Kelly Does Freaky Shit Ch. 01

Story Info
Kelly doing some freaky shit with me... and others.
3.2k words
24.9k
22
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,140 Followers

Kelly Does Freaky Shit 01

By : DickThePimp

Totally Fake Sex Fantasy Fiction... So Totally Filthy In The Freakiest Way... God Bless Freaky Bitches

The Star Of The Series :

My Wife Kelly (Kelly Madison)

"Yeahhhhhh. Fuck her, daddy. Mmmmmmmmmm. Do her so good, daddy. Yeahhhhhh... lick my balls, baby. Suck 'em. You want that nut don't you, baby?"

"Oh yeah. Mmmmmmmmmmmm. I want it so bad. Hahaha." Kelly's excited.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. You want to watch your wife eat my cum, baby? Right out of this condom? God, that's so hot. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I wanna cum so bad. So fucking bad! Ugh!"

I just smirk... and keep fucking Kelly. She's laid out on a massage table, on her back. Her long legs on my shoulders. My dick fucking her pussy nice and steady. A 13 inch trans, condom covered cock laying on her absolutely perfect face while she sucks on two, totally shaved balls. There's not a fucking hair anywhere on Mandy's body. Totally clean. The Jennifer Aniston look-alike... it's eery how much they look alike... is groaning big time, loving my long blonde haired bombshell wife's mouth slurping her nuts.

I'm watching it all, smirking my perverted ass off as our 72 year old director Bob films everything. He's standing near Kelly and Mandy. Up close and personal. The second, hard camera, is across the room, fixed on me.

Kelly reaches over and rubs Bob's bulge in his loose gray shorts. Mandy joins in. The two hands rubbing his bulge making Bob growl with delight as he keeps on filming up close. The old dude with the big ol' beer belly maintaining his composure, making sure to zoom in perfectly when he needs to.

Kelly's pussy and clit vibrate hard as she cums all over my cock... For the third time. I smirk even harder as her silky sweet pussy clamps down real tight on my fourteen inches of tattooed... small gold stars with white trim around them from the very tip of my dick to the very base of my balls... cock, showering it with so much milky sweet pussy honey. She cums so much, it spurts out of her pussy, all around my mighty meat. Fucking awesome shit!

Mandy's playing with both of Kelly's all natural 34FF beasts now, letting Kelly rub on Bob's big bulge herself. She shakes Kelly's massive titties together, squeezing them rough. Kelly's licking the underside of Mandy's huge rod as Mandy drives her hips forward, growling and groaning outta control.

"I'M GONNA FUCKING CUM! SHIT!!!!" Mandy leans her long, dirty blonde haired head back and starts shooting her seed into that condom. Her thick jizz blasting out into the reservoir tip of the condom, immediately filling it... and still going. A huge cum ball forming on the end of that condom. Getting more huge by the second. The ball of thick, sticky seed resting on Kelly's throat as she sucks on the underside of Mandy's extra long shaft as it passes over her mouth, over and over. Mandy still excitedly driving her hips forward the whole time she cums.

Kelly's wet and creamy, ruby red lipstick smearing all over the latex covered shaft, making it all look so fucking messy and depraved. Again... fucking awesome shit!

Bob captures it all, no problem, even though Kelly has run her hand up under his baggy shorts and is jerking his fat old rod inside them. Dude's a true pro.

"Yeahhhhhh. Suck that nut, baby. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Show me how bad you wanna eat it. Yeahhhhhh." Mandy's so turned on by my wife. Like the rest of us. I'm ready to cum... but I hold it in. Ready to watch the freaky shit get extra freaky.

Kelly smirks, blows me a sexy kiss while I rub her long, silky smooth legs. She grabs that big ass cum ball on the end of the condom and laps at it with her very naughty tongue, wickedly laughing and smirking, then she sucks on it, moaning so damn slutty the whole time for the camera. Bob makes sure to get that as close and as sharp as possible. Kelly's still jerking his dick. You can see her hand inside his baggy gray shorts, jerking away.

Bob reaches over with his left hand and slaps, then squeezes Mandy's toned ass, nice and hard. She giggles and wiggles it for him. He's filming with his right hand.

Kelly keeps sucking on, and swinging the big, latex cum ball around with her mouth, still moaning, still licking it extra kinky. And me... I keep on watching, smirking myself. My cock twitching inside my wife's soaking wet snatch. Not moving at all, just twitching from being so turned on by her cum crazed sluttiness.

