Kelly Gone Wild Ep. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"HOLY FUCK!!! YES!!!! OH MY GOD, YES!!!!! God!!!! Do me, baby. DO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!" Kelly's creams out. Throwing her arm around even more, bouncing super hard on my dick as I pound up her twat super hard. She squirts again. There's so much milky cream pumping out of her perfectly battered pussy pie, it's pooling on the tile floor all around the toilet. Fuck yeah, bitches!

"That's how you fuck a God damn pussy! Hell yeah!" I laugh all cocky and super fucking turned on. I'm feeling this shit, bitch!

"HELL YEAH IT IS! THAT'S FUCKING RIGHT!!!! GOD!!!!! WOO!!!!!" Kelly laughs, still wildly bouncing away on my massive dick, those shiny gold stars all over it robbing non-stop, shooting deep and hard up my busty blonde wife's sweet and sensuous, violently trembling coochie.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I take it you like my idea. Hehehe. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm." Kelly slowly grinds around on my cock. In a circle. Nice and slow. All the way around. Fuck! Just fuck! I lower my head and growl.

Kelly hugs my face to her breasts, gently playing with my hair as I kiss all over those absolutely awesome mounds of titty perfection. They're so smooth and huge. Heaving mightily from her intense orgasms... and the hardcore pounding I just bestowed upon her sensuously beautiful pussy pie.

Kelly's giggling, kissing my head, and playing with my hair. I breathe deep, and smile. My face smooshed on the most incredibly perfect boobs of all fucking time. I kiss them and suck them, loving them almost as much as I love my wife... and that's saying something.

My massive dick is throbbing outta control in Kelly's furiously leaking cunt. I haven't cum yet... but I'm sure ready to.

We look at each other and grin. Both of us super turned on. Super excited and happy to be together. To be fucking each other. Kelly, the most gorgeous woman I've ever seen. My woman. My wife. My queen. The love of my life. The reason I smile. And... the reason I'm about ready to unleash a truly massive cum storm all over, in, or around someone, somewhere. Hellz yeah to that, motherfucker! Woo!

Kelly ends up on the cum puddled floor in front of me, her huge heaving jugs wrapped tight around my mighty cock, slurping away on it as she rapidly shakes her titties all over my raging hard meat. She's sucking on my fat, spongy crown, slurping down any and all precum that pours out and coats her wickedly naughty tongue.

Right as Kelly smiles beautifully big, and mischievously winks once more at me, her tongue out, her mouth open... I shoot a huge rope of jizz right into her incredibly sensuous mouth. I watch the gooey jizz rope shoot right in there. Smacking on her tongue and the roof of her mouth. I smile. Feeling so damn good. My huge cum blast being gulped down extra quick by Kelly. The next rope following quickly behind the first. My giant tattooed cock lurches forward, pumping out eight... Yes eight... huge blasts of rich and creamy sex goo right into my wife's very welcoming mouth. Her gorgeous smile so bright and happy. Her intense cum lust being satiated so well.

"So much cum. Yum. Hehehehe. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Kelly says as she drinks my mighty load, one huge cum rope after the other. My brain's on fire from the close up, uber awesome image of her lustfully drinking my seed and also from the image of all of it shooting so beautifully into that gorgeous mouth. It's almost like it's in slo-mo. It's so incredibly detailed and sharp. So insanely sexy. A massive fucking turn-on for me... and for Kelly. God, it's a beautiful feeling. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck!

"Mmmmmmmmm, Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. So good, baby. So, so good. Yummy." Kelly laughs. Her tongue licking wildly under my sensitive shaft, making my fourteen inch monster shake and lurch. She laughs some more, then sucks me in, sucking and slurping me so fucking good. Her incredible lips smoothly gliding up and done my fiercely bulging shaft. All of those shiny gold stars shooting down Kelly's throat as she orally fucks my dick with so much love and cum crazed delight. She's draining every drop of cum outta me. Every last one.

"So..." Kelly grins again as she climbs up into my lap on the toilet. Her arms draped around my shoulders. We kiss. Soft and loving, but still very heated. I hold my chick close, loving those cum tinged lips on mine. "... are we a go for the new series?" She giggles, licking at my lips. Damn, she's beautiful. So freaking beautiful. Her perfect milf face flush with sexual satisfaction and cum glee.

"Hmmm... hell yeah." I laugh. Kelly kisses me again, laughing too, as she does. I love making my woman happy. It always ends up making me very happy too. Ha.

...

Good news. Regina called me and told me she would do the movie. She said that her husband was being a pain about some chick she just found out about and suspected he was fooling round with, so she decided to stick it to him by doing our piss bondage flick. She told me she might even tell him about if afterwards.

Hell yeah! Regina getting pissed on, and in, and drinking my piss while she's all chained up in a black latex bodysuit. That's gonna be one hot ass movie for damn sure.

Plus, we're gonna get going on Kelly's new series too. It's gonna be real fucking busy around here. And also... real fucking fun too. In such a kinky, freaky way. God, I love it! Ha. See ya next time my fellow pervs.

By : DickThePimp

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Finally Confirmed My Suspicions Pt. 01 Wife’s work lover gives himself up by accident.in Loving Wives
The Party A comedy of manners.in Loving Wives
Out Shopping A chance encounter at the Supermarket.in Loving Wives
Confession Just telling it the way it was.in Loving Wives
A Special Relationship Overpaid, oversexed, and over here.in Loving Wives
More Stories