cock inside his girlfriends pussy. Now instead of hoping or begging for it, his hot-as-fuck sister was grinding on his lap asking for it. The thought was wild and he couldn't wait to be the first cock to pump her sexy ass full of jizz. Kelly reached behind Kevin and pulled a bottle of lube she had stashed on top of the couch under the blanket. She handed it to him and told Kevin to lube up as she climbed off of him. Kevin flipped off the lid and squirted a heavy stream of lube on his cock and rubbed it all over. Kelly turned around showing him her beautiful ass, still wrapped in her open back panties. Kevin held his shaft, directing it towards his sisters back door as she slowly lowered herself. Kevin grabbed her ass with his other hand, helping her as she pushed herself onto his slick cock. Kevin pushed his hips upwards, helping push the tip past her tight hole. The warmth and tightness enveloped the head of his cock as it slowly disappeared into his sisters ass. She lout a soft moan and an "oh fuck". She continued to lower herself as Kevin gently pushed his hips back and forth, gently fucking her, first with just the head and soon his shaft as she continued to work more of his cock inside. The both started to moan with more frequency as their slow fucking picked up a gentle rhythm. Soon Kelly's cheeks were bouncing off Kevin's thighs with a steady slap. Her ass felt amazing and he couldn't believe she had taken all 8 inches of his meaty cock inside of her.

Kelly started to finger herself as Kevin continued to slide his cock back and forth, causing her moans to get louder. This gave Kevin further excitement, causing him to increase his pace. Kelly quivered and shook with an incredible orgasm, fueled by Kevin's cock pushing in and out of her ass as well as her fingerings herself. As she froze, letting the waves of pleasure run through her, Kevin stood up, with his cock still in her. Kelly bit her lip with a shriek in surprise as Kevin pushed her over to the recliner. He bent her over, slapped her ass and started fucking her with an increasing fast pace. Her ass was his now. He spent the time gently opening it up, now was going to own it.

Both of the moans and grunt got louder as their bodies slapped into each other. Kevin knew if his parents were still awake that they might hear, but his mind didn't care at that moment. Fueled by last he continued to pound Kelly's ass until he let out a grunt and shook, shooting spurts of cum deep into Kelly's ass. Kelly was frozen, her own body was shaking in an intense orgasm and in shock at how good her brothers cock felt. Kevin pulled out, backed up and collapsed on the couch. Kelly stayed their for a minute before slouching onto the carpeted floor. She could feel the warm jizz mixed with lube dripping down her thigh as she let the euphoria run through her body.

Kevin was exhausted, but smiling. In just over twelve hours he and Kelly went from having one of the most embarrassing and heated sibling fights ever, to an incredible fuck fest. He watched the clock tick past midnight and into a new day and a new week. A week that was going to be just as intense and full of lust as the past day was.

Usmcregan
Usmcregan
44 Followers
12