"Ready for your treat, baby? Mmmmmmm."

"Oh yeah." Kelly wickedly grins at me. My grin is ear to ear. Damn, my 54 year old, tall, mega busty blonde bitch turns me on! And she fucking knows it too.

Kelly sucks on the big, latex covered, gooey cum ball, inching the condom further and further down Mandy's very long shaft with her mouth. Mandy kinda pulls her dick back to her a little at a time to help Kelly get the condom off.

Finally, my wife gets it all the way off, letting the big ball of cum rest in her mouth, gargling the cum filled condom, bouncing it repeatedly in her mouth, sloshing it around in there too, and grinning the sluttiest, most wicked grin ever.

"Oh yeah. God, that's hot, baby. Now, drink it, bitch. Hahaha." Mandy grabs the condom and lifts it out of Kelly's mouth, tilting it over so all of that gooey seed rolls right down into Kelly's wide open and waiting mouth. Her tongue outstretched all the way. She's craving that trans jizz and she loves it all. She gets a mouthful... and there's still more. Kelly gargles all that cum in her mouth, then gulps it down, smacking her extra succulent lips after she drinks it, then immediately receiving the rest of it right back in her mouth. Mandy shakes the condom, and squeezes it all the way down to make sure Kelly gets it all.

Kelly gargles the gooey cum again, and swallows. Smacking her gorgeous lips once more, nice and loud, opening her mouth as much as possible to show everyone watching that she very gladly drank it all.

"Fuck yeah, baby. You drank it all. Mmmmmmmmmm. Yummy."

Mandy and Kelly laugh as Kelly sucks ravenously on Mandy's spent cock, draining it of any and all sperm left in it.

I pull out, and don't have to say a single word. Kelly immediately lets Mandy's dick fall from her mouth, sliding quickly off of the massage table, then right down to her knees.

Mandy comes over quickly, and joins Kelly on her knees as well. I slap both bitches in the face with my giant, tattooed meat, smirking away as they giggle and smile back, tongues licking away on my meaty shaft as I rapidly jerk my dick... and start cumming.

Kelly sucks me in first, getting the first, hefty mouthful. Her eyes roll back in her head, sexually charged moans of cum glee releasing from her mouth, as she so happily gorges herself on my mighty wad, sucking down so many fat wads of rich and creamy cum, moaning so blissfully the whole way. Kelly's hands softly rubbing my thighs as she so ravenously drinks down her happy hubby's massive load.

She then passes my still spewing rod over to Mandy, who very quickly dives down on it, very hungrily sucking in about ten inches of fat, gold stars covered meat at one time, letting me finish cum dumping right down her fucking, cum starved gullet. Kelly lovingly sucking on my nuts, cooing and moaning with such intense cum lust/love, worshipping those big, tattooed nuts just like she just did my dick.

Kelly blows me several, very sexy, very loving kisses, throwing in some real naughty tongue licks at me too. Sexy fucking bitch! Ha.

Kelly motions for Bob to come over. He does. Still filming. He stands between Kelly and Mandy, who are both still on their knees in front of me. She grabs his big bulge through his baggy shorts, and starts jerking it fast and furious. Smirking up at him, sticking her tongue out at him and wickedly laughing as well. God damn, she's sexy!

Mandy laughs, and rubs up Bob's right thigh. They try to get him to lose it and stop filming... but he doesn't. A real pro. He grunts and groans as Kelly jerks him off... but keeps on filming.

I stand there and watch, blazing up a blunt and smoking while my insanely gorgeous, slutty wife does her fucking thing.

A minute later, Bob's jizzing in his shorts. A huge wet spot forming on the front of them.

"WOO-HOO! YEAH!"

"WOO-HOO! SHOOT IT! OH YEAH!"

The girls are excited by Bob's big cumshot in his shorts. Kelly keeps jerking, making sure she drains his dick dry.

Kelly and Mandy kiss, sharing the remnants of my cum, their tongues wildly lapping at each other's, as they both rub Bob's huge bulge in his cum stained shorts.

Kelly winks at me, leans in, and kisses my cock softly, rubbing her slightly sweaty, immensely perfect face all over it, purring so contently. She licks up and down my now soft shaft, softly kissing every inch as well. She blows me a kiss, then kisses Mandy again, also going back to rubbing Bob's hefty bulge. He's got a real thick dick. Kelly shakes it in those baggy shorts, Bob's very happy growls making her giggle.

Kelly winks extra naughty at me once more, then leans into Bob's shorts, and playfully bites his huge cum shot covered bulge, sucking on both as she wraps her hand around my shaft, and strokes it nice and soft.

Mandy sucks my big, gold stars covered nuts as Kelly pumps my rod. She's cooing happily, sucking deep and lusty on that cum covered bulge, desperately trying to suck the cum right through the soft gray shorts.. And Bob films it all. Always the pro.

Bob gets a call. It's his wife, Serena Williams. Yep... the tennis queen. We wrap up the shoot and Bob goes off to talk to his wife.

Kelly and I hug Mandy, who heads to the showers, then I scoop up my wife and carry her to our dressing room. Kelly laughing, and rubbing my face all the way there. My left hand firmly squeezing her gorgeous ass as I carry her. Gotta sneak in as many feels as possible on that perfect fucking body.

I sla Kelly Ass when I put her down in the dressing room.

"WOO! Hahaha." She shakes that jiggly ass for me, then heads to the bathroom. I flop down on the sofa and chill. I grab a beer from the mini fridge beside the sofa, and pop the top. Ahhhhh. Nice cold beer. Fuck yeah.

"Babe... I need a favor."

"Anything for you, my king... What is it?" Kelly sticks her head out of the bathroom door and raises her eyebrows at me, shaking them and giggling. She blows me a kiss, and waits for my answer.

"I need you to entertain a special friend for a couple of hours."

"Sure. Who is it?" Kelly goes back into the bathroom to clean up.

"A business associate. He's a big fan of yours. A real big fan. Dude can't stop talking about you. I can't blame him there." I smirk.

"Awwww." Kelly looks back out the door, and blows me another kiss. "Sounds sweet. Have I met him before?"

"Nope. I met him through an old prison buddy. He's a lawyer. A rich one. I need his help with something, so I figure you could make that happen easier... and less messy... than I can." I wink over at Kelly. She laughs.

"OK. Sure, baby. Anything for my man." She blows me one more kiss and smiles, then finishes cleaning up in the bathroom while I finish my beer.

Yeah... I've been locked up. A few times. Hey, trouble finds me. That's life. Besides... I'm usually looking for it myself, anyway.

I'm into a lot of shit that some people... the law included... might consider not that acceptable. Drugs. Weapons. Laundering money. All kinds of scams. To name a few. So... I need a helping hand here and there. That's where Dale comes in.

Like I told my wife, I met him through an old buddy in Chino. He helped me get out a little earlier than expected, so I've tried to stay in touch with him since. He's never met Kelly, even though, like I told her, he's got a big fucking crush on her. I'm used to it. Motherfuckers everywhere are obsessed with my chick. It's actually a turn-on for me. And hey... if I can exploit that to help make our lives a little easier and better, and make us some extra cash on top of it, then, so be it.

Kelly comes out of the bathroom, wearing a white cotton bathrobe, and nothing else. She opens it, and smirks big, shaking those mega titties for me as she sashays over to me, all sexy as fuck. Hot damn.

Kelly sits in my lap, robe still open. I grab her a beer from the fridge, and grab me another one too. We tap bottles and drink and smile, both of us so turned on by the other.

Kelly digs bad boys. Good thing for me. I've used my cocky pimp swagg to my advantage with chicks, forever. It worked so well with Kelly... she asked me to marry her. Yep. She only had to ask once too. I was hooked from day one.

I'm married to my dream woman. I fuck other chicks, but, I only love one. It's that fucking simple.

While Kelly nibbles on my neck so perfectly, I text Dale and set up a meeting for him with Kelly. I tell him that she's not only my wife, she's also my top deal maker. And, that she lives spending time with her special fans. I get an immediate response as I'm growling so damn happy from Kelly nibbling, kissing, and licking all over the right side of my neck. She's giggling, knowing how much I'm enjoying her work.

"Dale's really excited about the chance tk get to know you, baby. Ha. Her really looking forward to it." I smirk. Kelly licks up to my lips and kisses me, so passionate and horny at the same time.

"Awww... That's so sweet of him. I'm sure we'll get along beautifully. Hehehe."

"Oh... I'm definitely sure that you will. Ha." We both laugh as we kiss again. Kelly, rubbing her massive tits all over my chest, and me, rubbing all the way down her back to her butt, my hands under her robe. I squeeze away on those luscious booty cheeks, and kiss my wife, deep and dirty. Absolutely loving it all. Fucking sexiest bitch on earth.

We fuck in the dressing room for the next hour or so. Kelly riding me. My giant rod throbbing non stop inside her silky wet pussy. My hands squeezing the holy hell out of the greatest tits ever. My wife smiling and moaning. Cumming and licking me. Kissing all over my face too. A really beautiful moment between two, very much in love freaks. Ha.

Mandy comes to our door, and asks me if I'll walk her out to her car. I kiss Kelly, and get up, accompanying the hottest trans chick ever outside, to her bright red Escalade. We chat for a few while Kelly gets dressed.

Back inside...

"Really great job out there, doll. That seen was so hot. And thanks for the handjob too. That's was certainly a blast. Haha." Bob and Kelly laugh about his huge cum shot in his shorts. He's standing in the doorway while Kelly fixes her hair in the vanity mirror.

"Is James still outside?" She asks Bob. He looks out the door and sees me standing by the Escalade, talking to Mandy.

"Yeah. He's talking to Mandy."

Kelly quickly pulls Bob into the dressing room, and closes the door. She pushes him back up against the makeup table, and smirks extra naughty. Bob grins, not knowing what she's up too.

"We don't have much time... I never did get to sample that tasty seed of yours earlier, Bob. I just couldn't get it though those darn shorts." Kelly laughs, then reaches down, and unzips Bob's pants he now has on. She reaches in and grabs that fat old cock, and pulls it out. It's soft, but still big. Nice and meaty and veiny. Thick veins running up and down the fat shaft. Kelly licks her lips at the sight and feel of it, then she strokes it... and drops to her knees.

Bob's grin can't be any bigger. He lays his head back, and groans loud as my wife slurps his meaty, veiny rod, her lush lips puckered tight around it, gliding so perfectly up and down it. Her tongue lightly swabbing the underside of the shaft the whole time.

Bob puts his right hand on the back of Kelly's blonde head as she bobs on that fat old dick. She coos happily as all of that veiny meat pushes past her very voluptuous lips, into the back of her mouth, and straight down her throat. Kelly speeds up on it, wanting to be done before I come back. Her head bobbing faster and more urgently. Her lips sucking tighter and faster as well. Her tongue licking faster. Her hands massaging those big, only slightly wrinkled nuts.

Bob's groans get deeper and louder. Kelly's mouth sucks even faster when she feels that old rod throb hard in her mouth and throat. She knows she's gonna get what she wants very shortly. A minute later... she gets it. Bob holds Kelly's head, and pumps a huge load of creamy jizz down her throat, pulling out of her throat, after she very eagerly swallows it all, to empty the last of his load right into her mouth so she can really enjoy the taste.

Kelly winks up and him and lets his drained dick slip from her mouth. She looks up at Bob, and gargles the cum in her mouth, laughing as she does. Bob laughs too. He watches Kelly gulp all of that creamy seed right down her throat, smacking her gorgeous lips loud and wicked for him, then opening back up, and showing him it's all gone. Such a sexy fucking slut.

"There. Yummy. Hahaha. Thanks, Bob."

"Thank you, doll. You're the best." Bob helps Kelly up, then quickly puts his dick away. Kelly heads back to the bathroom to freshen up, right as I finish talking to Mandy. She waves, and drives off, so I head back inside the studio.

Bob and I chat til Kelly's ready. She comes out and hugs me, waving bye to ol' Bob as we walk out, arm in arm.

By the way... Kelly told me all about blowing Bob. She tells me everything... and I mean everything. She just lets the others think she doesn't cause it turns her on. Me too for that matter. God, I love my wife. We're definitely made for each other. Ha.

Tune in next time to find out how Kelly's meeting with Dale went. And, she and I will be up to more freaky shit... as always. Peace, my fellow freaks.

By : DickThePimp

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,140 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Camping Trip Turns Wife Into Slut Wife turns into slut in the shower for big cocks.in Loving Wives
My Wife Wants My Friend's Large Cock Wife desperately wants friend's massive cock.in Loving Wives
It Wasn’t What It Seemed He found his wife naked in a hotel room. Why?in Loving Wives
The Busty Babysitter John has it bad for his top heavy young babysitter.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
More Stories